Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:28 AM   #1
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Offspring of an Angel?

I'm aware of a woman whose husband's body was spiritually taken over by another entity while they were having sex.

I also heard that the children from these unions were 'his' (the Entity's) children as well.

So, is there anyone here who may have knowledge on this subject?

Have you ever heard of another entity taking over the physical form of a human in order to seed with a human female?

The children would be physically human yet spiritually they would hold a different blueprint.

From what I can ascertain it's also possible this happened to the woman's mother so she (the woman) herself is carrying the spiritual energies of this same Being.

I guess that would make the woman the mother to the children in physical terms yet also their sister in spiritual terms since they have the same spiritual father.

The children from this union are exceptionally passive and balanced and the mother has described them as 'beautiful souls', how 'they'd never think to harm another' and 'very angelic in nature'.

I imagine this isn't spoken about too much in public so any information is appreciated.

Also there have been moments where this lady has been placed in peril and an unseen hand has helped protected her and her children.

One time she was in excruciating pain and when she called out in her mind for help this pressure was applied to her third eye area whereby she was knocked out. When she awoke all the pain was gone and she felt healthier than she ever had.

She had also been diagnosed with a heart disorder which also miraculously healed.

The woman also stated she believes this is not the first incarnation she has had where this has happened. It is as though this Entity searches for her for a reason.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Offspring of an Angel?

Hi Ara: interesting post....I have a question? How does the woman know that an entity took over her husbands body during sex? Also curious as to how the spiritual imprint is done, as opposed to having the husbands imprint?
For some reason, the conception of Jesus comes to mind.

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-16-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 AM   #3
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Hi waitinginthewings,

The husband was visibly distressed after the event and spoke of how he was above his body watching 'his body' having sex with his wife and yet he knew he wasn't the one 'in there'. It scared the heck out of him apparently.

The woman noted that hours later when she brought the subject up to him he stood there with a dumb look on his face, he could not recall anything.

The event was wiped from his memory but not hers.

Ara
Old 02-16-2009, 03:30 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know anything about it but I think I just read about it in a Dolores Cannon book called Between Death and Life, and I want to say it was in chapter 9 or 10. The book is available in the Avalon library under Spirituality-Channeled Works-page two. I know I read something about it and I believe it was in chapter 10, but check chapter 9 also.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:33 AM   #5
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I don't know anything about it but I think I just read about it in a Dolores Cannon book called Between Death and Life, and I want to say it was in chapter 9 or 10. The book is available in the Avalon library under Spirituality-Channeled Works-page two. I know I read something about it and I believe it was in chapter 10, but check chapter 9 also.

I'll read both chapters to see if anything correlates. Thanks so much Dantheman62.

Ara
Old 02-16-2009, 03:42 AM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh and I just checked my book real quick and there's another chapter called Walk-ins, it's chapter 15. But the whole book is great and it deals with nothing but spirits! It's kind of like a question and answer book between Dolores and her clients who she has hypnotized or put in a trance so she could find out more about the spirit levels. Very good info in the whole book!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:45 AM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

And if you have any problems finding the book in the library just pm me and I have directions!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:50 AM   #8
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again. I'll read through the book in the next couple of days.

From what I can ascertain most of Dolores' info pertains to elemental spirits possessing a human form.

I'll have to read through her work properly then I may have more of an understanding!

Thanks once again for your help!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:51 AM   #9
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And if you have any problems finding the book in the library just pm me and I have directions!
Many thanks!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:59 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

This book deals with all levels of spirits, not just elemental.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:02 AM   #11
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This book deals with all levels of spirits, not just elemental.
Seems I must read that book then.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member