Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

This thread is for the purpose of opening up a train of thought for people who work in various occupations around the world who may be called upon to carry out the wishes of the controllers of the planet with their New World Order agenda of one world government, one central bank, and no individual freedoms.

In an interview, Clif High mentioned that out of the 6,500,000,000 inhabitants of earth, there are only 10,000 controllers.

But he said there are millions of minions of the controllers.

I guess people who carry out “black operations” in the military or intelligence or contractors of either know they are minions and like what they’re doing as they are extremely well paid?

I’m thinking, however, that there are lots of occupations whereby instructions are going to be given to carry out certain tasks that are not in the best interest of the public, in jobs that normally are in the best interests of the public, whereby these employees are going to find themselves becoming minions of the powers that be.

I’m thinking about police and military personnel, and contractors of the same.

What are some of the other occupations?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

seashore, my first thought was the healthcare system, doctors and nurses. The people that are there to help us. We hold doctors in such high esteem that we believe anything they say. I think they will be called upon to kill us eventually. Just look at the swine flu outbreak. The govt. will make the healthcare workers give us vaccinations that we do not want. They will be ordered to give us the "killshot", to borrow from Ed Dames.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
seashore, my first thought was the healthcare system, doctors and nurses. The people that are there to help us. We hold doctors in such high esteem that we believe anything they say. I think they will be called upon to kill us eventually. Just look at the swine flu outbreak. The govt. will make the healthcare workers give us vaccinations that we do not want. They will be ordered to give us the "killshot", to borrow from Ed Dames.
I just got back from my morning walk and I was thinking about this too!!

Doctors and nurses work hard to become doctors and nurses. They are usually people who care about people and that's why they're in the professions they're in...

I know there have to be a lot of doctors and nurses around the world who are having trouble sleeping at night in these troubled times.

What can they do?

What can we do?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Have you seen the video going around you tube about the Oath Keepers? It is a group of ex-military and in some cases active memebers of the military that are taking an oath not to go against the Constitution of the United States. I never realized that the military have the right to refuse an order if they feel it is illegal.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you seen the video going around you tube about the Oath Keepers? It is a group of ex-military and in some cases active memebers of the military that are taking an oath not to go against the Constitution of the United States. I never realized that the military have the right to refuse an order if they feel it is illegal. YouTube - Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video
Yes I have! And I LOVE them for it...

Here's my worry... foreign troops and contractors.

I have learned that I need to start thinking in terms of the whole wide world instead of just my own country...
Old 06-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not naive enough to believe that the military wouldn't turn on its' own people. The government will drug the hell out of them regardless of what they choose.

When you join the military, you are THEIR pawn. They can do what they please with you. And, the military cranks out some of the worst people I have ever met in my life (my boss) who are cruel, one-sided and think/act like robots.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm not naive enough to believe that the military wouldn't turn on its' own people. The government will drug the hell out of them regardless of what they choose.

When you join the military, you are THEIR pawn. They can do what they please with you. And, the military cranks out some of the worst people I have ever met in my life (my boss) who are cruel, one-sided and think/act like robots.
I think some in the military will turn on their own people. Add to that foreign troops and contractors and we're in a heap of trouble.

We need to do everything that we can to try to wake everybody up!! And try to find peaceful, better alternatives to the path we're on...
Old 07-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Here's my worry... foreign troops and contractors.
No kidding. There's a reason why Blackwater consists of people contracted from other countries. Who pays for these guys again? Oh yeah! Tax payers!
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
No kidding. There's a reason why Blackwater consists of people contracted from other countries. Who pays for these guys again? Oh yeah! Tax payers!
And people don't forget the name has changed from "Blackwater" to "Xe."
Old 07-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Did anybody think to clones? There are so many they say. Prepared for a kind of invasion. These clones are of human descent, similar with snatched children, obtained in jars from biological human genetic material mixed with advanced bionic enhancers, giving 10 times the strength of normal humans so there are more androids-cyborg as you can call it.

Do I need to remember that right after world war 2, the human cloning has been successful. Did you ever think why before any official human cloned, were vote laws against cloning? When it wasn't the case officially nobody cloned anything human? Because it has been known by different governments about the hidden programs, already successfully about human cloning.

And they say those clones, cyborgs, etc, are like an army in underground bases, ready to emerge at only a command. And they have no emotional and affection for those supposed to wipe out, on the contrary they are under heavy programs of inhibiting these "sensibilities"

Then I think will be clear who will do the dirty work.

Am I wrong? Possibly! Am I right ? Probably!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #11
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Wanna know TPtB?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15744497/7...-Bilderbergers

Sribd is down for maintenance at this moment, but should be up shortly. Snagged from Urban Survival.com
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:25 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
How about an "OathKeepers" for Doctors and Nurses... not to administer vaccines…
Wonderful idea!!

I’m hoping they’ll first refuse to receive the vaccine; then refuse to administer it.

Quote:

How about an "OathKeepers" for Doctors and Nurses...instead raise the PH level of the body back to normal.

It's not the germ but the 'Terrain' right!
Yes. You’re talking about acid vs. alkaline, right? The body is susceptible to disease when it’s in an acid state.

Yes. We all need to focus on nutrition and good health to combat the flu; NOT toxic, dangerous vaccines!!

Quote:
And stopping all dairy which creates mucous and flem- dielectrics, etc.
I’m not sure about the dairy. Maybe we would not want to get into a debate about it at this time? I don’t know.

But for sure, let’s remind each other to focus on our immune system in the face of the flu.

Let’s take care of ourselves.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:12 PM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that getting on an alkaline diet is one of the biggest things that people can do to heal themselves, and protect themselves against all kinds of viruses and bacteria.

Harmful stuff generally speaking requires an acidic environment to live. It cannot survive in a non-acidic environment. Westerner's diets are highly acidic. Getting alkaline takes a lot of effort (I've not been able to maintain it myself, but I do continue to put forth an effort). From what I understand out of all the changes we can make in the material realm, getting alkaline is one of the most powerful things we can do for our health, well being and even spiritual growth.

I have heard alkalinity being described as "love". Everything connects, so I do believe Alkalinity is part of the purification process that we are meant to go through to truly turn our body into the temple it is meant to be.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Wanna know TPtB?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15744497/7...-Bilderbergers

Sribd is down for maintenance at this moment, but should be up shortly. Snagged from Urban Survival.com
Interesting insights there!
Thank you Alyscat!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

People who work for private contractors as security, law enforcement, or military and are positioned in countries other than your own to exploit your lack of loyalty should realize that you are just as expendable in the eyes of the powers that be as the rest of humanity.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

"Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom." We have heard that many times. What is also the price of freedom is the toleration of imperfections. If everything that is wrong with the world becomes a reason to turn more power over to some political savior, then freedom is going to erode while we are mindlessly repeating the catchwords of the hour, whether "change," "universal health care" or "social justice."

What we strive for , a "utopia" society structure with perfection...how to create perfection?

Let's go back to square one. The universe was not made to our specifications. Nor were human beings. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that we are dissatisfied with many things at many times. The big question is whether we are prepared to follow any politician who claims to be able to "solve" our "problem."

If we are, then there will be a never-ending series of "solutions," each causing new problems calling for still more "solutions."

Therein lies the never-ending quest, costing ever increasing amounts of the taxpayers' money and ever greater losses of your freedom to live your own life as you see fit, rather than as presumptuous elites dictate, driven by power and greed ..don't forget where the power elite play their game..Ultimately, our choice is to give up Utopian quests or give up our freedom. This has been recognized for centuries by some, but many others have not yet faced that reality, even today. If you think government should "do something" about anything that ticks you off, or anything you want and don't have, then you have made your choice between Utopia and freedom.
You have given your power to choose away to the very people who have taken it away.

Food for thought...the illusive utopia does exist..where does it exist?
Think harder...it the mind of every one...in the KNOWING it does exist...but for who..and where..and when is the choice we must decide
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #17
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps if equal access to health care and social justice were seen not as problems to be solved but a chance to finally do the right thing,
the only freedom lost is the freedom to take advantage of the less fortunate.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

"Freedom is man's capacity to take a hand in his own development. It is our capacity to mold ourselves."
-- Dr. Rollo May
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to level the playing field, just get rid of all currency systems that are absorbed by those who control, at the expense of everyone below them. Then maybe we can address the real issues.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:58 AM   #20
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Did anybody think to clones? There are so many they say. Prepared for a kind of invasion.
Am I wrong? Possibly! Am I right ? Probably!
What kind of movie would this be if there was no clone army? Boring...

Remember though, where there is a clone army, there are jedi, or in this dimension, Christ Beings. Don't discount the power of light, God has a plan to raise up this planet in a wonderful beautiful way, and the only question is whether we're willing to play our part. Are you?

As Jesus said, seek first the kingdom of heaven and all will be given unto you, with man it is not possible, but with God, all things are possible.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
What kind of movie would this be if there was no clone army? Boring...

Remember though, where there is a clone army, there are jedi, or in this dimension, Christ Beings. Don't discount the power of light, God has a plan to raise up this planet in a wonderful beautiful way, and the only question is whether we're willing to play our part. Are you?

As Jesus said, seek first the kingdom of heaven and all will be given unto you, with man it is not possible, but with God, all things are possible.
Yes, 14 Chakras, I'm trying to do my best, even I know I'm far, far away of what Jesus expects from us. One motives is that they say the Second coming has something to do with my country. There are old prophecies, as well new prophecies and also changelings from extraterrestrial beings, though not give them too much credit.

I'm waiting for the moment... Jesus said to us, that He does not know the moment, just the Father knows it.

What I read lately, about a Inuaki being (they hve 10 chakras), that has been born into a romanian boy and conveyed many information to us, mainly that for this time, ever in the Universe, the Supreme Being, God, will try to shift Earth with human being, KEEPING THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL BODY.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=15480&page=9
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=15480&page=10

I'm far, far of what Jesus is teaching us often, that we need be humble and meek and I know that, I'm trying my best, be for a use for Him, in the coming events! Latest our country is hardly hit from all the directions, is under a high duress, as never has been from the communism times. The negative forces are trying to destroy the people, to drive them crazy, mad, a lot of horror stories I read lately. The signs showing the Coming is near...

Wish everybody we can separate from doing evil, try to do good deeds and resonate with the God energy.

Last edited by artvision; 08-02-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #22
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Ummm, this is way off topic (sorry seashore), but I started typing a response to Artvision's comments, so might as well post right?

Hi Artvision,

I will share my understandings of some of the points you have brought up below:

[QUOTE=artvision;158141] even I know I'm far, far away of what Jesus expects from us.

Are you so sure of this? Perhaps the fact that you are working on yourself and searching for truth is exactly what Jesus expects of you. It's not about achieving human perfection, this will never happen, the ego will never be perfected. It is however, about preparing to leave the ego behind and be reborn into a higher state of consciousness that is inside you right here and Now. You are the light hiding in the darkness but you have to see through the darkness to get to the light.

"One motives is that they say the Second coming has something to do with my country."

What Country? I believe the second coming is the coming of the Christ consciousness, and it happens in the people. It is about the raising up of planet earth past the illusions of duality and back onto the divine timeline. I certainly don't understand all the details of how this is going to happen, but it is my understanding that every man woman and child on planet earth, even those between embodiments, will be involved to one degree or another. We're in a schoolroom and it's time to pass this grade and enter into a much more abundant one.

"There are old prophecies, as well new prophecies and also channelings from extraterrestrial beings, though not give them too much credit."

I don't give much credit to changelings by ETs either. That being said, I do believe that their is a spiritual hiearchy made up of fully enlightened spiritual beings who have mastered the physical and no longer need to embody here. Instead, they work from the spiritual realm, the true 7th dimension and higher, behind the scenes as the teachers of school room earth. Their goal is for the people to see past the illusions of the matrix and their own egos and ascend in consciousness to the point where the people themselves, from their enlightened state of Being, can take dominion over their own planet as they were commanded to from day one.

The true spiritual hiearchy are your older brothers and sisters, and often our higher Selves, and they want you to achieve spiritual freedom like they have. Jesus is a member of this team.

Beings in spaceships are not members of this team. Beings in spaceships are also students in the schoolroom of the universe and have not yet achieved mastery over the material realm and ascended to the spiritual. Channelings from ETs is like a first year university student getting taught by a second or third year university student rather than the professor. Except in some cases, it's more like a university dropout who flunked out of first year that's giving the advice in hopes you fail like they did.

"I'm waiting for the moment... Jesus said to us, that He does not know the moment, just the Father knows it."

I agree that it's about doing everything we can to surrender our own illusions and move into the consciousness of unconditional love. However, it's not exactly easy to make it all the way here on this planet. So it's about doing our best, and at the right time, our efforts and talents will be multiplied, and the Christ consciousness will be born in us, like a lightning flash, or a thief in the night when we least expect it. So it's about getting prepared for the eternal Now, Now and trusting the still small voice inside of us to take us all the way home.

"What I read lately, about a Inuaki being (they hve 10 chakras), that has been born into a romanian boy and conveyed many information to us, mainly that for this time, ever in the Universe, the Supreme Being, God, will try to shift Earth with human being, KEEPING THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL BODY."

I think you've got 14 Chakras (at least). Seven we are meant to purify and master now, and there are seven more that those who will be reborn as the Christ must purify and master. We've only been working on seven, because in the last age, it wasn't very likely we were going to have sufficient momentum to move on to the next 7, but that's changed now and Now it's time for those who are ready, to master and purify 13 or 14 of them.

I agree that what is needed now are human beings who become fully enlightened to the reality that the source is within them and all other life, and connect to that source to bring forth solutions that benefit and raise up all of humanity. However, at the end of their mission here, they can ascend to the spiritual realm and no longer require a flesh and bones human body.

I believe that within this lifetime, MILLIONS of people will achieve the Christ consciousness. But we have to start somewhere, and that somewhere is you .

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-04-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 AM   #23
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Ummm, this is way off topic (sorry seashore), but I started typing a response to Artvision's comments, so might as well post right?

Hi Artvision,

I will share my understandings of some of the points you have brought up below:

I believe that within this lifetime, MILLIONS of people will achieve the Christ consciousness. But we have to start somewhere, and that somewhere is you .
Thank you 14 Chakras, for your deep comment, full of insights and information!

Really I'm a novice in these kind of things, I mean in these issues of number of chakras, ascending, etc. The issue is that I understand the issue of the human beings that mastered themselves and definitely prevailed over the material body and ascended; these are the makeup of the world of Saints of God, as Jesus often refer to it in direct communication with our people. Our country give a lot of these saint people, but we need to do it for ourselves. Though, seems that God is giving our people a credit for that and for all the suffering during 50 years under the Scarlet Red Beast - The Atheistic Communism, otherwise I don't get, what we have special than other people. Really we are stealling, lying and do a lot of bad things and there is a lot of corruption going on and on. Judging by that bad issues, we are far, far away for being a beacon for the entire world, or something. But there is said that when the moment will come, all that is bad, tainted, vicious and putrid, MUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY. People that have been stealing, doing bad things if will not repent, but really from the deep of their heart, they must leave this country. In such way, the beings will resist to live here, or let to live here by God, will be those of hight character and superior.

Really, I do not understand how will be done, or the forces involved, but I have the feeling that this is TRUTH somehow, with my heart. I know that God is preparing something marvelous for us in this demented, crumbling world.

Oh, still there is an issue to mention, that this place, had been first raised from waters, during Creation, they say. It very dear to God and is known as the "Mother Of God Garden".

About the other ET beings, that are living like us within a material body, I agree with you, maybe they are much advanced compared with, in technological and knowledge realm or life and social organisation, but still students in the spiritual.

The country I was referring is ROMÂNIA and at the moment is under a heavy attack of the negative forces. They "know" of what will become here and trying to stop it, or hinder at least.

PS: And this country wil be THE RADIANT ZONE OF GOD!
Wish you all the best!

Last edited by artvision; 08-05-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:17 AM   #24
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you seen the video going around you tube about the Oath Keepers? It is a group of ex-military and in some cases active memebers of the military that are taking an oath not to go against the Constitution of the United States. I never realized that the military have the right to refuse an order if they feel it is illegal. YouTube - Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video
How about an "OathKeepers" for Doctors and Nurses... not to administer vaccines and prescription drugs but instead raise the PH level of the body back to normal.

It's not the germ but the 'Terrain' right! The PH terrain brought back into healthy balanced levels through alive food and discontinuing dead food, of course putting minerals back in is significant. And stopping all dairy which creates mucous and flem- dielectrics, etc.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
And stopping all dairy which creates mucous and flem- dielectrics, etc.
Real RAW dairy is not a bad food for everyone.
Milk is not mucous-forming for everyone.
And who says all mucous is bad?

B blood types do very well on dairy.

Homogenized, pasteurized, fed corn, soy, other grains, shot up with vaccinations, antibiotics, and hormones milk = the milk of death.
http://nomilk.com

WHOLE RAW dairy from pasture-grazed animals is EXCELLENT nutrition, rich in the fat soluble vitamins that you don't get from any plant food.
http://westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html

Real butter helps protect against many diseases:
http://westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/butter.html

Real Milk Cures Many Diseases
http://www.realmilk.com/milkcure.html

Excerpt from:
http://realmilk.com/why.html

" Back in the 20s, Americans could buy fresh raw whole milk, real clabber and buttermilk, luscious naturally yellow butter, fresh farm cheeses and cream in various colors and thicknesses. Today's milk is accused of causing everything from allergies to heart disease to cancer, but when Americans could buy Real Milk, these diseases were rare. In fact, a supply of high quality dairy products was considered vital to American security and the economic well being of the nation. What's needed today is a return to humane, non-toxic, pasture-based dairying and small-scale traditional processing - REAL MILK.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote