Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #19
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is the UFO my kids and I saw

Hey ho!

Whats become of our little UFO sharing, then, eh?

Arcora...you must be feeling a little ganged up on. I didn't read every one of those exchanges, and I am being very careful not to step on feelings, but I say, just send love y'all.

Arcora, I agree with you, the truth IS the truth. But I must say, I'm not exactly sure what that is yet. I suspect that if I did, I would not be typing these words on this forum right now. As they say, "you don't know what you don't know, until you know it, then it's no longer in the catagory of "don't know." I have a lot of empirical evidence that ultimate truth is still in the "don't know what I don't know" catagory.

But I have had some experiences in my life that are pointing me in what I think is the right direction toward ultimate truth. Basically, if I feel good, and am a nicer person, and people's lives are enhanced by interacting with me, then whatever is motivating me to be that must be something more aligned WITH truth than AWAY from it.

Having piled up a few of those experiences in my 43 years I'm starting to see a general path toward truth, based on feelings of goodness, love, abundance, responsibility, productivity and general overall good citizenship type behavior.

I have found that I developed these traits more from listening to my inner wisdom than an outside authority, although outside authorities were helpful in pointing out which direction to move toward. Sort of like, dont' have to reinvent the wheel if I just do onto others as I'd have them do onto me....of course, I've also had to trust myself, love myself and forgive myself to even have a CLUE of how to start being a better person. Over and over....and continuing.

I want to share something about that UFO. I have felt really expanded since seeing that, and I have had such a solid sense of PEACE, and my intuition is clearer than ever. The voice of Holy Spirit that I channel has also been clearer and stronger. I think that these sightings are promoting an awakening in consciousness. And never more in my life have I felt totally clear and inspired to trust the process!!!

We get to choose which state of consciousness we wish to honor. Love moves us closer to ultimate truth and fear moves us farther away. Its just a matter of noticing "am I closer to ultimate truth with this thought, or farther away?" and then adjust accordingly. I think ultimate truth is so simple its been right in front of us all along!

*disclaimer note: taking on this practice can be hazardous to your sense of self righteous superiority, sense of victimization or overt judgmentalism, and is guaranteed to produce illogical feelings of bliss, joy and giddy connectedness with all other beings. Proceed at your own discretion!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote