Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Something I don't normally talk about

Hi Everybody,

Have you ever had one of those really vivid dreams, so vivid it was almost as if you were there? So vivid that it's even more vivid than a normal vivid dream. During the following day that dream keeps niggling at you but you keep quiet about it and don't tell anybody. Then a couple of days later you see something on the news and you say to yourself, "That's what I dreamt about!"

Of course you tell nobody about it because it's after the fact and after all, you can't prove anything and who would believe you anyway?

Many people dream about airplane crashes and the like.

You could argue that airplanes crash almost every day so it could be just a coincidence, and you may be right.

The reason I say all this is because I had a dream last night that was one of those really vivid ones. It took place in Paris and it was, I think, Notre Dame, or a Gothic or traditional type building that was being engulfed in flames.

A group of Pompiers went into the building to try and put the fire out and some of the building collapsed and took them all out.

I remember really clearly in this dream thinking, "All this culture and heritage destroyed by a small faction for their cause" I thought of ETA or some radical French organization. I thought, "The time, culture and development used to create this building wiped out in just minutes - is it fair?".

That's where the dream seemed to end or tapered out.

I'm not trying to claim that I have some sort of magic power or that I'm clairvoyant or anything like that. I'm just taking the opportunity to publish what I dreamt and if anything happens, can prove that I dreamt it. If nothing happens...... well I still dreamt it!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Something I don't normally talk about

From what I have read in the past Rome is one of the targets to fall and I suppose Paris is another likely target. Now I am just thinking of that move - The Da Vinci Code. Mmmmh.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

The Gothic architecture is all about The Light.

The Notre Dame is one of the greatest examples in history of this architecture.

They overcame all kinds of problems to be able to build those huge structures JUST to make The Light flow in the building.....to amaze and enlighten the people .......focus their attention on The Light of God.

It is in Paris where the Aquarian revolution of Brotherhood, Freedom and Equality is born.

The symbolism in your dream is telling you to expect the downfall of Freedom and the burning in flames of the Light.

Burning in Flames is also the Cleansing.
Fire cleanses in ways water can not.

A dream is always....ALWAYS!, a personal interpretation. Never to be generalized.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Steve, That is out-right weird that you mention that, for the last two days Notre Dame has been on my mind, I know I live here but its not a normal pre-occupation, things that have been there for so long often get overlooked if you can believe it, I work down the road from the Louvre and its just becomes second nature. Anyway this is why I have been specifically thinking of Notre Dame de Paris. I heard a story a few weeks ago which struck me as up-lifting actually, that there was another church under Notre Dame and that hard as it is for us to believe now someday notre dame will be gone and it will maybe be the site of a supermarket or something else entirely. I smiled when I heard it as I thought the one thing that is quaranteed in this life is change and thats a good thing. But for no reason throughout the day yesterday it kept coming into my head and again this morning. I think its a pretty important site regardless of the church as its on lay-lines and I am sure is the 1st milestone or where zero kilometeres begins.

But its also near the palais de justice and the major police station.

Anyway its just not random that you mention it -- weird & thanks
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Harper,

I didn't anticipate the radical group being Carrefour!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Steve, That is out-right weird that you mention that, for the last two days Notre Dame has been on my mind, I know I live here but its not a normal pre-occupation, things that have been there for so long often get overlooked if you can believe it, I work down the road from the Louvre and its just becomes second nature. Anyway this is why I have been specifically thinking of Notre Dame de Paris. I heard a story a few weeks ago which struck me as up-lifting actually, that there was another church under Notre Dame and that hard as it is for us to believe now someday notre dame will be gone and it will maybe be the site of a supermarket or something else entirely. I smiled when I heard it as I thought the one thing that is quaranteed in this life is change and thats a good thing. But for no reason throughout the day yesterday it kept coming into my head and again this morning. I think its a pretty important site regardless of the church as its on lay-lines and I am sure is the 1st milestone or where zero kilometeres begins.

But its also near the palais de justice and the major police station.

Anyway its just not random that you mention it -- weird & thanks
g
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Yes but carrefour means crossroads steve hehehehe !
Old 10-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

I also had a dream about a church tonight. I was walking a street with all the different buildings, like hotels, supermarkets, apartment buildings, schools, social institutions and so on. I was walking there with a broom in my hands and was sweeping the dirt in front all these buildings. The more social the building was, the more dirt there was and finally I came to the front of a small church. And there wasn't even a sidewalk, there was sand all over and a pile of paving stone as if somebody started to pave the road but hasn't finished it. So I started to sweep the sand and lay the paving stones. At this moment a priest came out of the church and started talking to me. So we talked about being a human being and about being one with the Earth and the Universe. The last I can remember he told me before I woke up was: "That's what we've been waiting for so long!"

I also had an other dream before that one. There was a great flood and I took refuge in a very high building. The water was rising higher and higher, so I was following the stairs going upwards. At the bottom of the building there were poor and unhappy families which started to drown after a while and the higher I came the richer the families were and the bigger the balconies and terraces became with playing children and happy people. And in the distance I could still see the water rising. Then I heard some voices behind me and I hid in a storage room. The voices came nearer and someone knocked on the door and said something like "We were looking for you!" and opened the door... That's were I woke up. It wasn't scary though. It was like if they were making a joke of me or something and wanted to confuse me.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Strange ,but today all of a sudden ,the words and the image of the Notre dame cathedral occurred to me.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #10
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

So for a little fun, if that's allowed ?????
So Notre Dame de Paris (our lady of Paris) was built over an old temple dedicated to Jupiter and the significance of Jupiter is..................

Jupiter is the second largest body in our Cosmic System. He takes almost twelve years to go around the Sun. This cycle "coincides" with a basic cycle of human development. Thus, Jupiter is seen as ruling the cycle of human expansion that bring forth adolescence.

Later on, as Jupiter returns for a second time to its natal position, the individual will find himself starting a new phase in his life; that of adulthood, must likely married and with children.

Traditionally Jupiter has been seen as the "Great Benefic" among the planets. However he is neither "good" nor "evil". Jupiter simply represents a cosmic cycle that has come to represent or rule a given set of emotional drives within the human psyche. These drives toward expansion and growth will be good or bad, depending on how we use and regulate them. If we used them with evil intentions or if we regulate them not, then we may end up hurting others and certainly ourselves.

Keywords:

Abundance, excesses, wisdom; theology, science, long journeys, philosophy, optimism, faith.

Interesting.............BACK to work or I will be joining the dole queue!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:54 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

................or you know someone blows it up.........que sera sera........:-) still a bit of fun

g
Old 10-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #12
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Oh jenny I totally agree there are no universal symbols in dreams all personal symbols

work, work work................
Old 10-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #13
wolfman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

Have you ever had one of those really vivid dreams, so vivid it was almost as if you were there? So vivid that it's even more vivid than a normal vivid dream. During the following day that dream keeps niggling at you but you keep quiet about it and don't tell anybody. Then a couple of days later you see something on the news and you say to yourself, "That's what I dreamt about!"

Of course you tell nobody about it because it's after the fact and after all, you can't prove anything and who would believe you anyway?

Many people dream about airplane crashes and the like.

You could argue that airplanes crash almost every day so it could be just a coincidence, and you may be right.

The reason I say all this is because I had a dream last night that was one of those really vivid ones. It took place in Paris and it was, I think, Notre Dame, or a Gothic or traditional type building that was being engulfed in flames.

A group of Pompiers went into the building to try and put the fire out and some of the building collapsed and took them all out.

I remember really clearly in this dream thinking, "All this culture and heritage destroyed by a small faction for their cause" I thought of ETA or some radical French organization. I thought, "The time, culture and development used to create this building wiped out in just minutes - is it fair?".

That's where the dream seemed to end or tapered out.

I'm not trying to claim that I have some sort of magic power or that I'm clairvoyant or anything like that. I'm just taking the opportunity to publish what I dreamt and if anything happens, can prove that I dreamt it. If nothing happens...... well I still dreamt it!

Best regards,

Steve
Wow, I will be flying to Paris Next week!!
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #14
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Oh jenny I totally agree there are no universal symbols in dreams all personal symbols

work, work work................
I did not say there are no universal symbols.

I said; interpretation is a personal thing and cannot be generalized.

MY personal interpretation cannot be a general interpretation.

It is meaningfull to me as I am the one producing the symbolism.

Of course we share a collective world/ cultura environment as well and so my personal interpretation could well be meaningfull to many others...true. Yes.

And in this case, concerning the Notre Dame, I have my personal experiences and symbolic dreams, trance visions.
I had those 28 years ago.

Old 10-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Jenny

I think we are saying the same thing, you are just saying it clearly ! But I don't agree that there is any symbol in a dream that is universal, in waking life yes but in a dream for instance lots of people note that dreaming of water means XYZ but if you are terrified of water and can't swim then to you it means something different.

Are you willing to share your insight or thoughts on Notre Dame? If not no worries, just intrigued

thanks and peace to all
g
Old 10-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #16
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

There are of course universal symbols Harper like water , as you mentioned.

That's what I mean when I say we share a collective world, a collective human culture.

The symbols I saw 28 years ago where about Ragnarok and an old book I held in my hands. I stood naked before a tridium of 3 sages and I had to do some kind of exam on what the book said and that was Gotterdammerung= Ragnarok.
Only that; Ragnarok.
Google it if you like.

It happened in the catacombs beneath Notre Dame.

When I left I was beheaded and I was oke with that. I left with my head in my hands.

Old 10-23-2008, 04:01 PM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I will thank you

Take care, hope the sun is shining in the netherlands today
g
Old 10-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #18
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

It is a beautifull sunny day today Harper.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #19
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve

I have been on these forums for a while now and reading the amount of posts I do every day you soon get a sense of who is prone to dramatic outbursts or wild speculation but your posts always seem to be responsible and well thought-out to me so I would say it is an extremely interesting dream and certainly something we should be looking out for in the near future.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:39 PM   #20
Shellie
Banned

In Tarot, the meaning of the card "The Tower": All Man's creations may crumble. Material success cannot protect us from ill fortune. The gods can be jealous, and even the strongest fortress can fall to the ground. This is a warning against complacency and smugness. All that we achieve is as fragile as a house of cards, and may collapse at the slightest breath. Appreciate the important things in life- health, love and happiness- and be thankfl for them as long as they last.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

I had a really vivid dream a few years ago when I was working out of town during the week and coming home at the weekends:

In the dream "terrorists" were crashing planes into each other in the sky, I was running around frantically telling people the danger was from "the debris that was going to come raining down"...no one was interested and I was getting more and more frantic, I kept repeating that same sentence to people and getting no reaction. I could see giant grey pieces of metal but nobody seemed to care.

When I woke up in the morning I saw a cat outside the house identical to my sweet pea (avatar) and I took the dream to be a premonition that he was in danger. I got back to my house that night and thankfully sweet pea was fine so I forgot about it.

The next morning I was at the gym and a tv was on, I heard the sentence "the debris raining down" I absolutely froze, it was a newscaster talking about a shuttle (?) that had exploded over Texas.

It was one of those situations where I mentioned it to a few people but then gave up because you know nobody believes you and one person of course said to me "so what, people have dreams about planes crashing all the time". Being a connoiseur of two recurring nightmares most of my life I can say crashing planes is not something I've ever dreamt about before or since. It still bothers me to this day that I was so in tune with something before it happened.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #22
Shellie
Banned

This sounds off, but seeing/hearing explosions in dreams- especially with planes, crashing planes, and bombs typically mean that you will learn of (us. bad) news soon. Let us know if you hear any news!

Last edited by Shellie; 10-24-2008 at 01:47 AM.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:03 AM   #23
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
This sounds off, but explosions- especially with planes, crashing planes, and bombs typically mean that you will learn of (us. bad) news soon. Let us know if you hear any news!

It was a few years ago, whenever that shuttle or whatever it was exploded over Texas (I think it was Palestine, Texas) and the big concern was the radioactive debris.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:33 PM   #24
Selene
Avalon Senior Member

Steve,

Speaking from my own experience, the exceptionally vivid nature of your dream and the fact that you're concerned enough about it to post it here suggests to me that if it continues to bother or nag you, possibly increasing in urgency (and only your own gut can tell you this) then you might want to personally contact the Paris Fire Department (Sapeurs-Pompiers Paris) via email and tell them directly and as specifically as you can about your dream. Also google images of Gothic churches in Paris and see if any of them 'clicks' for you, to add better info.

Their email is: bureau.operations@pompiersparis.fr Mark it "Urgent' or "Urgence"

Use your own feelings to guide you. If you can 'talk yourself out of it' as the day goes on, then perhaps it is nothing. If not, if you still feel that 'something's wrong', then gather up your courage and contact them. It can do no harm, and they may well appreciate your warning given the nature of what's at stake. (i.e. Your 'reputation' vs. a priceless national treasure). I've found that sincere, clear warnings are invariably treated seriously and gratefully by emergency personnel.

Please review my other recent postings on prediction, etc on this thread Why prophecies giving a specific time are usually wrong for more on the vagaries of prediction.

Only you can decide what this means to you.

All my best wishes,
Namaste,
Selene
Selene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #25
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Weird. Just this a.m. I was listening to an interview w/ Svali (claims to be ex-Illuminati) talking about how Rome is their power base, the spiritual ctr. of the world for them. Could your dream be symbolic of the falling of the Illumanati? Hmmmmm....
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote