Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa..Annunaki??

I have just picked this story up from my facebook from Torz... bless her...

I am reading everywhere that more and more truths will be unfolding about our past history?!!

Could this be what we all know as the Annunaki as dipicted by Sitchin and various other researchers?????

According to Sitchin in his book...
The 12th Planet, the Annunaki were extraterrestrials related to the Biblical Nephilim. He claims that they first arrived on Earth probably 450,000 years ago, looking for minerals, especially gold, which they found and mined in Africa. According to Sitchin, the "gods" of the Anunnaki were the rank and file workers of the colonial expedition to earth from the 12th planet, also known later, through the Babylonians, as Marduk. Sitchin claims that ancient records report that a human civilization in Sumer of Mesopotamia was set up under the tutelage of these "gods" and human kings were inaugurated as go-betweens, foremen of the human populations answering to the Annunaki. The Nephilim "gods" were the commanders of the operation. The Anunnaki performed the menial labor, mining ores and building bases, while the Nephilim issued the orders setting these tasks into motion. It was only due to an uprising by the Anunnaki against the Nephilim in protest of these conditions that the Anunnaki 'workers' revolted against their overseers. Because of this the Nephilim and Anunnaki came together in a project to blend the DNA of Homo erectus with that of their own, thus giving rise to the Homo sapiens. He proposes that fallout from the nuclear weapons used during this struggle was the "evil wind" that destroyed Ur c. 2000 BCE, as recorded in the Lament for Ur

THE ANNUNAKI, ANCIENT GODS
Giant Hominoids
Who were the Annunaki?
Giant hominoids, standing on average 8 foot tall and far heavier and more muscular than humans, visiting Earth from their home planet, termed the Planet of the Crossing by the ancient Summerians.

Anyway have a good read facinating stuff!!!
By Dan Eden for viewzone.

They have always been there. People noticed them before. But no one could remember who made them -- or why? Until just recently, no one even knew how many there were. Now they are everywhere -- thousands -- no, hundreds of thousands of them! And the story they tell is the most important story of humanity. But it's one we might not be prepared to hear.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It's part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed -- are you ready -- from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

The image [top of page] is a close-up view of just a few hundred meters of the landscape taken from google-earth. The region is somewhat remote and the "circles" have often been encountered by local farmers who assumed they were made by some indigenous people in the past. But, oddly, no one ever bothered to inquire about who could have made them or how old they were.

This changed when researcher and author, Michael Tellinger, teamed up with Johan Heine, a local fireman and pilot who had been looking at these ruins from his years flying over the region. Heine had the unique advantage to see the number and extent of these strange stone foundations and knew that their significance was not being appreciated.

further reading...
http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa..Annunaki??

Already posted see Adams calender

Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by Gareth; 11-08-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Title change
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa

Ooooops missed that one.... Sorry

Should of read it properly ... Well I don't want you thinking I was nicking your ideas Miss Boudy???

ha ha ...

Did you connect the dots with the Annunaki though.... na na na na na....

viking
Old 11-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

watch out Viking I'm in a butt kicking mood, hehe
No hadn't connected it to the annu..thingumybobs, but then I happen to believe it was humans that built it.... to you too
Bou the butt kicker x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Boudy... forgive me...

Hey everybody this is a great find...

Regarding the Annunaki what do you think?

THIS WILL RE WRITE HISTORY!!!

COMMENTS...

VIKING
Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

You have nothing to be forgiven for!
But I would like to know what you think about the idea regarding the annu beings, do you believe it was them? Or do you believe that it was humans?
Bou x :-)

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Boudy... the dots do not connect....darwins theory...chuck it out the window...silly story to keep us in the dark as to our true history...

We have been genetically altered...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgdUND_vSEE

I thought I would have had some futher input on this....

Most of us know that our DNA has been altered...this could be physical proof of our ancesters...

Humans/Neando perhaps but controlled by the Annu....Think about...mining for gold...what did they want from our Planet Earth???

viking
Old 11-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i know that viking, but i believe that due to dna changes humans then built what we may call civilization.......i dont dismiss the very strong posibility that we have at some point been accelarated, in our growth...i just have a feeling that humans built those structures

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I am not saying they didn't build them...

My hypothesis is that we did build them under the supervision of the Anunnaki...perhaps I didn't explain in the thread originally....oooops...

The point I am trying to say is that this find gives credence to some ancient texts about how we were upgraded so to speak. Which incidentely have been ignored by the so called scientists for lack of proof.

This could be the find of the century if this confirms we were here all those hundreds of thousands years ago.

The proof is in the pudding...the pudding has been cooked!!!!

Perhaps Sitchin was right after all!!!!

Don't forget the find in south Africa near supposed gold mining..which is what the Annunaki were said to have been doing extensively...for reasons to there benefit. ect ect

viking
Old 11-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #10
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa..Annunaki??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I have just picked this story up from my facebook from Torz... bless her...

I am reading everywhere that more and more truths will be unfolding about our past history?!!

viking

She's a Knockie

They're a Knockie

You're a Knockie

Am a Kockie

We're all a Knockie!
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #11
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Was checking up on various info around human evolution, timespans for changes and how the different types of bipods (walking on 2 legs) looked.

Well, if there ever was a missing link...it's how we according to science, changed so much the past 4 million years until we hit a hole in history, homo sapiens showed up and has looked more or less the same for the last 250-300 000 years.

How did we change from always looking very primate like in facial features and bonestructure, to have the looks we do now. Changes was immense from last claimed evolutionary stage in human history.

So yeah, maybe the ancient gods were annunaki, if not them...some other extraterrestrial race that looks very like us. Maybe these beings created us in their image, but crossed us with a bipod exsisting at that moment in time. Maybe to dumb us down, to strip us of some features that would make us lesser beings and thus better slaves.

Some of my thoughts come from various videos and articles I've read, but I did also try to redo some of the research claimed to be done...and it does actually make sense to some extent that we are genespliced aliens and not at all completely from this world.

Thoughts to play with at least
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your input Lucrum...

We have certainly been dumbed down, that's for sure...

But in time we will be fully awake...

I'm sort of surprised we haven't seen much about this on the mainstream...Well maybe not...

viking
Old 11-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, lets see...
Centuries of holy wars in these middle East regions of the world, regular civilians still can’t tour the great Egyptian pyramids, most of the drawings and artifacts found in these structures are kept secret while the rest resemble cross breeding of humans and other known earthly animals, or ET’s and their technology. I once read an article talking about a slab of rock taken from one of the so called tombs. It had engravings of what clearly looks to be a helicopter and saucer like flying crafts on it.

There are many mysteries and illogical explanations to the building of some of the structures. Why is the land so dried up? I believe this area used to exist in plush vegetation with plenty of water surrounding it. But the biggest mystery…..where did the original people go? Did they leave due to some catastrophic event? Very little is known /or exposed about the ones who left behind so much…
Mexico is another place where ancient civilizations and pyrimids are just now being discovered.

We may have desires for exploring life beyound our planet, but there's still so much to be discovered here...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:01 AM   #14
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking! Have you actually read The 12th Planet? I have all of Sitchin's books, and I suggest that if you have read it, please read it once more, or try The End Of Days by the same author/researcher. The Nephilim were the offspring of the Annunaki who mated with humans, after the humans were created by the Annunaki leaders Enki and Ninhursag. Humans were created to mine the gold because the Annunaki laborers were tired of mining the gold and rebelled. The gold was needed to repair the atmosphere of their home planet Nibiru. Marduk was the son of Enki, and Nibiru has also been referred to as Marduk. We were intended to be slave workers, intentionally not given the knowledge and life spans of the Annunaki. There is a whole series of Sitchin's work that needs to be absorbed before stating rumors as facts. I often find that people would rather listen to the opinions of others than do their own research. The Sumerian civilization left complete records of who the Annunaki, Nephilim, etc were and how man was created and taught by the Annunaki.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote