Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 11:11 AM   #26
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
yw Gita... you must have done a lot of gazing to make your eyes flash like that.
Be thankful that’s the only type of flashing I do!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #27
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

You.... and just when I think I've got those wanderin' thoughts in check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Be thankful that’s the only type of flashing I do!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #28
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You.... and just when I think I've got those wanderin' thoughts in check!
Oh, just let them wonder. Go on, be a devil and free your thoughts! Especially your wondering thoughts!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #29
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

Thanks Gita... you gave me another reason to like winter.... no cold shower necessary.
*runs outside
...And besides this thread is about gazing "solar" orbs only.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #30
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the film, i watched it all found it very useful. I had practiced a raw food diet for a while and found the benefits amazing. Also i have been invigorated by the sunrise before.
I do have a question though.

How come so many Africans die of starvation and disease when they do nothing but walk on the earth and take in sun, all day? Is it because there is no intent to use the sun?
Not trying to be a pessimist.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #31
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I did it once for 5 minutes:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=107

The Sun was already high in the sky so it was definitely not during a safe hour. It was at about 10am and there was no cloud that day. I was already in an altered state of counsciousness and I felt compelled to do it.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #32
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Phtha ! That's common sense advice..

Gita... we only live 25 miles apart - I'm amazed you even got up to 200 secs with the weather down here ! I got up to 30 secs and had to 'reset' !

The point about Africa is an excellent one. Someone else said as much to me. Surely they would be super healthy and not need much food? Maybe that's true in any case for the average indiginous African...? I don't know.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:05 AM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Going without food is super hardcore!
It isn't something that many people can do just like that, and I would assume that growing children would need food regardless.
But that aside in order to reap the benefits from Solar Gazing you need to stare DIRECTLY at the sun so that your Eyes take in the Rayes straight through the Eye sockets and into the brain. Without the Direct Gaze going on a Sun Diet alone would not be possible, so the question becomes do the starving Africans Solar Gaze with Intent?

As you mentioned Bilko, Gazing with intention does make all the difference, intent creates a connection or bridge between Conscious energy and in this case material and spiritual Sun Energy. That bridge would not exist without intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
How come so many Africans die of starvation and disease when they do nothing but walk on the earth and take in sun, all day? Is it because there is no intent to use the sun?
Not trying to be a pessimist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
The point about Africa is an excellent one. Someone else said as much to me. Surely they would be super healthy and not need much food? Maybe that's true in any case for the average indiginous African...? I don't know.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #34
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Phtha for this awesome thread,

I've been doing it for a week now. I can say that I feel more energized and I go to sleep later than usual. Also thanks, because the experience is so awesome. It really feels like a gateway or a portal of some kind.

Just don't beam yourself to Mars

LS
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:05 AM   #35
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
YES...it IS safe during the safe periods...early sunrise and late sunset.
I have been meditating with the Sun directly thru my eyes for 3 years now and have looked at early sunrises and late sunsets for over 1000 hours in all...
and I am connected to the changes occurring spiritually in nature/mother earth in a beautiful and direct way, Waitinginthewings...and my eyesight is better than it ever has been.

And yes, the sun is stronger than it ever has been, energy-wise, and getting stronger each day ...but it is safe to meditate with it directly if you have healthy eyes and use your heart as intuit and build the time up in small increments that feel right for you.

I know it has been a while since You posted...but I am glad I found this so I may answer your questions thru my story. If You wish You can read some of my sharing at these links:

http://www.celestinevision.com/celes...?t=739&start=0

http://thegulch.proboards.com/index....ad=3444&page=1

If You have been out in nature regularly without sunglasses simply take the reflection in thru your eyes off of the water while meditating and connecting with nature...right now : ) Enjoy!

Eaglespirit ....

How cool... after our week long wash out I was walking along the calm creek, which for days had been a torrent of a flash flooding river, and was starring through the water to look at the bottom for whatever. And it was then that I suddenly noticed the SUN starring back at me at high noon through the reflection without blinding me whatsoever. So as I kept my focus on the reflection of the SUN on the water I realized that I could continue starring at the reflection for as long as I wanted without any negative repercussions as if one were to stare directly at the SUN at high noon... which would most definitely hurt the eyeballs. It was then that I realized the myth of Perseus and Medusa... he could stare at the reflection of Medusa in his SHIELD and not be turned into stone so he could cut off her head.

I suppose one could walk around with a glass of saltwater even and stare at the SUN quite often upon the reflection in the glass of water and perhaps heal oneself quickly or at the very least Pegasus may even appear.

And Phtha, thanks for this thread.

Last edited by Christo888; 01-26-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #36
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Any time spent out in the sun can only be good for you, after all we are made from light.
Don't see much of it around here though
Well that just snapped out thoughts from nowhere!!!

Now I understand androgyny!!!

The SUN is masculine, or creative energy and the reflection of this energy, the right angle, is feminine energy or supportive energy. So a woman could stare at the SUN at the right period along with intention which includes understanding of the process, and get herself pregnant.

A simple virgin pregnancy but a hellofa lot of explaining to do!!!! Right Lucy?

Ever stare at the blue sky for a few minutes... suddenly there are these white spermy things all swimming around in mid air... and no it is not the fluid inside of your eyeballs. And the more focused you become as you stare at them the more brilliant, fluorescent, and neonish they become.

Like invisible bees that will pollinate your insides.

Last edited by Christo888; 01-26-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #37
PY-
Avalon Senior Member

I like combining the electromagnetics of the body with the sun they become one within self and act upon each other . I have found that sun gazing alters brain frequency and changes the pitch and frequency range of the sound current perceived.

I use my heartbeat by placing it upon my spiritual eye when radiated from our star it's field magnifies, the pineal pulses and the waveform expresses itself physically. It brings change.

I have found the electromagnetic field can be greatly enhanced in fact in this age the human being is tuned downed dramatically from the last.
PY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #38
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

888 interesting thoughts indeed.

And yes I have noticed those white sparky looking things swimming in the air while staring at the blue sky... millions upon billions upon trillions of them. They become more brilliant for me too the more I focus on them. Pretty interesting... And now that you mention it, the do look a lot like sperm. The Sun having an Orgasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
The SUN is masculine, or creative energy and the reflection of this energy, the right angle, is feminine energy or supportive energy. So a woman could stare at the SUN at the right period along with intention which includes understanding of the process, and get herself pregnant.

A simple virgin pregnancy but a hellofa lot of explaining to do!!!! Right Lucy?

Ever stare at the blue sky for a few minutes... suddenly there are these white spermy things all swimming around in mid air... and no it is not the fluid inside of your eyeballs. And the more focused you become as you stare at them the more brilliant, fluorescent, and neonish they become.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #39
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And yes I have noticed those white sparky looking things swimming in the air while staring at the blue sky
I had a friend alchemist who used to allegorically call that "mercury". It's eveywhere. I see it inside the house most of the time, often in the bathroom.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #40
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

Yw LS and everyone, glad you enjoy it.
I know what you mean about the Sun, it's hard to explain just what it looks like afterwards , gatewate or portal are a few of the symbols that crossed my mind as well, its truly Magikal thats for sure, and there is no doubt in my mind that it radiates a lot more then what 'wiki science' tells us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSurfer View Post
Thank you Phtha for this awesome thread,

I've been doing it for a week now. I can say that I feel more energized and I go to sleep later than usual. Also thanks, because the experience is so awesome. It really feels like a gateway or a portal of some kind.

Just don't beam yourself to Mars

LS
Old 01-26-2010, 10:57 PM   #41
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Most interesting, thanks for that. This will create some new sPIns on those alchemical texts.

"Keep therfore, thy Argent vive, which is prepared in the innermost chamber in which it is coagulated; for that is Mercury which is spoken of concerning the residual earth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I had a friend alchemist who used to allegorically call that "mercury". [/IMG]

Last edited by Phtha; 01-27-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:26 AM   #42
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha
thanks for the reply, it makes sense.

I caught the sun today at work about 20 minutes before it set. I tried to look at it directly and met with some resistance. A reflex action perhaps to the initial glare. Then something wonderful happened. The glare dissipated and all that was left was a spinning ball of gold light with the brilliance of it's halo.

I wasn't sure what was going on at first, couldn't comprehend why it didn't hurt. i made a mental check on the condition of my eyes to see if they were ok whilst i fixed my gaze. I had to turn and continue my job after about 15 seconds but they were 15 seconds of bliss.

As i carried on about my business i felt a happiness and deep connection to something wonderful swelling inside me.. There was no after burn image and only a slight haze of gold for a few fleeting moments.

That direct contact gave me a fix for maybe 3 hours at work until the happiness subsided.

I am now officially a sun worshiper of the first and last hour at every chance i can get.

Thank you
Ian
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #43
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your experience Bilko.
I know exactly what you mean about that glare, I mentioned a similar thing in some other thread awhile back.

I Sun Gaze during the midday when the Sun is at its brightest. I've realized that that GLARE that you mentioned only hurts when the EYES focus upon it, which is the initial 'reaction' or focul point It seems.
But when you PIERCE your vision through the glare and focus instead on the ORB of the SUN, which is dark and light all at once! the glare is no longer has an effect.

It's like a screen on a window. When your near the window you can choose to focus on the screen, but when you switch your focus to an object outside... the screen becomes like the GLARE, invisible so to speak. I guess the Glare that we see would be caused from the reflection or refraction of the Atmostsphere, which would explain why it 'dissipates' when focused on a point farther away.

And btw I should mention that A LOT more care should be taken when gazing during Midday as apposed to the 'safe times', and if you live in a place where you get full Sun rises or Sun sets I wouldn't bother much with mid day gazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
Phtha
thanks for the reply, it makes sense.

I caught the sun today at work about 20 minutes before it set. I tried to look at it directly and met with some resistance. A reflex action perhaps to the initial glare. Then something wonderful happened. The glare dissipated and all that was left was a spinning ball of gold light with the brilliance of it's halo.

I wasn't sure what was going on at first, couldn't comprehend why it didn't hurt. i made a mental check on the condition of my eyes to see if they were ok whilst i fixed my gaze. I had to turn and continue my job after about 15 seconds but they were 15 seconds of bliss.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #44
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PY- View Post
I like combining the electromagnetics of the body with the sun they become one within self and act upon each other . I have found that sun gazing alters brain frequency and changes the pitch and frequency range of the sound current perceived.

I use my heartbeat by placing it upon my spiritual eye when radiated from our star it's field magnifies, the pineal pulses and the waveform expresses itself physically. It brings change.

I have found the electromagnetic field can be greatly enhanced in fact in this age the human being is tuned downed dramatically from the last.
I do this as well. I find that when you shift to a state of complete receptivity, stilling the mind and allowing yourself to feel the connection in your heart, the sun can enter your eyes without any thoughts or magnetics blocking the healing power. Like you said, merge the electromagnetics of your body with that of the sun.

Still the mind, feel the heart, feel the connection with your heart and the sun, and what needs to happen for you to heal will happen.

Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #45
rhyzohm
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by rhyzohm; 03-13-2010 at 02:41 PM.
rhyzohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:59 AM   #46
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

Yah those would be them, the hebrew yod or jod the letter itself looks a lot like sperm.

On a side note... if you take the tetragrammaton, Yod being the first letter YHVH / YHWH and and align the letters vertically you create a little man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyzohm View Post
oh, you mean these little things?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #47
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

As I haven't seen the sun for a week, I thought now would be a good time to unleash my all new cloud gazing programme around the world!
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:10 PM   #48
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Just adding this post of My reply about 'dreaming' and meditation questions from another forum to keep the wonderful Higher NATURE Energy going here...and Yes, Gaze at the Moon too and Meditate...it IS the Sunlight mirrored from Mother Moon : )
E wrote:

Thank you. I've tried meditation/deep relaxation but I get too restless. Within minutes I'm tapping my foot or making some repetitive noise, and then I get up and do something else. I don't have the mind for it. I asked my higher self to give me some answers, or to show me some examples of things, and over the next few weeks I was keeping an eye out, but nothing. Or, if it happened, I missed it somehow.

Hi E!

Give sungazing a whirl for meditation if Your Own Heart likes the idea...try it...Ya might like it:

http://solarhealing.com/process/

At early sunrise or late sunset at first...build it up each time looking directly at the sun in ten second increments...finish meditation of Your Choice with eyes closed facing the sun.

It just may calm You enough to "Connect" and keep Your feet from tapping! ...especially if You are making barefoot contact with Mother Earth while meditating at first.

And as far as Your Dreams go...Flow With Them Towards Wisdom..."What do You FEEL Your Dream is saying/teaching/showing...what do You FEEL?!"

Morning E,
Wanted to add that "darker" energies and solar meditation do not mix too well...this is from extensive personal experience!
A conscious connection with the Sun seems to dissuade the direct influence of 'not-so-nice' entities.

Sooo enjoy it more anyway You can...You do not have to sungaze to get the benefits. But I would strongly suggest that You get out in nature "daily" for at least an hour and take in the sunlight off of a river or stream or lake near You or simply be much more conscious of the Light when You take walks in Nature...speak to the Sun and surrounding Nature Spirits about Your Dreams as though It and They were/are council for You...garner a personal relationship with ALL that You Love about Nature.

NOW is the time to connect to Nature diligently, imho!
Sooo get outdoors more : ) : ) : ) ...and more and more and more and more...
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #49
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Japan's first lady is Sun gazing

Japan's first lady and PM are Sun gazing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXKjuWObJ18#t=0m33s

Found here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...481#post231481
Old 02-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #50
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Last fall a few months after my morphogenisis an introspection was given to me through a dream that I tried to describe in a series of videos called Avatars.

Basically, in summation, the SUN is the 3D representation for us, of a higher being who is holding space just like we hold our body. So you are in effect connecting with God, a being, and it is not really sun worship. I will summation on that thread as well.

Think of it like this. The sun in the impersonal of the being, and connecting to the sun in intent is to connect with the personal of the being, you are in effect matching or connecting in with that being.

The being is also communicating with us by way of the holographic circles of light which I also photograph.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote