Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #51
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tree of Life

ctophil: Quoting a book you yourself agreed to is distorted and perverted is not a good source, I can't take that quote serious at all. I could have written the same thing, does that make me a messenger of God?

arcora: God never forbade it, he does not speak to people. But various religious leaders forbade it, as such knowledge would make them have no need for their religious leaders, church, and their need for power and control.

For the rest I agree, there is a lot of liers out there, and I keep warning people about that, this includes anyone claiming they are in contact with God and messengers of God - actually it is even more valid for those people, including everyone in the Bible whom ever claimed such things.

As with anything, you got to be careful who you believe, its not much different talking to spirits and entities from other realms than speaking with people - some are liers, some tell truth, and in most cases it is easy to distinguish the liers from the truthtellers. The only danger is to fall for your own ignorance and believe what you have been told, trust yourself above anyone else and you'll be fine.

Regarding the Earth-bound, yes that is the same reason the Church, Bible, Religion do not want you to know about ascension - they wanna keep you down here as their ignorant little slaves in a world of illusions and deceit.

Best wishes and may your inner guide be with you,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:26 PM   #52
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:25 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #53
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I find kabbalah to be a much more computer like approach to the ancient mystery teachings.
It seems to me, at its core it comes from the same source as many other esoteric doctrines.

If you guys are interested in learning a little more about the kaballah check out this series: "The Kabbalah Revealed".

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 1 – A Basic Overview - 25 min - Dec 13, 2006

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 2 – Perception of Reality - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 3 – The Path of Pain & the Path of Torah and Mitzvot - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 4 – The Force of Development and the Meaning of Suffering - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 5 – Introduction to the Four Phases of Direct Light - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 6 – The Screen - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 7 – Equivalence of Form - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 8 – There’s None Else Beside Him, Part 1 - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 9 – There’s None Else Beside Him, Part 2 - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 10 – Free Will, Part 1 - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 11 – Free Will, Part 2 “The Four Factors” - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 12 – The Difference Between Kabbalah and Religion - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 13 – Defining the Goal - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 14 – Revelation and Concealment - 25 min

“Kabbalah Revealed” Episode 15 – Inanimate Vegetative Animate Human - 25 min

Homepage: http://www.kabbalah.info/

Last edited by Phtha; 10-29-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 PM   #54
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

arcora: Why would he "send" someone to speak for him? He is the Lord of the Universe, he could simply tell us himself so there would be no misunderstanding. How to know if it is a "true angel of God" or a "false" one? Simply because there is no such, God does not speak through other entities to deliver messages, even the thought is absurd. That is saying God do not have Control over his own Creation, that he is too weak to even make us hear him. You are putting angelic beings above God with your assumption, which means then that the Angelic Beings must be more powerful than God, which again is absurd.

God do not interfere, there are other Creators and gods, and angelic beings, as well as demons and devils and what not that do though.

-EA
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #55
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #56
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #57
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

arcora: Sorry but you completely ignored my questions and comments. If "He" wanted us to do anything he could tell us, just like in your own example about parents, they told us themselves did they not? They did not go and tell some stranger to come and tell us did they? No, and I don't think God would do that either if he actually was taking part of anything happening here or wanted to tell us - He could do so directly and clearly without any sort of misunderstanding. And he does not so clearly , to me, he do not interfere with us here at all. He, whatever "he" is, has already created a system in which where we do not need to be told what to do or not, we'll figure it out ourselves eventually.

I agree there are rules, or rather laws, laws of the universe if you want, just as laws of physics etc. And living in accordance with them will be of benefit, but they are laws that are in place and it is not a god sitting there waiting to punish or rewards you from doing wrong or right, you are doing that yourself by either living in harmony with the rules or not.

With that said, there ARE , as I already stated, "angels" etc that are out there to help us and assist us, doing good work. However, from my experience, they have chosen this themselves and are not representations of God, they are representations of Goodness.

Remember that God after all created both Good and Evil so he has to be both himself. Personally I think Good / Evil is something we experience as a reality here in lower planes, and that further up in our development things are more neutral. There seem to be vast amounts of levels, or planes, whatever you'd like to call it, between "us" and "God" - and many of these have their own Creators & Gods dictating their own rules and laws within their domains.

Here is a good example describing demiurges, the creator deities:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_deity

And we are also Creators, or Gods if you like, as we have the same abilities to create our own worlds and entities inhabiting them - as well as affect our external reality.

From decades of research, experiences and practice with everything related to the occult, spiritual, esoteric, psychic / psi / esp, religions etc and other paranormal events and abilities I've discovered that there does indeed seem to be an Ultimate Source , or God, which everything else exists within, and numerous other lesser gods/sources exists at different planes of existence within this True and Ultimate Source. We ourselves are living examples and evidence of this.

-EA
Old 10-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #58
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
arcora: Sorry but you completely ignored my questions and comments. If "He" wanted us to do anything he could tell us, just like in your own example about parents, they told us themselves did they not? They did not go and tell some stranger to come and tell us did they? No, and I don't think God would do that either if he actually was taking part of anything happening here or wanted to tell us - He could do so directly and clearly without any sort of misunderstanding. And he does not so clearly , to me, he do not interfere with us here at all. He, whatever "he" is, has already created a system in which where we do not need to be told what to do or not, we'll figure it out ourselves eventually.

I agree there are rules, or rather laws, laws of the universe if you want, just as laws of physics etc. And living in accordance with them will be of benefit, but they are laws that are in place and it is not a god sitting there waiting to punish or rewards you from doing wrong or right, you are doing that yourself by either living in harmony with the rules or not.

With that said, there ARE , as I already stated, "angels" etc that are out there to help us and assist us, doing good work. However, from my experience, they have chosen this themselves and are not representations of God, they are representations of Goodness.

Remember that God after all created both Good and Evil so he has to be both himself. Personally I think Good / Evil is something we experience as a reality here in lower planes, and that further up in our development things are more neutral. There seem to be vast amounts of levels, or planes, whatever you'd like to call it, between "us" and "God" - and many of these have their own Creators & Gods dictating their own rules and laws within their domains.

Here is a good example describing demiurges, the creator deities:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_deity

And we are also Creators, or Gods if you like, as we have the same abilities to create our own worlds and entities inhabiting them - as well as affect our external reality.

From decades of research, experiences and practice with everything related to the occult, spiritual, esoteric, psychic / psi / esp, religions etc and other paranormal events and abilities I've discovered that there does indeed seem to be an Ultimate Source , or God, which everything else exists within, and numerous other lesser gods/sources exists at different planes of existence within this True and Ultimate Source. We ourselves are living examples and evidence of this.

-EA
Hi Edward,

I just want to help Arcora a little bit by explaining my own testimony. Yahweh does communicate with you directly, believe it or not. Because throughout my life, He has talked to me through various ways (such as dreams, voice in the heart, so forth). But more recently, He has communicated with me even more directly. So as a Parent (my Father), He does teach me things and show me the results of my obedience. I have encountered an Angel before in real life, not even a dream. He was very "different" than a normal human being. He showed up as a test of faith, disappeared, and then showed up again the next day telling me that I did a good job and that Father Yahweh is with me always. Yes, he was in human form. But the way he exalted Yahweh and cared less about anything else surrounding us (we were in a public place--a lot of people walking around) at the moment told me that he was an Angel. That is yet another way Yahweh manifests and talks to me.

We are currently a "little below the Angels" as scriptures talk about. Because we must humble ourselves in order to go through the training phase for the Kingdom of Heaven, which is the current life. That's something a lot of people can't grasp. So we are not gods as you said. I know this for a fact.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:05 PM   #59
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #60
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
There is no shortcut to true spirituality.
this is gold.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #61
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Shedding the ego is imperative. In order to do it, one must give up all attachment to earthly things - including medicinal herbs.
THIS IS GOLD . i second this with my life.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #62
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:
It's kind of like AA. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Edit:

I would like to clarify my remark about New Agers and humility. It isn't that they're not humble, good people toward their fellow man. My comment was based on the notion that declaring yourself to be a God now - is counter to humility before the Creator.
No. A.A suggests Powerlessness in the first step. The word problem is not mentioned.

As for the conditioning of powerlessness in regards to relying on an influenced idea of "God," it appears that man operates disconnected from his real self, which is vibration, liken to the source from which he came, which is powerful.

"Powerlessness" is the conditioned state man is in, on many levels.
Religion, A.A, and many other organizations are relying on the easily influenced mind of man, to keep their control.
Giving man a false sense of control, which he derives from a dependence on an outside source like religion, or separate God, which is based in hypothesis. He rarely thinks to question his alliance to this dependence due to a subconscious tendency toward powerlessness (which he thinks is good) that is coupled with layers of fear if the very thought to question ( empower ones self ) even arises in his mind.
Or if he is free of thought long enough to vibrate toward his unconditional connectedness, which contradicts his programming, he shames himself once he gets to minding again.

The moment I allow, whether consciously or unconsciously, a dividing thought between myself & my equal vibration which many call God, I am influenced by the illusion and dis-empowered.

The vibration in unconditionally knowing that I need not belong to, or believe in anything, in this moment, is exercising bliss.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #63
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #64
Alexandra

My opinion: Everyone, always question your faith and I mean everyone - on both sides of the coin. Once you lock into a belief system you close all avenues of growth. What is real and true today may be changed by an experience tomorrow. No one has all of the answers or has found the truth. when you do you will "poof" not be here anymore because you have finally got it.

Phil, I was out in the middle of the ocean on a raft too. It was as real as me sitting here now. I was terrified. I did not call on Yaweh to save me. I went within as far as I could go and focused on coming back to my body here on earth. I woke up instantly sitting up in bed. This is something I felt I need to relate to you.

Alexandra
Old 10-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #65
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
My opinion: Everyone, always question your faith and I mean everyone - on both sides of the coin. Once you lock into a belief system you close all avenues of growth. What is real and true today may be changed by an experience tomorrow. No one has all of the answers or has found the truth. when you do you will "poof" not be here anymore because you have finally got it.

Phil, I was out in the middle of the ocean on a raft too. It was as real as me sitting here now. I was terrified. I did not call on Yaweh to save me. I went within as far as I could go and focused on coming back to my body here on earth. I woke up instantly sitting up in bed. This is something I felt I need to relate to you.

Alexandra
Alexandra,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was raised a Buddhist, became a Christian, and now I am finally here...in the arms of my Father. Finally. And you know what? I questioned everything before I got here. Praise Yahweh until the end of time, which is forever.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:11 AM   #66
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Arcora & ctophil:

Regarding God speaking to you - That's something I adressed earlier, and identified as the same reason other people "speak with God" - this is done by other entities, if they tell you they are God, they lie almost 100% certainly - and if you blindly follow what someone tells you well then I can do nothing but say I feel sorry for such ignorance. I could tell you I am God for that sake and have you follow me, as long I did it through your dreams, visions, and other chanalled ways - that's exactly the same trap all New Age and modern Channelers fall into - they blindly believe that the entities they are in contact with really are what they claim. Look at this Blossom Goodchild and her "alien contacts", now a perfectly clear and new recent example on how they lie and deceive.

God do NOT speak to individuals and ask them to give the message further, only other entities do such, whether they are good or bad.

Feel free to believe that you speak with God, but at some point you'll realize it wasn't God, and honestly, following something a spirit tells you can lead to great catastrophes for yourself and others.

Look at Manson, he followed the Voices.

Look at Jonestown - he did the same as far I know

Look at Wacco - didnt he do such as well

Look at the Halebop fellow - he too followed what other entities told him.

All lead to great disasters.

Submitting yourself to voices from some random entities you know nothing about is the same as letting a stranger tell you to do something and then do it without questions at all.

Foolish at best, though of course you are entitled to do so, I'm just telling you to be careful and study your beliefs and what they are based on in more depth.

The Bible is not even original work for crying out loud, it dates back to Sumerian times and MULTIPLE GODS - The Bible is a perversion of the original Sumerian belief system, and that system had many Gods and Goddesses ruling over us and creating the laws.

Obviously you can not have studied much of the history of what you believe and what it is based on, nor done much to question what you're being told.

Makes me almost amazed that you're in a forum like this, where I hope most people questions everything they are told, at any level, and try dig further before believing anything at all.

No offense at all intended here, as I mentioned I am christian myself, believe in Jesus and God, but at a more true basis than what you do, I've gone to the core and the source of it all and really spent time on myself and others, as well as the ancient texts and connections, and where it all comes from and who have done what through all these thousands of years to completely alter the original messages and create a new system, a new religion, and a new way for power and control over people just like yourself who will blindly follow them.

The Church is a brainwashing machine, mind control is at top priority and to stagnate your personal and spiritual development is what it's all about - something which will be clear if you put some time and study all the other systems, branches of occultism, even christian mysticism itself to mention just some.

Read this friends:
http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...your-mind.html

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/...c-of-evil.html

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...peaks-out.html

Watch these Documentaries
http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/...ist-movie.html

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/...sus-video.html

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...nda-video.html

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...teries-of.html

http://www.dark-truth.org/videos/for...the-bible.html

http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...ble-video.html

-EA
Old 10-31-2008, 01:40 AM   #67
Norval
Banned

What does the bible say about green vegetation?
Gen. 1:29 We are given all green vegetation bearing seed and trees with fruit that bears
seed. Now this was prior to the flood. After the flood it states, Gen. 9:3 that we are given
all green vegetation.

What has been given to mankind is now made a criminal offense in many countries to
possess. The top twelve medicinal herbs are not lawful for most of us to have.

Fills his pipe and steps out on deck to watch the beautiful sun set.
Come quickly my King, come quickly.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:47 AM   #68
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-31-2008, 02:00 AM   #69
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-31-2008, 02:51 AM   #70
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You're right.

But the tree of life? No.
lol, nice switch.

hands norval a 'flower' to take out to the deck. lol

Old 10-31-2008, 02:52 AM   #71
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-31-2008, 02:54 AM   #72
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i dunno,
jus bein silly i guess. lol

Old 10-31-2008, 03:01 AM   #73
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-31-2008, 03:19 AM   #74
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol, wow.

yeah ill get right to that video, lol
dont you worry about that,
or anything else other than "doomsday".

yaweh forbid.

tip: get some Sun..... "or something".