Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #1
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Question Thoughts on "Law of One" series

I thought it might be a good idea to discuss certain topics in this book. I am sure most of who read the books have questions that they would like to discuss but could not find anybody to discuss these topics easily.

what was interesting to me was the start of the creation all together, why did the creator want to observe itself ? why such a need ?
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Thoughts on "Law of One" series

Dr. Deagle, the other day, says Ratta are something similar to a meticulous scam from hell actually, haha
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thoughts on "Law of One" series

Boredom...
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

I find the LoO fascinating. Before the Mayan prophecies became internationally reknown, the LoO predicted many spiritual changes to come by the year 2011.

I put together a comprehensive view of Ra and the LoO here:
http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/lawofone.html

Here are a few excerpts:

WHAT DETERMINES WHETHER YOU GRADUATE INTO 4TH DENSITY?
RA: The necessity for graduation to 4th density is an ability to use, welcome and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. (B4, 71) It's a function of the intensity of the violet ray of the individual. (B2, 103)

EARTH WILL HAVE BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET BY APPROXIMATELY 2011
RA: This sphere… has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience… This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, [i.e. the disharmony of the peoples creating Earth Changes] has begun several of your years in your past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately thirty of your years.

EARTH ITSELF IS MOVING INTO A HIGHER VIBRATIONAL PATTERN
RA: The 4th density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your solar system into this vibration. This will cause the planet itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will be 4th density magnetized.

WHO GOES WHERE?
QUESTION: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1, 151)
(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet
(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet
(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.
Is this correct? (B3, 89)
RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3, 89-90)

ALL BODIES ON EARTH THAT ARE STILL PHYSICAL MUST BE VACATED ("DIE”) BEFORE THOSE BEINGS CAN INHABIT THE 4TH DENSITY EARTH
QUESTION: As this transition continues into 4th density activation, in order to inhabit this 4th density earth it will be necessary for all 3rd density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct? (B3, 92)
RA: This is correct.
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
lovnstars86
Avalon Senior Member

I just dont understand the whole color rays things...TOTALLY confused me!
lovnstars86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

The Law of One has given much insight about the nature of reality in our universe, and especially on our relationship to Mother Earth. It never occured to me that we were all beings on an infinite journey of ascention towards Oneness/God/Cosmos/Higher Power, and that no matter which path we choose, everyone of us will make it back to the Source.
The concepts of multiple dimensions of reality, and how transitions occur throughout time/space have given me hope that every action serves our highest possible good. Events that would normally insight fearful reaction will now affect my emotional state less, for the understanding of our interconnectedness brings me relief in knowing that I am WE, and WE have always been and always will BE.

The more I love myself, the more I love you, the more I love the process of Life.

To forgive myself and accept myself is the first step. Lets hope we will all have the courage to walk the noble path.

My heart is with you all.
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #7
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
I find the LoO fascinating. Before the Mayan prophecies became internationally reknown, the LoO predicted many spiritual changes to come by the year 2011.

I put together a comprehensive view of Ra and the LoO here:
http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/lawofone.html

Here are a few excerpts:

WHAT DETERMINES WHETHER YOU GRADUATE INTO 4TH DENSITY?
RA: The necessity for graduation to 4th density is an ability to use, welcome and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. (B4, 71) It's a function of the intensity of the violet ray of the individual. (B2, 103)

EARTH WILL HAVE BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET BY APPROXIMATELY 2011
RA: This sphere… has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience… This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, [i.e. the disharmony of the peoples creating Earth Changes] has begun several of your years in your past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately thirty of your years.

EARTH ITSELF IS MOVING INTO A HIGHER VIBRATIONAL PATTERN
RA: The 4th density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your solar system into this vibration. This will cause the planet itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will be 4th density magnetized.

WHO GOES WHERE?
QUESTION: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1, 151)
(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet
(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet
(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.
Is this correct? (B3, 89)
RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3, 89-90)

ALL BODIES ON EARTH THAT ARE STILL PHYSICAL MUST BE VACATED ("DIE”) BEFORE THOSE BEINGS CAN INHABIT THE 4TH DENSITY EARTH
QUESTION: As this transition continues into 4th density activation, in order to inhabit this 4th density earth it will be necessary for all 3rd density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct? (B3, 92)
RA: This is correct.
Thank you, your website is quite comprehensive...

Regarding the harvest; so since we can not ascend into 4th density unless we physically die, does that mean that we will physically die by 2012 ?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:50 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there is a lot of good info, in the law of one series
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
bulbous
Avalon Senior Member

LoO or the Ra Material as I like to call it has been the most succinct and forthright of anything that I have read or heard. Since I am only about half way through it, I am grateful for your post Maya regarding the necessity of physical death for those of us ready enough to move on through. It seems that we will indeed have to go through the process known to us as death before we're done with what we have all taken upon ourselves in this lifetime.
Does that suggest a timeline or a possible flow of event to anyone?
Bring it on....
bulbous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #10
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

please correct me if i am wrong but according to Ra the harvest is very soon, and a big one.

so what does that mean exactly, a lot of people will have to die by 2012 ?

not that it is something to be feared, this book really helped me deal with life much easier. but there are some vauge points for me in the book and this was also one of them.

i would also strongly recommend "Re-member" by Steve Rother

http://www.amazon.com/Re-member-Hand...1046220&sr=1-1

and

"Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Paperback)"
http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Souls-...1046258&sr=1-1
Old 09-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #11
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

to Maya and all....

I notice that RA claims the the harvest will occur in 2011...not 2012. I was just on Jaspers thread about the possible year difference in the end of the current Mayan Long Count....October 28, 2011.

I just found it interesting that the RA material would corroborate this slightly different date.

heres the thread...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=556
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:02 AM   #12
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

I've read the " law of one" awhile ago ,,, I think its interesting
stuff but difficult to read,,, then I started reading the cass stuff
at CASSIOPAEA.org about 1998, they said the RA material was a primer
for theirs as well as the book " Bringers of the Dawn "
A great deal of the cass material is free on their site...
especially the WAVE series..
They do not post much channeled material anymore,but a great deal is
very well researched,,,,( a small excerpt was let out on the forum at
signs-of-the-times.net just recently) discover what an "organic portal " is !
They offer more of what I would call spiritual survival calling on people like
Gurdjieff. focused on things like removing programs we all have about
this reality that those controlling us have placed to keep us STUCK....
(and our own simple human programs ) read the intro at CASSIOPAEA.org
and the forum rules/intro at signs-of-times.net and you will get the idea...
I would love to see Camelot interview LAURA so I'll probably post elsewhere
about her.. also see recent book review by Richard Dolan of a book by LAURA
at the signs page.....
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #13
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolga View Post
please correct me if i am wrong but according to Ra the harvest is very soon, and a big one.

not that it is something to be feared, this book really helped me deal with life much easier. but there are some vauge points for me in the book and this was also one of them.

and

In Session 14:
Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions towards longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex."

This was in response to the question relating to George Van Tassel's machine for increasing life span.

In Session 63:
Questioner: "Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?"
Ra: "I am Ra. This is correct."

This is as about as close a description as we get to the process.

Last edited by Gareth; 09-11-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #14
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

I am busy reading a book called wrinkles in time by Keay Davidson and it starts off with a sufi creation myth which might answer yuour question

"I was a hidden treasure and desired to be known: therefore I created the creation in order to be known"

I also like to think of it as we do when we have not yet awakened we are in a state of existance but yet not aware of who we are and what we are capable of.

what a great gift it is to know and be aware of who your are to be conscious of your own existance not just being but being aware of your being mmm thats a pretty nice thought.
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 AM   #15
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
I am busy reading a book called wrinkles in time by Keay Davidson and it starts off with a sufi creation myth which might answer yuour question

"I was a hidden treasure and desired to be known: therefore I created the creation in order to be known"

I also like to think of it as we do when we have not yet awakened we are in a state of existance but yet not aware of who we are and what we are capable of.

what a great gift it is to know and be aware of who your are to be conscious of your own existance not just being but being aware of your being mmm thats a pretty nice thought.
thank you for your reply, sufism is popular in Turkey unfortunately I did not get to delve into that subejct yet however some of my firends are involved.

so if we are all part of the creator and if we are all the same and one, can we deduce that the creator is not without its faults as well, it also wants to know ? it is very easy for me to get lost in this
Old 09-15-2008, 12:14 AM   #16
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolga View Post

and

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Journey of Souls! I highly suggest that everyone read it!
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:00 AM   #17
capricorn rising

The most pure channeled material ever and absolutely crucial in my spiritual understanding early on. I can't say enough good things about Law of One series.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #18
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Capricorn, same for me. It felt like I finally found the answer on 'Why are we here?'

Two great links for those of you who study the Ra material:

http://www.lawofone.info/ is a kind of search engine f.e. typ 'Wanderer'.

http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm provides with an overview of the content.

Warm greetings from The Netherlands ......
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:48 AM   #19
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

If you really want to talk about the Law of One series, you would be better served by going to Divine Cosmos run by David Wilcock. He is not the origional source of this highly respectable informastion, but he is one of those that have shown 100% devotion to expanding, confirming and spreading the information to the world. You will be closer to the source, even though there are plenty of RA fans here. By that i am not saying leave this place, just join the other one as well.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:36 PM   #20
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I found the LoO one of the most profoundly life changing series of books to read of all the books I have read (and probably will read). For me it was the real push to awakening to what is going on.

A usefull LoO site: http://www.llresearch.org/default.aspx

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-14-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:07 AM   #21
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamike View Post
If you really want to talk about the Law of One series, you would be better served by going to Divine Cosmos run by David Wilcock. He is not the origional source of this highly respectable informastion, but he is one of those that have shown 100% devotion to expanding, confirming and spreading the information to the world. You will be closer to the source, even though there are plenty of RA fans here. By that i am not saying leave this place, just join the other one as well.
Info by David Wilcock is also very interesting, and his videos are easier to grasp the big picture. after some reading you get a feeling that all these sources are talking about one turth basically.

what i liked about the Ra series was the question and answer format, it wa as if you had all these questions all your life you wanted to ask and there it is somebody is answering all these for you.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #22
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to share a Sufi saying regarding why the creator wanted to express itself by the creation;

"IF the creator represents absolute good, and therefore absolute beauty, it is the nature of beauty to desire manifestation"