Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Wilcock.

Ahoy there on the good ship lollipop! Just enquiring if you have Mr. Wilcock onboard and any other interviewees?Thanks,Wayne.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Humm.

He must be busy.

my understanding is that he tends to engage his energy in areas of Positive focus.

I somewhat feel the same.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
Whitewolf

Default Re: David Wilcock.

Except for his blind belief that Barack Obama isn't controlled by the ruling elite!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #4
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

As i assess the situation, it becomes more and more clear that Obama represents the final hope for the U.S. economy and constitution. We must all meditate and pray that Barack is as awake as all on this forum.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Amen, Love, amen!
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Folks:

We have a phone interview scheduled with David at 4 pm Pacific time today (a couple of hours from now). We'll very probably be able to edit and post it soon afterwards.

We'll use the catch-up to gather together everything of current interest worth talking about... which is really quite a lot!

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #7
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

To Mr Henry Deacon:

Deep Respect and Admiration!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Great stuff; looking forward to it!We need more D.Wilcock's in the world.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #9
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

It is fine, Mr Ryan.
Personally i will just hang out, going through the amazingly interesting materials you have been so graciously providing us with.

Great job, thanks!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #10
Whitewolf

Please keep us posted. People seem to be watching Mr. Wilcock like a hawk these days!
As for Obama, putting faith into a politician has proved ineffective for decades now. We have to reclaim our own power...because truly, YOU have the power! Not some politician who tells us some of what we like to hear, as they all do. And Obama's record illustrates that he's really no different from anyone else in the 2-party system. His rhetoric is meaningless, and many can see right through it. And no, I don't support Mr. McCain either!

WE are the true power and we must unite!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #11
Bill Ryan

Kerry and I have just completed a blockbuster of a two hour phone conversation with David Wilcock, focusing on immediate current events but spanning time travel, the Anunnaki, the Nazis, WW II, advanced technology, the Roswell crash, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the war in Georgia, the coming US election, Benjamin Fulford's testimony, and what may or may not happen in the coming few weeks and months.

We hope to get this edited and uploaded in a few hours time, and wil let you know here on this thread.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #12
capricorn rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Kerry and I have just completed a blockbuster of a two hour phone conversation with David Wilcock, focusing on immediate current events but spanning time travel, the Anunnaki, the Nazis, WW II, advanced technology, the Roswell crash, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the war in Georgia, the coming US election, Benjamin Fulford's testimony, and what may or may not happen in the coming few weeks and months.

We hope to get this edited and uploaded in a few hours time, and wil let you know here on this thread.

looking forward to it!
Old 09-10-2008, 03:01 AM   #13
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Humm.

He must be busy.

my understanding is that he tends to engage his energy in areas of Positive focus.

Could you clarify, please? Is that to say that he is not here because this is not an area of positive focus? Just want to be sure I understand what you wrote. Thanks.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:01 AM   #14
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, I enjoyed his previous interviews with you and look forward to it. Thanks!
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:06 AM   #15
crewwhand

Dear Bill,

Just thought I would mention that I have followed you and Kerry's work since you genarally got started, via David Wilcock who I know personally and had the pleasure of having one of of his last readings given (October 2004 cruise through Old Atlantis). None the less. in my opinion he is truly authentic and I welcome your posting here of your interview here with him. Please let us know if it shall appear both here and at David's web site as well, in which I visit often and much. Also, one final comment, I also visit and retain a great deal of reonance with George Green, I have spoken with some of his people and I am aware that he shall indeed be moving to Vilcabamba, Ecuador shortly. Any updates on both parties are greatly appreciated. Thankyou both and I shall be certain to see you both (somehow "not by coincidence" in the very near future).

Bless All and Love Nelson

Last edited by crewwhand; 09-10-2008 at 03:13 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:38 AM   #16
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of the Illuminati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyN1O...eature=related
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:53 AM   #17
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houman View Post
Man, that sucked me right in and strangely I watched the whole thing.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:40 AM   #18
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post

Could you clarify, please? Is that to say that he is not here because this is not an area of positive focus? Just want to be sure I understand what you wrote. Thanks.
George Green : "You can call death ascension or whatever you want to do with it."

David Wilcock has what you'd call an esoteric view. According to him, if you think calamities will happen, they will happen. And that would not be considered a positive area of focus.

Henry Deacon might just be sarcastic or just curious(like me) about what David Wilcock thinks about "The Ground Crew".

If you'd read the other threads, it should be clear to you that many of us have mixed feelings towards both attitudes. Somewhat like more confusion in an already confusing reality.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #19
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

It is true that ProjectAvalon.org was formed with the best of intentions...
Upon reading many threads, I find much confusion and some very dangerous ideas (guns, Michael St Clair's seeming support for Sarah Palin, etc...).
The people, sans a few, seem very frightened.
It is a slippery slope of logic when one defines themselves as "contra" something (like the PTB). If one finds themselves in the "rebel" archetype, is one not defining oneself according to the very thing they rebel against...
DEFINITION: A person who resists an established authority, often violently; To resist or become defiant toward an authority.
To rebel in the traditional manner is to play into the very hands of the PTB.
NO, we MUST SHIFT OUR PARADIGM.
Law of Attraction, Law of Intent, Law of Allowance... these are the manifestators of a new reality.
Meditation is neccesary. Purity of body (do not poison yourself with intoxicating substances). Subtle energy work is a must... WE MUST counter the effects of our societies manafactured short attention spans...
WE must be comfortable within silence & stillness... for surely this is the only place where TRUTH RESIDES.
INTUITION has been systematically and globally replaced with the "convenience" of mass consumption; rapid and vapid.
Be advised that there is a fine line between preparedness and manifestation of the worst kind of failure. Don't fail to prepare, but definitely don't prepare to fail.
I suggest that the answer is not as difficult as preparing a bomb shelter and stock piling ammo and food in South America with the rest of the "Illumi-naughty." If it comes to that, their fates are sealed in the mythology of the j-rod.
I suggest that we co-create our reality one day at a time by compassion, right thoughts, mindfull actions, and the extinction of fear within.
Many people on this forum remind me of myself many years ago when I was filled with fear. FEAR IS A MAN KILLER. Spirit is eternal... we've all been here before... do not be frightened... that frequency is very destructive.
"En Lak'esh-
you are another me"
Accipiter_Phi
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #20
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

really looking foward to the convo with David Wilcock! as for his views on Obama, I actually agree with him to an extent--he is definitely embroiled in all the power play and under a degree of control, and expecting him to fix everything and make all the world's boo-boos better IF he is elected is not a smart way of thinking, but I'm unconvinced that he is truely a part of the illuminati's Super Evil Master Plan For World Domination or whatever.

1) whatever you may think of him, no one can deny he and his campaign inspired an amazing revival of energy, activity and interest for many people(especially young people) in politics and world events. he is the focus of a lot of very positive energy from a lot of people, and more importantly has become a SYMBOL of something to many people--negative or postive. this is significant.

2) he's black. the majority if not all of the secret societies/groups/organizations of the world working behind the scenes are incredibly racist. Ben Fulford has also mentioned this. I don't think that Obama is completely free of the control and influence these people might hold over him, but I don't understand why he would or should support people who believe that just by the fact of his being (half) black, makes him inferior to whitey. it ain't happening, ok? no matter what kind of blackmail, threats, mind control crap that they might do, there are just some things that just dont go over. say, 300+ years of horrific SLAVERY and the following ongoing years of social injustice and intolerable racism that exists up to this very day.

.....I prefer Cynthia Mckinney to both puppet candidates anyway, but thats just my 2 cents!

Last edited by rustanddust; 09-10-2008 at 04:41 PM.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #21
Bill Ryan

Click here for a blockbuster of a two hour phone conversation with David Wilcock, focusing on immediate current events but spanning time travel, the Freemasons, the Anunnaki, the Nazis, WW II, advanced technology, the Roswell crash, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the war in Georgia, the coming US election, Benjamin Fulford's testimony, and what may or may not happen in the coming few weeks and months.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #22
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
George Green : "You can call death ascension or whatever you want to do with it."

David Wilcock has what you'd call an esoteric view. According to him, if you think calamities will happen, they will happen. And that would not be considered a positive area of focus.

Henry Deacon might just be sarcastic or just curious(like me) about what David Wilcock thinks about "The Ground Crew".

If you'd read the other threads, it should be clear to you that many of us have mixed feelings towards both attitudes. Somewhat like more confusion in an already confusing reality.

Yeah, thanks Destiny. I know there is confusion. Obviously. I also know that there are many levels of enlightenment, and this site represents all of them, from just awakening to people who are very secure in their metaphysics and spirituality. Let's face it, it's really hard to know what to believe when the cross-currents are coming at you all the time and the information is life-threatening. People are looking for clarity, and they start from wherever they are ... a lot of them are afraid and don't know if they should be afraid or not. Many are not awake enough to know that they pick up the fear from the very air around them, and that the fear may not even be their own. Maybe this site will help them understand some of these things.

Without qualification, I believe everyone here is looking for the light or a sense of direction, and they are just being truthful that they don't know what to believe. Yet.

Well, I don't know what Deacon wanted from this site. This is a bunch of aware people, at all different levels of awareness. I don't think anyone can be faulted for not having attained Masterhood yet. We work toward that.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #23
Ready4Truth
Avalon Senior Member

The Interview is available now... Thank You Kerry and Bill, I appreciate your effort!!
Ready4Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:50 PM   #24
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings all:

I post here now for the first time of what I expect will be a ripe and fruitful journey within this collective of energetic minds. Whose particularly enlivened hub is this forum. And though some may take caution around too much diversity of expression-- equating "danger" to disagreement, and disorder to diversity itself-- we welcome the broad field-of-view as both a challenge to be absorbed, and to be issued.

Like the 1963 protest in South Vietnam, one monk's vision blazed across the networks of the globe. With each mind linked, each locality both disintegrates and expands. And what is identity anyway, but a carnivoreous fixation...?

Yours,

d.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #25
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Click here for a blockbuster of a two hour phone conversation with David Wilcock, focusing on immediate current events but spanning time travel, the Freemasons, the Anunnaki, the Nazis, WW II, advanced technology, the Roswell crash, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the war in Georgia, the coming US election, Benjamin Fulford's testimony, and what may or may not happen in the coming few weeks and months.
Thank you!
This is a fantastic interview. I loved the 'history lesson' or as David put it "The Monologue". hehe!

My daughter is in her senior year in High School and is taking Euro-History.
AND, boy, do I want to share some of this with her.
[sigh] Then again she is 17 and I am her Dad so why would she listen to me...? hehe
Hopefully I can at least plant a couple of seeds of thought within her that will take root later on....

Seriously, this is a great 2 hour interview that I highly recommend for all to listen too.
David is a very giving soul.
I get such clean 'vibes' from him.