Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #51
Ancient Alien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unknown virus kills in the west of Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've never heard of him or reversed speech before but what he says makes a lot of sense and fits with how things are shaping up
I agree with you, Swanny!

TERESA FORCADES, doctor in Public Health, reflects on the history, and gives scientific data, of A type flu and lists all the irregularities related to this subject.

She explains the consequences of the declaration of a PANDEMIC, the political consequences from this declaration and makes a proposal to keep calm. She calls for an urgent activation of all legal mechanism and the participation of all citizens in this matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ

Is a global, cytokine storm ahead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm
Ancient Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #52
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Ancient Alien.

This is from the description of a Cytokine Storm.

Role in pandemic deaths
Quote:
It is believed that cytokine storms were responsible for many of the deaths during the 1918 influenza pandemic, which killed a disproportionate number of young adults.[1] In this case, a healthy immune system may have been a liability rather than an asset. Preliminary research results from Hong Kong also indicated this as the probable reason for many deaths during the SARS epidemic in 2003.[6] Human deaths from the bird flu H5N1 usually involve cytokine storms as well.[7] Recent reports of high mortality among healthy young adults in the 2009 swine flu outbreak has led to speculation that cytokine storms could be responsible for these deaths.[8] However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have indicated that symptoms reported from this strain so far are similar to those of normal seasonal flu,[9] with the CDC stating that there is "insufficient information to date about clinical complications of this variant of swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus infection."[9]
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #53
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

update
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=23630

from here
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/?area=&lang=eng

Quote:
Situation Update No. 30
On 08.11.2009 at 13:33 GMT+2

The death toll from the flu outbreak in Ukraine has risen to 144 cases, the country's Health Ministry reported on Sunday. According to the ministry, 15 regions in the ex-Soviet republic had already crossed the flu epidemic threshold while 11 provinces were close to it. The Ukrainian government imposed quarantine in nine western provinces in late October in an attempt to curb the spread of flu. All education establishments in Kiev were closed, and people were obliged to wear medical masks in all catering establishments, shops and social services facilities across the former Soviet republic. Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko earlier requested help from other countries over the outbreak of flu. The Ukrainian Health Ministry said on Monday 255,000 flu cases had been registered in the country, with some 15,000 people receiving treatment in hospital. The Health Ministry has confirmed the death of 14 people from swine flu and 32 swine flu cases in the country. The Ukrainian parliament has approved the allocation of 1 billion hryvnias ($125 million) on measures to fight swine and seasonal flu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situation Update No. 29
On 08.11.2009 at 04:05 GMT+2

An epidemic of flu and respiratory infections has now taken 135 lives in Ukraine, the health ministry said, as the country Saturday received a new portion of medical aid from Europe. A total of 871,037 people have been recorded ill with flu and acute respiratory infections since late October, with 39,603 of them hospitalized, including 317 people in a grave condition, the ministry said. The country has reported 32 cases of swine flu including 14 deaths connected with the A(H1N1) virus although officials have said the death toll from an outbreak of flu and respiratory infections had risen to 109, but added the epidemic showed signs of easing. The World Health Organisation has said it assumes the epidemic is swine flu. said it could prove to be the main strain of flu in the country. Health authorities in Ukraine said the death toll from an outbreak of flu and respiratory infections had risen to 109, but added the epidemic showed signs of easing. The World Health Organisation has said it assumes the epidemic is swine flu. said it could prove to be the main strain of flu in the country.

A plane with Austrian assistance worth 2.5 million Ukrainian hryvnias (more than 300,000 dollars) arrived in Kiev early on Saturday, the press officer of the European Commission delegation to Ukraine, David Stulik said. "The consignment, of total weight 10.4 tonnes, consists of 464,640 protective masks, disinfectant liquids for face, hands and surfaces as well as 150,000 pairs of protective gloves," he said. The United States is planning to deliver Ukraine 930,000 doses of vaccines for immunization against swine flu in early December, the embassy said. Meanwhile, the panic over the flu epidemic has caused speculation of the possible imposing of a state of emergency and postponing of the presidential elections, scheduled on January, 17, 2010. The secretary of Ukraine's National Security and Defence Council Raisa Bohatyriova said in a TV interview that there were some prerequisites for the emergency measures. "To save other people perhaps we need the state of emergency. And there are the constitutional prerequisites (for that)...," Bohatyriova said. But Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko refuted that the epidemic may influence the date of the presidential elections, saying that "for the moment there is no need for the cancellation of the elections." Analysts suggested that rival Ukrainian leaders may be trying to exploit popular fears in campaigning ahead of January 17 presidential polls, as each candidate seeks to take the initiative in fighting the outbreak.
etc etc
poor folk
so it begins.....?

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #54
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/

good source for whats up in ukraine....
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #55
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Doesn't it seem extremely odd that there is no coverage by the major networks in the US? ie ABC NBC CBS FOX CNN ...

Something of this magnitude should warrant some airplay.

This makes this whole situation stink that much more.

There is little to no coverage in Canada either. CTV CBC GLOBAL nothing.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #56
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

great link T-bird.

It sounds like it is more likely not swine flu. This is probably why they are not talking about it on MSM.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:36 AM   #57
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, this is the first morning here that no new articles about swineflu is to be found in the major tabloids.

Could be that the MSM is having a lockdown on the ukranian situation, yeah...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #58
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Doesn't it seem extremely odd that there is no coverage by the major networks in the US? ie ABC NBC CBS FOX CNN ...

Something of this magnitude should warrant some airplay.

This makes this whole situation stink that much more.

There is little to no coverage in Canada either. CTV CBC GLOBAL nothing.

Same thing is happening here, no media coverage
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #59
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Nope, still nothing....other than one article to bring forward the douchebags that try to make money off the work some of us try to do around all the disinfo and lies that float around.

Guy with a website, dedicated to stop people from taking the vaccine...nice enough of him, if it weren't for his effort to try to sell overpriced gloves and other decease-preventing stuff.

MSM is good at digging up the bad examples, unfortunatly...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Here is an interview from yesterday. Jeff Rense interviews Dr. Henry Niman on the situation in Ukraine

http://www.rense.com/

Scroll down the page & the interview is right at the top of the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

The blog referenced above links to the website www.recombinomics.com, which is Henry Niman's website.

I would like to point out something about Henry Niman.

My understanding is that he owns a patent and that he stands to make a lot of money from the situation we're in. I'm not sure exactly how - whether it is from the sale of vaccines, or whether it's just from tracking viruses.

When interviewed, Niman seems to be saying that the swine flu virus - which is actually a misnomer by my understanding, because it has 3 components: swine, avian, and human - can occur in nature. Also, he seems to think vaccines are just fine for us.

I believe that conventional wisdom is that a swine, avian, human virus does not occur in nature; it would have to be created in a lab.

So I think these are two things that we need to keep in mind when using Henry Niman as a source of information as we piece together this puzzle.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #61
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I can retell you what I read in Poland.....
About one million sick in Ukraine, both flu and respiratory track infections...
So far 155 people have died, 11 within the last 24 hours....
First death in Latvia, caused by flu....
Italy's hospitals paralyzed because of the number of patients admitted with the A/H1N1 symptoms....
But there are voices saying that it is a "media virus"....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #62
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm a 'media virus' ...

No mainstream... nothing... WHY??

Perhaps its a test bed for....'lets see how this pans out...if it works then we can dupe the rest of the population' ....

PTW...clutching straws???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:07 PM   #63
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

no mainstream because of the panic that could happen
they will wait and see what happens next
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that the WHO has yet to release the gene sequence of the virus in Ukraine.

Why?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #65
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
My understanding is that the WHO has yet to release the gene sequence of the virus in Ukraine.

Why?
Hmmm...Ukraine could be a testing ground for something....
Old 11-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #66
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Hmmm...Ukraine could be a testing ground for something....
Bingo!....indeed this is what I believe also.......watch for Dec/Jan. when the real pandemic begins & will go worldwide. What we are seeing now is just a test run.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #67
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

And listen now to this!!!

the flu is subsiding now, but..................they are expecting the second and third wave, the second in the middle of the winter:January-February and the third one later....
Old 11-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #68
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

the flu is subsiding now, but..................they are expecting the second and third wave, the second in the middle of the winter:January-February and the third one later....
I'm thinking that the vaccine together with the spread of the swine flu virus is the first stage of the "big agenda" depopulation. People's immune system will become weaker from exposure to the flu & the vaccine, making them even more vulnerable to the next onslaught which they probably already have released in the Ukraine. So yes, I'm still thinking this will start showing in Dec.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #69
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I'm thinking that the vaccine together with the spread of the swine flu virus is the first stage of the "big agenda" depopulation. People's immune system will become weaker from exposure to the flu & the vaccine, making them even more vulnerable to the next onslaught which they probably already have released in the Ukraine. So yes, I'm still thinking this will start showing in Dec.

I think that this is the only thing that makes sense. I don't like it but it makes sense.

Ok if we assume that this was a testing area, did they start it by chemtrails or was it introduced into ventilation systems in hospitals and public areas.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #70
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

a few years ago i had a very strange "illness"....No sore throat, no headaches, no muscle pains, but.....a general feeling of not-well-being and lowered body temperature, between 35-36 degrees Celsius ( normal is 36.6C). it passed after a few days. A few days ago my father had the same symptoms....When your temperature drops it means that your system is weakened....
Old 11-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #71
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I believe there is a theory that the spraying that was done was a substance that works together with the vaccine to trigger the flu.

Did many people in Ukraine get vaccinated?
Old 11-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #72
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Did many people in Ukraine get vaccinated?
I don't think so....
Old 11-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #73
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I think that this is the only thing that makes sense. I don't like it but it makes sense.

Ok if we assume that this was a testing area, did they start it by chemtrails or was it introduced into ventilation systems in hospitals and public areas.

I'm thinking they released it via chemtrails....too risky to do it through ventilation systems & not enough of the population would be exposed. Chemtrails works & no one knows what in those trails. No one can stop them and ask questions.

We have not heard any more about the Aborigine tribe, where 30 of them died in the Brazilian forest......that story has completely dried up...hmm. Another testing ground for sure.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #74
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

Not looking forward to that, haven't had a cold for over a year and despite taking MMS colloidal silver Vit D3 and al sorts of other weird things I've had swan flu since last thursday
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #75
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Not looking forward to that, haven't had a cold for over a year and despite taking MMS colloidal silver Vit D3 and al sorts of other weird things I've had swan flu since last thursday
Swan flu......this is something new...I hope i didn't cause that with all my swan photos....