Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-23-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default What Is the Big Picture Concerning the NWO Agenda?

I am interested in the thoughts of members who have done a great deal of conspiracy research, and have been connecting your own dots as you've gone along, and who have a general picture in your mind about the originator of the NWO agenda - that you are willing to share.

First, is there a consensus that the controllers of this world are 50/50 human-reptilian hybrids who believe themselves to be superior, who are, themselves, 100% mind-controlled, and who answer to astral entities in the 4th dimension?

I guess that's enough to put out there to start with. ()

(I'm trying to use my time wisely! What's a researcher to do? What's the point? Why are we typing away on this forum? Are we getting anywhere?)

Anyway, I hope that members who have thoughts about who/what is actually calling the shots - will share...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Is the Big Picture Concerning the NWO Agenda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
First, is there a consensus that the controllers of this world are 50/50 human-reptilian hybrids who believe themselves to be superior, who are, themselves, 100% mind-controlled, and who answer to astral entities in the 4th dimension?
There is not really any consensus about any of the fringe metaphysical aspects of it. I think that the whole reptile hybrid deal is a total misinterpretation of what is actually happening.

I think that the off world astral entities present themselves as being reptilian and that these people channel them 24/7. An astral entity can take any form it chooses. If reptile triggers the perception they want, then that is the form they will take.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
eckasha
Avalon Senior Member

The original human race has been hybridised by both Annunaki and Draks in their quest for not just the Earth territories but this whole time matrix. These particular Anus and Draks come from a matrix that is 'fallen', which means they are cut off from the source energy through free will choices they have made. If you are not connected to source energy you need to feed off other things and you start to compete for energy, sound familiar? You get worried that there is not enough energy and wars start.
The more hybridised genes you have in your body the more vulnerable you are to influence from these groups, quite often without realising what is happening. You might even think you are doing something good.
The illuminati that are running this world from behind the scenes are being controlled by the Elder Illuminati from off planet, who also consider their own planet hybrids as expendible, the same as the humans. They are being used as well.

The NWO has been in planning since the Atlantean times. These 'people' work on long time scales. The plan is to pull us into their black hole system once we line up with the black hole at the centre of our galaxy in 2012, but it will not be allowed to happen.

There is a long history here but it is finally coming to a close.
For more info look on azuritepress.com and click on Info for the Summaries.
eckasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
There is not really any consensus about any of the fringe metaphysical aspects of it. I think that the whole reptile hybrid deal is a total misinterpretation of what is actually happening.
Tone, you're familiar with Stewart Swerdlow? You reject what he says?

Quote:
I think that the off world astral entities present themselves as being reptilian and that these people channel them 24/7. An astral entity can take any form it chooses. If reptile triggers the perception they want, then that is the form they will take.
If I'm understanding you, you're saying the Illuminati channel the astral entities 24/7, and what they are interested in, or relate to, takes a reptilian form.

If I'm correct, then I would like to ask you, why are the Illuminati interested in reptilians?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I think its hard to really look at any of this stuff objectively - in regards to almost everything posted on Avalon. It's a subjective ride and I think that is a major part in "getting" it.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckasha View Post
The original human race has been hybridised by both Annunaki and Draks in their quest for not just the Earth territories but this whole time matrix. These particular Anus and Draks come from a matrix that is 'fallen', which means they are cut off from the source energy through free will choices they have made. If you are not connected to source energy you need to feed off other things and you start to compete for energy, sound familiar? You get worried that there is not enough energy and wars start.
The more hybridised genes you have in your body the more vulnerable you are to influence from these groups, quite often without realising what is happening. You might even think you are doing something good.
The illuminati that are running this world from behind the scenes are being controlled by the Elder Illuminati from off planet, who also consider their own planet hybrids as expendible, the same as the humans. They are being used as well.

The NWO has been in planning since the Atlantean times. These 'people' work on long time scales. The plan is to pull us into their black hole system once we line up with the black hole at the centre of our galaxy in 2012, but it will not be allowed to happen.

There is a long history here but it is finally coming to a close.
For more info look on azuritepress.com and click on Info for the Summaries.
Great post Eckasha!
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I think its hard to really look at any of this stuff objectively - in regards to almost everything posted on Avalon. It's a subjective ride and I think that is a major part in "getting" it.
What is "objective" really, our eyes don't see the world out there they just pick up signals up side down, that later are translated into ideas or images that fit our believe systems

So in other words, what is "real" for you may not be "real" for me and viceversa

I specially realized this because I have seen "auras" around object and people all my life and talking about that with others they don't see the same as I do
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
It is very hard.

But I think we can help each other reach the truth by respectfully putting our heads together. I don't think we'll know for sure that we've reached the truth, but I think we can feel fairly confident about it - if we do the hard work.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Great post Eckasha!
I second that.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckasha View Post
These particular Anus and Draks come from a matrix that is 'fallen', which means they are cut off from the source energy through free will choices they have made.
I think of them more as simply a different species of being, rather than as "fallen," which sounds judgmental to me, when thinking of the multiverse as teeming with life, all of which have energy, but manifested in different ways.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The big picture is that people are now waking up and starting to question things they otherwise wouldn't have questioned - on such a macro scale - say; 15 years ago. This is due, in large part to the growing truth movement and the connection amongst people all around the world on the internet with this kind of research, so 1) is a foundation (truth movement) 2. the other is a platform (internet). Many have begun to realize that "reality" is not quite as CNN would have you believe, and that used to be a major leap for any "average" person a long time ago, the fact that media outlets would outright lie to them and present false truths had not even occurred to many, however now with the with the broad scope of independent sources, through the use of the world wide web, presenting their own stories, rivaling the mainstream, this triggered a chain reaction that lead to increasing independent research and independent investigation.

It appears though that some intelligence agencies and even Google are intent on controlling the flow of information on the internet, in the hopes of either suppressing the truth or at least distorting it.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think of them more as simply a different species of being, rather than as "fallen," which sounds judgmental to me, when thinking of the multiverse as teeming with life, all of which have energy, but manifested in different ways.
I think the term ‘fallen’ here refers to the choice these being made that I couldn’t even dream of making and that is to disconnect from the source. Although this disconnection is not for eternity as the source will call all of ‘his’ parts ‘home’ eventually – only for the cycle to start again. Also from my understanding, this (whatever this is) has never happened before in eons and eons of time before.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #13
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
The big picture is that people are now waking up and starting to question things they otherwise wouldn't have questioned - on such a macro scale - say; 15 years ago. This is due, in large part to the growing truth movement and the connection amongst people all around the world on the internet with this kind of research, so 1) is a foundation (truth movement) 2. the other is a platform (internet). Many have begun to realize that "reality" is not quite as CNN would have you believe, and that used to be a major leap for any "average" person a long time ago, the fact that media outlets would outright lie to them and present false truths had not even occurred to many, however now with the with the broad scope of independent sources, through the use of the world wide web, presenting their own stories, rivaling the mainstream, this triggered a chain reaction that lead to increasing independent research and independent investigation.

It appears though that some intelligence agencies and even Google are intent on controlling the flow of information on the internet, in the hopes of either suppressing the truth or at least distorting it.
Yes and lets also remember that our consciousness is growing regardless and so is the consciousness of our planet and no one can stop that – this said, it seems that they have a plan to stir our growth into a negative direction using the same tools we use to get info.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I think the term ‘fallen’ here refers to the choice these being made that I couldn’t even dream of making and that is to disconnect from the source. Although this disconnection is not for eternity as the source will call all of ‘his’ parts ‘home’ eventually – only for the cycle to start again. Also from my understanding, this (whatever this is) has never happened before in eons and eons of time before.
Here is where I am influenced by what Stewart Swerdlow has said. (Actually, I wouldn't even know about Reptilians if I had not discovered his work.)

My understanding from his work is that the Reptilians were created by "the transparent" beings, as Stewart called them, to challenge humans!! He says that the Reptilians are programmed to dominate. So, if Stewart is correct, and I don't know, but if he is correct, then the Reptilians are just doing their thing. It would not have been a choice, it seems, under this scenario.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #15
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is where I am influenced by what Stewart Swerdlow has said. (Actually, I wouldn't even know about Reptilians if I had not discovered his work.)

My understanding from his work is that the Reptilians were created by "the transparent" beings, as Stewart called them, to challenge humans!! He says that the Reptilians are programmed to dominate. So, if Stewart is correct, and I don't know, but if he is correct, then the Reptilians are just doing their thing. It would not have been a choice, it seems, under this scenario.
The reptillians are not the fallen ones. Remember that they are also controlled by another dimension and who knows how high in these dimensions the beings go. Everything is a creation of everthing else!!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is true.

I pray that we don't eventually lost the internet altogether!! I have a shortwave radio, though, that I bought just for the purpose of communication with the world in case the internet is taken away from me.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

What I don't get is why people call them Reptilians, I can imagine it better if people simply said; a negative astral or interdimensional or extraterrestrial, but saying 'reptilian' is very specific. It denotes very specific attributes.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
The reptillians are not the fallen ones. Remember that they are also controlled by another dimension and who knows how high in these dimensions the beings go. Everything is a creation of everthing else!!
Are you describing fractals?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tone, you're familiar with Stewart Swerdlow? You reject what he says?
Yes, I reject it.

Quote:
If I'm understanding you, you're saying the Illuminati channel the astral entities 24/7, and what they are interested in, or relate to, takes a reptilian form.
Correct

Quote:
If I'm correct, then I would like to ask you, why are the Illuminati interested in reptilians?
They are interested in any being they can derive black magic from. These off world entities are not there only source for it. They also work with demons.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I don't get is why people call them Reptilians, I can imagine it better if people simply said; a negative astral or interdimensional or extraterrestrial, but saying 'reptilian' is very specific. It denotes very specific attributes.
I call them Reptilians because I'm talking about physical beings as well as astral. Stewart has drawings of them in Blue Blood, True Blood. Are you familiar with his work?
Old 02-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, I reject it.
Thanks, Tone. Are you willing to share why?

Quote:
They are interested in any being they can derive black magic from. These off world entities are not there only source for it. They also work with demons.
Okay that makes a lot of sense to me...

What is the difference between an off world entity and a demon?
Old 02-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore, I have never looked at this Stewart Swerdlow's information. I dowses up to be 4% factually accurate.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #23
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I call them Reptilians because I'm talking about physical beings as well as astral. Stewart has drawings of them in Blue Blood, True Blood. Are you familiar with his work?
Vaguely, but let me just tell you that I've had contact experiences a long time ago, and this is how I usually follow my intuition on the ET subject, so anytime I hear about Reptilians or very specific things on this subject I'm even more skeptical and questioning. I can't help but always think back to my encounters, which were very peaceful and positive by the way, so generally it's the 'negative' stuff I have a hard time believing.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #24
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I am gonna come back when this thread is 50 pages and see if you guys reach a consensus :P
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, I have never looked at this Stewart Swerdlow's information. I dowses up to be 4% factually accurate.
Can you elaborate a little bit?

How did you go about this dowsing of his information? (Guess I'm asking a big question here. I don't know much about dowsing.)

Tags
nwo agenda originator(s)