Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default PSTEC selfhelp tool

Hi,

I want to share this emotional healing modality that I came across about 4-5 weeks ago. It is fairly new. It was put on line in September. It is FREE. His site is very simple and his technique is an audio that you listen to and do tapping anywhere that is comfortable. It is VITAL that you listen to the instructions first. And they are only 10 minutes,so don't do the process without the instructions. The process itself is only 10 minutes for the first track. He has since put out 2 more tracks that are a bit longer. You may need to do it more than once, but even doing it once you will get a change.

My personal experience has been amazing. My history of late: Lost both my parents this year within 5 months of each other and even tho they were in their 90's I was their live-in caregiver. I also lost my "family" of 5 siblings because of money and was pushed out of my home...however I am back in my home but under the pressure of a house that is for sale. I had gone into a deep depression and grief and had been unable to do much of anything.

PSTEC is the name of this tool and in the past 48 hours doing this process on a number of deep emotional challenges I have shifted out of my depression, my fears of being on my own, money, moving, loss of my siblings support, etc, etc, etc. This is not to say that I am completely over this challenge, but boy am I delighted with the changes I have made.

So if this appeals to you and I always suggest that you follow your gut feeling on things like this, here is the link

http://www.pstec.org/?gclid=CMSgp9_mr50CFSBN5QodDXYriA[/URL]

He also just put out a video on U Tube (search PSTEC) and is working on an audio for smoking cessation,

I e-mailed him the first time I used his process since I had such a nice shift when I first used it a month ago. He sent me the "positive" process audio which at the time was only available upon request. It is now available on his site.

So, Enjoy

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PSTEC selfhelp tool

Thanks for sharing. This is something that our military personnel would benefit from.

What a wonderful thing to give away your help...........we dont see enough of that in this world

Thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote