Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Which Colloidal Silver Generator is best?

I'm looking to get the best, most effective CS generator. Basically for general health & to ward off colds/flu. I know there is one sold on this site, but Im not sure about it.

From reading some forums (havent found that many reviews) I have narrowed it down to the RSG-3, the Silvergen Silverpuppy, & the Micro Particle CS maker from Silver Edge (is this really as good as the website says? Do smaller particles allow for better absorption?)

I think Mesosilver sounds great too, Mike Adams (Health Ranger) recommends it, its dark amber coloured but I dont know if one can make this at home. Expensive to buy & shipping etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially if anyone has tried one of the above, or can recommend a really good CS maker that is effective, from personal experience.

I trust the reviews of real people here more than anywhere else.

Thanks,

Val
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:53 AM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Which Colloidal Silver Generator is best?

Try this!! I've got their info and micro-particle generator, and IT DOES WORK!!!! I'm NOT advertising - as there may be better methods out there

There are lots of other links but I can vouch for this one
http://www.thesilveredge.com/

On 21 Jan 2010, at 08:48, Steve Barwick wrote:

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...

This week I had the rare pleasure of interviewing Anders Sultan, Sweden’s largest colloidal silver manufacturer, maker of the Ionosil brand of colloidal silver.

In the interview below we discuss:

· the surprise European ban on colloidal silver

· a nifty loophole that savvy European colloidal silver manufacturers are using to beat the ban

· why U.S. colloidal silver-makers may not be able to take advantage of this same loophole should colloidal silver be banned here

· the looming Codex Alimentarius threat to global health freedom and how it will affect colloidal silver users in the U.S.

· the ongoing environmentalist campaign to force the regulation and restriction of colloidal silver in the United States

· the little-known U.S. war on silver dragees

· differences between U.S. and EU food, water and supplement regulations as they relate to colloidal silver

· and much more!

So kick back for the next five or ten minutes, get comfortable, put your feet up, and read what you’re not being told about colloidal silver through any other source of information

Just click on this link to go to my latest Colloidal Silver Secrets blog post, dated January 21, 2010, and titled “Colloidal Silver Banned in Europe, Part III: An Exclusive Interview with Anders Sultan, Sweden’s Largest Colloidal Silver Manufacturer.”

I've checked this out and it's fine - obviously they want to sell their machines, but they are telling the truth.
Avid x
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:54 AM   #3
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I did quite a bit of comparative research before I bought mine and I decided on the SilverGen SG6. It works great. I don't recall exactly why but I wasn't really impressed with the Silverpuppy units. The RSG-3 is a constant current unit also but it does not have any agitation which I felt was important and the electrodes are tiny. Although I do think that the RSG-3 would be an excellent 2nd unit for travel because of it's portability.

I actually almost purchased the Silver Edge Micro-Particle unit but I didn't like the air-bubble agitation method or the external timer configuration. I dug around a bit more and came across the SG6.

If I remember correctly both the Silver Edge Micro-Particle unit and the SilverGen SG6 had similar claims as far as particle size but SilverGen seemed to back it up with a clearer explanation of their internal electronics and how low voltage and constant current are necessary to get a high quality silver colloid. The electrodes on the SG6 also have a larger surface area and the casing and controls look more sturdy/professional in my opinion.

Here are 2 links:

http://www.silvergen.com/colloidal_silver_generator.htm

http://www.silvergen.com/technica.htm

Last edited by shiftmonkey; 01-24-2010 at 06:12 AM.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:09 AM   #4
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

Avid & ShiftMonkey,

I really appreciate your informative replies, I have lots of reading to do! Both the SG6 and Silver Edge look good. I am not very scientifically minded so thanks for the personal input, its good to know both of these have been effective for you - I will decide on a CS machine soon & post my experiences, good or bad.

Val
Old 01-25-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

I also bought the sg6 and I am please with it....until I can across this web-site that talks about 20ppms are not enough and ionic silver is better:

http://www.invive.com/
http://www.invive.com/Rebuttals_new.html

Now I'm not exactly sure what to take. The site also states:

" Long term (repeated monthly) use of Electro-colloidal silver
suppresses your CD4 and CD8 immune system function."

http://www.xpressnet.com/bhealthy/truth.html

Soo confusing...and who do you trust?
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:26 AM   #6
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Which Colloidal Silver Generator is best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijas View Post
I'm looking to get the best, most effective CS generator. Basically for general health & to ward off colds/flu. I know there is one sold on this site, but Im not sure about it.

Whats not to be sure about?

Our generators will rock your socks. Hahaha.

They were designed by a highly qualified Electrical Engineer.

Colloidal_Silver_Generator

Colloidal_Silver_Generator_(Mini)

We aren't even trying to make money... We just do research to try to help people.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

What isn't mentioned here in this thread that colloidal silver needs to be made with distilled water in clean glass. If you use tape water or even filtered water then silver salts can be produced with other contaminants within the water. Pure H2O water is needed. Distilled water bought in plastic bottles is most likely contaminated with the plastic.

This topic has been discussed many times on Avalon using the search facility will bring these threads up.

I use a SOTA Silver Pulser (CS maker and blood pulser combined) which doesn't have a stirrer but is used with distilled water from my Mini Classic II water distiller - see my water sticky thread for more details.

Bluestix's device http://alterntech.com/product/Colloi...lver_Generator does mention it in it's description.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #8
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the replies & the link to the Alterntech generator.

Julius good to hear you recommend the SG6, but then the invive.com link - oh so confusing.
Initially I felt they were just trying to sell their own (expensive) brand, but they could be right about the 20ppms compared to 5,000.

C with S - I do have distilled water in a glass bottle ready to use with whatever CS generator I buy, I have read this on most of the CS sites, it is the only water to use. I know the SOTA is also a tried & trusted brand.

Just wanted to know if people were happy with their CS generators & if it has truly helped them fight infections etc.

So thanks & if anyone else has good experiences with using theirs, please post!

Decisions.....decisions......