Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do you think of Jim Sparks'

abductions and then interactions with aliens? why do you think his memories have not been erased? Do you think that the aliens he has come in contact with are benevolent?
I'll share my opinion on that subject.
His memeories have not been erased because they wanted him to write a book about his experiences,so they had to make sure that those experiences were not that very negative or traumatic.
The fact that he felt unpleasant energy coming from them tells me that they are not positive entities.
The fact that they conquered death reminds of Jan Pająk's work about, as he calls them, UFOnauts, who travel back in time to avoid death.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: What do you think of Jim Sparks'

Jim seems to be a very kind man. There is a positive message of healing the Earth. The environment is a main concern concerning the ETs. If we continue on the same path without taking responsibility, the ETs showed bad outcomes to their abductees.

Here is the Art Bell Interview.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you think of Jim Sparks'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Jim seems to be a very kind man. There is a positive message of healing the Earth. The environment is a main concern concerning the ETs. If we continue on the same path without taking responsibility, the ETs showed bad outcomes to their abductees.

Here is the Art Bell Interview.
Yes, Jim is a very kind man. ET care about the earth, or at least they present themselves as such. I guess earth must be very important. Maybe they care about the earth because of their, unknown to us, agenda. Do they care about humans?
Why only one type of ETs is responsible for the abductions, namely reptilians( and greys, which are considered by some reptilians too or bio-robots). Are they the only ones who care about the earth? out of all other races? I have more questions than answes here...
Old 03-02-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I like Jim, he seems very 'normal' and down to earth. Just like Michel Desmarquet, a normal guy who was able to remember everything so he could tell about it later. The Veritas show just had a great interview with Jim Sparks, It's in Camelot-Ufology, and he said it was rough in the beginning because he would be abducted and told what to do with no explanation why, but it got better after about 6 years or so.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: What do you think of Jim Sparks'

If these ETs indeed are us from the future, they may care about the Earth because they made a few mistakes along the way. Maybe they have went back in time to us to try and prevent this from happening. Dan Burisch talks much about this as well in the Camelot material.

It is a tragic tale about how when the Earth shifts in 2012 it reacts to the looking glass technology and caused a rift in time and space which resulted in what those ETs are now. I know there is probably more info on this in another thread somewhere.

But from their point of view they seemed to be nice overall. They being us.
I am unsure of any negative agenda. I'm sure there are more readers here that could share their thoughts on this. However, overall, the direction the humans are going now is not good. So maybe we should change our ways in a hurry to lessen the blow.

Most races are humanoid anyway. So we are all related. Just from different parts and times of the galaxy.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:40 AM   #6
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Trying to understand Jim Sparks' new interview

There is a new interview with Jim Sparks last week on the VeritasShow. In the later part of the interview, there was a discussion about “a huge campaign to create a hybrid human”, in case our current human species destroys itself again. Mel and Jim then talk about 3 levels of government.

I have questions about what Jim said.

I am having trouble understanding the difference between the government level 2 and level 3. Jim identifies level 2 as the ones who shoot down UFOs and holds some extraterrestrials captive. He also says the ruling 13 families are part of level 2. What is not clear, is where the level 3 government exists? Do they intermingle at the military bases with level 2? Do they have their own hidden bases? Which military personnel would be involved with level 3? If they don’t intermingle, where do the hide themselves? Or are they only on spacecrafts?

Anyone with knowledge of what Jim may have said in other interviews that would shed more light on this “level 3” government or ruling entities? He says we want to connect with level 3. How does he say we’re suppose to do that?

Here are relative portions of the Veritas interview:

'Mel. Is the government involved? JimS. There is 3 levels of government operating here. The first level, in our face, city, state, and federal, 99% don’t have a clue about these things. When asked to disclose, they don’t know anything about it. Mel. Who is the puppeteer? JimS. The puppeteer is the 1st level and the 2nd level. I get a kick out of the 2nd level. They follow family lines, there is something in lineage that goes back tens of thousands of years. They pull these people out of rank and file for certain purposes. The 2nd level thinks it is in control of this stuff. The 2nd level is the level which shoots down these UFOs and retrieves the disks. They hold captive different species of these extraterrestrials. The 2nd level is the one who thinks it is in the know and has some control. The 3rd level is so far ahead (of level 2) by leaps and bounds. There is a closer connection between (level) 2 and 1. There is this huge gap between (level) 3 and 2, which is on top of it all.

Mel. (level 1) is the ones we choose at the polls(?). JimS. says yes, “they are clueless”. Mel. Is #2 the ones Bill Clinton says is the secret government that we have no control over? JimS. I would say so, Yes. Mel. I’ve heard that there are reptilian races that actually rule. JimS. The 3rd level is extremely elite. It is their entities of their own. I get the impression that they’re not interconnected, they don’t even care what is going on with level 1 and level 2. They’re a complete world of their own. They’re quasi military and certain species of extraterrestrials.

Mel. Are there royal families or 13 families that rule the world? JimS. These are my personal opinions. Those (families) are in level 2. The level 2 category fears me. Those are the one that manipulate economy on the globe. They manipulate demand. They manipulate supply. That is the part in #2 that we’re not suppose to know about. He says #3 (level) separates from all of that. We want to connect with #3. #1 wants to connect with #3 (level).

Mel. What is your opinion of Reptilians? JimS. I call them Reptilians because they have scales. I have interacted with at least 5 or 6 different species. They have been human like and they have been good. I see character traits in the different Reptilians. One is detached, indifferent to interactions, a cynical side to them. All emanate energies that seem creepy. Over the years, all of the beings radiate energies that is not very comfortable. But once you interact over the years, you realize that sensation passes. I've never seen a sign of dark and terrible."

Last edited by KathyT; 03-03-2009 at 05:42 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #7
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

two words come to mind and they are; 'Leo Zagami'

you want to know about the power structure - listen to him!
he's lucid. too lucid!

someone like Jim Sparks, while nice enough, [although appears damaged], cannot really give you more of a super-structure picture in my humble opinion.

just another thought, i got this from another forum;

"......I wonder, because there is nothing printed about the life styles of the various ET groups other than their human interest, i remain in limbo over the belief of them with all the deception they do"

a very good point.

what do pleadians eat for lunch? [the 5d ones, not the 9d ones]
what music do they listen to?
do j-rods hate seafood?
and why did the Orions have such a problem with the trumpet?
[i'm making this up...]
but, actually, what makes them laugh?
and why are they talking to us if they're not allowed to interfere?
and why don't the interfering ones get stopped from interfering if they aren't allowed to interfere....

oh dear oh dear, what a mess......

give me freedom from the known [or the GSSC] ...
..... aren't all these things phenomenologically part of that?

hhmmmmm.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
what do pleiadians eat for lunch?
Their fruits are genetically designed to be of such high nutritional/etheric life force sustaining value and benefit to them that a single piece of fruit may keep them nourished for 2-3 days.

Pleiadian peach anyone?

Last edited by Luminari; 03-03-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

I think he is full of it
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

he might have developed a victim-oppressor relationship with them. first he hated them, then he got used to them, then he understood why they were treating him that way and finally he viewed them as working for our benefit. Anyway he was a guinea pig or a rat they were conducting experiments on. We do the same things to lab animals.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
he might have developed a victim-oppressor relationship with them. first he hated them, then he got used to them, then he understood why they were treating him that way and finally he viewed them as working for our benefit. Anyway he was a guinea pig or a rat they were conducting experiments on. We do the same things to lab animals.
You mean the 'Stockholm syndrome'? Where a person abducted/kidnapped grows to love their captors.

I still have to listen to the Veritas interview... I was going to buy his book a couple of years ago but after watching the 2 Camelot interviews with him I was totally turned off...
His first interview he said nothing interesting or new, which was disappointing and then the second with Bill Holden (a wonderful man) he again had nothing to add to the conversation and admitted that he hadn't studyed ufology or even other abduction accounts at all!!! A very strange attitude for someone in his apparent position, wouldn't you want to know more of the big picture..?

All that, and I dont trust men with moustaches..

Last edited by Luminari; 03-16-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:10 AM   #12
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
There is a new interview with Jim Sparks last week on the VeritasShow. In the later part of the interview, there was a discussion about “a huge campaign to create a hybrid human”, in case our current human species destroys itself again. Mel and Jim then talk about 3 levels of government.

I have questions about what Jim said.

I am having trouble understanding the difference between the government level 2 and level 3. Jim identifies level 2 as the ones who shoot down UFOs and holds some extraterrestrials captive. He also says the ruling 13 families are part of level 2. What is not clear, is where the level 3 government exists? Do they intermingle at the military bases with level 2? Do they have their own hidden bases? Which military personnel would be involved with level 3? If they don’t intermingle, where do the hide themselves? Or are they only on spacecrafts?

Anyone with knowledge of what Jim may have said in other interviews that would shed more light on this “level 3” government or ruling entities? He says we want to connect with level 3. How does he say we’re suppose to do that?

Here are relative portions of the Veritas interview:

'Mel. Is the government involved? JimS. There is 3 levels of government operating here. The first level, in our face, city, state, and federal, 99% don’t have a clue about these things. When asked to disclose, they don’t know anything about it. Mel. Who is the puppeteer? JimS. The puppeteer is the 1st level and the 2nd level. I get a kick out of the 2nd level. They follow family lines, there is something in lineage that goes back tens of thousands of years. They pull these people out of rank and file for certain purposes. The 2nd level thinks it is in control of this stuff. The 2nd level is the level which shoots down these UFOs and retrieves the disks. They hold captive different species of these extraterrestrials. The 2nd level is the one who thinks it is in the know and has some control. The 3rd level is so far ahead (of level 2) by leaps and bounds. There is a closer connection between (level) 2 and 1. There is this huge gap between (level) 3 and 2, which is on top of it all.

Mel. (level 1) is the ones we choose at the polls(?). JimS. says yes, “they are clueless”. Mel. Is #2 the ones Bill Clinton says is the secret government that we have no control over? JimS. I would say so, Yes. Mel. I’ve heard that there are reptilian races that actually rule. JimS. The 3rd level is extremely elite. It is their entities of their own. I get the impression that they’re not interconnected, they don’t even care what is going on with level 1 and level 2. They’re a complete world of their own. They’re quasi military and certain species of extraterrestrials.

Mel. Are there royal families or 13 families that rule the world? JimS. These are my personal opinions. Those (families) are in level 2. The level 2 category fears me. Those are the one that manipulate economy on the globe. They manipulate demand. They manipulate supply. That is the part in #2 that we’re not suppose to know about. He says #3 (level) separates from all of that. We want to connect with #3. #1 wants to connect with #3 (level).

Mel. What is your opinion of Reptilians? JimS. I call them Reptilians because they have scales. I have interacted with at least 5 or 6 different species. They have been human like and they have been good. I see character traits in the different Reptilians. One is detached, indifferent to interactions, a cynical side to them. All emanate energies that seem creepy. Over the years, all of the beings radiate energies that is not very comfortable. But once you interact over the years, you realize that sensation passes. I've never seen a sign of dark and terrible."
BASHAR, a channeled entity says their civilization is a result of the human/grey hybrid race: a combination of a non-emotional technological mind (greys) and an emotionally directed (humans). Bashar's civilization have come from our future to provide some insights.

he talks also about 2012, the aliens on our planet, crop circles, etc. and most importantly provides practical methods for improving our state of being on a daily basis. i have found the information very interesting and most helpful in my daily life.
just google bashar or check out his website: www.bashar.org.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #13
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

here it is: creative spiritual expression re. hybrid of grey ad human from BASHAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH6bn...eature=related
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote