Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #301
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Ok......here is feedback given by Dr. Paul LaViolette to Mel on the Manticore forum. I figure the good Dr. should know if its a rocket or not....looks like its not.

Mel,

The Norwegian light show is in my opinion made by the same EM technology that produced the luminous ring seen in Moscow two months ago. See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XljlBRF6M

This appears to be a continuing public demonstration of the technology that was also used to turn the World Trade Center to dust. I believe that a very scaled up version of this technology could also be used to put a protective shield around the Earth to deflect cosmic rays.

Paul
Now that is some pretty solid information and opinion from a Scientist in the field.
Thanks for that information Thank you too Mel

Last edited by BROOK; 12-10-2009 at 09:28 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #302
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

whoa....did you guys not read my post above....re Dr. LaViolette?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #303
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Ok my 2 pennys worth, Going to fast, I have just jumped from page 6 but couldn't resist jumping to 12 so if you have fixed the problem fine. It your tag at the bottem of your posts that pushing every thing across. 2nd: If it was a missle the spiral would have been blown away in any sort of wind, now if the wind was anything less then 0.5 on the boufont then maybe there is a chance.. So simply to say we need to check out the weather on said day... If it was windy then I would say there is no chance Of it being a missle...

I do think if there was love being sent to the earth what better way to couteract that than to say its a missle, to spread a fear factor... Either way I havent made up my mind yet which one im going for.. But I do like the idea of love being sent to us

Like is neither fact or truth..

stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #304
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Please do not attack each other. I too am open to other possibilities... we invetigate together and share the info. We are on the same side.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #305
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Ok my 2 pennys worth, Going to fast, I have just jumped from page 6 but couldn't resist jumping to 12 so if you have fixed the problem fine. It your tag at the bottem of your posts that pushing every thing across. 2nd: If it was a missle the spiral would have been blown away in any sort of wind, now if the wind was anything less then 0.5 on the boufont then maybe there is a chance.. So simply to say we need to check out the weather on said day... If it was windy then I would say there is no chance Of it being a missle...

I do think if there was love being sent to the earth what better way to couteract that than to say its a missle, to spread a fear factor... Either way I havent made up my mind yet which one im going for.. But I do like the idea of love being sent to us

Like is neither fact or truth..

stef
check my post on page 10...near the bottom.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #306
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The data was revealed before hand that a missile was going to launch if you choose to believe the ship logs are genuine, which I do only because I can see clearly how a missile would be capable of creating that effect.

As for the rest of your statement about exactly why those effects were created, I don't have the knowledge or science to give an answer, its way out of my league, but none the less I can see how a missile could cause it.

The reason I do not think it was project blue book is because my guess would be the media would be behind the portal theory... project blue book is all about a fake alien invasion so to speak, so why would they debunk themselves?

As for the portal theory. Since that 3d rendering shows how a missile could produce the exact effect we seen, then it is quite a coincidence that the portal appeared right at the time of a missile launch in a missile test area.

As I said before, I wish it was more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Let's say for argument sake it was a rocket. Here is something I do have a problem with. That's the data that was so easily provided the day after. Here you are, revealing to the World all this data when this was a secret training mission. If the Russians were to deploy this kind of military exercise in the waters of Norway, was the Norwegian Government contacted? Where is that data or a statement? And let us not forget the surveillance capabilities of our government. What data do they have to support this if it was a rocket? Our Government monitors everything and yet I haven't heard anything. This needs to be fully investigated and with all concerning governments. Got to cover all the bases here and I say that in a logical tone.

Your camera knowledge is much appreciated. Are you a rocket technician Phtha? Have you ever worked with lasers and holography? Have you ever seen a launch before? And what do we really know of Project Blue Beam?

What if this missile was used as a catalyst to initialized a wormhole?

What bugs me about this perfect rocket accident is the symmetry of what we are seeing. The camera can only capture what it is capable of. What if these same pictures were placed under a spectroscope to see what we don't see. How do you explain away the way the blue light spiral tightens as it approaches the surface? And isn't there a frequency at which that could be calculated by what we see in the pictures? And how can you explain away the tear drop effect of the halo as it approaches the ground? That also being a different color as to the blue we see. Isn't the Earth frequency measured at around 8hz? Maybe a little over now. The frequency of the blue spiral can be calculated provided we find the distance between the spiral backdrop in reference to the distance to the surface. And if you have a gas cloud of high octane rocket fuel and there is an explosion, why didn't it ignite? To many unanswered questions for me to come up with any final conclusions. I would also wish those of us in here with various backgrounds that could add to this and cover all the angles. One shoe doesn't fit all.

I have no problems accepting the fact that it could have been a rocket but we need to answers some real questions here. Part of being a truth seeker is to know the whole truth and not just a cherry picked piece of it.

Blessings!

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #307
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha

I think Dr. Paul LaViolette disagrees with you. There are too many strange circumstances surrounding this event
Old 12-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #308
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED MY POST ON THE LAST PAGE....HERE IT IS AGAIN. WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE THEY POST. THEN THEY WOULD BE UP TO DATE ON THINGS

Ok......here is feedback given by Dr. Paul LaViolette to Mel on the Manticore forum. I figure the good Dr. should know if its a rocket or not....looks like its not.

Mel,

The Norwegian light show is in my opinion made by the same EM technology that produced the luminous ring seen in Moscow two months ago. See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XljlBRF6M

This appears to be a continuing public demonstration of the technology that was also used to turn the World Trade Center to dust. I believe that a very scaled up version of this technology could also be used to put a protective shield around the Earth to deflect cosmic rays.

Paul
Old 12-10-2009, 09:43 PM   #309
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thats fine with me, perhaps he is not a photographer.
As for that other video, I remember when it came out too, I was hoping to see more photos from other people who may have seen it, as the first video looks a little doctored.
Has any other photos or videos come up of that incident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Phtha

I think Dr. Paul LaViolette disagrees with you. There are too many strange circumstances surrounding this event
Old 12-10-2009, 09:43 PM   #310
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I saw it....hahaha
Old 12-10-2009, 09:45 PM   #311
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Thats fine with me, perhaps he is not a photographer.
As for that other video, I remember when it came out too, I was hoping to see more photos from other people who may have seen it, as the first video looks a little doctored.
Has any other photos or videos come up of that incident?
Now you're just digging....come on. you made your point...we tend to disagree, and so does Dr LaViolette.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #312
jeannacav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody,
I would love to have it end up being a sky show that is sort of like a crop circle.

I have a friend on a technical forum who is living in china, and he cannot see any youtube videos. There is a powerful firewall there. (He always reminds us to make and keep copies of what we share with each other.)
I will check with him later today when he appears, to see if the firewall was lifted, but for now...
If you can't see them you probably cannot upload any either. so,
PLEASE realize those china videos are suspect..

I also immediately thought of the human made portals.

Incidentally, since early this morning I have felt like I had way too much coffee. I mean the jitters feeling.
Did someone say high energy?

jeanna
jeannacav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #313
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

The missile theory is not impossible, but for a missile to create such an event there are too many variables that have to be met perfectly. To me, that theory relies on a sequence of highly improbable events that could not even be recreated if we invested billions to back it up. It sounds alot like like 9/11, the first scyscraper in history to collapse due to a fire. Too much sketchy evidence. The gov saying it`s a missile test lead me to doubt the explanation even further considering what the US gov said happened on 9/11.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #314
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Oh for real? Interesting, I would like to know if it was stationary, how long was it there, and how did it disappear? I've been meaning to look into this incident more but totally forgot until now.

Quote:
I saw it....hahaha
Old 12-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #315
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh for real? Interesting, I would like to know if it was stationary, how long was it there, and how did it disappear? I've been meaning to look into this incident more but totally forgot until now.
Talking about her post silly

Last edited by BROOK; 12-10-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #316
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
There appears to be two or three sources of light. The object or missile's leaking fuel burning creating the larger lighter colored spiral, the rocket engine creating the smaller darker (or blue) spiral, and a source on the ground. Its hard to tell as the best stills have a high contrast and could be time exposures but it does look like there is a light source on the ground pointed toward the object which makes sense I guess if you're shooting mult-million dollar (or rubles?) missiles off at night. I'm more inclined to think that it is just illumination from the brilliance of the fuel burning in a kind of aerosol though.
I have hard time to accept the idea of a rocket. It looks more like High energy plasma beam. The color matches... Nikola Tesla have written about it. It is known to be used today in military space program and apparently used against 'visitors'. I've seen some nasa video using it in space in Earth's orbit. I will try to find it tonight.

To produce HEPB you need high potential, high frequency. Similar to lightning at a smaller scale. It would also explain the bright light above the montain at ground level.

I think it is human military device, but not a rocket.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #317
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
The missile theory is not impossible, but for a missile to create such an event there are too many variables that have to be met perfectly. To me, that theory relies on a sequence of highly improbable events that could not even be recreated if we invested billions to back it up. It sounds alot like like 9/11, the first scyscraper in history to collapse due to a fire. Too much sketchy evidence. The gov saying it`s a missile test lead me to doubt the explanation even further considering what the US gov said happened on 9/11.
Yes...a missile test they knew nothing about in the morning of the event.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #318
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh kk

Anyways you all know my theory, it is certainly not the popular one here but I'm sticking to my guns unless someone can provide any such evidence that something else other then a missile can produce the effect that a missile can produce.

@madheep
Yes the chances of it happening are quite slim, which is why we probably never seen it before. But unlike 9/11's official story, the missile theory does not defy logic, so the comparison in unfair.

Quote:
Talking about here post silly
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #319
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

I personally do not buy the "missile test" story, like someone mentioned its probably some topsecret weapon or technology...heck maybe a portal...
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #320
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

And I'm for illogical thought by the way, this damn 'masculine' logic keeps us inside the box more often then not. But it does come in handy.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #321
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is proven a missile, it is over, people are only playing with the hope that it was more.

The fact that someone can simulate it in 3d using a simple particle cloud, and made it look almost exact despite the short amount of time it took him to make the video.... If he were to spend more time he could have made it look exactly like it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4

:
Ok it looks like it could happen on the simulator.

It also looks as though its being illuminated from below also.

Surly one can work out the wind speed from the time it takes for the cloud to dissipate? If this matches up with the wind speed on the day then I would be more inclined to go with a missle. If the wind speed doesnt match up then its somthing eles.

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 12-10-2009 at 10:03 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #322
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And I'm for illogical thought by the way, this damn 'masculine' logic keeps us inside the box more often then not. But it does come in handy.

Illogical thought? Explain please what is illogical..besides your theory of the rocket. What is Illogical?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #323
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post. Although i am interested in these things it was this incident that made me sign up to the forum. I shall be introducing myself in another post once i find the welcome thread or forum.

After the news broke and i saw the videos for the first time i was positive it was something extraordinary. Either a ufo or portal of somekind. I was ecstatic even after my mind was swayed to things of a classified government nature such as bluebeam, Haarp, etc, simply because it was new. An experience i could share in with humanity.

My joy started to fade when i saw more pictures, particularly those containing the sunlit tail end into the horizon. Last night i went to bed convinced that it was a Missile or rocket. I had to settle on something in order to get to sleep.

Overall i am open minded about what it could be, even after various animations on the net about it. For me it matters not What it is but Why. I think if it was a missile then fragments would have been retrieved by now and displayed by proud school children across Norway seeing i didn't hear of any impact or explosion upon impact.

I presume the government of Norway would have retrieved the pieces but with so many witnesses one would think some kind of impact would have been seen or heard even if all the fuel had burnt up. Still...

What worried me first was the thought of Russia testing missiles there knowing that Obama probably had secret service agents in place since a few days ago scouting security for the ceremony. Then i began to think of uboats lying in wait for Obama to get him on foreign soil. maybe some nervous operator released the missile early and it had to be self destructed. I dismissed this with thoughts that presumably there must be launch codes needed, authority given to lift toggle switch guards and so on.

Then i thought of disclosure and wondered if this was a prelude to it, softening the reaction of people. half expecting to see multiple anomalies reported today across the globe. No sign as yet.

I think for me, now; the most plausible explanation is misdirection. Like i said, i don't think people like me will ever find out first hand what it actually was or even why, but i think the why is more important.

I wonder how many Norwegians angry at Obama ( and there are reputed to be many ) were talking and thinking about a strange spiraling light in the sky today instead of talking about Obama?
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #324
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

That was a bold statement concerning the masculine rational mind in general, which keeps us locked inside the box.

But if you are referring to the missile incident in general, there is nothing illogical about any other theories, but logic along shows how a missile can produce that effect.
I feel like a broken record now.

Quote:
Illogical thought? Explain please what is illogical..besides your theory of the rocket. What is Illogical?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #325
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That was a bold statement concerning the masculine rational mind in general, which keeps us locked inside the box.

But if you are referring to the missile incident in general, there is nothing illogical about any other theories, but logic along shows how a missile can produce that effect.
I feel like a broken record now.
Thank you for clarifying that