Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default I will tell you what I see

This was posted on the net last Feb 2005

I will tell you what I see. I see a populace in a survival mode who gives very little attention to what the government is up too with the exceptions of the election process and what is dished out on CNN. Basically they are brainwashed.

Next, I see a government so entrenched and caught up in their own self-interest and the maintenance of their political structure and their re-election campaigns that very little gets done.

Behind this entrenched political structure, and entwined within in it, is an alien influence which has its own agenda which is not in "humans" best interest.

I see the role of the US as seen by others through out the world as a rogue nation which will have to be cut off at the financial knees by other nations like China and Russia. And I see the US being protected in some ways by the government within the government from the military.

I see some major earth changes ahead for the US. The first are the storms which may also be the result of weather manipulation and scalar weather control which as a result uses up our nations resources and distracting folks, keeping them in a survival mode that they have no energy left over to pay attention to the government other then what it can do to help them get their life on track.

I see other major earth changes from volcanic eruptions, signigicant earthquakes, a possible major impact comet/meteor and when we are weakened by all of this, I see either a nuclear attack of the US, and/or an invasion by China and Russia. Russia will come in from Alaska and take over the oil fields there and China will come up through the south, Florida, Texas and Mexico. They will take over the oil fields in Texas and California.

If we manage to delay the invasion by Russia and China as a result of a Comet impact, what I see happening is that the impact by the comet created significant earth changes that the very nation is split up, whereupon, I see the government decentralized and split up into regions. There will no longer be a president and the regions will be run by something like a Senate.

This is what I foresee. Of course it is all open to speculation and not set in cement... but bottom line I see the current government as lost because people in power like to stay in power and they don't want to give that power up. We have a Senator here who just won the last election. He is 80 and will be 84 at the end of his next term.

This is just one small example of what happens with respect to the folks who get into office and become entrenched. Our whole political process worked for a country that was small.. now it is completely run amuck. It is all games within games and is so corrupt it would take more then a miracle to correct it.

And it is because of what I know that I have put my energy elsewhere where I do know it can be effectve and create the type of change I would like to see. I have repeatedly stated that change must come from within. We have to change our consciousness first.

...Every attainment we have ever obtained began with a thought.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #2
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I will tell you what I see

I really think it all will just come crumbling down around them. We won't see a large scale military invasion of the US because no one wants to "wake the sleeping beast" like the Japanese said during WW2. The American publics' hearts aren't entirely on this "war on terror", they're more just concerned for their fellow American's lives and coming home safely then the "cause". The rest of the world knows that our leaders are FOS (full of..eeyeah ) and that not many actually want to fight except the people who don't do the fighting.

Sort of like the wizard of OZ, we're going to see the curtain draw back and discover who's really been pulling the strings & why. The current financial situation is good indication that the snafu they've all got themselves in is about to be spill out onto the streets.

But yeah people need to wake up or they'll get entranced into wanting to fight each other over anything.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

"CONCIOUSNESS AND ENERGY CREATE THE NATURE OF REALITY"!

Ramtha's beautifully wise words x
Conciousness is KEY!

shakesbeer-
**I love your reference to the Wizard Of OZ! VERY TRUE!**

Last edited by STARCHILD; 09-29-2008 at 07:46 PM.
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:48 AM   #4
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

carol can you tell us who posted that?
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:46 AM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
carol can you tell us who posted that?

I did. This was written prior to my learning that aliens were protecting us from comets and astroids.

The whole alien issue is really huge as there are so many different types of interaction with folks. Varied reports are given by differnt contactees so it takes a bit to sort through all of the information that is already out there.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

THE CHANNELING AT cassiopaea.Org has been saying all of that and more
I have been reading their stuff since 1998.
I recommend the WAVE series,most of it free on line.
Laura with help does extensive research to back up the
messages they receive ( unlike alot of other channeling )
Comets,Aliens,Bombs of all sorts economy etc...
Read the intro at http://cassiopaea.org
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:20 AM   #7
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Carol .. great post!!
I see/saw the same but like others I forget sometimes and get caught up in the mishmash washing machine of programmed reality occcasionally.
Thanks for reminding me......
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #8
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I did. This was written prior to my learning that aliens were protecting us from comets and astroids.

The whole alien issue is really huge as there are so many different types of interaction with folks. Varied reports are given by differnt contactees so it takes a bit to sort through all of the information that is already out there.
From my time living on Oahu, I found this island to be emitting major ET vibes. Do you get that on Big Island too?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote