Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Gaia"

I've noticed that some members say "Gaia" instead of "earth" or "Earth." I've always wondered about this and today I finally made time to research a little bit on this topic.

Wikipedia says the Gaia Movement is a network of organizations that are focused on sustainable practices. After reading that, right away I see a .

I'm talking about the term "sustainable development," which is a buzzword used by the United Nations Agenda 21 program - a wolf in sheep's clothing - and the subject of another thread. I'm also talking about "a network of organizations," which makes me think about Alan Watt's warning about the non-governmental agencies (NGOs) that serve as front groups for the New World Order controllers - the subject of yet another thread.

Also in Wikipedia it says that James Lovelock is known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, in which he postulates that the Earth functions as a kind of superorganism. I looked up "James Lovelock" because I thought I remembered Alan Watt talking about him in relation to the con of "global warming." A google search brought up one of Alan's transcripts, where he says, "Now, here's an article here from the New Scientist 23rd of January 2009 and it's from one of their clones, I call these people ‘clones’ because they're interchangeable with their mantras about the global warming. They've really fed themselves very-very well and lucratively by pushing these mantras on society and they're interchangeable because they all give the same spiel, the same spiel on any topic, they're all identical with what they see and what they say, regardless of where they're born or what country they're in.

"This is from James Lovelock, this is the guy who dreamed up the Gaia Theory, at least he's given the credit for it; and he's made his living on this whole thing - and no doubt - he's being pushed by the big Foundations, the same old boys, you know who they are. It says here:

"With his 90th birthday in July,

"I bet he's not eating GMO food.

"a trip into space scheduled for later in the year and a new book out next month,

"Probably ghost written.

"2009 promises to be an exciting time for James Lovelock. But the originator of the Gaia theory, which describes Earth as a self-regulating planet, has a stark view of the future of humanity. He tells Gaia Vince

"Who's Gaia Vince? Gaia Vince eh?!

"we have one last chance to save ourselves - and it has nothing to do with nuclear power.

"It says here:

"Your work on atmospheric chlorofluorocarbons led eventually to a global CFC ban that saved us from ozone-layer depletion.

"Now, that was utter nonsense to start with..."

All of this makes me think of the expression "New Age ****" that Stewart uses when he is asked about crop circles, channeling, and ETs coming to save us...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"sustainability", gaia, new age