Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:14 AM   #401
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarChrist View Post
Hey Bill

I am a bit wary when you speak of L. Ron Hubbard, and would encourage anyone who wishes to take your advice about using any of his methods to do some research on him first.

First Question is multi-layered;

a) are you aware of his history and involvment with the occult, the OTO and Aleister Crowley?

b) if so, his horrible science fiction aside, why would you consider endorsing him (if you are not, i apoogize, though it seems as if you do to me) or use anything associated with him?

For the record, though i am not necessarily well versed experience wise with Crowley to have any well formed opinion of him, (though i do have some, and have read most of his work, too much ego IMO, not apart of my particular path now) as for Hubbard, from what i have come to understand he seemed a pyschopath, (I can be specific if you wish) and it makes me more skeptical (no offense intended) of project camelot/avalon in general, as i am a relative newcomer to them, though i got into it because you and Kerry seem like good hearted, genuine, well intentioned people.

Second Question;

Are you familiar with Carl Jung, his work or theories on the UFO phenomena? For that matter, do you or Kerry have any formal (or informal) training or educational background in the area of Psychology or Sociology?

Final Question;

In your opinion, what is the best thing for anyone to do or focus on in the interest of helping this whole drama to have the greatest possible happy ending (new beginning?) for everyone and everything here alive upon our beautiful planet?

Thank you for your time. Infinite blessings to you & Kerry, for your courage, conviction and integrity in the work that both of you are doing, and may only the Good and True Spirit guide you.~

One Love.~*
Hello, since I was one of the people associated with him when he was investigating Aleister Crowley's methods (I was there) the intention and purpose was to get some answers and be willing to go into the lion's den to get some answers. This lifetime I also re-visited the OTO to get some answers. Is that guilt by association?

It would be very hard for you to do much valid research on him because of the orchestrated smear campaign that Dane Tops (and myself) can verify. Even without the smear campaign he was human enough and he did make some wrong turns, but that is only my assessment after seeing what Dianetics alone can do for people after it was improved (as R3X).

All technologies can be improved (and will be).

"horrible science fiction" is a generalized personal attack so I won't dignify that remark except to say to each his own tastes and understandings.

To discount his early works would be like saying the Vedas are BS -- some is, some is not.

I know Dane Tops is correct in basically saying that Ron took on some enemies that he was not well equipped to take on. That is an object lesson to me as I continue to confront some heavy duty beings (at least in their own eyes). If I get knocked out of the game, as with Ron, it is simply a lesson learned and back into the game, as with Ron: The being that was known as Ron is back in the game.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:30 AM   #402
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

hi bill :-)

do you have any thoughts on reverse speech? and in that same direction, have you looked into peggy kane's work with it?
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:59 AM   #403
ahglbell
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hello, since I was one of the people associated with him when he was investigating Aleister Crowley's methods (I was there) the intention and purpose was to get some answers and be willing to go into the lion's den to get some answers. This lifetime I also re-visited the OTO to get some answers. Is that guilt by association?

It would be very hard for you to do much valid research on him because of the orchestrated smear campaign that Dane Tops (and myself) can verify. Even without the smear campaign he was human enough and he did make some wrong turns, but that is only my assessment after seeing what Dianetics alone can do for people after it was improved (as R3X).

All technologies can be improved (and will be).

"horrible science fiction" is a generalized personal attack so I won't dignify that remark except to say to each his own tastes and understandings.

To discount his early works would be like saying the Vedas are BS -- some is, some is not.

I know Dane Tops is correct in basically saying that Ron took on some enemies that he was not well equipped to take on. That is an object lesson to me as I continue to confront some heavy duty beings (at least in their own eyes). If I get knocked out of the game, as with Ron, it is simply a lesson learned and back into the game, as with Ron: The being that was known as Ron is back in the game.
Quote:
I can easily help you go Superconscious (a native ability) and view your own past lives. I have 150 hours of session notes that I have yet to write up about Hubby's prior existences. I work over the phone or SKYPE, but I'm not in the business and do it for informational purposes only. Like you, I am sometimes just curious and can't pass up such an open invitation here :-)

When I view my prior existences I use the pattersheet of R3X, which is published on the internet and in the "Files" section of Freezone_Earth Yahoo Group, or just email Robert DuCharme, the main instigator for R3X.

My former PEAT instructor, Karen Gould, gave me a blowout session that I will never forget. But CAVEAT EMPTOR -- grab the goodies and run.
Hi Gnosis....I would love to explore superconsciousness so that I may be able to fully understand the second line in my own signature
ahglbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #404
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahglbell View Post

Hi Gnosis....I would love to explore superconsciousness so that I may be able to fully understand the second line in my own signature
Second line of your signature duly noted.

It is interesting that the more clearing work one does the higher the levels the clearing work is done on and it becomes more and more interesting. It appears that I am starting to do clearing work on a second dynamic 5th dimension level. Those are just words to me that attempt to describe what type of clearing work I have graduated to.

If you wish to take a spin around the block for a test ride please PM me. I don't charge for my services but I can not promise a long term contract either ... have an engagement with a ship's officer

best,
gnosis
Old 12-16-2009, 06:25 AM   #405
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlilith View Post
hi bill :-)

do you have any thoughts on reverse speech? and in that same direction, have you looked into peggy kane's work with it?
Is she the only one. I'm perplexed why reverse speech is not a more popular subject. Because it's so darn hard to understand?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:31 AM   #406
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

she's not the only one doing it, and by no means the originator of it. but she's the only one i've come across who is looking at it in regard to many of the subjects that are talked about here.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #407
M-1
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,
Can Camelot interview Cliff and publish soon for two reasons really 1) the great information exchange and 2)calm the waters for all in this time of transition?
M-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #408
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Can we encourage more sincere, respectful and constructive behavior on the forum? That is: to "expect" it of people, rather than just letting people post what ever they like whether it relates to topics or not? People will behave more appropriately if it is "expected".
TruthWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #409
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-1 View Post
Hi Bill,
Can Camelot interview Cliff and publish soon for two reasons really 1) the great information exchange and 2)calm the waters for all in this time of transition?
M-1, Camelot has already interviewed Cliff, it is on this page, look for Half Past Human:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

The waters will calm themselves...Cliff and Bill will both continue on with the excellent work each has been doing.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #410
SpaceJockey
Avalon Senior Member

My questions:

1. Will there be an Erich von Daniken full interview?

2. As a consumer of the alternative media I always had the impression that the alternative media always exaggerates (famine, martial law, 3rd world war starting all the time, economy imploding in a few month and so on… but it never happens), and has a serious problem with accuracy (example: it’s the Zionists, it’s the Nazis, it’s the Illuminati, it’s the Vatican, it’s the masons, it’s the bad aliens, it’s the reptilians, it’s demons from other dimensions and so on). I was wondering if Project Camelot can comment on this issue, perhaps propose an explanation. (I am aware that Project Camelot has stated publicly that not everything on the website is true because some claims contradict others).

Consider this in the case for the credibility of the alternative media: someone like David Icke can put on his website among the Lattest News Headlines this title: Garreth Icke’s Debut Albume released (link: http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/ - scroll down). Is your son’s album just as important as an attempt by the conspirators to engage in genocidal vaccination? NO! I don’t have any explanation for this situation on David Icke’s website. Idealistically these people should represent ideas not persons (certainly not themselves), and every piece of information that they put out there should be the truth and nothing but the relevant truth. Unfortunately that’s not how things are as you can see, and I strongly recommend anybody who participates in the alternative media to represent ideas (truth, compassion, respect, equality etc.) not themselves or who knows what.

Final statement: The truth is within you. Everything else is secondary. Finding out what the future is, is not a requirement, it is a product of fear. The world is what we make of it.
SpaceJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #411
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJockey View Post
My questions:

1. Will there be an Erich von Daniken full interview?

2. As a consumer of the alternative media I always had the impression that the alternative media always exaggerates (famine, martial law, 3rd world war starting all the time, economy imploding in a few month and so on… but it never happens), and has a serious problem with accuracy (example: it’s the Zionists, it’s the Nazis, it’s the Illuminati, it’s the Vatican, it’s the masons, it’s the bad aliens, it’s the reptilians, it’s demons from other dimensions and so on). I was wondering if Project Camelot can comment on this issue, perhaps propose an explanation. (I am aware that Project Camelot has stated publicly that not everything on the website is true because some claims contradict others).

Consider this in the case for the credibility of the alternative media: someone like David Icke can put on his website among the Lattest News Headlines this title: Garreth Icke’s Debut Albume released (link: http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/ - scroll down). Is your son’s album just as important as an attempt by the conspirators to engage in genocidal vaccination? NO! I don’t have any explanation for this situation on David Icke’s website. Idealistically these people should represent ideas not persons (certainly not themselves), and every piece of information that they put out there should be the truth and nothing but the relevant truth. Unfortunately that’s not how things are as you can see, and I strongly recommend anybody who participates in the alternative media to represent ideas (truth, compassion, respect, equality etc.) not themselves or who knows what.

Final statement: The truth is within you. Everything else is secondary. Finding out what the future is, is not a requirement, it is a product of fear. The world is what we make of it.
brilliant. absolutely. thank you for that insight. I was circling but hadn't quite grasped it yet
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #412
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Whoever suggested a full length Erik Von Daniken video interview...

Its a brilliant idea. I'd love to see that one day.

All the best,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #413
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I have looked further through my notes concerning Jane Burgermeister.

Dr Deagle's Nutrimedical Report on September 18, 2009, the 2nd Hour, covered this subject. The guests were Alex Studer, who is on Dr Deagle's team as a blogger and a person who files petitions for injunction; JoAnne Cremer, who was the person who spearheaded a Facebook group in support of Jane; and Dr Ott.

The important things that were said are:

3. On July 24, Jane put out a call advocating disruption and the destruction of property related to NLE 09.

This information appears between 5:40 - 35:40. Again, the correct archive is September 18, 2009, 2nd Hour:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
I have been re-visiting my research on Jane B as I've been participating on this thread.

Regarding the alleged July 24 call advocating disruption and the destruction of property related to NLE 09, I have found text from an Avalon thread that may or may not be the July 24 call in question.

If this is the same text that was talked about on the Nutrimedical Report on September 18 in the 2nd hour, I would have to disagree that it is calling for disruption and the destruction of property related to NLE 09.

The following is a copy and paste from the opening post of the thread "An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister":

Dear Members,

An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister:

If you live in the US, please email/fax this to all military bases/major law enforcement stations in your region after typing your name in at the bottom for greater poignancy. You can fax from your computer using Metrofax.

After you have done this, please contact Joanne Cremer at apostlejoanne@hotmail.com and let her know what you have done to avoid duplication of effort!

These potentially dangerous exercises start this coming Monday, so it would be optimal if we could get these sent by that time! See the letter below to use:

To Our Fellow Americans in the United States Military, In Law Enforcement, and Who Serve as First Responders:

We have reason to believe that the joint NorthCom counterterrorism exercises commencing on July 27, 2009 in Region VI involving troops from the United Nations, United States , United Kingdom , Canada , Germany and Mexico may endanger the sovereignty and general welfare of the United States , as well as that of your families and yourselves.

These combined military exercises are a questionable show of force against a terrorist threat that probably actually consists of the UN and its client national governments forcing this military action upon the American people.

Further, these exercises involving UN troops are timed to coincide with a pandemic emergency exercise organized by FEMA, Homeland Security and the World Health Organization (WHO), an agency of the UN.

We are concerned about the intersection of these combined military exercises with what we feel is a spurious declaration by the UN's World Health Organization (WHO) of a Level VI pandemic of H1N1 influenza.
We have reason to believe this could lead to mandated genocide via lethal mass vaccination of the American people and other peoples of the world, resulting in unprecedented profit for the international bank-based criminal syndicate that presently controls the UN, its WHO, and their client national governments, including that of the United States, as evidenced by the recent federally-mandated bank bailout and unaccountable corporate welfare imposed against the will of the American people and endangering the general welfare of our country.

Especially since members of the military, law enforcement and first responders are part of the population most at risk for such mandated vaccination programs, as well as being those most likely to have to enforce them, we would appreciate if you would be alert to the activities of Homeland Security and FEMA, federal agencies answerable to the WHO and the UN in the United States, under the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza signed by President George W. Bush in November 2005.

This 2005 semi-secret international agreement renders the government of the United States and its relevant laws and statutes, as well as our Constitution and Bill of Rights, subservient to the authority of the United Nations and its World Health Organization.

Both the NorthCom counterterrorism exercises and Homeland Security/FEMA drills will be coordinated by the UN and the WHO respectively, possibly providing the international bank-based controllers of the WHO and UN with an opportunity to covertly take over our nation and eliminate most of the population of the United States by means of a federally-mandated program of lethal vaccination accompanied by one of federally-mandated detention for those exercising their constitutional right to refuse such vaccinations.

Below please find several websites where you can find credible documentation of what we are saying here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pa...terrorism.html
http://www.scribd.com/.../Evidence-o...-Depopulate-US
http://www.legitgov.org/pandemic_action.html

We ask you to stand by the US Constitution and the American people at all times, and, if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions.

Thank you for your work in service to your country, and for your consideration.

Your fellow patriot,

If this is the correct text - it is addressed to the United States Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responders. And it is targeting FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO. Nothing wrong with that. This sounds similar to the mission of Oath Keepers to me...

So, is this the correct text?

I don't know...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #414
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

We ask you to ... if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions.
Hmmmm. Maybe this is a problem...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #415
Dood
Avalon Golden Oldie

Bill:

As for interviewing Lou Baldin/Sleeper....

Can you simply do a Phone or Skype Interview if travel then is too expensive?
I know Mel Fabregas of 'The Veritas Show' did just that. (Phone)
He did not have any problems that I am aware of with his interview either.
(Disconnects, hang ups, etc)
Dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #416
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Monsieur Ryan,

Any contact with chinese "whistleblowers"?No interview with an arboriginal Master or black african Master in the making?
RASKAR AS AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #417
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dood View Post
Bill:

As for interviewing Lou Baldin/Sleeper....

Can you simply do a Phone or Skype Interview if travel then is too expensive?
I know Mel Fabregas of 'The Veritas Show' did just that. (Phone)
He did not have any problems that I am aware of with his interview either.
(Disconnects, hang ups, etc)
I Agree Dood,telephone,audio interviews are an easy way to get around travel complications and don't cost anywhere near what a plane and car would cost.I think it a waste of monies when the interview can be conducted via skype or phone...Mel has done a fabulous job to date!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #418
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill ...

I've reviewed most of the material on the Camelot site and I've looked into many other sources of related information during my research over the past few years, but despite all this, I've rarely come across even a hint of good information relating to animal life in general; here I mean our pets and the wildlife in our world. I see the trusting gaze of my faithful wee dog as he looks up at me from the safety of his warm and comfy basket in the corner of my office here, and I wonder about his place in all this. I am sure that he has a soul and that he is important, but I've never come across anything that might help me better understand the role of animals in our lives. Can you comment on this please?
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #419
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpravda View Post
Hi Bill ...

I've reviewed most of the material on the Camelot site and I've looked into many other sources of related information during my research over the past few years, but despite all this, I've rarely come across even a hint of good information relating to animal life in general; here I mean our pets and the wildlife in our world. I see the trusting gaze of my faithful wee dog as he looks up at me from the safety of his warm and comfy basket in the corner of my office here, and I wonder about his place in all this. I am sure that he has a soul and that he is important, but I've never come across anything that might help me better understand the role of animals in our lives. Can you comment on this please?
Panpravda, I think you just described part of their role.... What do you see when you look into your pet's eyes? I see trust, love, innocence .... but I do too wonder as you do.

Last edited by rfebres; 12-16-2009 at 06:39 PM.
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #420
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill and Kerry, for the free access to the Forum. I could not have paid anyway without a creditcard, ha ha. I am happy to see lots of things moving on and being birthed. Congratulations with a huge job, Bill, you always bring out the best in everybody by implementing the round table principle of Camelot. I honour you for that!
Kind regards from Marian.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #421
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So do you claim that he did not steal Jack Parson's money, nor have an affair with his wife, and use it to buy some Yacht's? For starters? A number of multiple sources which can readily be verified all got together and made that up?

Well, maybe. Maybe alot of things. My opinion, and no, I wasn't there, but Hubbard was a selfish liar and thief, and a very good example of a sociopathic individual. But maybe that's just what they want me to believe...

I am not saying i know, (though i certainly don't take your word for anything mr. anonymous forum poster on the web who makes such claims, though again, perhaps it is so, i do not know) all i am suggesting is that people do some real research on the man before believing anything, or using his methods at all, which IMO could very well be dangerous, although i am tolerant enough to allow for anyone to go with whatever works for them, so long as it does not intentionally cause harm to another.

thank you.~

P.S. - As my question was directed to Bill, i will not respond to any further posts Gnosis, so you are therefore free to have the last word.

Again to reiterate, i encourage people to do their own research on L Ron Hubbard, dianetics, and Scientology. They give me the creeps, his own son co-wrote a book detailing much of the life of Hubbard, and neither of his wives say much nice about him, i cannot see what they would gain from going public with such information.

All this is my own limited opinion, which may very well be unfounded, and I do not have any real direct experience with Hubbard or Scientology, nor do i plan to. In no way do i claim it to hold any truth for anyone else.

Love & Respect to you all regardless. .~

P.E.A.C.E.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:10 AM   #422
ypestis
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Thanks for answering the questions!
I was wondering do you guys have any alert system planned for when the predicted solar flare that's heading our way wich will fry all electronics is going to hit? Do you think you will get contacted by insider scientists who will alarm you guys to put it up the side so people can get ready?

From what I've heard from James Gilliland it should come end 2009 beginning 2010..

Thank you!
ypestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:29 AM   #423
Cardillac
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill-

again, many thanks to you and Kerry for your tremendous achievements- PC is a luminescent, ever-brightening port in a storm of continuing epic proportions-

if I recall correctly, Kerry once said in an interview that she (you both?) know Don Nicoloff (whoever he may be)-

what is your take on him?- I found his article about the "disappeared" Michael Rockefeller in the early 60's being the real father of Obama very interesting, although I have my reservations- Nicoloff failed to mention who his mother might have been (or did I miss something?)-

do you know Ken Adachi, host of the website educate-yourself.org, in which Nicoloff's articles are linked?-

please inform us all-

warmest regards from cold, windy, slightly-snowing SW Germany (so much for Gore's cash-winning global warming)
Cardillac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #424
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill.

Which interview was the most memorable to you? Also what persons information/testimony, so far, has resonated with you the most?

Thank you for you're time. Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:44 AM   #425
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I sense that soon a message is forthcoming from Bill in the vein that "I'm just too darned busy to keep up with this thread" type thing. I'm waiting to see if my question, post #380 gets addressed. How in the heck this has not even been asked by others is beyond me really!

anyhoo in response to this posted above:
"his own son co-wrote a book detailing much of the life of Hubbard, and neither of his wives say much nice about him"....

hey, don't forget that there is no honor to be bestowed by your family members (chit, I can't remember the exact wording of this "famous" saying.._ but you get the gist)... I'm tired...
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote