Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 AM   #26
blondeambition3
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: MMS2 (Jim Humble)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Karl View Post
OK, I've gone ahead and purchased Calcium Hypochlorite and even ingested a capsule, and I've been communicating with Jim Humble about all this, so I'll share with you all my journey so far.

First, I searched on the web, found a local chemical distributor of Calcium Hypochlorite, and purchased a 2kg drum of the substance, for the equivalent of something like US$12.

The label says it's "CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE GRANULAR 70%", and that it is "a Calcium compound containing 70% available Chrlorine. It is a multipurpose bleaching agent, disinfectant and bactericide. The economic and efficient properties maintain hygienic conditions in most situation such as water treatment, swimming pool care and industrial (laundry, textile, livestock etc.)."

It also has 2 labels which say "OXIDIZING" and "CORROSIVE".

This is what it looks like with the drum opened:

The first thing I noticed was that it has a VERY VERY STRONG smell. A bit like chlorine, and simply quite nauseating. It was so strong that even before opening the SEALED drum, if you take a sniff around the lid, you could smell it. Once you open it, you get the full impact of it, which is quite bad. You think MMS1 smells bad? Wait till you try this! I put on a mask which made it a bit better.

Actually let me rephrase. The smell itself is not that bad (possibly better than MMS1), but what makes it so bad is how STRONG the smell is. It's very over-powering. If anyone tries this, I suggest you do it outdoors.

I then scooped the substance into the Size 0 capsules that I purchased separately. The first time I scooped 4 pills (didn't really touch the substance much), and the next thing I noticed was that my fingers had a bit of a sticky texture. I tried to wash it off with soap, but my fingers continued to have that sticky feeling for a while. The next time I tried it, I just used disposable gloves to handle it.

This is what the pills look like, with the calcium hypochlorite inside:

3 of us popped a pill each yesterday, and I'm happy to report that we are still alive.

Swallowing the pill was very easy, and you don't get much of the smell at all, so in this respect it is MUCH better than MMS1.

HOWEVER, after about 30 minutes, all 3 of us started getting small burps, and that's when we could smell/taste the substance again. The burps continued over the next couple or so hours, once every 15 minutes or so, and it was not very pleasant. Not too bad (we could continue functioning), but it's something we'd definitely prefer avoiding.

I think the next time I try it, I would take it along with a meal, or eat a chocolate bar along with it or something.

[EDIT - WE HADN'T REALIZED THAT WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE MMS2 CAPSULES WITH 2 GLASSES OF WATER (WHAT JIM RECOMMENDS), WHICH WOULD HAVE PREVENTED ANY BURPING. SEE MY LATER POST BELOW.]

Apart from that, we didn't feel anything negative - no stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea or things like that. None of us had any problems/illness so can't really say whether it did us any good (and in any case, 1 capsule wont' be enough).

During this process, I have also been communicating with Jim Humble. Jim told me / confirmed to me the following:

1. Yes, the label description sounds about right.

2. Yes, it smells terrible.

3. Yes, it makes your hand sticky.

4. Yes, it's meant to be granular (I thought it was more like fine powder looking at the pics in his mms2 page), and granular is what he's always used.

5. Like me, he takes the long end of the capsule and dips it into the substance to scoop it up until it is full before closing it with the short end.

6. For cancer, take 4 capsules a day (one every 2 hours), plus MMS1 every hour.

7. For general maintenance, take 1 capsule a day.

8. For cold/flu, take 1 capsule with 2 glasses of water in the first hour. Then take 1/2 capsule (open capsule and dump out 1/2 and then put the lid back on) with 1 glass of water every hour until the cold is gone or the flu is gone.

That last point about cold also seems to suggest that we should be taking the capsules with a LOT of water, which ties in with what he is saying about how calcium hypochlorite turns into hypochlorous acid when in contact with water.

When we swallowed that one pill, we just took it with a sip of water. So PERHAPS there may have been less burping if we had taken lots of water with it?

Anyway, that's my experience with MMS2 so far. My advice for anyone trying this:

1. Put on a face mask

2. Put on disposable gloves

3. Get a capsule container ready to put in all the capsules

4. Do it outdoors

5. Take it with a meal

6. Take lots of water with the capsules (2 glasses the first time, and 1 glass the following ones in the day if taking every hour.)

Hope that helps! And hope to hear from others who have also tried it so we can compare notes!
Wow! Thanks for the fabulous instructions! (*And Photos to follow!)

I just wanted to add that I took the MMS2 capsule with two glasses of water and I 'still' burped quite a bit....

MMS1 is hard to drink, but I've found (once I get it down!) that I have fewer problems with it.. it seems to 'digest' quicker (presumably because it's 'already' in liquid form?) whereas the MMS2 capsule has to 'melt' and the enzymatic juices of the stomach (along with the water) go to work to make it 'become' liquid. I guess this 'digestive process' with MMS2 is a little too 'lengthy' for me... Does someone have any suggestions for this issue? (Think soda crackers or something along that line would help with the slight indigestion?... More WATER isn't an option for me as I have a problem with too much water also).
My Husband and I have been taking MMS1 for over a year now... it's been a TOTAL God-send and I never want to be without it! (I even have it in bulk powder form if I ever 'have' to make my own! I don't fear ANY Flu.. (swine or otherwise) any cold, virus, pathogen or parasite! I've even cured MRSA with topical MMS. Jim Humble is my Hero and I'm grateful for Forums like this also as in our 'sharing' of our REAL TESTIMONIALS of MMS (1 and 2) we'll get the 'word' out and be able to save (hopefully) hundreds of thousands of Lives and 'they' (the enemies of MMS) won't be able to stop us.
There need to be many MORE Forums & Blogs where 'satisified' users of MMS can post their experiences & testimonials. We need to be in a position to nullify the nay-sayers and all the others (usually those who haven't even tried it!) who ignorantly state MMS doesn't work. So many more Lives could be saved if more People 'believed' MMS works.
blondeambition3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #27
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MMS2 (Jim Humble)

Sorry to have to post this here (will delete asap).

Ground - you PM'd me. I tried to reply to you but it said you have chosen to to receive PMs or you're not allowed to or something. Please get it sorted and PM me again.

Thanks.

btw, just so this post is not a waste of everyone's time, I asked Jim about using MMS2 along with MMS1 for cancer, and this is what he said:

USING THE MMS2 CAPSULES IS ESSENTIAL. START AT ONE A DAY. IF IT MAKES YOU NAUSEOUS OPEN THE CAPSULE AND DUMP 1/2 OF IT OUT. THEN WORK UP TO USING 4 CAPSULES A DAY AT 1 EVERY OTHER HOUR. WITH CANCER ALWAYS USE AS MUCH MMS1 AND MMS2 AS YOU CAN WITHOUT CAUSING YOURSELF TO BE EXTRA NAUSEOUS. BACK OFF AND THEN CONTINUE. TAKE THE CAPSULES IN BETWEEN THE HOURS, AND AT THE SAME TIME OF THE DAY THAT YOU ARE TAKING MMS1. SO THE CAPSULES ARE SEPARATED BY 1/2 HOUR FROM THE MMS1. GOOD LUCK. NO FAILURES SO FAR WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED THIS PROTOCOL.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #28
Edgar Lauber
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I haven't seen any of the MMS1 distributors selling MMS2 capsules yet, but it's probably just a matter of time before some of them will.

Remember Jim only announced this last month!

btw, with MMS2 you'll still have to deal with the smell, except it's when you open the container, and not (so much) when you ingest it.
If you haven't found yet a site where to buy MMS2-Capsules, here is one:
mineral-solutions.net/mms2

Question: Do you know when to choose between MMS1 and MMS2? Are there cases where one of them is more indicated? A blind lady has problems with countimg drops. So she wants to know whether MMS2 actually can replace MMS1 in any case.
Edgar Lauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #29
Edgar Lauber
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry to have to post this here (will delete asap).

Ground - you PM'd me. I tried to reply to you but it said you have chosen to to receive PMs or you're not allowed to or something. Please get it sorted and PM me again.

Thanks.

btw, just so this post is not a waste of everyone's time, I asked Jim about using MMS2 along with MMS1 for cancer, and this is what he said:

USING THE MMS2 CAPSULES IS ESSENTIAL. START AT ONE A DAY. IF IT MAKES YOU NAUSEOUS OPEN THE CAPSULE AND DUMP 1/2 OF IT OUT. THEN WORK UP TO USING 4 CAPSULES A DAY AT 1 EVERY OTHER HOUR. WITH CANCER ALWAYS USE AS MUCH MMS1 AND MMS2 AS YOU CAN WITHOUT CAUSING YOURSELF TO BE EXTRA NAUSEOUS. BACK OFF AND THEN CONTINUE. TAKE THE CAPSULES IN BETWEEN THE HOURS, AND AT THE SAME TIME OF THE DAY THAT YOU ARE TAKING MMS1. SO THE CAPSULES ARE SEPARATED BY 1/2 HOUR FROM THE MMS1. GOOD LUCK. NO FAILURES SO FAR WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED THIS PROTOCOL.
Thanks very much. About cancer I am aware of the fact that in this case one should use MMS 1 and 2. But for any other kind of infectious disease are the two MMS more or less equivanent? Excuse my ignorance, I am a total beginner in this type of forums. I just registered and don't even know what is the meaning of PM, so I am not conscious of the fact that I might have chosen not to recieve PM's.
Edgar Lauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #30
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

http://mineral-solutions.net/mms2
brilliant news ,Jim is a good old soul and pushes the boat the help the people
the link about I just got from his site to purchase the MMS2
love and light
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #31
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

Hello. This is my first post in this forum.

I have taken an (small) capsule of MMS2 an hour ago, and I am still alive. It has been an stressing experience so far since I am a bit of a hypochondriac. I think the main issue was that I took way too much water

I took this seriously since I care about the opinion of the people behind Project Camelot. I did a lot of research on the internet about the chemical reaction of calcium hypochlorite and water, and whether it was true that hypochlorous acid played a role in the immune system. Calcium hydroxide seems not that bad since I've read papers about (successful) experiments of using it on animals as calcium supplement. So I decided it should be safe to try it.

It was not that easy to buy calcium hypochlorite over here: it is winter and most products offered for swimming pools had different chemical composition. I hope people taking this is really careful with what they buy. I contacted the company making the product I bought to confirm the composition. I bought calcium hypochlorite approved for purification of drinking water although the company confirmed me it was exactly the same product used to shock swimming-pools.

I am not sick but now that I know it is safe to take I plan to give MMS2 to a relative with cancer. I'll post here, in a few weeks/months the result.
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #32
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

I've been using MMS2 all winter with awesome results.. no colds no flues no nothing ... just make sure you drink one glass of water before the pill and one with the pill... especially on an empty stomach..

you'll have a couple burps that taste link the laundry smells.. and that's about it...

had a few bouts with rashes that the MMS2 helped as well..

folks should also be researching Iodine and Iodide suppliments as most if not all people are deficient. creating a "hypoactive thyroid" condition in many people..
Just one of the many miracle cures coming to the front recently..

funny thing.. go to a local pharmacy and see if you can find iodine or sodium bicarbonate.... when you don't find it, ask the pharmacist if they can get it/order it for you...
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #33
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

My brothers puppy was diagnosed with cancer. They took a lot of it out but there is still a lot inside on top of nerves. They want to do chemo now.

Would this help this poor little dog?

How would I get him to drink water after giving him the pills though?

If anyone knows about using MMS1 or 2 on dogs please let me know.

Thanks
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #34
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
folks should also be researching Iodine and Iodide suppliments as most if not all people are deficient. creating a "hypoactive thyroid" condition in many people..
Thanks. We are already using iodised salt.
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote