Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #201
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
x

Are you bumping or are you ridiculing the suppositions of this being a portal? I just want to know where you stand since you are just typing X and not "bump".

To those pondering what this even is, I too am not convinced either way yet it if this a good event or a bad event. I was too exhausted yesterday with my departments inspection to think beyond that atm. I got home and slept for 13 hours... very unusual for me.

It looked like a portal to me, but it also appeared to be ground generated. I do believe the ptw want to counter the cosmic energy shift of unity and love and will do so via energetics that effect the energy surrounding the Earth. My main thoughts these days are to be very aware of my own energy and to keep the vibrational level high by avoiding negative thoughts, emotions, and general sucking of energy feeling that comes from situations that are easy to go negative as a reaction.

I also feel this month is highly important to our evolution spiritually.

Hugs to all of you,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #202
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Actually I'm pretty sure this is just a rocket spiraling out of control.

People who play with hobby rockets say this happens quite often and the site in norway is said to be near a missile testing spot.

Also this following picture that looks quite dramatic is a photo taken with adjusted ISO levels (shutter speed) like people do of the night sky. You can tell by the brightness of the city lights.
I wish it was more though.

I'm responding at I read through this thread. Wouldn't a rocket have some sort of fire type exhaust jets visible? I am not discounting it is something from the ground going up, but what? It does not act like a rocket from the normal visual idea of what a rocket looks like going up. I have seen them spiral out of control, but not in a perfect pattern such as this.

US
Old 12-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #203
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
There are now sources (TV2) in Norway reporting the Russians have confirmed a failed Bulava ICBM test (possibly the last ever Bulava).

In addition there were mariner warnings to stay out of that area of the White Sea for a rocket launch.
The giant spiral shaped light that could be seen in the eastern sky for several minutes on Wednesday morning was probably caused by a failed missile launch from the White Sea, several Norwegian space and defense experts believe.
Isn't it more probable that they planned some event and wanted as few people close to the event there so they said it was a rocket launch? I don't think it was a rocket launch, but what it was I have no clue.

US
Old 12-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #204
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm doing a complete 180 on this one - IT's A MISSILE.

When you look at many of the pictures of this "phenomena" you look to the north or in that general direction because there is water to the left so I assume that's the North Sea , that means that the 'White Sea' is down to the right in the picture and the missile seams to come from that direction.
The missile is probably failing in the very beginning of the launch - that is the blue streak of fuel leaking at high speed.
The white Spiral is fuel and probably fumes from fire and the reason for the wider spiral in a flatter shape is because of the rapid deceleration of the missile as the engine stops running, the missile comes almost to a dead-halt but is still rotating violently - hence the white flat spiral instead of the blue elongated spiral !!!!

END OF STORY !!!!

Fuel would not spiral out like that in a such a perfect spiral. It would lose it's impetus and not be symmetrical. Why would it increase like that? It just doesn't make sense.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #205
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Are you bumping or are you ridiculing the suppositions of this being a portal? I just want to know where you stand since you are just typing X and not "bump".

To those pondering what this even is, I too am not convinced either way yet it if this a good event or a bad event. I was too exhausted yesterday with my departments inspection to think beyond that atm. I got home and slept for 13 hours... very unusual for me.

It looked like a portal to me, but it also appeared to be ground generated. I do believe the ptw want to counter the cosmic energy shift of unity and love and will do so via energetics that effect the energy surrounding the Earth. My main thoughts these days are to be very aware of my own energy and to keep the vibrational level high by avoiding negative thoughts, emotions, and general sucking of energy feeling that comes from situations that are easy to go negative as a reaction.

Hugs to all of you,

Unified Serenity

I deleted some of my posts and made a 180 turn on the issue when i realised that this was a failed missile-launch and not a portal or HAARP.

Is that a BUMP ???
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #206
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Fuel would not spiral out like that in a such a perfect spiral. It would lose it's impetus and not be symmetrical. Why would it increase like that? It just doesn't make sense.

Take a look at this short clip it explains it very good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4
Old 12-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #207
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That 3D rendering explains it brilliantly , SPOT ON - BULLS EYE !!!
EXCELLENT video! Yes, it is obviously a rocket or missile of some sort in trouble. If not a state sponsored test gone wrong some sort of commercial/amateur endeavor.

It seems the correct questions to ask at this point is who fired this thing off, why, and why at that time? It seems to have been over a populated area and looked dangerous as hell. Why test fire over populated areas at night? If it were a military project it seems like it would have been self-destructed at some point whereas it appears to simply burn itself out in the video. Was this a amatuer or commercial enterprise of some kind? Was it intentionally pyrotechnic in nature? Was it meant to be seen or was this just an accident?

I'm very disappointed but I'm not surprised that there are folks who would seek to exploit this spectacular display for their own edification and to further their own agendas. It is a shame, especially when it comes from people who so vehemently proclaim their affinity for "The Truth."

One thing is for certain, it makes a great wallpaper.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #208
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:

Hugs to all of you,

Unified Serenity
Aren't these summits just a cover for big meetings...Maybe there was a very BIG visitor coming in to speak to the collective.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #209
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I must say that some of you people here on Avalon are so indoctrinated in the "Conspiracy realm" so that you can't see clear, the only problem is that you have been doing the indoctrination to yourselves, you are your own manipulators.

Of course there are conspiracies ,YEAS, the world are run and governed with conspiracies (and the wast majorities are actually "Conspiracies of Goodness" believe it or not), BUT.. having said that, you must still be in the REAL reality when you research any possible conspiracy or event, your head must be Chrystal-clear , and clearly some of you are half a sleep when you research and post !!!

Take this as you will but take it with a sober head !!!
Why not stick with your views on the subject and not those with differing ideas? You have shared what you think it is. Some may agree with you and some may not. I have not called you ignorant, disinfo agent, or any other insinuation of your reason for being here or what your thoughts say about you, so why not stick to topics and leave out the condescending comments?

US
Old 12-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #210
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Just a little sidetrack here..but check out what they were doing in Russia and it looks like it was yesterday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-viHA8j5rwQ

Projecting holograms....
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #211
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Aren't we lucky to have these sober, crystal clear headed members who can tell us what the truth "obviously" is.

Us conspiracy theorists should just stand down and get real
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #212
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Why not stick with your views on the subject and not those with differing ideas? You have shared what you think it is. Some may agree with you and some may not. I have not called you ignorant, disinfo agent, or any other insinuation of your reason for being here or what your thoughts say about you, so why not stick to topics and leave out the condescending comments?

US

Am I rubbing you the wrong way Unified Serenity....?

First my deleted posts and now this. No you didn't call me dis-info-agent or ignorant and that is simply because you and I have not had any discussion at all , until now that is when you all of a sudden go and pick a fight with me for some reason - whats wrong US..to much sugar in your coffee..or what .
Old 12-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #213
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Just a little sidetrack here..but check out what they were doing in Russia and it looks like it was yesterday...

Projecting holograms....
Weather balloon
Old 12-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #214
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I find it very interesting that Russia is projecting holograms of Pyramids on the following day after the incident , the same morning. Is anyone out the feel the same? It's just too coincidental for me to ignore.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #215
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Weather balloon
Oh....
Old 12-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #216
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Projecting holograms....
Is there a link saying that this what they were doing? Or are you assuming that. Just wondered.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #217
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Oh....
Pink Floyd Prop loose in the wild......
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #218
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Is there a link saying that this what they were doing? Or are you assuming that. Just wondered.
I have no idea what they were doing..but I know it was yesterday...I think it really weird ..that's all
Old 12-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #219
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
That would be a flying pig...hahaha
Old 12-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #220
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have no idea what they were doing..but I know it was yesterday...I think it really weird ..that's all
I C

Ya it does make you wonder... or maybe this ufo came through a portal!

I really have no idea.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #221
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

This is a strange phenomena. As interesting as it is in and of itself the surrounding phenomena of the public reaction to it is fascinating as well.

If we'll think about it for a moment we should realize that if this is a missile gone amiss then this certainly isn't the first time something like this has happened. I'm sure there are plenty of 'steely-eyed missile men' who could testify to having witnessed similar events and probably collaborating video will arise.

As otherworldly as the event looks in the various photographs and videos it does conform to an earthly explanation.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #222
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

redundant post

Last edited by swordsmith; 12-10-2009 at 05:09 PM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #223
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-uk...eature=related
Old 12-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #224
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
redundant post

They didn't say that one was a missile out of control.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #225
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Nice Just what I needed to listen to this morning to research this a little further