Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #176
D9Magestic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Yeah my thoughts were of some sort of Portal. Funny how these things sort of draw attention to world events about to happen, the O'hare UFO and Obama link spring to mind.

Good to be back on the forum
D9Magestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #177
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Sounds like the missile story is being used to cover something bigger.

Either Project Bluebeam or actual UFOs.
yes.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #178
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Well it was just on mainstream primetime news here in N.Z.. They were saying it was a rocket, so that makes me belive even stronger that it wasnt.

...Go back to consuming people.. no questons to ask here, just a rocket. OBEY your T.V.!
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #179
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yes...just follow the dot on the center of your screen
obey...obey...obey

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #180
viking
Avalon Senior Member

that was funny Brook!! looks just like it!!

Anyway this is Sorcha's take on it!!!

Numerous reports from the United States and Europe are providing firm evidence that, for the first time in our present age, mankind has made a successful ‘attack’ upon the ‘dimensions’ of the ancient gods in our human races’ age old attempt to break free from the ‘stranglehold’ many believe these beings have upon our Earth.

The numerous scientific technicalities underlying this attack are much too complex to review in a report such as this but, can basically be outlined as follows:

On Tuesday evening, December 8th, CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC), located in Switzerland, “smashed together subatomic particles at the highest energies ever reached by a human-made accelerator” which were then ‘quantumly’ transferred to the massive Partial Reflection Medium-Frequency (MF) Atmospheric Radar Facility located in Ramfjordmoen, Norway, operated by European Incoherent Scatter Facility (EISCAT) radar and ionospheric heating scientists who, in turn, work under the supervision of the American High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) that many call one the largest ‘weapons of mass destruction’ ever constructed.

Now upon this ‘quantumly’ transferred high-energy beam being received in Ramfjordmoen, it was then ‘pulsed’ vertically into the upper atmosphere above Norway at 2.43 MHz by their MF Radar antennas which resulted in a ‘spiral’ light display [photo top left] described by Britain’s Daily Mail News Service.

further reading
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1308.htm

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #181
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Well it was just on mainstream primetime news here in N.Z.. They were saying it was a rocket, so that makes me belive even stronger that it wasnt.

...Go back to consuming people.. no questons to ask here, just a rocket. OBEY your T.V.!
gosh its interesting that its on main stream!

brook

bou x

ps anyone done any good digging with regards to this? any updates?

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 12-10-2009 at 12:02 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #182
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

They say it`s a russian missile rocket crashing, but no remains has been reported...! Some of you wondered what was behind the mountains; new mountains... I could see from the youtube movie that it was taken from Tomsø, which is ca 69 degrees north. The phenomenon could be seen from about 64 degrees north to 71 degrees!
This happens about one week after another phenomenon I have never seen before; it`s called "the eye of the moon" and is said to be caused by small snowparticles high up in the atmosphere. It was a magnifisent sight!

http://www.storm.no/nyheter/3039095

(Norwegian site...)

Love
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #183
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
that was funny Brook!! looks just like it!!

Anyway this is Sorcha's take on it!!!

Numerous reports from the United States and Europe are providing firm evidence that, for the first time in our present age, mankind has made a successful ‘attack’ upon the ‘dimensions’ of the ancient gods in our human races’ age old attempt to break free from the ‘stranglehold’ many believe these beings have upon our Earth.

The numerous scientific technicalities underlying this attack are much too complex to review in a report such as this but, can basically be outlined as follows:

On Tuesday evening, December 8th, CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC), located in Switzerland, “smashed together subatomic particles at the highest energies ever reached by a human-made accelerator” which were then ‘quantumly’ transferred to the massive Partial Reflection Medium-Frequency (MF) Atmospheric Radar Facility located in Ramfjordmoen, Norway, operated by European Incoherent Scatter Facility (EISCAT) radar and ionospheric heating scientists who, in turn, work under the supervision of the American High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) that many call one the largest ‘weapons of mass destruction’ ever constructed.

Now upon this ‘quantumly’ transferred high-energy beam being received in Ramfjordmoen, it was then ‘pulsed’ vertically into the upper atmosphere above Norway at 2.43 MHz by their MF Radar antennas which resulted in a ‘spiral’ light display [photo top left] described by Britain’s Daily Mail News Service.

further reading
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1308.htm

viking
Well that is certainly pretty full on! EISCAT is very close to all this. Do you have links to these reports?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #184
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

What if the Russian rocket did not fail, but was instead destroyed by HAARP or EISCAT? This would not only make the Russians think their mighty new BULAVA rocket has failed on its 13th try... but they also have to admit it to the rest of the world?

This video has poor quality at the end... but the clips of the event are the best I have seen.

YouTube- Rachel Maddow-Dramatic spiral UFO explained
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #185
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
What if the Russian rocket did not fail, but was instead destroyed by HAARP or EISCAT? This would not only make the Russians think their mighty new BULAVA rocket has failed on its 13th try... but they also have to admit it to the rest of the world?

This video has poor quality at the end... but the clips of the event are the best I have seen.

YouTube- Rachel Maddow-Dramatic spiral UFO explained
Very intersting theory! I like it.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #186
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Interessting....I see blue beams swirling from it's center...or do I have a problem with my eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Yes...just follow the dot on the center of your screen
obey...obey...obey

Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #187
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well that is certainly pretty full on! EISCAT is very close to all this. Do you have links to these reports?
Oooops wrong post!!! Delete please Miss/Mr Moderator

edit..
Duuuuugrh I think I'm losing my marbles!! This was the right post...

LucidJia ... No only the link provided..

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-10-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #188
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

69 spiral. Infinity.

iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #189
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also there seems to be a HAARP Type device in the area .. http://www.eiscat.uit.no/index.html
People i told you was HAARP and the frequency modulating the beam in ELF domain was 8 Hz, to cool down the Norwegian people in order to avoid an upheaval or something, because they were annoyed by the fact Obama, the "MAN OF PEACE" come next day to receive the Nobel Price.

This cannot be portal as the level of energy for opening so large portal would require the energy of few MegaTon H bomb!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

is there a blossom, behind the AA Metatron channelling ???
eXchanger, I have one very chilling, investigative report for 11-OCT-2011 THE DARK KNIGHT; is not based on any changelings or something, but real facts; I'm not releasing it, since is just a third of it, translated from Romanian to English and seems nobody were interested at the time of when I announced on forum.

Just be pretty sure at that date, be at least 100 KM away of any major human community with at least 3 months of supplies in food an water and possible underground in a rocky soil! Take a vacation or some! This is good to know. Just you need to be prepared a week before this term!

Last edited by artvision; 12-10-2009 at 02:41 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #190
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone knows in which Norwegian town was taken that spectacular photos and video? I would like to locate the exact spot of the photographer, but I can't find even an exact town?!

Last edited by oxiigen; 12-10-2009 at 01:46 PM.
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #191
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
69 spiral. Infinity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYAMP...layer_embedded

viking
Old 12-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #192
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I have a different theory, what if Cliff High is right and this is just the beginnig of what he has said is the alien wars that are supposed to start appearing in our lives.

What happened is not the northern light nor a missile so what is it? HAARP hitting a plasma ship or a plasma ship energizing HAARP?

A bit like the chem trails and the space ships of Henry Deacon, it will be interesting to ask him what is his take on all of these

cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #193
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
Of course i don't think that BROOK... i am not asleep.
I just realized that a new profanity on this forum is calling someone a "sleeper"...I have to remember that one...Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #194
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Since no one knows what it is, why don't we just enjoy it and take heart that we really are existing in one of the most incredible times on this planet.

My guess is that this is just the beginning of what will manifest in the next two years.

We have been drawn to this forum for a reason and I think that is to help the clueless among us understand

(Nothing to see here people, just a weather balloon, move along!)

PS. Incredible dream Brook!
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #195
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Funny.....An infinite universe of possibilities and we have to find something in our finite world to explain away something miraculous

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #196
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

The U.S.A.( NASA) fired off rockets/missles on Oct 9. The same day Obama got the Peace prize. Now we see spirals in the skies of Norway the day before Obama gives speech about the Peace Prize.hmmm...

Maybe we need to listen to his speech closely to see if there are any hidden messages in it. just a thought...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #197
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I'm still with portal...check this...

“An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, “When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge”. This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.”

I don't know how many people are familiar with Newgrange, which is in Ireland. The Megalithic Passage Tomb at Newgrange was built about 3200 BC. The kidney shaped mound covers an area of over one acre and is surrounded by 97 kerbstones, some of which are richly decorated with megalithic art.

http://www.knowth.com/newgrange.htm

Anyways there is something quite special about the artwork here and you can determine whether the two things are related...

I just got hit across the side of my head by something. Take a good look at this picture...

Take a look at the spirals on the rock.

check out the other pics from inside the chamber....this is too weird.

http://www.knowth.com/newgrange-chamber.htm

http://www.knowth.com/newgrange-interior.htm
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #198
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Very intersting Micjer, thank you....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #199
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Very intersting Micjer, thank you....
U C this thing Burgundia?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8405481.stm

BULAVA missile. B 2 U 21 L 12 A1 V 22 A 1
2 21 12 1 22 1

Also fired from the WHITE C
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #200
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a vid taken during the daytime of a missile going bad. They really don't look alike. imho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkT3I...layer_embedded
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote