Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-05-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation October 14 may be bad for freedom anyway

Hello,

There have been rumors spreading that a 2000-mile wide UFO (extraterrestrial space craft) will hover over the United States (Alabama) and make a fulfilling presence to the media that they mean business of peace (or evil) and that is that.
A disclaimer before I begin on what is really needed to be said. I am just speculating on what the future might hold. On that I continue…

By what I said by ‘evil’ is that we truly do not know how evil they may be; (torcher looking for a good time, or just playing around with us, it is understood that they do have the power (they = those who are in UFO) to blow up the earth, ransack it, or another crazy idea that would mean destruction or enslavement of the human population) for all we know is what we have suspicions to be seen in the sky and stories taken for granted (and also the promising ones.) but for the sake of this argument they will be termed as ‘good’ and the question of whether the information is good or not should not be the question.

This debate centers around what the ‘powers to be’ would do if the UFO does show up and messes around with the planning of the ‘powers to be.’ Please see my posting of ‘wild cards’ to see that this UFO event would truly be remarkable to our collective understanding. Posting at: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3747,
Project Avalon Forum >> Project Avalon Forum » Future Talk » Visions of the Future » Wildcards and plausable future tactics

However, what if the powers to be actually come up with a way to use the UFO as a stepping stone to their own success. (First of all this is talking about wildcard 2. A UFO landing, but this could also be a very large mega craft hovering above the earth (like what is described above) Here is how it would go: First, while in the middle of making the moves to sacrifice the human population to the deamons that ‘eat fear’ (or drink it, I don’t know, nor want to know unless you can make them sick of it (NEW WILD CARD FOUND, MAKE THE DEAMONS OR SPIRTS THAT EAT FEAR, FIND IT DISTASTEFULL AND/OR MAKE A WAR WITH THE SPIRTS THAT LIKE TO DEVOWER IT, NESSISITY TO USE: WISDOM, PEACE/PURE HATE (GOD/SATIN RESPECTIVELY), AND OPTIONAL BONUS: PHYSICAL AND METAPHYSICAL WEAPONS (IMPORTANT NEW FIND.)) A success that leaps them into a new era and skips all the strategy of war-craft, and redirects human efforts into making weapons against UFO’s and other objects; although, this is what you would expect them to do. Instead the most logical thinking would for the ‘powers to be’ to just ignore the situation and continue the plans (as long as the military generals do not plan a coup de’ ate on them and declare war on the UFO’s themselves.) In fact, do this if you want to test my theory, tell local military state militias to question their leaders if a giant UFO (like the 2000 mile big boy to be in our skies) appears in the sky and is confirmed by a third party to exist (like the national media) and then they contact you and tell them to “complete a coup de’ ate to get the governor of the state to talk” (do this with local law enforcement too.) If this is done in all fifty states, then try to get all fifty states to outlaw the current congress and president and make the states have more power than the federal government. Anyway I digress with complete strategy on my mind.

The main reason that the ‘powers to be’ would try to keep it going is that if they react they would be the ones telling a lie to the major power players (that are only middle managers) that they are the ones to ascend into greatness for their god (who is really evil) because even a UFO’ the size of Alaska hovering over the United States could not destroy their plans, just enhance the chaos.

Now as a disclaimer, how can you benefit from a UFO hovering over you and your neighbor? Launch a nuclear missile? Tell people to hide underground and make more weapons? Lie that it is not there? If a nation on this planet launches a nuclear missile on to this UFO, the extraterrestrials probably have the technology to dismantle it before it even starts launching sequence (search for instances of this happening in history (even the history channel has stories on that.)) That said, the reality that a UFO of such caliber and size cannot be just a message from intelligence that we should not only think together, but to think respectfully with one another and to treat one another as if we are to treat ourselves. From the point of view of the ‘powers to be,’ it is also a bonus to think that Maslow’s higher-achy of needs are also being manipulated here. Thus whichever step they are on (for world sacrifice), is whichever step they will think within. And whichever step they will think within, is how we can defeat them.

I did say that a UFO on October 14 can cause ‘the powers to be’ to win in their chess game, but also let us win as well? That is correct, we will win but they will survive. Diversity on this planet is the finest gift of live (let alone your own point of view from within your mind) and that is probably a necessity that is needed for the extraterrestrials to live off of. Whatever the case of being in the coming weeks, what a rollercoaster ride it will be; first the ‘powers to be’ would make their move to unleash their mayhem onto the world to try to get rid of us weaklings from the planet. Second, we start to outsmart them by aggregating and talking revolt in a silent fashion. Third, the UFO on October 14 appears and we are all amazed. Forth, the UFO disappears and meanwhile a contract of truce is signed off by the ‘powers that use to be’ with the people that do not wish to hand them the power of war to them. Fifth, a reconstruction plan is underway and by spring of next year, the idiots that run in the streets killing and doing short-term thinking stuff finally go home board (or are killed by MP’s.) Finally, we are reconstructing our efforts to make a new world order that does not revolve around war and ‘cop-corporate ownership.’ In the end, we lose our dignity and economic monetary freedoms that we once had with respect.

Tonyotag

Please reply with constructive criticism.
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote