Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 AM   #301
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
It appears that the cards were removed.

A symbol can have several interpretations. It is the numbers that don't change, that give the symbol meaning.

For Xample, 1 is the first shape that sprouts from the soil as a stem.1 is also (I) or a leg , arm,finger and so on. All things spring from the Void and return to the Void at the number 10 Or the repeat a cycle at 11

Thanks for checking. I searched Avalon and then moved to the web. Wow at the fact that there is an Illuminati game.

Thank you for helping me to understand symbols more. So when looking at symbols, are the numbers assigned by shape or by correspondence to letters such as N = 14 or both? Am I making this harder than it is?
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #302
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post

Thanks for checking. I searched Avalon and then moved to the web. Wow at the fact that there is an Illuminati game.

Thank you for helping me to understand symbols more. So when looking at symbols, are the numbers assigned by shape or by correspondence to letters such as N = 14 or both? Am I making this harder than it is?
You're right, the numbers are assigned to the letters. Also the numbers are based on nature. A is the rising sun.b is feminine ,pregnant with potential to give birth.. C is the waxing and waning moon.D is the sun on the horizon and so on.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:09 AM   #303
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You're right, the numbers are assigned to the letters. Also the numbers are based on nature. A is the rising sun.b is feminine ,pregnant with potential to give birth.. C is the waxing and waning moon.D is the sun on the horizon and so on.
By George, I think I'm getting it. That was very clear to understand. In my way of thinking, this is similar to pictographs or hieroglyphs. This makes much more sense to me after your last explanation. Thank you, thank you. I will have to "draw" out the letters and see what I see for myself.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #304
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I wonder if Imelda Marcos was happy with all those shoes she had!
I doubt that. perhaps it was a sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #305
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Do you mind if I include my analysis of the words used in those songs from Rocky Horror? I've read all the songs, and they are pretty interesting. I think the whole movie is having a bit of fun at our ignorance, as do many movies.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #306
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Do you mind if I include my analysis of the words used in those songs from Rocky Horror? I've read all the songs, and they are pretty interesting. I think the whole movie is having a bit of fun at our ignorance, as do many movies.
Hi Unified Serenity, of course!
All views and analysis helps expand all of our minds

If you want to expand our minds, we are all listening ... or reading in this case!

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #307
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We're all eyes.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-06-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #308
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes please!
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #309
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

It's astounding, time is fleeting

Listen up, amazing change and the clock is running out... maybe a count down?

Madness takes its toll

The truth seems crazy or appears crazy watch out how these thoughts affect you

But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

Shhh, be still and pay attention, things are about to change because very soon, we from the other dimension won't have to keep things so secret

I remember doing the Time Warp

This has happened before. This could be dimension shifting or another age when we were open or a shift of consciousness happened before

Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling

Remembering sweetly the past when one age ended and another began. In Genesis 1:1 - 1:2 we are told of the Katabole when the age that was ended as one would take a tablet and smash it. Blackness was the result, a void.

Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

This has happened before, or maybe twice before, and it's about to happen again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right

Left denotes the ideals of liberalism, lack of rules or morality, and it's a JUMP, then so as not to create to much disturbance we take a step to the right, though we are further left than when we started. It's like the way you boil a frog. You can't just dump it in boiling water, it would notice, but if you slowly turn up the heat, it won't and it will cook to death.

With your hands on your hips

Steadfast and provocative is their attitude

You bring your knees in tight

Use sexual repression or religious repression

But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,

Then use sexual revolution / freedom

Let's do the Time Warp again!

It works every time!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me

It feels good, you are not consciously aware of these changes as you are in a hypnotic state.

So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all

We are from another dimension eagerly watching and desiring to have you!
If you subscribe to Icke's views on the Reptilians, they are inter-dimensional beings just beyond our visual abilities, and when they do take on a hybrid human host, they need our blood to maintain the illusion so we can't see them.

With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same

A couple of thoughts here. First the direct meaning is a change of consciousness brings you to astral and once you consciously experience it, you are not the same. The second thought is for them, they bring about changes in the people little by little, then when ready for the big jump their plan is complete and everything we knew is changed, and NOT for our good.

You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

They play on our physical enjoyment of sensations via the media and liberalism which seems like freedom, but really it puts us in a state of sleep to spiritual evolution. Then they can jump to the left again! I think of entertaining the masses via sports, movies, tv, and even wars and knit picking amongst ourselves as we feel so self righteous.

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think

Those who are trying to understand what is happening, those who are sensitive to energetic changes but ignorant of astral are approached. They were unaware of who was watching them.

When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.

Reptilian / evil entity gets my attention, shakes up my world, and takes / abducts them.

He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

Those who have encountered reptilians speak of their hypnotic stare and losing time. When these reptilians think the plan is ready they will make their final jump, and all will change again.

I'd love to hear your feedback and take on these verses.

Unified Serenity
Old 05-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #310
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think it would be helpful to know what the rest of the letters are. I'm not asking you to give them to us on a silver platter, but could we maybe, as a group, go through the alphabet and discuss each letter?

You have said that "E" is often silent in esoteric traditions. What else should we know about "E"? Why would silence follow the rising sun? Or maybe the sun on the horizon is setting...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #311
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I doubt that. perhaps it was a sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
I think materialism is an addiction. One acquires "things" to make himself happy, but the "happiness effect" is only short lived, and he eventually feels worse afterward. Buying more "stuff" gives him another fix, etc.

I am antique dealer so I frequently see the "collector mentality" firsthand. I know people whose houses are so stuffed with collectibles that they literally cannot move around inside. Deep down inside they are miserable about their lifestyle yet they keep going out to buy more.

I guess this fits in with 777's ideas about desire.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #312
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
The NWO is using the Darkside and Lightside polarities of duality in order to influence or impose upon our freewill, behavior patterns in the group mind that would support their agenda as if WE were the ones that created it. Imposing their agenda upon us creates our reactionary behavior which empowers the opposite into being to cause a negatively oriented ‘system’ to be in power.

WE are enslaving ourselves by reaction… the bigger the reaction the larger the enslavement becomes. They have been careful not to impose on freewill because then they can be imposed on back by any and all means.

Their agenda (purpose) is using the Creational Masculine Positive energy with focused intent which is held in the Nurturing Supportive Feminine Negative energy until fruition (gestation) over a period of time slowly by slowly. If enough individuals grasp this understanding (anyone can use the forces of creation) and harness a ‘modulation of mind;’ the ‘Principle of Harmony and Balance’ within the context of an observation mode, or ‘Allowance’ in order to let them fall of their own accord- and be exposed for what they are. However there still needs to be a group mind portion in agreement towards a new outcome for the existing evolving energy to flow into to manifest.

Divine Intelligence is everflowing outward and seeks direction of itself into an outcome. Divine Intelligence knows nothing but to express itself into whatever form or mold it is being thought into.

Who is going to write the next step that Divine Intelligence unfolds into?

This will determine how far the agenda of the NWO gets. Active participation of humanity’s evolvement or passive permission of humanity’s enslavement. Is Earth made up of colonies to be ruled over by outsiders or is it a planet that is supported in Whole by Citizens in one accord.

First destructive forces; energies; and entities would have to be neutralized or removed and help requested to do so as long as we are not asking for ‘rescue.’
So…

“Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone on this planet, and inside this planet, and take them all to where they are supposed to be for the highest and best good of all."

And

“Peace and Harmony reign supreme”…

An end result for Divine Intelligence to flow into… by way of “Allowance.”
Great job, 888! I'd say you have summarized "The Handbook for the New Paradigm" in one short post!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #313
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All things spring from the Void and return to the Void at the number 10 Or repeat the cycle at 11
And what happens at 12, 13, and 14?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #314
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think it would be helpful to know what the rest of the letters are. I'm not asking you to give them to us on a silver platter, but could we maybe, as a group, go through the alphabet and discuss each letter?

You have said that "E" is often silent in esoteric traditions. What else should we know about "E"? Why would silence follow the rising sun? Or maybe the sun on the horizon is setting...
Hey NPG - now we are on the same wavelength! I asked 777 the exact same thing earlier.

Im in the process of making a simple spreadsheet which will contain the letter A-Z, their represented numbers 1-26, and a few words on each letter to represent possible meanings and concepts. It will take a little time but once completed I will make available to all.

It should really help people to work out certain words or hidden concepts.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #315
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think materialism is an addiction. One acquires "things" to make himself happy, but the "happiness effect" is only short lived, and he eventually feels worse afterward. Buying more "stuff" gives him another fix, etc.

I am antique dealer so I frequently see the "collector mentality" firsthand. I know people whose houses are so stuffed with collectibles that they literally cannot move around inside. Deep down inside they are miserable about their lifestyle yet they keep going out to buy more.

I guess this fits in with 777's ideas about desire.
you're right. It's compensating for real values lacking in their lives.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #316
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Can't beat a good E
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:03 PM   #317
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Can't beat a good E
Well here's a good E for you E

E Whoops I dropped one
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #318
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's astounding, time is fleeting

Listen up, amazing change and the clock is running out... maybe a count down?

Madness takes its toll

The truth seems crazy or appears crazy watch out how these thoughts affect you

But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

Shhh, be still and pay attention, things are about to change because very soon, we from the other dimension won't have to keep things so secret

I remember doing the Time Warp

This has happened before. This could be dimension shifting or another age when we were open or a shift of consciousness happened before

Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling

Remembering sweetly the past when one age ended and another began. In Genesis 1:1 - 1:2 we are told of the Katabole when the age that was ended as one would take a tablet and smash it. Blackness was the result, a void.

Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

This has happened before, or maybe twice before, and it's about to happen again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right

Left denotes the ideals of liberalism, lack of rules or morality, and it's a JUMP, then so as not to create to much disturbance we take a step to the right, though we are further left than when we started. It's like the way you boil a frog. You can't just dump it in boiling water, it would notice, but if you slowly turn up the heat, it won't and it will cook to death.

With your hands on your hips

Steadfast and provocative is their attitude

You bring your knees in tight

Use sexual repression or religious repression

But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,

Then use sexual revolution / freedom

It works every time!

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me

It feels good, you are not consciously aware of these changes as you are in a hypnotic state.

So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all

We are from another dimension eagerly watching and desiring to have you!
If you subscribe to Icke's views on the Reptilians, they are inter-dimensional beings just beyond our visual abilities, and when they do take on a hybrid human host, they need our blood to maintain the illusion so we can't see them.

With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same

A couple of thoughts here. First the direct meaning is a change of consciousness brings you to astral and once you consciously experience it, you are not the same. The second thought is for them, they bring about changes in the people little by little, then when ready for the big jump their plan is complete and everything we knew is changed, and NOT for our good.

You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation

They play on our physical enjoyment of sensations via the media and liberalism which seems like freedom, but really it puts us in a state of sleep to spiritual evolution. Then they can jump to the left again! I think of entertaining the masses via sports, movies, tv, and even wars and knit picking amongst ourselves as we feel so self righteous.

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think

Those who are trying to understand what is happening, those who are sensitive to energetic changes but ignorant of astral are approached. They were unaware of who was watching them.

When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.

Reptilian / evil entity gets my attention, shakes up my world, and takes / abducts them.

He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

Those who have encountered reptilians speak of their hypnotic stare and losing time. When these reptilians think the plan is ready they will make their final jump, and all will change again.

I'd love to hear your feedback and take on these verses.

Unified Serenity
Hello Unified Serenity, you have an in dept perception. I never fully watched the RHPS,but i am well aware of its popularity, and now i see why.

I was wondering,if you had no knowledge of reptilians,what entity would you put in their place ?

The reason i say this , is because mankind is very very easy to manipulate, when we are in survival mode, filled with doubt, and uncertainty.

Feel free to share your knowledge and perception any time.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #319
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Hello Unified Serenity, you have an in dept perception. I never fully watched the RHPS,but i am well aware of its popularity, and now i see why.

I was wondering,if you had no knowledge of reptilians,what entity would you put in their place ?

The reason i say this , is because mankind is very very easy to manipulate, when we are in survival mode, filled with doubt, and uncertainty.

Feel free to share your knowledge and perception any time.
Ummm, thanks 777 I don't know that my perception is always a gift as I pick apart a lot of things, but nonetheless your question regarding the reptilians is an excellent one.

My take on things is more biblical. I posted a piece some time back regarding what I truly believe the Divine plan is, and the reptilians are simply those used by the Divine to fulfill the negative side of prophecy, the fallen angels and the Kenite line. It is a very involved study that goes from Genesis through Revelation, and if one rightly divides the word, keeps in context then one can easily see why they killed Yeshua. I know most do not believe in the bible here, do not believe in a God/dess of the bible, and even say that it was rewritten by those evil ones to get us on the wrong track.

I believe there were changes made within the bible, but there are many hidden mysteries they haven't a clue to rewrite, and most of mankind hasn't a clue is there. Most people fall asleep when reading the mundane passages of Chronicles, Kings, and really don't get the parables on their deeper level.

So, my answer is the reptilians are Lucifer and his horde, and we are most definately about to go into a new age which is spoken of as well in the bible. I do not adhere to the message that there is just one way to divine oneness, but that the key is to walk a path of Love in all matters.

I hope this helps explain where I am coming from.

Unified Serenity
Old 05-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #320
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Would this have something to do with Escape from Witch Mountain the movie.

Last edited by judykott; 05-07-2009 at 01:13 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #321
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Old 05-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #322
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Would you consider setting us up for certain reactions imposition on our free will? Or am I still stuck in the blame game?
Hello Malynda... Welcome...

Do you mean examples of how we get set up in order to invoke a reaction or how our freewill could be imposed upon? And being stuck in a blame game is quite the programming in all of us, lots of layers on that one (the ingenuity of victimhood)!

Could you provide a little insight though on what you are asking?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:38 AM   #323
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Ok ,this is the last teaser,i'll create the post now.

This image is dipicting the Crossing of polarities.The legs on the figure, are two lighting bolts,creating the numbers 77.

The two attenae on the figure's head, are expressing another X.

The image is conveying XX - 77 -- Look closely and you will see that the figure's nose is actually a hand of 5 fingers. The figure's hands are expressing 22, and the body is in the shape ,of an hour glass.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-08-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #324
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok ,this is the last teaser,i'll create the post now.

That first picture looks a lot like Sputnik
Aren't they however, painting the earth?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #325
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

FOX NEWS Judge Napolitano's 'FREEDOM WATCH' with Ron Paul, Peter Schiff & Guests and (Guess) when is the Sh if t

Peter Paul with nuts the Phallic of faith that opens up the 7 seals. I'm N Joy

Sch--F-iF Demension

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-07-2009 at 10:52 AM.