Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
detonator
Project Avalon Member

Default The Sun fell in a dream.

I had a dream where the Sun was moving in the sky and it was getting closer and closer, many gathered to watch this some ran in fear i joined hands with a friend and just prepared to embrace it.
Eventually light enveloped everything and I could feel love and overwhelming sense of peace and was within the light.
Any opinions on this would be appreciated.
detonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Sun fell in a dream.

Hey Detonator--

I don't really have an "interpretation," exactly. i just wanted to tell you how similar the details are in this dream to Visions/Apparitions of Mary, Jesus Mother (both contemporary & historical apparitions). That is one of the more traditional miracles that occur during scenarios where the blessed mother is appearing (e.g.. like @ Medugore, Lourdes, Fatima, etc. Rosary beads turning to gold is another of these typical Marian miracles.) and the accompanying emotions, first fear then peace also remind me of the polarity many people seem to be experiencing in their lives right now--both personal and on these forums.
i

t's definitely a GOOD dream, Detonator. you're experiencing the 2 poles of Source's omnipotence and her-his compassion/protection of his-her beloved (you, Gaia, everyone else on planet). and--beyond that--the dream also seems like it can be taken as referring to the Ascension process ..... you know ..... there may be a lot of CRAZY STUFF, from earth changes, etc., which may cause many people to be fearful ...... fearful of "natural" processes, etc. acting in "unnatural" ways. But in Ascension, any fear will soon dissipate and be replaced with an indescribable peace that is akin to bliss!'' my "take," fwii.

WOW!!! i wish I had dreamed this dream...I'm "zealous!"

your sister in the Unity of All-that-Is
hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by detonator View Post

I had a dream where the Sun was moving in the sky and it was getting closer and closer, many gathered to watch this some ran in fear i joined hands with a friend and just prepared to embrace it.
Eventually light enveloped everything and I could feel love and overwhelming sense of peace and was within the light.
Many years ago I sat in a cafe by a Sea with my highly spiritual friend,
and I got very CLEAR VISION of our Future.

I saw myself going into a huge crystal, to dream our lives here on planet Earth.

Inside the crystal was crystal sarcophagus inside which I went to dream.
(an amplifier)

In the front of the crystal sarcophagus was a book of life,
on which my dreams were written on by invisible pen.

I slept in the crystal sarcophagus and saw my dreams/our lives projected onto those twelve crystal walls.

I saw the last wall, fires, earthquakes, destruction.

I rose from the crystal sarcophagus and walked to the doorway,
there was nothing left outside.

I was lifted up in a yellow light, SUN , it was bliss and eternal happiness.

Be Well,
a.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

hi there, sounds like a similar dream i have had, where i was sitting on a hill (enjoying a picnic) holding hands with someone, and we watched the (a) sun expand, and burn up things in ite path. i had no fear and felt blessed to watch the circle compleat its self, knowing that stars are what we are made from.

i have always thought of it as a future life,

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
detonator
Project Avalon Member

cheers for reply guys! I can feel an increase in spirit energy and awareness similar to that time many years ago so i reckon dreams will be happening again and some stuff has been happening in physical also my great grandmother used divination?
detonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Have you seen "The Knowing", it is a film in which that happens at the end. Some people say that may be the scenario here within a thousand years, which seems to be the reason there are so many studies done in the Sun now

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote