Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
Snooks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Serious Business

The major riffs
(a rapid energetic often improvised verbal outpouring,
a distinct variation)
being created by the proxy campaigns for control are drawing
hard lines, forcing the "True Cards On The Table" of partisanship.
just to add a metaphor.

From this article reads:
The anger seen this week at some GOP rallies has been so palpable that respected CNN correspondent, David Gergen, a former adviser to Republican and Democratic presidents, warned on the air that such "free-floating sort of whipping-around anger "... could really lead to some violence. I think we're not far from that.''

That GOP farce aint screamin this!:
"Such impermissible and repeated contacts," the report states, "create conflicts of interests for subordinate employees who must choose to either please a superior or run the risk of facing that superior's displeasure and the possible consequences of that displeasure."

There's a lot of you people already knowing what it may come to...
There are more and more outraged people, and when you pit right wing radicalist and left wing radicals it gets ugly-Scary!

The thing that really is frightening is what these power(money) hungry grub
thugs might do to retain their last bit of power.

From Bob Marley's Redemption Song:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? ooh!
Some say its just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

May the road rise with you.

-S
Snooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Serious Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooks View Post
The major riffs
(a rapid energetic often improvised verbal outpouring,
a distinct variation)
being created by the proxy campaigns for control are drawing
hard lines, forcing the "True Cards On The Table" of partisanship.
just to add a metaphor.

From this article reads:
The anger seen this week at some GOP rallies has been so palpable that respected CNN correspondent, David Gergen, a former adviser to Republican and Democratic presidents, warned on the air that such "free-floating sort of whipping-around anger "... could really lead to some violence. I think we're not far from that.''

That GOP farce aint screamin this!:
"Such impermissible and repeated contacts," the report states, "create conflicts of interests for subordinate employees who must choose to either please a superior or run the risk of facing that superior's displeasure and the possible consequences of that displeasure."

There's a lot of you people already knowing what it may come to...
There are more and more outraged people, and when you pit right wing radicalist and left wing radicals it gets ugly-Scary!

The thing that really is frightening is what these power(money) hungry grub
thugs might do to retain their last bit of power.

From Bob Marley's Redemption Song:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? ooh!
Some say its just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

May the road rise with you.

-S

good. let there be violence. if it is what is needed to STOP washington, i'm all for it. EVERY ELECETED OFFICIAL NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. TODAY.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Avalon and the staff do not want to encourage any sort of calls for violence as we do not feel violence is an answer that will bring about balance, harmony and abundance for all.

I feel how fearfull and anxious times are right now but violence never came up with good peacefull results.

Keeping our cool and objectivity , refraining from impulsive emotional action will bring about better results imho.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Avalon and the staff do not want to encourage any sort of calls for violence as we do not feel violence is an answer that will bring about balance, harmony and abundance for all.

I feel how fearfull and anxious times are right now but violence never came up with good peacefull results.

Keeping our cool and objectivity , refraining from impulsive emotional action will bring about better results imho.

Jenny
ya' know everyone here Is always talking about how we shouldn't talk about violence and how bad it is, but I own a few guns and I know that if any soldier be it blackwater, usarmy, or UN try's to take me to any FEMA camps or put a chip in my arm I'm gunna pump rounds into them and I'm going to think twice about it. I'm probably wrong, but all this anti-violence talk that everyone escpecialy the MODS are about sure sounds like the government tryin' to keep people from rioting to me.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

If you read again I write; We do not encourage CALLS for violence.

Calling on others to commit violence is not acceptable for any forum.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not going to call for violence...........just a real honest wakening.

With this said, it can be peaceful and we can be happy happy happy!

The more I see this, the more I want to turn on the TV. I can't as I get too much negativity myself. So I wait to see what comes over the net

I know we are gaining on them with the positive wave and we will succeed

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

isnt this thread about creating a community away from the violence and using guns only to defend property if you have to (usa public only) obv guns are not applicable in most of the eu
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #8
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Don't worry just spread your happiness on them and they will return the world to us. In fact I'm about to go fill my car up with some.
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #9
Snooks
Avalon Senior Member

Well, certainly it is/was not my intention to incite any sort of talk of violence by starting this thread. However, with that said I do believe that this country has generally been groomed for that sort of BS. The desensitization by way of mainstream media has really conditioned folks in this great land to be so.

I am definitely all for peaceful solutions, as I will not condone, nor advocate violence.

The sort of talk that is discussed in this community forum is the sort of stuff
I have been discussing with friends and acquaintances for years, particularly the sham that is called the U.S. Dollar.

Yes, I believe there are many many people that want nothing to do with violence, yet, there are also those who are willing to defend their existence at any cost. The reason I used the snippet from the CNN report is to highlight
just how good the PTB is at manipulating the 'Divide and Conquer' theme.

As inconceivable as it may seem, the Oct. 14th channeling from Blossom Goodchild has a very clear message whether the Spacecraft appears or not.
That message is one of a higher vibration of Love. That is the focal point of
this channeling, which I hear from Goodchild. In my opinion, this is the sort of attitude that this entire world needs to be made-over with. Not the attitude that we must use violence to achieve peace and safety.

Using violence as a means to peace is quite the oxymoron, wouldn't you say?
However, it will be a necessity for many out there, whether they want it or not. That's why I personally welcome, and desire the Oct. 14th Goodchild scenario to come to fruition...still, as much as I do believe in Extra Terrestrial life existing outside this great earth I will only believe it when it happens.

I had a dream years ago that confirmed my beliefs of ET life, including another dream scenario that I used to have on a recurring basis.

Since I mention it, I will now publicly share my significant dream for the first time in my life. I have only told this dream to a very select few individuals through out the past 17 years.

It was November of 1991, and I had recently moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was, at the time, in the process of finding a place to rent/live.
I had slept under the stars pretty much that entire summer and fall, while occasionally finding friends floors to sleep on.

Mind you, this is perhaps the most vivid dream I can recall during my life.
I really felt as if I were awake in this dream:

I find myself laying on a sort of bed, in a room that is washed in white.
I could not see any source of light, yet, the room was bright.
As I lay in this small bed, I found myself to be in a catatonic state, meaning that I felt sort of paralyzed with fear. I could not move my body, nor could I make a sound, as much as I wanted to mentally.

While laying there, I began noticing a small Orb like light, sort of silvery glowing in nature, very radiant. This orb was passing back and forth across the room, just under the ceiling. As I continue to lay there, being frozen with a sort of fear or anxiety... and into the room walks my grandfather. In real life my grandfather from my mother's side(though I was adopted) had passed away years earlier.

He comes to the side of the bed, he holds my hand. There were no words exchanged, just a sort of telepathic feeling. His message was that I was safe and I should not fear the situation. I began to feel more comfortable, yet, I was still frozen physically.

Then suddenly, the ceiling/roof opens up. There are many stars in the sky.
Also, there are multiple lights zipping through the sky, some were blue, some red, green and white too. The ceiling closes again, only to reopen a few moments later.

When the ceiling opens again I do not see the zipping, multi color lights in the sky. However, what I do see is a massive sized craft. It is large enough to fill the field of view, through the ceiling, aside from some peripheral sight of the sky to the sides of the craft. To one side I noticed a sliver of the moon, as if it were the first night after a New Moon(dark moon). Also, I could make out the size and shape of the craft by being able to see what we may call running lights. They were very dim lights outlining the craft.

That is pretty much how the dream ends. Though, while this really big craft was hovering overhead, a strange phenomena occurred. There were these sort of metallic seeming rings floating down from under the ship. Floating, not falling. I wanted to reach out and grab one or two, but still could not move, due the catatonic state I was in during the dream.

Ok, so the dream has concluded at this point, and I woke up(so to say), and it was maybe 6 or 7 am. The dawn of day now was present outside. And if it weren't for the following experience later that evening, this dream would have been "Just another Dream".

Later that same night, I had been out with a few friends. There were five of us, and as we returned to our friends house, I was the last person to enter the door. As I always love to do, I gave the sky a final gaze before I walked into the house. The sky was brilliant, as it usually is in the high desert of New Mexico. But I noticed something peculiar.

It was a blueish-white light, appearing as big as a star. It was moving slowly
directly overhead. It seemed to be on the edge of the earth's atmosphere.
I had to call out my friends from inside. We all watched this light.
It was definitely NOT a satellite, satellites can not move back and forth, as did this light we saw. We watched the light for about 4-5 minutes. Then it stopped moving from side to side, and sort of just became still, sort of pulsating...then it just disappeared.

Please Note:
It was that night(in real time) in which the moon was the first crescent, as there is after a new moon. The crescent moon is what absolutely tied my dream in to my friends and me witnessing that blueish light in the sky that night. I cried because I knew at that point my grandfather had contacted me through whom ever it was, from where ever they were from, in my dream.

I hope I was clear and concise in explaining my dream.
Please enjoy.

-S
Snooks is offline   Reply With Quote