Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #351
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
one thing that is puzzling me about the interview. I think Miriam says that she was taken into some of the underground bases, or what would seem underground bases, and then told by her contacts to stay away from there for it could be dangerous. If this is the case, what was her contracts doing there and why would they take her there if it was dangerous? Sounds a bit close to the bone for me.

She was shown in front of a screen. It could be where our missing children are being taken to.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #352
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I've no conclusions. I have had one personal contact experience.

Some ETs I trust and others I do not trust. I see ETs at different levels on the spiritual path continuum just like humans, so I also have conflicted feelings based on who the ET is. Some ETs promote fear and feed off strong negative emotions while other ETs are very positive and supportive. It's all very complex at some levels and not complex at other levels. Paradoxical? Yes.
Considering you've had one contact experience i assume that you trust the "ET" who contacted you? If so, have you based your appraisal of their orientation on their "supportive and positive" nature? If so, are you aware that even the worst of men can be supportive and positive toward people they choose as vectors of disinformation or agents of their agenda?

I would suggest that the real motivation of "ETs" is a far more complex issue than any analysis of their word or outer behavior could ascertain. Going by your comments to all the cautious voices here, you obviously feel that you have 'transcended' the need for caution yourself at least with regard to your own contact experience. But the way i see it, it's as simple as this... People ("ETs" whatever) can lie no matter from where they originate. Sometimes they say things about themselves and their intentions that aren't true.

Do you remember the fairy tales read to you as a child? Remember how there was a character in every story who had malintent yet misrepresented themselves as a helpful fellow traveller to some poor innocent? For children these stories were important representations of life in a dualitistic world where form is not always what it seems. The lessons are meant to reside in the child's subconscious as an image just waiting for the right time to be activated as a warning by life circumstances.

Last edited by milk and honey; 10-01-2008 at 04:56 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #353
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
She was shown in front of a screen. It could be where our missing children are being taken to.
Miriam said she was "shown an image". Then she said "we were in the astral and the Nordic said to me 'we must be very quiet otherwise they will know that you're here... don't ever come here because it is very dangerous'".
Old 10-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #354
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

For me, The message was don't be a victim. Take personal responsibility for yourself and your life. Learn who you are. Take your power back and be the change you wish to see. Help to manifest the world you want.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #355
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Miriam said she was "shown an image". Then she said "we were in the astral and the Nordic said to me 'we must be very quiet otherwise they will know that you're here... don't ever come here because it is very dangerous'".
Thank you. If it is a dangerous place for Miriam, more than likely it is a dangerous place for the missing children. Shouldn't we make an effort to encourage or support the search for our missing children there in those underground bases?

*We are all ONE; if you accept the belief, then we should attempt to make contact and not be intimidated by our fear.

Last edited by feeler; 10-01-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #356
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
When I met Miriam a few days before the interview, I was instantly struck by her honesty and integrity, which shone through her in our private meeting. I felt a strong personal connection with her (as did Kerry from the very start, but that was the first time I had met her).

She's a strong presenter on camera, but this belies her sensitivity: after the cameras were turned off she was in tears for several minutes, such was the intensity of the previous couple of hours for her.

While those were private moments, it seems that for some that kind of outtake might have been valuable to help evaluate her sincerity and vulnerability.

The text describing the interview (before it was published) was written by me. Kerry had thought it might be a little too strongly worded. The reason I'm relating all this here is to share my own personal journey relative to Miriam's testimony: starting out doubtful and wondering where Kerry was going with this... and ending up paying extremely close attention to her story, which I continue to do. I'm delighted we met her and interviewed her and I am convinced her story is important.

Very best to all, Bill
We, the viewers, already got a boat-load of tears -during- the interview.

Now, after the interview, Miriam might have a sense of guilt after telling her lies (a possibility) in front of the camera.

Or Miriam might have a sense of inadequacy of her performance, knowing that she will have to report back to her USA/Russian Pys Op group (another possibility).

How do you know what triggered the tears?

Thanks for your attention Bill. Great to hear from you.

Last edited by feeler; 10-01-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #357
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

I have nothing left to say about Miriam...
Just wanted to thank Bill for, at least, trying to establish good communication with us!
And Bill... staying open-minded is one thing, but changing someone's mind is a VERY DIFFICULT task (even with hard evidence)... so interview like this one (with NO evidence at all, and tons of weaknesses) is too shallow to be considered as "mindchanger"!
== I've already mentioned few days ago that you MUST have some "fantastic" info on her (off the camera) that we can't swallow thru simple watching of this weak video...
but hey, what we can't see, we surely won't believe! Simple as that! ==

I have no tears to spare after this post
(this maybe sounds cynical, but hey, it was after the post so it' doesn't count!?)
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #358
Nebula

I loved the Miriam Delicado interview. Its straight forward humble and informative message for the Ground crew. The message: Prepare yourself spiritually, mentally and physically. Amid all that is happening around us, take personal responsibility for everything you do. We do have help, from within and above.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #359
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, All:

A litttle more on this. (We've been on the road for several days and so I've only just caught up on the very interesting range of views here.)

On page 4 of this thread (a long time ago!) I wrote this...

... and it still stands.

Of course, we're not trying to persuade anyone to believe anything. (We still get e-mails every day about Blossom Goodchild. We despair!)

It was Kerry who first contacted Miriam earlier this year. I was skeptical - despite having had my own contact experiences back in the 1980s. I am always very wary of information like this. I do consider myself to be skeptical in the very sense as brilliantly defined by Bernie Haisch:

When I met Miriam a few days before the interview, I was instantly struck by her honesty and integrity, which shone through her in our private meeting. I felt a strong personal connection with her (as did Kerry from the very start, but that was the first time I had met her).

She's a strong presenter on camera, but this belies her sensitivity: after the cameras were turned off she was in tears for several minutes, such was the intensity of the previous couple of hours for her.

While those were private moments, it seems that for some that kind of outtake might have been valuable to help evaluate her sincerity and vulnerability.

The text describing the interview (before it was published) was written by me. Kerry had thought it might be a little too strongly worded. The reason I'm relating all this here is to share my own personal journey relative to Miriam's testimony: starting out doubtful and wondering where Kerry was going with this... and ending up paying extremely close attention to her story, which I continue to do. I'm delighted we met her and interviewed her and I am convinced her story is important.

Very best to all, Bill
Hi Bill, thank you for your response. If you haven't seen it, I made a post which is the last post on page 13. I'd like to hear what you think about some of the issues I brought up from her sample chapter.

I would also like to say, that I am not easily swayed by tears. For I have cried many different tears.. If I saw her break down, unfortunately, because of our wide range of emotions and such, I would not be able to decipher why she would be crying, I do not see it as making one valid. Nor does it prove sincerity. And I would like to also say, that I have NOT forgotten that she is human. That she has emotions. And her experience seems very real. Regardless of those things, this still seems too much like influence, control, manipulation. These beings seem very tricky with the way they have interfered with this woman's life. She didn't ask them to. She even told them to leave her alone, yet they didn't. Are these beings respectful? I don't see it..

I think she has very important things to say. She seems to have a good heart. But this doesn't mean she isn't being influenced by beings with a hidden agenda. It seems many psychics are persuaded to the dark side. There is great manipulation in the ethereal realm. I don't trust these Tall Blondes whatsoever. Does she know their origins? Does she know who they really are? Doesn't seem like it. Does she understand why she is doing what they tell her to do? From what I've read, she seems unsure, or seemed unsure at some point in her life. What have they truly done for her? Maybe since she turned down the offer to be part of a psychic program, they may have decided to go with more intense measures. Like that overly dramatic experience she had when she was abducted. What's the explanation for that incision on her stomach? There are too many questions unanswered. I sense a wariness about her. I sense insecurity, doubt, fear. We all know very well that we must be responsible, that we must fix what is wrong in our world. That is very very obvious.. at least to me and it seems others are understanding of this as well. And as far as I've seen, no one has really *dinged* or 'leveled up' from this interview. She may have important things to say, she may be a genuinely good person, but.. there's something not right, I don't trust her because she trusts them, and who are they? I have no idea who they really are, and I highly doubt that she knows who they really are. It is a mystery wrapped in bacon to me.

Once again, I'd like to hear what you think about this and my last post on page 13. Perhaps you have some answers? Thank you so much, I hope your trip is fantastic and may the force be with you both, aloha
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:48 AM   #360
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
Hi Bill, thank you for your response. If you haven't seen it, I made a post which is the last post on page 13. I'd like to hear what you think about some of the issues I brought up from her sample chapter.

I would also like to say, that I am not easily swayed by tears. For I have cried many different tears.. If I saw her break down, unfortunately, because of our wide range of emotions and such, I would not be able to decipher why she would be crying, I do not see it as making one valid. Nor does it prove sincerity. And I would like to also say, that I have NOT forgotten that she is human. That she has emotions. And her experience seems very real. Regardless of those things, this still seems too much like influence, control, manipulation. These beings seem very tricky with the way they have interfered with this woman's life. She didn't ask them to. She even told them to leave her alone, yet they didn't. Are these beings respectful? I don't see it..

I think she has very important things to say. She seems to have a good heart. But this doesn't mean she isn't being influenced by beings with a hidden agenda. It seems many psychics are persuaded to the dark side. There is great manipulation in the ethereal realm. I don't trust these Tall Blondes whatsoever. Does she know their origins? Does she know who they really are? Doesn't seem like it. Does she understand why she is doing what they tell her to do? From what I've read, she seems unsure, or seemed unsure at some point in her life. What have they truly done for her? Maybe since she turned down the offer to be part of a psychic program, they may have decided to go with more intense measures. Like that overly dramatic experience she had when she was abducted. What's the explanation for that incision on her stomach? There are too many questions unanswered. I sense a wariness about her. I sense insecurity, doubt, fear. We all know very well that we must be responsible, that we must fix what is wrong in our world. That is very very obvious.. at least to me and it seems others are understanding of this as well. And as far as I've seen, no one has really *dinged* or 'leveled up' from this interview. She may have important things to say, she may be a genuinely good person, but.. there's something not right, I don't trust her because she trusts them, and who are they? I have no idea who they really are, and I highly doubt that she knows who they really are. It is a mystery wrapped in bacon to me.

Once again, I'd like to hear what you think about this and my last post on page 13. Perhaps you have some answers? Thank you so much, I hope your trip is fantastic and may the force be with you both, aloha
Very good observation Mew Mew. Miriam passed up a good opportunity to find out more about the aliens by asking ZERO question when she met with the elder.

The 'attractive' features of the aliens are too appealing/convenient to be true/real. i.e. blond, tall, blue eyes, white, impressive physique, etc. It's too stereotype, too Hollywood.

Did the aliens ask Miriam for permission before they cut her stomach open?

Last edited by feeler; 10-02-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:38 AM   #361
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, All:
I do consider myself to be skeptical in the very sense as brilliantly defined by Bernie Haisch:

Quote:
[A sleptic is] one who practices the method of suspended judgment, engages in rational and dispassionate reasoning as exemplified by the scientific method, shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice based on prior beliefs, and who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.

Bill, Bernie Haisch's definition of "skeptic" can serve as a good guideline. But are you sure that you are practicing "dispassionate reasoning"?

Do these wordings (of yours) exemplify "dispassionate reasoning"?

- "I was instantly struck by"
- "which shone through her"
- "felt a strong personal connection with her"
- "those were private moments"
- "her sincerity and vulnerability"

"alternative explanations" (from you) = 0

"evidence" (from you or the interview) = 0

Let me confess. This interview is important to me because it had been a long while since I watched a female being interviewed. I find Miriam very attractive. I liked the way Miriam often looked straight at the camera as if she was looking straight into my eyes, one-on-one. When she announced that she could cry, I wanted to jump into the screen and lend her my shoulder.

Now that I am done watching the interview, I am back wondering where our missing children are. Can our missing children be found in those underground bases? What exactly is going on in those underground bases?

You are a passionate man Bill. I am too. But that doesn't mean we ought to believe Miriam's story.

Last edited by feeler; 10-02-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #362
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Very good observation Mew Mew. Miriam passed up a good opportunity to find out more about the aliens by asking ZERO question when she met with the elder.
Not only did Miriam pass up a good opportunity to question the Hopi elder she proudly proclaimed in her interview "... I don't need a Hopi to tell me something i know"

You would have to believe you know it all to say that.

Feeler...

The underground base story seems suspicious to me for the reason i already mentioned but also because it makes no sense at all to take Miriam "in the astral" to a dangerous place only to warn her away from it. And the warning to "keep quiet or they will know your here (at the underground base)" is disingenious for the simple reason that any astral being could have seen them there yet no physical being could have heard them.

??
Old 10-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #363
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

why is steven saying in the beginning: "crop circles"
Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #364
kay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado; NEW HOPI article VERIFIES

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog...9140/tpod.html
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #365
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

We are EVERYTHING. Certainly we wasn't created by some ET's. What is original intention behind this story?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #366
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Not only did Miriam pass up a good opportunity to question the Hopi elder she proudly proclaimed in her interview "... I don't need a Hopi to tell me something i know"

You would have to believe you know it all to say that.

Feeler...

The underground base story seems suspicious to me for the reason i already mentioned but also because it makes no sense at all to take Miriam "in the astral" to a dangerous place only to warn her away from it. And the warning to "keep quiet or they will know your here (at the underground base)" is disingenious for the simple reason that any astral being could have seen them there yet no physical being could have heard them.

??
Excellent point. You are a critical thinker M&H. Thank you!!

This bit could be intended as a selling point of her book, or as a scare tactic to turn public interest away from the underground bases.

Last edited by feeler; 10-02-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #367
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

just a note:

Delicado and Deagle develop similar issues and questions ..?
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #368
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

miriam delicado how did this thread get forgotten ?
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #369
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I could've sworn that Kerry said there is a new interview with Miriam but it was being eddited. Maybe I am totally mistaken but I have been waiting for this interview to come out.

I love the 1st interview and felt frustrated at time because I wanted more disclosure from Miriam. There were times that she didn't want to disclose too much information and I felt very frustrated about that.
I have to respect her wishes for doing that. It's her story and I'm sure there are many reasons why she chose to disclose what she was confortable with disclosing. She has her boundaries for a reason. I could sense how intimate this experience is for her and even though I felt frustrated at some point, because I wanted more answer!! it's not about me.
I'm sure the time will come when certain things will be disclosed when she's ready to do it.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #370
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Operator;27850]Hi,

Yeah the 4 corner area also did not became clear to me ...
Maybe someone else understands that better than me and can explain ...

The 4 corner area is where 4 American states join together in one corner: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. There are Indian reservations there.

This is also where a group of ETs, those that made a contract with the US government, the bignosed grays, was allowed to build their 1st underground city!

It has been mentioned here, any ETs that claim that they have created us, should be viewed with skepticism. I say that they are lying fm what I have been told by sources that I rely on.

Also, we are not to be 'blamed' for everything that is happening on the planet that we see as negative. The system, geophysical, socioeconomic and so forth, as well as our DNA, is undergoing a transformation. This transformation, which will lead to a positive result, is not all that comfortable. We are in the wrong when it comes to a number of our practices, but it has mostly been related to our limited view of what we are and what we need. This process would require fewer 'incidents' if we were more aware and more awake, that is true.

Many ETs claim that they are so advanced that they are able to change their own DNA. We have that ability as well, and it will gradually become more conscious.

A channel may be honest, have a pure heart, have good intentions, be absolutely sincere, and still it is the messenger that sends the message through that has to be evaluated.

It does not ring true to me that it is right to gather our indigo children and the native elders as a group. Andreja Puharich gathered many psychic and gifted children, and lo and behold, the CIA became part of the act, trying to steer it, not to the benefit of mankind.

We need to be discerning, we need to listen to many voices, then we have to go within and look for our own truth. When we do, we criticize no one, we only do what we came for.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-05-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #371
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Josefine;91251]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

Yeah the 4 corner area also did not became clear to me ...
Maybe someone else understands that better than me and can explain ...

The 4 corner area is where 4 American states join together in one corner: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. There are Indian reservations there.

This is also where a group of ETs, those that made a contract with the US government, the bignosed grays, was allowed to build their 1st underground city!

It has been mentioned here, any ETs that claim that they have created us, should be viewed with skepticism. I say that they are lying fm what I have been told by sources that I rely on.

Also, we are not to be 'blamed' for everything that is happening on the planet that we see as negative. The system, geophysical, socioeconomic and so forth, as well as our DNA, is undergoing a transformation. This transformation, which will lead to a positive result, is not all that comfortable. We are in the wrong when it comes to a number of our practices, but it has mostly been related to our limited view of what we are and what we need. This process would require fewer 'incidents' if we were more aware and more awake, that is true.

Many ETs claim that they are so advanced that they are able to change their own DNA. We have that ability as well, and it will gradually become more conscious.

A channel may be honest, have a pure heart, have good intentions, be absolutely sincere, and still it is the messenger that sends the message through that has to be evaluated.

It does not ring true to me that it is right to gather our indigo children and the native elders as a group. Andreja Puharich gathered many psychic and gifted children, and lo and behold, the CIA became part of the act, trying to steer it, not to the benefit of mankind.

We need to be discerning, we need to listen to many voices, then we have to go within and look for our own truth. When we do, we criticize no one, we only do what we came for.

Well said Josefine!
I agree 100%

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado