Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Life expectancy

I've been walking around a few church yards and have been looking at ages of those burried there. About 100 years ago most women were in their 80's and most men in their 70's
They keep telling us that life expectancy is going up but it doesn't look like it to me. Another lie to keep the sheep taking their pills.
Now
Quote:
Life expectancy: 77 years (men), 82 years (women) in england
Check out your country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ife_expectancy

England number 36 in the list
Oz 7th
Canada 8th
USA 50th (too many pie eaters)
Poland 75th (no wonder they are all coming over to England)

Just goes to show that all their medicines don't make you live longer

World average
overall 67.2
male 65.0
female 69.5

Of course when they release the swine flu these numbers will fall ......
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Life expectancy

Hey Swanny! My Papa's answer to longevity was eatin bacon. He said if you don't have grease runnin through yer veins, you'll never make it to a ripe old age. When the news came out with their claim that bacon will kill ya, he said "hogwash, what do they know?" When he passed over at the age of 83, he was still a barber 3 days a week, went fishin and had a huge garden that he kept with no help from anyone else. If he hadn't been killed in a car wreck, there's no tellin how long he would have been around. Since I consider him a wise and decent, caring man, I will take his advice and enjoy the days I have without worrying about the threats out there. I look forward, as Bob Dean said, to the passing over to a very special place in the stars.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Life expectancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Hey Swanny! My Papa's answer to longevity was eatin bacon. He said if you don't have grease runnin through yer veins, you'll never make it to a ripe old age. When the news came out with their claim that bacon will kill ya, he said "hogwash, what do they know?" When he passed over at the age of 83, he was still a barber 3 days a week, went fishin and had a huge garden that he kept with no help from anyone else. If he hadn't been killed in a car wreck, there's no tellin how long he would have been around. Since I consider him a wise and decent, caring man, I will take his advice and enjoy the days I have without worrying about the threats out there. I look forward, as Bob Dean said, to the passing over to a very special place in the stars.
I like his outlook on life. I eat too much bad stuff but I hopefully still have enough time to change my habits. Then again, I love bacon.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote