Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Here is a commonsensical yet provocative question.

Is the NWO/PTB made up of exclusively/predominately white men or is it a multi-racial organization?

Let's make this the Truthsayer's last hurrah before leaving the forum for good.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Many people might think I have a racist agenda.

Whatever.

I just ask people here to open their eyes.

Who are the PTB who have been controlling the major banks, oil companies, the WEAPON MANUFACTURERS, pharmaceutical companies, etc etc?

Who are the hidden players fermenting the seeds of war in the ME and Africa continent?

Who are the ones that launched the crusades against the ME?

Who are the ones who gain from tearing down Russia and Asia?

Why has NATO been founded?

If you can answer all these questions correctly, you will discover whether Obama is a stooge or if he is really trying to overthrow the slave-drivers.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Never underestimate the flaw of racial pride in the PTB and their damn neo-con bible-thumping fools.

The Crusades, Hitler's White Supremacy (who was controlled by the PTB), The Independence War, The Civll War, The Middle Ages war in Europe,

Look at how the PTB built their base of power over the last two millennia, look at things from their points of view, stand in their shoes and you will understand their agenda.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

All I have to say is when you grow up in an envirovement where you see so much poverty, places like Kenya, Indonesia, does anyone know the history of Hawai how the whites merchants took over . Then you arrive at the place of a mind looking for justice. Henceforth the real agenda of why Obama sought to change the history of the world in which he grew up. There's no stoping him now. Naturally there will be opposition, few people will become champion avocates for the poor. Maybe I am wrong , who knows only Obama can speak for Obama the rest of us can only speculate.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I believe that the current generation has no inkling at all about the horrors of slavery.

How much horror you have to endure being a slave.

How much horror in your heart for you to become a slave driver.

What's pitiful is that all of us are slaves, economic slaves.

Some of us have the bad luck to become even physical slaves and servants to others.

This whole word is based on slavery and that is why the old world must be destroyed for the new.

The PTB have seen the non-whites of this world as slaves for too long, and if Obama is to betray his soul and remain a slave to the PTB even though he is now at the highest position in the world, I will *** on his face and call him out for remaining a slave to the white slave-drivers of this world.

What's ironic is that the white slave-drivers have no qualms about slaving those of their own race as well.

See the horrors in the hearts of the slave-drivers now?

Last edited by Carol; 11-26-2008 at 03:12 AM. Reason: having fun?
Old 11-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

was going to shut my mouth but I have to say something

Yes, the world knows about slavery, yes we all hate it, yes it is still going on. YES all the humans in the world are slaves. Did you realize that Blacks were the first to turn Blacks in to slave and sell their people? Yes its true

The Blacks are not the only "humans" to be made into slavery.

Not one of us have been free to really do what we are capable of doing and that was by removing the knowledge that is here.

The Native Americans were treated just as horibly as the blacks, Chinese, Koreans, Hawaiins, Laos, Indioneseans and on and on.

This world is not the way it should be but it doesn't do you any good to continue feeling sorry for yourselfs. Please stop and focus on a new outcome. We need to move on people and focus on Peace, Love and a better world.

the "what happened" doesnt get you there. The "what will" is more apt to bring us there.

I am not waiting for Obama to bring on change. I am waiting for all the humans to come together as one and take the government down.

What bothers me more than anything in the world is that the blacks have teamed up against the world and did everything for themselfs and excluded anyone that didn't have black skin. Wow, that is not a good thing in my mind.

Now, you look at what the Native Americans have put their heads together and done for the world The Free Lakota Bank. YES........and guess what they are including all humans to join.

Now, thats humanity........thats Beautiful

So can I say to you two, I love you, but you two especially need to move on and quit feeling sorry for the what was................put it out of your mind with a new thought.................what will or what if

Be mad all you want but everytime I read something you wrote my blood boils. In my family, I have Blacks, Asians,a Philipino, Laos and Native American How about that, do we survive? You bet we do and I will not listen to one of my children ever put anyone down for race or religion, nor do they.

I was brought up in a home with six sisters and Blacks were to be avoided. They were dirty............Did that stop any of us. Hell no............We married and loved who we wanted and things have gone year after year without problems.

Think about that the next time you want to talk about how most people have no idea how bad slavery was. WAS, hell it still is going on all the time.

Lets work on really being free and undivided. Can we do that? Yes and it will happen.

Love & peave be with you both

Vickie
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:39 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one Vickie, well said
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I know of no "non-white" people in the "club"

Benjamin Fulford touched on this when discussing how those of Orient persuasion were only allowed so high in the world decision process and never allowed in the inner circles

I think race is very important to them

I think they feel threatened and feel that unless something is done, white people will be bread out of humanity eventually due to the recessive nature of Caucasian physiological traits when compared to other races

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #9
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
What's ironic is that the white slave-drivers have no qualms about slaving those of their own race as well.
Slavery is only superficially about race, it is about power over others, at the soul level they really could care less if they're torturing an angel or a demon, it is about control, people who equate their race with their spirit are true slaves, they're like mannequins, just a shell for their cruel programmers.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-26-2008 at 12:18 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Oh Isotelesis, I couldn't agree more. I still have a problem with words

If you would *** in O's face for getting caught up in the NWO, that would be really sad. You really should read up more on the "real hidden power" running this world. Its not an easy "power" to turn your back on. All they have to say to O is..............I will do this and this to your beautiful children. What would you do?

O has to be all that he says he is to be tough enough to fight them off. Not many men or woman had said no to them. Benjamin Fulford did say that they have a hatred of blacks.

In the new Denver Airport there are three coffins. One is a Native American woman, one is a black woman and one is a little jewish girl with a star of david on her dress . They are saying they will bury them. All they love is blond haired blue eyes.

But what is being done to the ones that they love? Not something I want to endure.

All through history they have never been satisfied without killing. Killing millions at a time and its getting more frequent like an unsatisble desire. Our time is near and I will not give the satisfaction of being fearful or let them take me down to grieve what has happened already. It will only feed them

Thank you Swammy, I appreciate that

Last edited by Carol; 11-26-2008 at 03:13 AM. Reason: consistancy
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #11
Sol Invictus
Banned

You want the real answer? well I am going to give it to you and you make not like it at all.

The very absolute top of the 'New World order' tree is a Muslim. Oh yes. The NWO is about ressurection of the Caliphate and total absolute domination of the world by the destruction of the 'free' world and free will within it.

The look on peoples faces when i explain it all leaves them nothing short of stunned.

However, and this is the massive blind going on in this game; They will ride in on Islam, but believe me it will not be the rule of many or 'Heaven on earth as their followers think it will. It will be Hell on earth and islam as a religion will die, leaving islam as a state of terror in its place, dead in all but name.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #12
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:19 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-26-2008 at 02:10 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:57 AM   #14
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:19 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #15
Banned

Are you kidding me? The NWO/PTB is TOTALLY multiracial. Radial Muslims, Christians, and Jews all working together??

How else do you think that these type of people would work together?? GREED
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 AM   #16
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

Lets work on really being free and undivided. Can we do that? Yes and it will happen.

Love & peave be with you both

Vickie
The focus of this thread is on the PTB.

Not on the white race in general.

The Russians are white but you will find me consistently defending them.

Did I ever say that white men are the scourge of this earth?

No!

But the fact remains that the PTB is a white man's club with maybe the lower echelons being mixed.

Humans are essentially elitist! They believe that their race/group/organization is the best on this earth and the rest of the masses must submit to them!

The PTB will never allow a non-white to become their figurehead!

Will you ever see a negro pope? Not in this lifetime.

If Obama remains a slave to the PTB despite the power in his hands right now as the most powerful person on earth, I WILL **** on his face and call him a **** slave for that is what he is.

A ****** slave with no testicles to overthrow the white slave-drivers despite all the power in his hands right now.

Last edited by Carol; 11-26-2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: consistancy - racist
Old 11-26-2008, 02:23 AM   #17
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:19 AM. Reason: consistancy
Old 11-26-2008, 02:27 AM   #18
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Benjamin Fulford did say that they have a hatred of blacks.
They have a hatred of non-whites in general.

Why do you think the Europeans conquer Africa and Asia in the previous centuries?

I never have anything against any race for I recognize the fact that the European Monarchies even enslave their own race.

For it is only through creating a pyramid where there are the middle-men and the lower-echelons will the PTB's power be preserved.

The middle-men = enslaved whites

The lower-echelons = enslaved non-whites

In the end, the PTB want all to be their slaves but I will say rejoice for a Black Slave finally has the power to **** in their faces.

Last edited by Carol; 11-26-2008 at 03:16 AM. Reason: how is this constructive language and of benefit to this forum.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:27 AM   #19
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I find your tone and words offensive. as a white man in america. I am ashamed of our history. but we have come a log way. heck, just look at obama. I have to admit. there is hate on all sides still. but making progress. maybe you should move on and get over the race thing. most all people are. if your going to make statements like this. I'm glad your leaving. who really cares what color or nationality they are. the point is. its war on us all. your focus is all wrong. I think you need to work on your inner feelings before you can help us and further.

not whatever. you are being racist. I hope you find some help. before you judge me for being white.

I agree with about 1/2 of what you say. but the hate shines threw and destroyed anything productive. I pray you find peace on this matter.

Last edited by dagon; 11-26-2008 at 02:31 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #20
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
Truthsayer,

shall you 'spit on his face' and call him such 'racial slurs'? think carefully. do you know your roots? totally and completely? i hope you have a firm grasp on your family tree in front of you before you throw the racial slurs.

you may be surprised......do you know your own true history?

racism is sooo small, it's not even a fly on the wall.

this 'picture' is much too big to be consumed by such tiny things.
If Obama will overthrow the PTB, I will call him a WORLD HERO for that is what he is.

If Obama remain a slave to the PTB, I will him a ***** SLAVE for that is what he is.

It is that simple. Calling a spade a spade. No racism intended.

Last edited by Carol; 11-26-2008 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Your comments are indeed racist whether intended or not.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:37 AM   #21
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

You... need help.. by.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:38 AM   #22
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I find your tone and words offensive. as a white man in america. I am ashamed of our history. but we have come a log way. I have to admit. heck, just look at obama. there is hate on all sides still. but making progress. maybe you should move on and get over the race thing. most all people are. if your going to make statements like this. I'm glad your leaving. who really cares what color or nationality they are. the point is. its war on us all. your focus is all wrong. I think you need to work on your inner feelings before you can help us and further.

not whatever. you are being racist. I hope you find some help. before you judge me for being white.

I agree with about 1/2 of what you say. but the hate shines threw and destroyed anything productive. I pray you find peace on this matter.
The spirit of my posts is definitely non-racist.

Only racist people will find my observations on race to be "racist".

My assertions about the PTB being white supremacists are mere factual observations.

Do you dare to say that there is no white agenda in the world behind the PTB's moves?

Now that would be racist.

Because that would mean you have no face to acknowledge that people who are of the same skin colour as you have committed racist crimes against others.

You are afraid of being associated with them, that is why you keep saying move on move on.

It is just like having a member of your family murdered a child, did time for it and come back into society. And you would say,"Oh my family has repented now for his crime. Let's move on." to prevent anymore attention on what your family did.

The shame for what those of your skin colour did is plainly evident in your words and no amount of denying will hide the shame.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-26-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:45 AM   #23
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

You know, Dagon's attitude is exactly why the Jews got exterminated in WW2.

There were plenty of Germans who didn't want to fight the war yet they were too chicken to fight against the injustice committed against the Jews.

In many ways, these pacifist cowards are more pathetic than the evil-doers themselves.

They talk about doing good but when it comes to action, these suckers did nothing.

For all that is required for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

So my msg to Obama is this, you are a good man with the power in your hands now and if you continue to allow the PTB to flourish, then you would be nothing but a **** Slave.

Last edited by Carol; 11-26-2008 at 03:20 AM. Reason: racist
Old 11-26-2008, 03:06 AM   #24
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I told myself to leave this madness. because it is.
I chose to learn from history. and live in the moment.
lets fight the war in the present.
lets focus on the positive. were all hear to put a stop to all that. I understand your passion. lets put it to good use.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #25
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:18 AM.