Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 01:23 AM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are You a Believer in "Love Your Enemies"?

A lesson in Loving you enemy...

Two young fellas at work were trying to get me fired, so they could split my work and make more money.
I knew what was happening... so I protected my work, and did the best job I could do. I did not retaliate, I did not lash back in anger.
I was hurt, but I just kept doing the best job I could do.
A week later, My general manager came to me and offered me a position a a Director for not only the store I worked at, but another store, with a big fat raise.
These guys now work under me, and I praise them daily when they do a good job. And I protect them like my children, because what they do reflects on me.
Yes..Love your enemys...good things happen when you do!!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:06 AM   #27
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

Two young fellas at work were trying to get me fired, so they could split my work and make more money.
I knew what was happening... so I protected my work, and did the best job I could do. I did not retaliate, I did not lash back in anger.
A week later, My general manager came to me and offered me a position a a Director for not only the store I worked at, but another store, with a big fat raise.
These guys now work under me, and I praise them daily when they do a good job. And I protect them like my children, because what they do reflects on me.

indeed brook ...

this is the way of the universe ... it is just how it is ... we just have to realize it is so ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:29 AM   #28
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You should have seen the look on their faces when it was announced.
And they still don't know I knew about their plan. I never said a word

Old 01-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #29
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Are You a Believer in "Love Your Enemies"?

Quote:
You should have seen the look on their faces when it was announced.
And they still don't know I knew about their plan. I never said a word

ain't life grand ...

Old 01-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #30
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Priceless
Old 01-27-2009, 04:00 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm trying to put myself in other people's shoes...especially people who I disagree with or dislike. For example, I am very, very opposed to the New World Order(or my perception of what it is)...yet I try to think of what it might be like to be a CFR member, or to attend a Bilderberg Group meeting. What if I had been born into an elite family such as the Rockefellers or Rothschilds? If that had been the case...then everyone would probably hate me! What would I do if I were the Pope? That's a really, really scary thing to contemplate! I really genuinely love the proponents of the New World Order. I just want to dismantle the bloody(literally) thing! My conclusion is that the elites we love to hate...are in deeper do-do than us peons. The view from the top of the pyramid must be horrifying. They are very, very deep into some very, very evil and dangerous things. Further, we need to make it much easier for these people to turn against the NWO. How about amnesty in exchange for disclosure and cooperation? Jesus told us to love our enemies so that the cycle of oppression/rebellion/revenge/oppression would be broken. I envision the salvation of the entire human race(and aliens?)...not just some special people.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-27-2009 at 04:13 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:41 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron ...

i like how you placed this on the chopping block and dissected it to come to your conclusions ...

I envision the salvation of the entire human race(and aliens?)...not just some special people.

this is about the collective ... if we can live life in this moment loving our enemies ... we can trust the result in the end will be of benefit to all ...

Old 01-27-2009, 04:47 AM   #33
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

What happens to the evil an darkness when you shine a light on it...it rears it's ugly head, but eventually disappears. The bad guy gets it in the end..
You have to wonder where it goes...where ever it goes...it can't be good.
That being said...you don't have to associate with the darkness because you send "love to the enemy"...but you should send blessings because it can't be a good place....no matter how deserving.
And in the end you will reap the rewards of that blessing.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:56 AM   #34
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i love that brook ...

and wherever the dark dissolves to ... ain't our business ... we only move onward and allow the universe to take care of what remains ...

Old 01-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I like the phrase "protection field"!

Thanks, susan/the eXchanger.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #36
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

What a great thread seashore!

I like the no enemies way of thinking that is getting to the bottom of a age old problem.

Sending love never felt so good. I am sure they are feeling it too.

2009 is going to be a great year!

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

BROOK,

I missed this when it was first posted...

This is a beautiful story!!

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm trying to put myself in other people's shoes...especially people who I disagree with or dislike. For example, I am very, very opposed to the New World Order(or my perception of what it is)...yet I try to think of what it might be like to be a CFR member, or to attend a Bilderberg Group meeting. What if I had been born into an elite family such as the Rockefellers or Rothschilds? If that had been the case...then everyone would probably hate me! What would I do if I were the Pope? That's a really, really scary thing to contemplate! I really genuinely love the proponents of the New World Order. I just want to dismantle the bloody(literally) thing! My conclusion is that the elites we love to hate...are in deeper do-do than us peons. The view from the top of the pyramid must be horrifying. They are very, very deep into some very, very evil and dangerous things. Further, we need to make it much easier for these people to turn against the NWO. How about amnesty in exchange for disclosure and cooperation? Jesus told us to love our enemies so that the cycle of oppression/rebellion/revenge/oppression would be broken. I envision the salvation of the entire human race(and aliens?)...not just some special people.
Wow!!

What a post.

Stewart Swerdlow has said that the Illuminati are 100% mind controlled. I believe this would be specific mind control. Also trauma based mind control.

I think you're making a very good point.

Thank you.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 AM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
I envision the salvation of the entire human race(and aliens?)...not just some special people.

I like this vision!!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
What a great thread seashore!

I like the no enemies way of thinking that is getting to the bottom of a age old problem.

Sending love never felt so good. I am sure they are feeling it too.

2009 is going to be a great year!

Peace
Thanks, Dominic! I am enjoying it immensely and I'm gaining insight.

I'm not used to thinking that 2009 is going to be a great year. But you've planted a seed...
Old 01-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #41
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a believer in not viewing people as enemies.

More like friendly rivals but never any concrete hatred.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Humble Janitor.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #43
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
to them, love is a poison

and, yet, to us, those who are on the right road

love is, all there really is

love/susan
the eXchanger
Love is always love, never a poison, but THEY may be disappointed that their little plots to catch us off guard did not work.

Every one is on a road that is right for them at the time, since they did choose it, but anyone may decide any time that 'Hmm, this road is a little bit too harsh, even for me, maybe there is another way?'.

This is how the book "A Course in Miracles' found two people who had just posed this question. The source, being Jesus Christ, said: 'You are not really ready for this, yet, but time is short. You won't understand all of it until later, but if you take it down, it will help a lot of people'.

And it did.

Last edited by Josefine; 01-27-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Love is always love, never a poison...
Good point...
Old 01-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #45
EpiphaMe

This "love your enemy"... the word "your" is important... as Pogo said "we have met the enemy and he is us"... thus, if God is everything or nothing at all... and "he" is the source of all.. then the enemy is within if we only admit (let in) this truth. Light makes darkness disappear, but so does the darkness overcome light as when night time comes... the world is a pictorial illustration of truth. Perhaps it's not about one aspect vs the other.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
This "love your enemy"... the word "your" is important... as Pogo said "we have met the enemy and he is us"... thus, if God is everything or nothing at all... and "he" is the source of all.. then the enemy is within if we only admit (let in) this truth. Light makes darkness disappear, but so does the darkness overcome light as when night time comes... the world is a pictorial illustration of truth. Perhaps it's not about one aspect vs the other.
Awesome!

I had to read your post three times to assimilate it.

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #47
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
Yes, since we are all one, we are each of us reflected in one another. When I encounter those who can trigger me, for instance, those who are cruel to animals (this will def. do it), I immediately ask myself, "where inside of me has there been ignorance?" And I know in my past, when I was asleep I had my ignorant moments. This small act brings in the light, the love, the space for understanding and awareness. When we bring this in, offer it to ourselves, we can then choose to reflect it back to others. Take action when it's warranted.

Once when my nephew was about 8, I noticed him in the yard with a golf club, striking over and over a colony of ants. I went to him and said,
"Stop! Why are you killing them?"
"I don't know," he said.
"Do you think those ants have lives?"
"Yes."
"Would it be kind if someone came to your house and destroyed it and killed you and your friends?"
"No."
"It's something to think about, yes?"
"Yes. But they are just ants."
"Just ants? Everything living has a life - the trees, the grass, the flowers, the insects, everything. I don't know if our lives are better or worth more to them. Their lives mean something, too."
I have never seen him destroy another living thing.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini View Post
Yes, since we are all one, we are each of us reflected in one another.
This is going to stick with me...

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #49
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

We must always be aware that a person who wishes ill will upon you or another is still a human being, but i believe that you should only love your enemy if they want this - otherwise it is a waste of your energy and another anchor point they can play upon.

They are the ones who dug their own hole and to climb out they must shout for our help first.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #50
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Sure I love everyone at the highest level where we are all one.. but if I am in the middle of a chess or soccer game then I may do my best to win the game and maybe even put a drop or two of some hatred and anger to make things more spicy .. (since this 3d planet is also a game, albeit on a bit higher level than playing chess, I tend to use the same game principles)... the tricky part is the game rules change for every situation and every individual.. so it is never the same.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote