Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #101
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

I have not been able to see the film yet -- work... but I have read this thread and the first thing that jumped into my mind was that really really weird story from last year that seemed to have drifted by everyone unnoticed. This is from CNN, sorry, but it was all over the written press too.

http://www.fra.cityvox.fr/restaurant...85/Profil-Lieu

It was the oddest thing I have ever heard, how in gods name could the world (namely American technology) loose an entire ship when they maintain they can read the ingredients on a gum wrapper thrown on the sidewalk from SPACE with sateliite technology. I live with a hardnosed grumpy journalist whose jaw was on the ground for a week. But no one else we spoke to seemed to bat an eyelid. Its the geographical location that is of interest to the Gulf of Aden

I would love to talk more once I have seen the interview. Also there is no reason not to think the gate opened naturally, we don't know much about what might be natural in our outer universe, or the larger cycles in time that may cause such activity.

take care everyone
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:46 PM   #102
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I've just finished watching the interview.

I'd like to say that yesterday, for some reason, I only started reading the thread from page 2, Tone3Jaguar's post. So I had no idea of the previous posts about Aaron's qualities. I had just seen Stargazers one post in page 2against the flow (having no idea you were the originator!) , and your one post against that Judgemental...

Now I see from the beginning, I understand better where you are all coming from.

lol... see even from this, how easy it is to get the wrong idea about 'facts'?

That said, I would have thought that the topic of this thread is 'I could have done the interview'... and people could write pro or con as to whether they would be able to give an interview as interesting, or providing of information that your average Avalonian would not be aware.

From what I've seen, there are some members here with colossal amounts of information on various topics, and I'm sure they could give very interesting and accurate interviews that would blow us away.

So I think the point is a good one for discussion.

For me, it's not about whether Aaron is credible or not, or about a disection of his character or appearance, but that there are many here who are already awake and party to huge amounts of info. They may genuinely feel they could give as interesting an interview as anyone else.

Aaron himself said that his information about Yemen and the stargate were already available on youtube. So it's not surprising people already know of these things.

I in no way discredit this guy or his story. Or anyone for that matter. Personally, I don't think I'm as interested in whistleblowers as I was a year ago. But that's just me.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #103
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Oh thats just fantastic, I sent you all a link to a restaurant, just as well I wasn't thinking of in grown toe-nails or worse, hehehehe

So here it is

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...und/index.html
Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #104
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Oh thats just fantastic, I sent you all a link to a restaurant, just as well I wasn't thinking of in grown toe-nails or worse, hehehehe

So here it is

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...und/index.html
And in Spanish......
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #105
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Now I have the total giggles, French actually -- apparently its great !!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #106
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I knew this interview was going to be posted before it aired and have some info on what is going on behind the scenes, which is not yet available to other members here. My questions reach further out with respect to "What the hell is going on in that area that would require war ships from nations around the planet?" Furthermore, there were others who were also publically sharing this info ~ which was made public before Arron's interview... however, if I recall correctly, Arron's interview was recorded before this other info came out. That made him more credible in my eyes.

And yes, when I first heard about this I had a lot of questions which were answered for the most part before I posted anything. Aaron's testimony was also verified by someone I personally know and by others. I'm still unclear why Sea Gate is so dangerous and want to understand this more.

And on a side note... these days I feel as if I'm living in different worlds simultaneously. That which is full of lies pushed on the general public by the mass media and shadow government... and that which is full of truth from those who are living in the most bizaar circumstances one could ever possibly imagine.
Ditto and I'm trying to recall whether it was recorded on Jan. 3 or so......
I think I remember that. Can ask him though.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #107
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

I watched this interview and can't wait to see the next one. There was something in Aaron’s eyes at the very end ... something so honest, so warm, so fragile ... while at the same time he appeared to be determined to go to the very bottom of this thing. I feel for this man, as well as for all who went through these horrific experiences in their lives. Be well, and be safe!

Now, I have to mention something regarding Yemen and Stargate ... I've never been to that part of the world, and I don't know if I will ever go there in this lifetime. But, whenever I see pictures from Yemen, I feel my heart pounding, tears coming down, I can't breathe ... it is very hard to explain, but it is as if I've been there, like there is a "family" somewhere ... I can literally smell the place, the colors, the air ... very, very strange ... I don’t know if this is a past life memory, or it has something to do with this Stargate. Maybe someone will have an explanation ... Sorry for digression, I really did not want to hijack this thread, but needed to let this out ... Love you all!

in Lve and Light
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #108
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

I loved Aaron! Kerry did a great job with his interview. Aaron's energy was definitely the focused, powerful energy of a military man and/or black ops agent. He also has a wonderful smile and I'm sure a good sense of humor. Unlike my husband, who was also black ops, Aaron feels like making amends for some of the things he was involved in. That's fine, but whatever he has done is done and neither forgiveness nor amends are needed. He did what he was called upon to do. He made his choices and there is no point in regretting them. What he did was done for a very good reason which may become more clear to him as time goes on. The more he can let go of any possible guilt or regret, the more powerful and effective he will be in his future work. I am happy that he is sharing with us, though, as it's a fascinating story and I enjoy him.

The tattoos are great. Looks like he has K E E L on the fingers of one hand and H U L L on the fingers of the other hand. I could be mistaken but that's what it looked like to me. Many former black ops guys get tattoos when they are no longer forbidden to do so. After years of my husband not being able to have any discernible unique markings on his body he got tattoos when he finally stopped his involvement with his employers. Now, at 55 yrs old, he is about to get 6 more tattoos. If you don't like tattoos, that's fine, but others like them and it's not our business to control others lives and choices.

I don't care if Aaron's information is totally accurate or not. I never believe or disbelieve anyone totally. Beliefs are traps and can limit your ability to respond quickly to a constantly changing reality. I prefer to remaining open to any number of possibilities. He seems sincere and I like him very much. Looking forward to more exciting stories about Aaron's life! I'm here to enjoy everything to the fullest extent possible. Even the so called negative has much to teach us, so it can also be "enjoyed".

Thanks for another exciting interview, Project Camelot! Very informative and great entertainment!

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #109
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

coulda ...woulda.... shoulda

but hey

you didn't,
now did you
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #110
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Was able to watch the entire video last night. Mr. McCollum's testimony reinforced information as well as giving us all another glimpse into black ops programing. I admire his bravery in coming forward in such a public way with his experiences.

I hope I was not one of the people that was perceived to be discrediting him.. my questions regarding his unusual eye movements were not meant to detract from his credibility. If anything - such physical signs could lend creadance to his claim. Since I am still an "unknown" I can understand the reservations.

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #111
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

It was late last night, but I watched the interview. I personally have a lot of trust in Kerry's BS meter, so when she's giving us an interview I start in a place of trust, then imply my own discernment.

The end result this time. I very much believe he believes what he's saying. the eye movement and throat clearing actually provide some sort of "proof" to me as I understand them as side effects of certain internal struggles.

A few things he said I do know to be "true"and it seems he and I have shared some similar experiences.

Kerry's questioning ,as always, was bang on..

I enjoyed his reminders to not be in fear of what he's saying, but rather to research it and add it to our knowledge instead.. Very well said IMO and I'm happy to hear it said when people are relating stories that can cause fear.

Until I see part two, I don't have a whole lot to say, as much of this info did make it to us all before the interview was posted.. Looking forward to more from Aaron, and I will be sending him my love and respect.

FWIW, I do understand why this thread is titled as it is. yet I do not find it to be "out of line" in anyway.. It's good to share opinions and points of view.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #112
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

One thing that is bothering me (a lot) about this video is McCollum's recounting of induced drowning. My guess is, re his 'We have one' comment by the drown-ers, well, there are likely hundreds who didn't come back up.

This whole specialness, giftedness, talent justificationness is pure BS. It's torture. Rationalize it any way you want. I can't.

Splitting personalities takes a lot of terror. Life and death, as he says.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #113
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
coulda ...woulda.... shoulda

but hey

you didn't,
now did you
Been there

Done that

Got the T Shirt

Peace Y'all
Old 01-29-2010, 09:43 PM   #114
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Well...least I got the group talking again......
Old 01-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #115
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
One thing that is bothering me (a lot) about this video is McCollum's recounting of induced drowning. My guess is, re his 'We have one' comment by the drown-ers, well, there are likely hundreds who didn't come back up.

This whole specialness, giftedness, talent justificationness is pure BS. It's torture. Rationalize it any way you want. I can't.

Splitting personalities takes a lot of terror. Life and death, as he says.
Even though I enjoyed the interview, I was also deeply disturbed when Aaron spoke are the torture he went through.
I could sense there was pain inside of him. A sort of vulnerability that you see allot in traumatized people, and I knew at some point I would feel disturbed when he speak about his "conditioing". Basically, the pain and torture he went through in order to get to where they wanted him to get.
so I totally felt the same way.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #116
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The programming, the treaments, the conditioning, you do get used to, it takes time, I'm almost 58 now, I know what you have to go thru. That side of things I can sympathise with.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #117
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

The fact that Eleni and Aaron have been treated in the very nasty way they have suggests to me that it almost certainly is an open stargate. It'll be great to hear more from Aaron himself and also from the other members with behind the scenes knowledge. Other possibilities that occur to me, though, even if they seem less likely, might include:

1. It’s a special kind of energy vortex that somehow disables the detection system (or HAARP) used by the U.S. and other countries to detect and shoot down UFOs. – This would explain why numbers of ETs were seen apparently arriving there.

2. It’s a special kind of energy vortex that reveals or somehow facilitates easier access to free energy. – Then the ETs seen there might just have been monitoring it, to assess its potential political implications for the planet. Maybe there are several different ET groups – maybe they could even be kind of “neutral” rather than “hostile” or “benevolent”?

3. According to some sources such as Richard Boylan, the gigantic spaceships currently in the sun’s corona belong to the Doustigneo ET people (who look very dark and smoothly vibrating and quite transparent), probably working in collaboration with a number of other ET races also on the ships, which look beautifully crystalline on the inside. They are there near the sun basically to fix the sun’s radiation, to ensure things such as solar EMPs won’t occur. If the sun has been getting fixed, that could well have caused a little reciprocal healing to occur in Gaia. As a result, Gaia has perhaps created or opened this special energy vortex, and maybe that vortex defies being manipulated by weather control technologies, plus it does something else such as 1. or 2. or whatever. For instance, maybe at the vortex there’s abnormal ease of access to 4D.

And if it definitely is a stargate, could that mean that the quarantine on the planet is being lifted? (And what, if anything, are the intergalactic councils doing regarding this?) If yes, then is humanity not being invited now to travel out from the planet and visit certain worlds? And what does anybody know for sure regarding who/what the gatekeepers are for stargates, or how they work?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #118
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

eleni and aaron have not been treated in a very nasty way, in fact no directed negatives have been aimed their way, if you wish to see nasty, see how I was treated some months ago on my sub forum. Now THAT was nasty.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:57 PM   #119
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
eleni and aaron have not been treated in a very nasty way, in fact no directed negatives have been aimed their way, if you wish to see nasty, see how I was treated some months ago on my sub forum. Now THAT was nasty.
Watcher- above I think was pertaining to the black heli incident on New Year's Eve- it is a fact that some type of psychotronic attack took place.. I could not move my head for 3 entire days- it was pretty awful.

Aaron and I had been on the phone for several hours that evening discussing numerous material though- it wasn't just Project Seagate etc;

And Duncan and another person had also been targeted. Clearly something was setting off their meters.

BTW- I was not involved with Project Seagate.

I was however transported via some light mechanism on August 22nd of 2009 and subjected (along with a few others in the room in an underground base to a HUGE magnetic distortion. I was not sure I would survive that (atom wise) and at the time I was there I was afraid I would retain no memory etc; this is before I read these magnetics anomolies can wipe out memory.

Both Aaron and I described the same base setup/scenario though- in the base I was in there were ET's and humans/military.

Last edited by eleni; 02-05-2010 at 02:33 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #120
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Watcher- above I think was pertaining to the black heli incident on New Year's Eve- it is a fact that some type of psychotronic attack took place.. I could not move my head for 3 entire days- it was pretty awful.

A few days later one of the other speakers was also threatened (Colin Ross) and won't even talk about it.

Aaron and I had been on the phone for several hours that evening discussing numerous material though- it wasn't just Project Seagate etc;

And Duncan and another person had also been targeted. Clearly something was setting off their meters.

BTW- I was not involved with Project Seagate.

I was however transported via some light mechanism on August 22nd of 2009 and subjected (along with a few others in the room in an underground base to a HUGE magnetic distortion. I was not sure I would survive that (atom wise) and at the time I was there I was afraid I would retain no memory etc; this is before I read these magnetics anomolies can wipe out memory.

Both Aaron and I described the same base setup/scenario though- in the base I was in there were ET's and humans/military.
OK, not easy on these boards to see where the original intent was made or asserted. I understand what you are saying and I have actually looked into certain issues you raised earlier re this targetting. Everyone whom steps up to the plate will always receive fair critiscism and skepticism, I certainly did so its no slur on Aaron when posters here ask questions or are dubious of claims made, especially when much of the data is so freely available already, much of it on this very site. I know from experience how memories can be distorted, manipulated, erased and replaced. I've been in this business over 30 years.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #121
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know from experience how memories can be distorted, manipulated, erased and replaced. I've been in this business over 30 years.
It sounds like you have an opinion on this interview. Could you share your assesment?

Thanks

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:18 AM   #122
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
It sounds like you have an opinion on this interview. Could you share your assesment?

Thanks

peace
Naturally I have an opinion, but like everyone else I have to base most of that on what I see and hear, re the Individual, based on what I know/have experienced
Old 01-30-2010, 12:26 AM   #123
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Naturally I have an opinion, but like everyone else I have to base most of that on what I see and hear, re the Individual, based on what I know/have experienced
Fair enough. I just figured that you could offer a perspective that others are without.

Im in no rush for answers either.

peace
Old 01-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #124
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Fair enough. I just figured that you could offer a perspective that others are without.

Im in no rush for answers either.

peace
Even though its not my place to comment on others coming forward, I'll try and give an honest appraisal shortly
Old 01-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #125
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Even though its not my place to comment on others coming forward, I'll try and give an honest appraisal shortly
haha sweet. I knew I could woo you.

Thankyou.