Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 AM   #76
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I'll see if my friend who knows Chinese will translate for me so we can understand what their news story says is the cause. I am referencing GaiaLove's post with video of the same type phenomena.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #77
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Same spiral thing happened in china today, I believe. Couldn't have been the same missile, right? Was it two failed missiles on the same day in two different countries? Naw. Check out GaiaLove's thread about it...
If you are refering to this "Same thing in China..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLE3iuszbU " It wasposted on april 29th 2009 so it wasnt today.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #78
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yah I have, in fact it was the videos that really convinced me it is just a missile gone bad. And then when I thought about the ISO speed of SRI cameras I was even more convinced that is all it is. I would love it to be portal though haha.

That Chinese one was uploaded April 29, 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Have you watched the vids? Doesnt look anything like a missle. The blue looks like a trail in the pic, but what about the giant white spiral?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:08 AM   #79
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

What seems odd here is the rate of expansion of the diameter of the spiral. I can't imagine (if it were a rocket) hot fuel staying luminous through the entire cycle of expansion..to light up the whole sky like it did. Seems strange.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:09 AM   #80
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

okay, thanks for the correction, LucidJia. This is truly mysterious...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:12 AM   #81
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yah but when the shutter stays open on cameras its job is to collect light so that even dim sources will come out very bright, depending on how long you set the shutter to stay open. I have a digital sri so I have played around with iso speeds while snapping pictures. It just has all the signs of it, the over exposed ground, the extra bright lights, the bluring, its all there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
What seems odd here is the rate of expansion of the diameter of the spiral. I can't imagine (if it were a rocket) hot fuel staying luminous through the entire cycle of expansion..to light up the whole sky like it did. Seems strange.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:12 AM   #82
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Actually I'm pretty sure this is just a rocket spiraling out of control.

People who play with hobby rockets say this happens quite often and the site in norway is said to be near a missile testing spot.

Also this following picture that looks quite dramatic is a photo taken with adjusted ISO levels (shutter speed) like people do of the night sky. You can tell by the brightness of the city lights.
I wish it was more though.
Agreed. It does appear to be spiraling UP from the ground or horizon in the manner of a runaway rocket.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:13 AM   #83
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a Swanny picnic basket fart!

Seriously, can I have a poke at this?

Does anyone really know of Project Blue Beam and how all that works?

If you were to look at this again and take notice of what you don't see. This is what I am seeing. I see a wormhole. From where, you got me but I don't think this is anything being man made. The worm hole is also being used as a wave guide. But here's the funny thing about all this and that is the blue light we see emanating from it. Blue light from what we know has a shorter wavelength than let's say red. So in that aspect it is much faster in terms of speed than the red wavelength. But what do we see? We see this blue light beam spiraling out from the worm hole or into and as it goes one way or the other, you will notice the circumference of the spiral beam is larger at the event horizon of the wormhole as compared to the point of impact, ie the mountains.

What does this bring up? I would speculate some kind of gravitational field from the wormhole is surrounding this blue light and controlling the effect of it. More so than a time dilation field. I am also leaning that the spiral light beam is coming from the wormhole as opposed to coming from the surface of the Planet because the blue light spiral frequency is being slowed down and then compressed to some point on the mountain. If the Planet is the light bulb, there is a certain frequency that the light bulb will work at pending on voltage and resistance. In this case I would call it impedance.

So since Earth can be measured at a certain frequency, one would match whatever they were inputting so that things wouldn't burn up or react unfavorably. So in other words whoever was behind this, is intelligence on some kind of level. The spiral beam directed wasn't creating any confirmed damage? If the Blue light was directed as in like a laser, I think there would be damage. But the effect of this blue beam was subtle. Also I think that the gravitational field created by the wormhole also modulated the light to match the frequency of the Planet so that it could be absorbed with the least amount of impedance.

What I do know is that this Planet has her own chakra system. And if you were to do any light working with her, you would discover that it can take more than a few minutes to do as she is quite large compared to a human. The absorbing of blue light tells me that much was downloaded into her as blue light carries way more data, if this came from a non terrestrial source.

Hell, it could be a hologram for all I know but there is data here that can be establish in terms of frequency. I also have a feeling we are going to see 6 more events like this. Maybe with different frequencies as far as colors and information. Maybe we could see where the locations are aligned with the 19.47 factor of the inner tetrahedron of the Planet. hmmm........? What kind of mineral composition was in both sites?

Or we can call it a weather balloon or love and light, but what ray of love was it? I have only seen rockets go through wormholes on the SG-1 series and I don't think they were Russian ones.

Anyways...............I think this thread really deserves a trophy to the one who started it and I don't know if the MOds have the power to do that. Excellent thread Brook!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-10-2009 at 03:23 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:15 AM   #84
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Oh I absolutely know what you mean... I play with effects with my canon eos 50d... but in the vid it just seems really odd. Even the little halo at the end.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #85
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yah but when the shutter stays open on cameras its job is to collect light so that even dim sources will come out very bright, depending on how long you set the shutter to stay open. I have a digital sri so I have played around with iso speeds while snapping pictures. It just has all the signs of it, the over exposed ground, the extra bright lights, the bluring, its all there.
I hear ya. I also have a digital SLR. One thing I find strange is that from experince I know it takes a long tie to set up these kinds of pics. You need a tripod ect... if this only lasted a minute how did he/she get this pic without prior warning?
Old 12-10-2009, 03:25 AM   #86
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

If you were to look at this again and take notice of what you don't see. This is what I am seeing. I see a wormhole. From where, you got me but I don't think this is anything being man made.

I Agree... from what my gut is tellin me. Oh well.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:42 AM   #87
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Its a good point I wondered that as well, from the videos the whole incident seemed to be over pretty quick, who knows though, maybe the photographer just drives around with it ready to go just incase something comes up, I know I have missed more then one nice picture because of my camera not ready to go.

And if we do take the three main theories, which one is more likely?
A worm hole to or from another dimension?
Project Blue Book initializing some mass visual experiment?
Or a missile test gone bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
I hear ya. I also have a digital SLR. One thing I find strange is that from experince I know it takes a long tie to set up these kinds of pics. You need a tripod ect... if this only lasted a minute how did he/she get this pic without prior warning?
Old 12-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #88
GoingToFast
Banned

I'm doing a complete 180 on this one - IT's A MISSILE.

When you look at many of the pictures of this "phenomena" you look to the north or in that general direction because there is water to the left so I assume that's the North Sea , that means that the 'White Sea' is down to the right in the picture and the missile seams to come from that direction.
The missile is probably failing in the very beginning of the launch - that is the blue streak of fuel leaking at high speed.
The white Spiral is fuel and probably fumes from fire and the reason for the wider spiral in a flatter shape is because of the rapid deceleration of the missile as the engine stops running, the missile comes almost to a dead-halt but is still rotating violently - hence the white flat spiral instead of the blue elongated spiral !!!!

END OF STORY !!!!

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 04:15 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #89
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I'll see if my friend who knows Chinese will translate for me so we can understand what their news story says is the cause. I am referencing GaiaLove's post with video of the same type phenomena.
Linda..can you get your friend to translate and maybe get coordinates of the one in China? Pleeeease
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:00 AM   #90
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post

When you look at many of the pictures of this "phenomena" you look to the north or in that general direction because there is water to the left so I assume that's the North Sea , that means that the 'White Sea' is down to the right in the picture and the missile seams to come from that direction.
The missile is probably failing in the very beginning of the launch - that is the blue streak of fuel leaking at high speed.
The white Spiral is fuel and probably fumes from fire and the reason for the wider spiral in a flatter shape is because of the rapid deceleration of the missile as the engine stops running, the missile comes almost to a dead-halt but is still rotating violently - hence the white flat spiral instead of the blue elongated spiral !!!!

END OF STORY !!!!
My money is on the Wormhole
Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 AM   #91
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

How much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #92
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:

END OF STORY !!!!

I must say that it's really really REALLY...stupid of the Russians doing this stunt with the Climate Conference AND.. the Nobel Peace Prize going on at the same time....

THAT'S JUST STUPID POLITICS !!!

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 04:21 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:06 AM   #93
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How much?
As much as I can grab from this tree...hahaha

Old 12-10-2009, 04:08 AM   #94
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I must say that it's really really REALLY...stupid of the Russians doing this stunt with the Climate Conference AND.. the Nobel Peace Prize going on at the same time.... THAT'S JUST STUPID POLITICS !!!
I don't believe they would do that at a time when the conference is going on.....soooo
Old 12-10-2009, 04:12 AM   #95
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

On behalf of this forum, I award this trophy to a dear and valued friend to all on this forum. Brook, God Bless you and thank-you for all your contributions. Excellent thread!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #96
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Lionhawk....

Check this bit of information out.....interesting enough to add here

T
he Resistance Frequency Fence plan is still operational, and Earth populations will have until 2004 to assemble DNA to the 3.75 accretion level in order to protect themselves from the Frequency Pence. If the Frequency Fence plan is operational Guardian Visitors may stage mass sighting "fly-by's", anytime between 1998-2004, in order to warn the populations that Earth changes will be coining due to the Frequency Fence. In the event that the Frequency Fence is averted by 2004, and severe Earth changes are not expected, Guardians will NOT stage mass flybys. We are hoping the Frequency Fence plan will be abandoned. Humanity can help this effort by trying to assemble and activate the fifth DNA strand in 8% of the population by 2001. Presently an estimated 0.24% of the global population have the fifth strand assembled and activated. Reaching 8% by 2001 is not likely, but it is not impossible if humanity really tries to reach this goal. If this goal can be reached the Dracos * Zeta Resistance takeover plan can be stopped.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #97
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

My money is on a missile
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:17 AM   #98
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
My money is on a missile
Back at ya
Old 12-10-2009, 04:23 AM   #99
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Back at ya

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:24 AM   #100
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Check out these 9 perspectives. 4 is intersting. and 8,9 seem to be smoke trails.

http://www.altaposten.no/lokalt/bild...ndex=3#pageTop