Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Possible Tornado in L.A!!! is HAARP involved.

Hey guy's, your not not going to believe this. There's a good chance there's going to be a tornado in the long beach area of California . HUGE Storm going on as I type. Any body live in southern california?

This is just unheard of, I mean we get a few water spouts every now and then but this, THIS has to be HAARP!!!

Good thing I have insurance.

Update: I think it's over for now. There was a ton of flooding all over the place, at least in Long Beach. But there still is supposed to be even more storms on the way.

Funny thing is, I like tornadoes, that alway's been the weird thing about me, that type of danger is awesome to me for some reason.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ike-storm.html

Last edited by Wisdom; 01-19-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible Tornado in L.A!!! is HAARP involved.

All of the pompous windbags in Hollywood exhaled at the same time. That's all.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

"THIS has to be HAARP!!!"

Really? Definately not nature then?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
Hey guy's, your not not going to believe this. There's a good chance there's going to be a tornado in the long beach area of California . HUGE Storm going on as I type. Any body live in southern california?

This is just unheard of, I mean we get a few water spouts every now and then but this, THIS has to be HAARP!!!

Update: I think it's over for now. There was a ton of flooding all over the place, at least in Long Beach. But there still is supposed to be even more storms on the way.

Funny thing is, I like tornadoes, that alway's been the weird thing about me, that type of danger is awesome to me for some reason.

Hmm... this is just a little too close to home for me Do you remember there was a tornado watch last year?

What exactly are we going to do? Run to the cellars?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

I live in so cal.... Tornado did touch down... the warning went to irvine.

HAARP? hmmm could be but why so cal?
Climate is changing... could be influenced could be mother earth getting ready!

Quote:

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:29 PM   #6
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

You guy's are right, it could just be natural but, if it is natural or not enhanced in any way that mean's this extreme climate change is happening now, not in 2012.

Hopefully on this week's whistleblower radio they'll give some info on all the stuff that's been happening lately.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

this planet is NOT where it used to be
in mississauga, ontario-in canada
where we live,
for over 51 years
the sun is NOT setting
NOR, rising is the right place ???
NOW OTHERS are noticing too
the weather today is NOT jan weather
but, weather like late april/or may ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:35 AM   #8
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

The Phoenix area of Arizona is seeing a large amount of precipitation at this time.

Apparently, the local fire depts. are passing out sandbags!

This is the desert, people!

While I am not ready to cry "Earth Change!", something is definitely up with the weather.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Chill bean! Think you're overreacting a bit...I live in lalaland too and it was nothing, if it was HAARP they would've ripped up Compton or South LA and created a bunch of damage in the poorest black or hispanic neighborhoods.

I also come from tornado alley so I know what wicked weather is all about, yesterday was child's play. Just a bunch of rain and weird weather...the patterns here are changing. Yes we're seeing more and more tornados here in So California - which is highly unusual for the norm.
When I heard tornado warning yesterday I did a double take...not used to hearing that! But so far, the tornado's in LA are F1 at best...haven't seen anything very destructive.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #10
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Our weather is also more spring like - high so far today 59f - average high this time of year is 44f. The tree frogs were chirping yesterday

We shouldn't hear them until late March or April. We are also behind on rainfall - been cloudy & windy but not much precip. this month.

Hmmmm

EL

This just in:
The Weather Service said that at 8:20 a.m. (1620 GMT) it had recorded a barometric pressure at Los Angeles International Airport of 29.20, the lowest ever recorded.

Records have been kept since 1931.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100121/...rms_california

Last edited by 5thElement; 01-21-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: spelling
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 AM   #11
Chamber
Banned

Heavy rains here in Arizona and we also just got a tornado warning.

"A tornado watch was issued until 10 p.m. Thursday for Maricopa, La Paz, Yuma and Pinal counties as the massive weather system moved east from California, and heavy winds forced the closure of Thursday night of one of the Valley's elite collector-auto auctions."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...ter-storm.html

Last edited by Chamber; 01-22-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #12
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Possible Tornado in L.A!!! is HAARP involved.

Today there was a tornado in Compton and a big one in Blythe, CA

This one looks to be a half a mile wide, maybe more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDQVVxrgUM

That's like what, 5 tornadoes in less than a week. Counting the 2 in Long Beach that happened on the 19th.

EDIT: the one in Blythe happened on the 21st.

Last edited by Wisdom; 01-23-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #13
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Today there was a tornado in Compton and a big one in Blythe, CA

This one looks to be a half a mile wide, maybe more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDQVVxrgUM

That's like what, 5 tornadoes in less than a week. Counting the 2 in Long Beach that happened on the 19th.

EDIT: the one in Blythe happened on the 21st.
I guarantee she wouldn't have been laughing if she was that close to a 1/2 mile wide tornado! That's called a wall cloud silly! It looked like they were sitting on the leading edge of a front where the winds can get up to 60-70mph or more, it's also typified by a solid wall of rain. There didn't appear to be any kind of a debris field spinning around either, no cloud circulation, nor did I hear the loud freight train sound of a tornado...they would've seen cows-n-cars-n-barns flying by that close!

Californians aren't real experienced with weather....I lived in Oklahoma and Texas for 20 years and in that time became a real weather geek, even had a very good friend who was a meteorologist.

Granted the weather is getting nastier hear, but so far this is nothing compared to the storms that whip up in tornado alley...that stuff will scare the living cr** out of you when the storms kick-up and tornado's roll!!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:16 AM   #14
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
I guarantee she wouldn't have been laughing if she was that close to a 1/2 mile wide tornado! That's called a wall cloud silly! It looked like they were sitting on the leading edge of a front where the winds can get up to 60-70mph or more, it's also typified by a solid wall of rain. There didn't appear to be any kind of a debris field spinning around either, no cloud circulation, nor did I hear the loud freight train sound of a tornado...they would've seen cows-n-cars-n-barns flying by that close!

Californians aren't real experienced with weather....I lived in Oklahoma and Texas for 20 years and in that time became a real weather geek, even had a very good friend who was a meteorologist.

Granted the weather is getting nastier hear, but so far this is nothing compared to the storms that whip up in tornado alley...that stuff will scare the living cr** out of you when the storms kick-up and tornado's roll!!
Well shoot I want to live in tornado alley, sounds like fun to me. I love tornado's. Although I would build my house in the ground or a hill so nothing will get destroyed.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:12 AM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I've lived in LA, Orange, Riverside county since 1962.

Anyone else remember the winter of 1969?

How about the El Niño of 1981/'82?

Trust me, this is just weather.

Generating low pressure areas is a bit out of HAARP's range, actually.
They could "move" or "aim" a pre-existing low by creating a high pressure
zone to drive it. But when you look at the weather coming together out
over the Pacific, the last few days, it doesn't look like that, to me.

Anyway Lovely weather, ain't it? I love a good storm.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote