Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Default Illuninati insider's spiritual comments

A friend just sent me this and it has given me such a lift spiritually (just what i needed) . I dont know if its been posted before but i felt compelled to share it
Its certainly a different angle on things but well worth a read . There are references to the ra material and project camelot .

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments

From the link:

"Ever wondered who is "on top of the Pyramid?" He gives us a clue. The bloodline he represents is well above the Rothschild's in power and in the hierarchy and is extra-terrestrial in origin. The 13 bloodlines we have been talking about thus far on this website and others, with the Rothschild's in a top position together with the Merovingian Nobility, are quite low rank in the Big Pyramid Structure, and are the ones playing a power game here on Earth, only aware of parts of the Big Game (a need to know basis). The bloodline "Hidden Hand" is supposedly belonging to is way more advanced and higher rank. "

My understanding is that this is pretty much true.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Rothschild

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:08 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #4
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rothschild

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
And is that why I met one memember of Rotschild family exactly
two years ago ? They invited me and my children into one of their manor houses ..
it was not just about "power game here on earth", the circumstances were very strange.

I felt that there were much more behind, someone or something behind the veil orchestrated all that...
as I have felt that I am myself in certain level very aware of, or even part of the "Big Game".

when we left the manor house, we saw a court jester / TRICKSTER playing with my umbrella that I left by the doorway.

The Hidden Hand "testimony" is quite confusing, only half of it feels true to me.

a.

Interesting we recently processed a Loki/court jester type who was exerting an undue influence on an Annunaki Overlord situated somewhere in Tibet, who likewise resigned his commission.

Whenever we ask for the higher up, we find more than one and sometimes outside this universe membrane, but I have doubts we have gotten near to the Source of the Matrix. Would probably have to get back to the original separation from static to get the highest truths of it all down here, and below.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Trickster

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Could you elaborate " court jester type exerting an undues influence on an Annunaki Overlord situated somewhere in Tibet" ?

That is connected to Nazis, and to that "BIG GAME" we are playing here on earth on it's final hour.

It is said that
the main portal that connects this planet to wider universe, even to multiverse, should move from (masculine) Tibet to
(feminine) Peru (Machu Picchu) and even "the hidden Hand" hinted about that.

We are getting very near the Source of the Matrix. I have felt it.

a.

When I do my personal karma clearing work we sometimes run into interference in present time (so to speak), or sometimes a being enters into the session wanting to experience this clearing modality. Always there is a karmic connection/affinity, thus I enable these beings to detach from their negative programs.

The Annunaki overlord was detected as a handler of a planetary bio-engineer. Whatever else he was doing we did not take the time to inquire. He merely told me his role was planetary overlord. In the process of detachment he flailed in grief and anger realizing what a waste his life had been and he blamed someone higher up too. He kept repeating "they froze my heart". So we went looking for the "they".

The "they" that we initially found was a being who was using a device to amplify himself (and hide himself), and he told me his role/name was Loki (that is how my mind translated it into english). It seems he was one of the offspring of a dragon mother who somehow got himself into this particular twisted shape. After helping him do some clearing work he went back to Source.

Some have said that this is all a "Divine Comedy".

Who better than a Court Jester/Loki type? How closely is this planetary era starting to look like good material for a Mel Brooks movie?!

My karmic connection was from the viewpoint of a largish dragon mother type (they have a larval stage of development). So I took some responsibility for long forgotten games I played.

I will pass on your data about Peru, thank you. IMHO, the best thing anyone of us can do is rediscover our karmic connections -- the reasons for our affinities and attractions (however abhorrent) to these goings on and the beings behind them. This is part of the process of self-awareness -- expansion of responsibility.

We are doing our clearing work and we are awakening to see what we have created and we are correcting it.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #7
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Trickster

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Annunaki Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

The Annunaki overlord
was detected as a handler of a planetary bio-engineer.

Whatever else he was doing we did not take the time to inquire.

He merely told me his role was planetary overlord.
In the process of detachment he flailed in grief and anger realizing what a waste his life had been and he blamed someone higher up too. He kept repeating "they froze my heart". So we went looking for the "they".
WOW! what powerful people we indeed have in this forum,
or alien souls in human skin ?,

as they talk and meet Annunnakif Overlords like everyday business !

It must have been like meeting a GOD, if his role was even planetary overlord!

and you made the Lord to realize "what a waste his life had been " ?

a.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Data

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rothschild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Interesting we recently processed a Loki/court jester type who was exerting an undue influence on an Annunaki Overlord situated somewhere in Tibet, who likewise resigned his commission.

Whenever we ask for the higher up, we find more than one and sometimes outside this universe membrane, but I have doubts we have gotten near to the Source of the Matrix. Would probably have to get back to the original separation from static to get the highest truths of it all down here, and below.
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing this.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #11
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to the person that posted the link. Most illuminating. It seems to show yet again that there is no good,there is no evil. There is energy-use it how you wish.
Although alot of the comments on this thread are incredible to me I find them overall to be intelligent.
Thank you.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #12
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Thanks to the person that posted the link. Most illuminating. It seems to show yet again that there is no good,there is no evil. There is energy-use it how you wish.
Although alot of the comments on this thread are incredible to me I find them overall to be intelligent.
Thank you.
Yep , service to self or service to others is all serving the creator . That concept was a bit hard for me to get my head around at first . Apparantly a perfectly balanced individual see's perfection in all entities .
Me personaly .... i would struggle with the likes of bush and blair

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #13
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer is an eternal. His job is not to render free. His job is therefore not to inform absolutely and perfectly, on the contrary.

The hierarchies that are of its realm and those that are under oath to it are under the laws of domination.

The end result is always the same: a set of information, that in itself is valid, mixed with a load of forms that spiritualize the soul in such a way as to condition it to seek a certain light, a certain illusion.

But these things have nothing to do with what lies behind it.

And it is never the light that is important but the source of the light.

So, when information comes from a luciferian hierarchy, and it is not important that the messenger be a hoaxer or not, for the simple reason that the mind is a radio, when that certain information comes it always induces a certain amount of laws that in reality are conditioning factors that benefit those hierarchies and not those spirits, in evolution or in experience, that are working in the medium that is represented by the mouvement of that particular eternal that we call our universe but that is in reality a drop in a vast ocean of reality.

Light is not a law, it is a consequence, like free will is not a law but a consequence. Intelligence is not a law it is a principle.

Laws are consequences, principles are fundamentals.

But within a Luciferian realm, those consequences become laws because, not of the so called 'free will' of an eternal, but because of its 'will', pure and unstopable.

And there is a universe of difference between free will, which is the consequence of ignorance and will which is the consequence of a vibrational state that translates into 'evil' psychologically speaking because of the dilution aforded by a reduced access of intelligence which is the consequence of a reduced rate of vibration.

Any person in an evolutive process will be wary of terms used that seek to condition to a certain truth.

But any person in an experiential process will be magnetized by those same terms as they represent the ultimate thirst of the soul, which is to fuse with the light which it believes is the source of its existance.

The problem with this second proposal is that the soul, while it is reduced to an astral realm, is prone to lies because the very fabric of that world and the entirety of its energy, if it was looked at from a distance, would be recognized as being a single entity, an entity that generates the laws as it is the law of itself.

The laws of a universe are the laws aforded by the will of the eternal whose manifestation becomes that universe. And the laws mentioned in that text are therefore not the laws of the reality behind that eternal. They are the laws that abide by Luciferian will and those laws work towards the evolution of that eternal, not the evolution of those intelligences that populate the world manifested by that eternal.

Those intelligences that evolve in that world are binded by those laws and they have no choice but to work with those laws to perfect their consciousness.

Because it must be understood that ultimately the only interest is perfectionment. It is not ultimately the support of a civilization towards a member of its structure but it is the evolution of consciousness so that in time it has access to higher levels of information, that information being part of a world in itself that can be traveled based on the rate of vibration of the inquisitive mind.

The mind knows that, if only by intuition, a veiled form of intelligence. This creates a thirst for knowledge, and because of that thirst, the deprived mind is often too willing to accept anything as real and this is the cause for 'truth', this is the cause for the illusion that everyone has his own 'reality', like the periferal mind lves the illusion of 'co-creation' because of its thirst for a certain intuited loss of real power.

But a periferal mind is always the result of a displacement of consciousness, so a periferal mind will always be attached to a periferal civilization; a form not constructed by the periferal mind but a form created to insure that that particular mind remains periferal and dependant of the system it belongs to.

This is the story of powerlessness and the reason why people belong to categories within their civilizations and never belong to themselves.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Spritual Truth motivates to serve ALL
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I think there is a great deal of confussion in the world this days and that the means for that confussion have been carefully planted for aeons

One of the biggest difficulties for us down here is "to know" because we have been implanted with many mechanisms in higher dimenssions that precludes us from seeing other things beyond the third dimension

Our brains are being controled and permit only the broadcast from certain fallen stars and black holes.

If we think ourselves to be only our souls we are ignoring more than half of what we are. We are multidimensional beings which span 12 manifested dimensions of light and 3 of sound and beyond

Yeah they want our souls as fuel because they are energy but they don't want only our souls they also want our oversouls that is as far as they can get and that is the reason why they don't care whether we are alive or death

Yet in front of our inner eyes lays the answer and the easy way to find it is by contacting your own Rishi identity (dimensions 13,14,15) and imagine you are surrounded by a golden silver sphere

Our Rishi identity is the only divine part of ourselves that has not been compromissed and can not be compromissed by the fall of this universe

May you know the thruth sooner rather than later

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #16
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments

All I can say about this that this insider is trying to promote the aganda, by telling you another half truth.

He tells us to absorbe the Law of One which promotes the Newage aganda. It is another trap setup for us to buy in to this, without questioning the contents of it.

I already told people to find out what is wrong with the Law Of One, but like most believers they just tell it is wonderfull or any other bull without checking it again.

Mind controlled people read and indeed absorbe the information just as it is and not wondering if any of it contents is wrong or why it stated what it is.

I already found thing in the Law of One that is totally a lie

Ra = Evil pretending to be good!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Mu2143

I think that the Law of One is real but the channeled version is a hoax that contains much distorted material

Ra comes from

Ka= Light, Tha = Sound, Ra = ONE-Spirit (ancient anuhazi)

Old 03-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #18
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Richard T

I found this video in Youtube

THe whole Ken Klein Luciferian codes for free at least today

Here is the first part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4W1pI25o3Y

I am just listening

Love

PS I am glad I didn't buy it , is heavily churchy but he has some interesting points in his analysis

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-06-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #19
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, I don't buy into this "hidden hand". I've been a member of ATS for a while and have seen a lot of folks over that time start Q&A threads in much the same fashion making grandiose claims and presenting absolutely not a shred of evidence.

You will note that one of the first things "hidden hand" stipulates is that people must start off with, and quote; "provisional faith". This is the classic strategy of making people aware from the very beginning that the 'messenger' does not intend to present anything verifiable and by starting off with a statement like that he/she frees themselves from any scrutiny on that front. So then a demographic is clearly established, the only people who will buy into this are those who rely on faith.

Be wary of those who so conveniently have all the answers.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #20
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I already found thing in the Law of One that is totally a lie

Ra = Evil pretending to be good!!
Sorry, I have not read The Law of One yet but could someone shed light on why Ra might be evil.

Specific reasons and quotes would be handy

thanks.
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well opening yourself to allow guidance from spirits doesn't control who you are allowing in...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

777- (without the trinity) 111 = 666

Without belief and protection of the trinity, man is lost to the beast
Old 03-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #23
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
777- (without the trinity) 111 = 666

Without belief and protection of the trinity, man is lost to the beast
Hi Rocky

Thanks for the replies although I was more after quotes from the material rather than ideas regarding the type of source. Maybe 777-111=666 but that does not prove Ra to be evil, nor the material.

I was more after signs in the material to watch out for should I ever read it.

Given the 777-111=666 formula, I live without the trinity so I must be 666 too (which probably isn't far from the truth for many people) but I am not Christian, so worrying about the Biblical beast is not something I do. I tend to consider 666 to indicate unenlightened man. Revelations I believe to be a vision for the times it was received in rather than something pertinent to today.

Thanks for your input though, it was appreciated.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #24
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

look at your icon and nick and it is no wonder I shared what I did. You have much to learn if you feel Christianity is the only who teach of the Trinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984.

David Wilcox did some intense research and channeling on the subject he might be a good place to start with your questions

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-07-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #25
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
look at your icon and nick and it is no wonder I shared what I did. You have much to learn if you feel Christianity is the only who teach of the Trinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984.
My apologies if my assumption was in error. I am well aware of other trinity faiths however my experience so far has led me to assume anyone quoting 666 is generally of a Christian fundamentalist mind set. I meant no offence. (I guess the 777 should have given the game away but it is late here and I might have enjoyed a little too much whiskey)

I guess my icon is there to try and stop people converting me. I come across so much of it on boards I am a member of that I got fed up rebutting them and I still make assumptions when I shouldn't. It's a failing of mine. To be honest I am a non-practising Thelemite. The philosophy is something that speaks to me but the magick and other practices don't. I am not destined to meat my HGA in this incarnation.

I am aware of the channelers of the Law of One but haven't read it. I believe Karla had a deeply Christian faith and many feel this faith tainted the transmissions.

Anyway, I would still be interested in the reasoning behind mu2143's statement that Ra is evil. Why so?