Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default What's going on in media

When I was in Marketing classes in college we discussed the issue of how blacks and whites are used in marketing. The professor noted that the industry quickly learned that you cannot put a black man in an inferior position unless it's done by his wife like in an anti acid commercial or something like that. That there would be law suits etc and that's not what advertisers want. So, we watched commercials for several weeks keeping charts and sure enough there was commercial after commercial with a humorous twist that nearly always had a white man as the one shown to be ignorant and a black who knew what was going on.

Oh, or a black supervisor admonishing a stupid white employee in a commercial. I've noticed lately a lot of medicinal advertising where two or three white people are confused in the grocery store aisle and a smart looking black person walks up and picks the "right" product and gives a satisfied look or something like that and a Verizon phone commercial with a white guy and black guy having bought blackberries. The white guys doesn't work because he was too dumb to get the right service. The reason I bring up this aspect of advertising is could there be some subtle programming going on in the media right now.

We just saw Kanye West interrupt the acceptance speech of the 16 year old white country and western singer for best female artist video. Then we have Serena Williams outburst at the U.S. Open. She was penalized a point and that ended the semi-final. Both individuals have apologized for the incidents. They did not blame anyone for their actions. I don't even think it was pre-planned on their part, but could they have been the victim of some mind control activity to do what they did?

Are the ptw trying to foment some rage within the white community? Yesterday a white 17 year old young man was beaten on a school bus by two black young men while other (mostly black) students cheered on the fight. The school is saying it was NOT racially motivated. Many whites are saying it is a double standard because of there were videos of two white young men beating a black young man and being cheered on by whites there would be an onslaught of accusations against them for being racists. All this could be used to build up some rage within the white community.

Oh, there is also the recent calling of the President a liar when he was lying that has now gotten Rep. Joe Wilson censured officially for his outburst, yet how many times was Bush disrespected in that same venue and nothing was done?

I am looking at the psychology of this. The possibility of programming going on, and if you have noticed anything in particular. The last thing we need is a race war here when the economy collapses or to blame rioting for the shutting down of the economy.

I'm interested in my fellow Avalonian's views as I do think you all look at mind control and agendas more than the average bear.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: What's going on in media

This is the plan UFS thats why they let the illegals in they want as much in fighting as possible to distract you from what is really going on behind the scenes they would love nothing more then to see a full blow out of control riot . The whole scheme is to put down the white race and get them used to having to work and live under the same standards as latino`s and blacks Thats not to say whites are better but they (the puppet masters) are trying to put the white race on the same footing as the other minorities . Remember the middle class is by far the largest class if it is eliminated then all jobs offered will go to those willing to work for the lowest wage. In the end the greedy pigs at the top want you to become their entrainment
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: What's going on in media

I was raised to not be a bigot by parents who always said never judge a book by it's cover etc so i have a very non-ethnocentric and egalitarian (i think minimum wage laws should be paired with maximum salary laws) view. So no "media" can ever make me hate any fellow human, after all we're all pink on the inside.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
This is the plan UFS thats why they let the illegals in they want as much in fighting as possible to distract you from what is really going on behind the scenes they would love nothing more then to see a full blow out of control riot . The whole scheme is to put down the white race and get them used to having to work and live under the same standards as latino`s and blacks Thats not to say whites are better but they (the puppet masters) are trying to put the white race on the same footing as the other minorities . Remember the middle class is by far the largest class if it is eliminated then all jobs offered will go to those willing to work for the lowest wage. In the end the greedy pigs at the top want you to become their entrainment
Very good points NB. All we are hearing from the Left is Race, Race, Race. Listen to Limbaugh right now! He has a Hank Johnson from Georgia on a clip right now claiming whites are about to don white sheets and here comes the KKK.

Now, I am very well aware that Limbaugh is a stooge playing his roll. He is very possibly being used to cause whites to revolt. I definitely see your point about this being a class warfare issue, and the ptw needs the middle class to learn to accept a different way of life of living in the animal mindset and not striving to improve.

Thanks
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I was raised to not be a bigot by parents who always said never judge a book by it's cover etc so i have a very non-ethnocentric and egalitarian (i think minimum wage laws should be paired with maximum salary laws) view. So no "media" can ever make me hate any fellow human, after all we're all pink on the inside.

If we were all blind would skin color really be the issue many make it out to be ?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: What's going on in media

my friend who is not versed in nwo tactics at all said when obama got elected that 'he was gonna get assasinated witha name like that' now this is the level that the new world order people are playing to imo.

its obv they are playing the rACE CARD LIKE MAD. to top it off carter wades in and says basically ifd your against obama your a racsist.. i expect someone to attmept assasination because they are pushing it themsleves to happen.. its all rigged to forment race war.. clear as day.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
If we were all blind would skin color really be the issue many make it out to be ?
Yes. As one of my a$$hole university professors pointed out (in a South African history course), it's easy to smell the difference.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: What's going on in media

Do you think Obama would get it if his handlers told him to walk in some march at Daley Plaza?

I don't think Obama would willingly be their scape goat, but hey if he gets up after being shot in the head, at least we know what's coming next.

I'm not accusing Obama of being the beast who gets the head wound, just pondering what are possibilities.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #9
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: What's going on in media

Stinkies vs purfumies!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: What's going on in media

If you are a single, anglo saxon, middle aged, straight, christian white man there is nothing you can claim against.
It's pretty obvious that Obama was chosen because he was black, the ability to play the race card was the reason they chose him. We all know that the voting process is fixed. You can't say anything against him because if you do it's racial.
What annoys me is the MOBO (Music of Black Origin) awards, imagine if we had the MOWO awards, there is no way that would be allowed.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If you are a single, anglo saxon, middle aged, straight, christian white man there is nothing you can claim against.
It's pretty obvious that Obama was chosen because he was black, the ability to play the race card was the reason they chose him. We all know that the voting process is fixed. You can't say anything against him because if you do it's racial.
What annoys me is the MOBO (Music of Black Origin) awards, imagine if we had the MOWO awards, there is no way that would be allowed.
The standard liberal reply is that all those other award ceremonies are WHITE AWARD CEREMONIES.

Of course it is a double standard. If you bring it up, you're a racist. The fact is the louder the noise the greater the attention... or "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." The black community rightly got very loud in the 1960's and they got results. Liberal's get very loud and they cowtow the right. The media shows skewed turn outs and makes it appear like a majority feel one way, when it is not true. Just look at the 9/12 coverage. Had just 30,000 liberals marched on 9/12 in D.C. it would have been all over the news, but let 1.2 million conservatives march and very little is said.

The good news is that I don't think they marched for media whores, they marched to express their anger, and for that number of people to show up on their own dime says a LOT. For every 1 who showed up more than 100 stayed home is my guess. It could be higher. The point is, we the people are not happy with where America is headed and it has nothing to do with race. It's about the constitution and freedom!

The Elites want to distract us with race baiting. The ironic thing is they hate blacks.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: What's going on in media

I'm far from being racist, have travelled the world too much for that, I've even experienced racism directed at me and have been spat at and even had stones thrown at me because of my colour.
Not a problem as I knew it wasn't personal, but it really annoys me when people play the race card to get a better deal. I could have used my colour to jump ques etc but I didn't. Alex Jones was talking about how he has been called racist because he has attacked Obama for what he is doing, his reply was that if a white player tackles a black player in a game of football is that being racist?? Of course not.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If you are a single, anglo saxon, middle aged, straight, christian white man there is nothing you can claim against.
It's pretty obvious that Obama was chosen because he was black, the ability to play the race card was the reason they chose him. We all know that the voting process is fixed. You can't say anything against him because if you do it's racial.
What annoys me is the MOBO (Music of Black Origin) awards, imagine if we had the MOWO awards, there is no way that would be allowed.
I think we've had enough "MOWO awards" within the last few hundred years. Perhaps that's the reason the world is in the shape it is....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: What's going on in media

But there should only be awards for people no matter what colour they are
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
But there should only be awards for people no matter what colour they are
You are right...there should be....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:55 PM   #16
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I think we've had enough "MOWO awards" within the last few hundred years. Perhaps that's the reason the world is in the shape it is....
I think that would have been a good argument back before the 1980's, but from my experience race was not an issue in awards and beauty pageants from then on. I really don't care if they want to honor their own race with awards, but don't get ****** when it is suggested that maybe we need a white awards now. Or how about the NAAWP? That would fly like a lead balloon.

I think the problem comes in when there is obvious discrimination going on, but I haven't seen that in music, acting, or beauty pageants in many years.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #17
deb003
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 297
Default Re: What's going on in media

I'll go out on a limb here and be completely honest.
My childhood friend and my closest friend is a black person and i can tell you that there are things that she and her family can say that I, because I am not black cannot say and wouldn't dare say, because they would think I am racist, but they can say it.

They are an educated family and they can get away with things I can't because of the unspoken racism that still exists today.
I have different friends of all different races and even though most say they are not racist, they each have a label they give to come group in a moment of anger or frustration. I have yet to meet one person who doesn't have some form of predjudice whether they want to admit it or not.
I live in an area where there are allot of different nationalities mixed together and each person has a predjudice with another. Whether it's educated white people or a low income latin person.
They only come out and speak about it when they hear something that affirms their core belief system.
Not saying that this system is right. On the contrary, the system of ingrained predjudice comes from the family of origin, the media, the community, the system itself from it sneed to keep us in a state of separation and division and this is also a huge money making strategy and manipulation.
I m only saying that they're playing the race card right now and all they're doing is feeding into what's already in our minds, because if we weren't already thinking with some form of predjudice, there would be not much to talk about because it wouldn't resonate with us.

I think this will change as we develop ourselves spiritually and emotional heal this soul-sickness that we have gained through the ages and I also think this is a cosmic awakening that will direct us or guide us into evolving this type of thinking.

I'm hopefull, sometimes skeptical but hopefull.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: What's going on in media

Racism is taught, you only have to look at babies and young children to see that. When they play they don't care what colour the other is.

I think the only reason they have brought so many different races into Britian is because they know that in a cirsis they will not stick together. In the wars of past there were only British people in Britian and they stuck together like one big family. Those days are gone Holding a British passport doesn't mean you can even speak English anymore. They have erroded away national identites all over the world.

I'm happy for anyone to travel anywhere in the world they want, but don't like it when they tottaly invade another country and change it. Look at what the British have done to Spain.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Racism is taught, you only have to look at babies and young children to see that. When they play they don't care what colour the other is.

I think the only reason they have brought so many different races into Britian is because they know that in a cirsis they will not stick together. In the wars of past there were only British people in Britian and they stuck together like one big family. Those days are gone Holding a British passport doesn't mean you can even speak English anymore. They have erroded away national identites all over the world.

I'm happy for anyone to travel anywhere in the world they want, but don't like it when they tottaly invade another country and change it. Look at what the British have done to Spain.
come to Poland then.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: What's going on in media

Are there any Poles left in Poland? I think we have them all over here
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: What's going on in media

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Not saying that this system is right. On the contrary, the system of ingrained predjudice comes from the family of origin, the media, the community, the system itself from it sneed to keep us in a state of separation and division and this is also a huge money making strategy and manipulation.
I m only saying that they're playing the race card right now and all they're doing is feeding into what's already in our minds, because if we weren't already thinking with some form of predjudice, there would be not much to talk about because it wouldn't resonate with us.
I agree with all that you have said, but my original post was more of a question of is mind control happening on a stepped up scale right now for some purpose. I think NB hit it pretty well, and I do think it has a lot to do with distractions. Many people live on a very base level energetically and do not have the faintest clue they are being manipulated.

Can we in our positive energy affect this? Are we kidding ourselves into thinking we can? What can we do now? I am feeling like I need to do more public speaking here, bring the community together for truth, and really talk after maybe watching Maafa 21, The Obama Deception, 9/11 stuff. I think that the vast majority of people are of a good nature and if they could see how we have been manipulated and who is holding the puppet strings we could avoid some negative outcomes.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:40 AM   #22
happyhollergal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What's going on in media

I do agree that the media is playing the race card in regards to Obama and anyone who opposes his views, however I also know that mind manipulation is used intentionally and frequently, on all of us through tv and newspapers especially. Let's take for instance, before Obama was elected. Fox News used Frank Luntz often, and the results of his polls were taken as what the majority of Americans opinions were, even though only a roomful of folks had been questioned. I can't post this video because it does use profanity, but for those of you interested, look up the youtube video under the search term "Frank Luntz CFR Pollster Exposed". This is just a small example of the mind control games that is included in business as usual, on people in every country. It's difficult for people to believe that the media would intentionally lie to us or twist things around a bit, but it's been going on for decades and will continue, unless there is a major awakening and the media's owners and their affiliations are exposed as part of the propaganda machine and New World Order supporters that they are. It's a shame that all those people who marched on Washington Saturday were not given the exposure they deserved, but I was not at all surprised. It's time for us to work on exposing the bought-out media for the criminals that they are. They become complicit when they ignore or cover-up information that the people are entitled to. I think you've given me a new avenue to follow in my exposes that I post elsewhere.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:28 AM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: What's going on in media

US, thank you for continuing to bring up the subject of "Synthetic Telepathy" here are just a few sites regarding microwave mind control and how they have been operating all over the US for some time now and all over the world.

Anyone can stop the effects of "Synthetic Telepathy" but one must first learn the difference between their own thoughts and those thoughts that are slowly creeping in over time to establish an easy entry way into your behavior.

http://synthetictelepathy.com/

http://www.whale.to/b/telepathy.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon10.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....34531ceea9946#

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008...my-funds-synt/

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/gwen.htm

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2009/01/31...al-connection/

http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/projects.html


Last edited by Christo888; 09-17-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #24
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Default Re: What's going on in media

I just saw this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._violence.html

Pelosi warning of political violence? Hmmm, seems they are stoking the fires. Getting ready to blame the "right wing extremists" so when their planted agents start it the people will know who to blame.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: What's going on in media

The media WANTS you to be a bigot, hence their attempt to turn people against each other.

Ignore their charade and continue to spread love.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon