Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #51
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

According to the time wave graph there will be an event in 2010 that raises our

consciousness higher from what I know it will be later in the year rather than

sooner.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:21 AM   #52
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
ok, so how many people do we need to avert certain catastrophes??
we can change/alter our futures, no?
so we can stop incredible earth changes like earthquakes... but how much (critical mass) is needed?
anybody got any input here?

we can do this.
we can do anything!
I'm game


~ one love ~
I'd be tempted to say that the answer is 'one person'

But I'm not sure of the maths.

I read this US report the other day, used to read US every day without fail. This was the first one I'd read in a month and I thought, 'OH GEE! Did I just consciously create that article by worrying about the future again ?!' I love George.. but I want to keep in mind that the cataclysmic stuff doesn't have to happen. maybe it's down to my own consciousness what happens in the end (and maybe no one elses...) I don't fully understand that, but it's as spooky a hypothesis as anything else...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:29 AM   #53
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 261
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I'd be tempted to say that the answer is 'one person'

oh I like that! good answer.
after all, there is only ONE of us here


~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:36 AM   #54
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

I know ! lol... Megalomania here I (we) come !
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:50 AM   #55
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Incidentally... it's not getting any better... as George posts this today...(check out the site for the full details)

At the macro level, there's a serious problem in the data from Cliff that's got me nervous, clock watching, and not at all pleased: The event(stream) that people associate with December 2012 may not take that long to get here. Could be coming along in October of 2011...and impacting over a 1-3 week kind of timeline, then bouncing along in bumps (with kind of flat plateaus to them) at a lot level until spring'ish of 2012 and then the data pretty much disappears for a year before trickling back online but at much reduced levels 2013-2014.

This is not to be confused with packets of data. There's no way to sense that. People (esp. with monkey mind active) what to assign hard numeric values, but that's not how 'squishy stuff' works. Instead the question is how long after the 'quiet' does language return?

The data has pretty much always had the 'gap' out in this period ahead - from 2000 it looks like a 2012 event and a mid 2013 kind of return. Then in 2007 it looks like the gap was moving bigger as we got closer to it, shaping to before the much ballyhooed December. But the key things is the far side of the gap moved back significantly.

Then in post processing Cliff's been noodling (and understandably pretty depressed about) the 'gap' have moved closer to present (hence Oct 2011) while the far side has moved back even further, 2014-2015.



Well, I'm off to bed to dream positive thoughts. Maybe we'll all be one when we're just a bunch of photons again

take care, in the meantime... be nice to each other

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:55 AM   #56
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Hollywood, California
Posts: 218
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Fridays report/article is quite disturbing...
13:15 - Another Linguistic Note
Six Great Quakes to Come

hmmm when do we move from the west coast???

I just wanted to touch base with my so. cal. neighbors and others on Avelon who have been kind to me (or have read my posts.... agree or disagree. your company is an honor).

I have a very close eclectic, informal Facebook page (from a Christian couple to an Illuminati person... from boke, ex-junkies to well-to-do film/music industry folk, if you're a part of the Cam/Ave community, you are very welcome to pop in!).

I'm happy there's a So. Cal. Avelon sub group. There should be more sub-forums covering other areas, too.

My love to YOU... to those who are still suffering in Haiti... to the broken hearted, broken limbed and lonely. I love you.

Paul Perner http://ravensanddoves.com

http://northhollywoodarts.com

http://home.earthlink.net/~paul_perner/
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #57
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Geneva, NY
Posts: 156
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Someone posted this on another forum awhile ago. there's a ton of information here. I hope it helps. I haven't even begun to sift through all of it myself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16612974/War-News


Maybe this will help on the Ben Fulford question too.

P.S. note the list of earthquakes on one of the slides.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #58
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
According to the time wave graph there will be an event in 2010 that raises our

consciousness higher from what I know it will be later in the year rather than

sooner.
Can you explain a bit on the event? What time graph are you speaking about?

Thanks
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:22 AM   #59
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Yeah... according to his data OUTLOOK NOT SO GOOD. Hmmm what does someone do on a day to day basis with this kind of information. I could start a new thread on this one.

Thanks for post Kulapops!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Incidentally... it's not getting any better... as George posts this today...(check out the site for the full details)

At the macro level, there's a serious problem in the data from Cliff that's got me nervous, clock watching, and not at all pleased: The event(stream) that people associate with December 2012 may not take that long to get here. Could be coming along in October of 2011...and impacting over a 1-3 week kind of timeline, then bouncing along in bumps (with kind of flat plateaus to them) at a lot level until spring'ish of 2012 and then the data pretty much disappears for a year before trickling back online but at much reduced levels 2013-2014.

This is not to be confused with packets of data. There's no way to sense that. People (esp. with monkey mind active) what to assign hard numeric values, but that's not how 'squishy stuff' works. Instead the question is how long after the 'quiet' does language return?

The data has pretty much always had the 'gap' out in this period ahead - from 2000 it looks like a 2012 event and a mid 2013 kind of return. Then in 2007 it looks like the gap was moving bigger as we got closer to it, shaping to before the much ballyhooed December. But the key things is the far side of the gap moved back significantly.

Then in post processing Cliff's been noodling (and understandably pretty depressed about) the 'gap' have moved closer to present (hence Oct 2011) while the far side has moved back even further, 2014-2015.



Well, I'm off to bed to dream positive thoughts. Maybe we'll all be one when we're just a bunch of photons again

take care, in the meantime... be nice to each other

K
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:23 AM   #60
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

I will check it out Ravens and Doves.... Its good to have ya around also!
I am sure we will meet soon


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
I just wanted to touch base with my so. cal. neighbors and others on Avelon who have been kind to me (or have read my posts.... agree or disagree. your company is an honor).

I have a very close eclectic, informal Facebook page (from a Christian couple to an Illuminati person... from boke, ex-junkies to well-to-do film/music industry folk, if you're a part of the Cam/Ave community, you are very welcome to pop in!).

I'm happy there's a So. Cal. Avelon sub group. There should be more sub-forums covering other areas, too.

My love to YOU... to those who are still suffering in Haiti... to the broken hearted, broken limbed and lonely. I love you.

Paul Perner http://ravensanddoves.com

http://northhollywoodarts.com

http://home.earthlink.net/~paul_perner/
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:26 AM   #61
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Holy SH.. man! Thats alot of info...

Thanks for the link, will sift throught it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
Someone posted this on another forum awhile ago. there's a ton of information here. I hope it helps. I haven't even begun to sift through all of it myself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16612974/War-News


Maybe this will help on the Ben Fulford question too.

P.S. note the list of earthquakes on one of the slides.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #62
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Can you explain a bit on the event? What time graph are you speaking about?

Thanks
Hey here's the graph it might be a little difficult to see lol.

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #63
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Yeah... according to his data OUTLOOK NOT SO GOOD. Hmmm what does someone do on a day to day basis with this kind of information. I could start a new thread on this one.

Thanks for post Kulapops!
Yes, I agree Sammytray... one of the reason's I like George and Cliff is that they seem relatively normal - they are getting depressed with the data. this is a little more trustworthy reaction to me than those who are somehow riding high on the wave of doom and gloom.

I hope their rickety time machne is full of s**t ! For their sakes and ours

But as Swanny pertinently pointed out on another thread, 'who predicted the haiti quake?' I don't remember George and Cliff predicting that one. Though to be fair, I've not been reading his site since Dec. They have been saying quakes to come...for a while... but quakes do happen of course.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #64
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Hey look Stewart Swerdlow mentions LA about to be hit with the largest Quake ever....

"... In addition, many geologists are saying that the LA area is about to have a quake the size of which has never been recorded on Earth before! All the things I warned you about are coming true...."

http://www.expansions.com/News.cfm
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #65
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hey look Stewart Swerdlow mentions LA about to be hit with the largest Quake ever....

"... In addition, many geologists are saying that the LA area is about to have a quake the size of which has never been recorded on Earth before! All the things I warned you about are coming true...."

http://www.expansions.com/News.cfm
I hate to make predictions, but one thing is for sure, the entire planet is

experiencing increased seismic activity. This is not isolated to any certain area


And something could give anywhere. It is just best to prepare for the worst

and hope for the best.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #66
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Just had to pop in here to say hi to Sammy and Ravens.

40 year SoCal resident. Lived all but 2 1/2 years of my life on the ring of fire.

oh, that 2 1/2 years? I spent it in Boulder, Co because when I'd drive down Ocean Bl. in Long beach, all I could see, in my mind's eye, were the buildings I was passing, except they were all just broken fragments of themselves.

That was in 1973 tho, so evidently my timing sucks.

Anyway. will try to find the SoCal community here later on.

Lastly... Ya think it'll rain?



Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:49 AM   #67
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 96
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

here is an explanation of the timewave graph, there's three parts.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnV25LWFQ8
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #68
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA County
Posts: 361
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Yes, I agree Sammytray... one of the reason's I like George and Cliff is that they seem relatively normal - they are getting depressed with the data. this is a little more trustworthy reaction to me than those who are somehow riding high on the wave of doom and gloom.

I hope their rickety time machne is full of s**t ! For their sakes and ours

But as Swanny pertinently pointed out on another thread, 'who predicted the haiti quake?' I don't remember George and Cliff predicting that one. Though to be fair, I've not been reading his site since Dec. They have been saying quakes to come...for a while... but quakes do happen of course.

K
I have an idea on why this may be the case. It could be said that each of us resonate to our current location including the people, geography, language, etc. If the webbot is to collect the collective thoughts and postings from all of the people on the internet, how many people are really participating from Haiti? My point is they don't have much of a web presence and their collective "data" might not be substantial enough to pick up. Likewise, the rest of us who don't live in Haiti probably don't resonate with it too much, so we don't produce anything in our own language.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:57 AM   #69
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Hmmm your right i believe, noone predicted the haitti quake. I suppose with enough studying and expertise, someone will hit the nail on the head.

Quakes in california??? Yellowstone??? you betcha!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Yes, I agree Sammytray... one of the reason's I like George and Cliff is that they seem relatively normal - they are getting depressed with the data. this is a little more trustworthy reaction to me than those who are somehow riding high on the wave of doom and gloom.

I hope their rickety time machne is full of s**t ! For their sakes and ours

But as Swanny pertinently pointed out on another thread, 'who predicted the haiti quake?' I don't remember George and Cliff predicting that one. Though to be fair, I've not been reading his site since Dec. They have been saying quakes to come...for a while... but quakes do happen of course.

K
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:00 AM   #70
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Hey Fred!

Yep , so cal is pretty cool. gotta love the spectrum mall!

Look forward to talking with OC people more and possibly connecting. It kinda makes me nervous however... groups can be easily "watched"


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Just had to pop in here to say hi to Sammy and Ravens.

40 year SoCal resident. Lived all but 2 1/2 years of my life on the ring of fire.

oh, that 2 1/2 years? I spent it in Boulder, Co because when I'd drive down Ocean Bl. in Long beach, all I could see, in my mind's eye, were the buildings I was passing, except they were all just broken fragments of themselves.

That was in 1973 tho, so evidently my timing sucks.

Anyway. will try to find the SoCal community here later on.

Lastly... Ya think it'll rain?



Fred
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #71
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Yes indeed.... I dont know how they do it but when they track the internet data globally, the USA (which is heavy into internet) gives them interesting data to say the least.

The fine line is wether its true that we (the people) have enough "energy" to really influence or "trigger" geological events. IF we are truly conected to the earth (literally) then it could be safe to assume that WE DO influence the energy in specific areas. If the big citys are filled with "destructive unbalanced energy" then possibly the earth absorbs this and reacts accordingly.

However, as I have stated, we are dealing with NATURAL phenomena, a cleansing is taking place.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I have an idea on why this may be the case. It could be said that each of us resonate to our current location including the people, geography, language, etc. If the webbot is to collect the collective thoughts and postings from all of the people on the internet, how many people are really participating from Haiti? My point is they don't have much of a web presence and their collective "data" might not be substantial enough to pick up. Likewise, the rest of us who don't live in Haiti probably don't resonate with it too much, so we don't produce anything in our own language.

--sjkted
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:12 AM   #72
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

very cool... thanks for this!


Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
here is an explanation of the timewave graph, there's three parts.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnV25LWFQ8
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #73
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Just confirming that HPH was correct on one of the many quakes coming. In addition, another report is out.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:10 AM   #74
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
According to the time wave graph there will be an event in 2010 that raises our

consciousness higher from what I know it will be later in the year rather than

sooner.

After seeing all the recent activity, I would guess sooner than later.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #75
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 96
Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

around november the graph shoots down dramatically

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...9a2c4f07c4.jpg
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon