Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #76
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
(Wasn't there a paramedic in S America who feared for his life?).
To clarify: This is the one I was thinking of, a FEMA videographer, not a paramedic. It's posted somewhere on the forum too.

Kurt Sonnenfeld : Exclusive interview
9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public
As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month shooting 29 tapes of film: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido" (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government’s account of the 9/11 events.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

Re Enron: I'm also adding this link which also has some interesting information about the Aspen Institute (CO), as well as $7 Billion of Public Funds went to Enron etc.

ENRON-BUSH-HARVARD-WTC-OIL-CONNECTION
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Enron_bush.htm
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #77
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Great link no caste. That settles it I am going with this guy! lol

Love to see his videotapes.

This is a picture of him ( Kurt Sonnenfeld) and another investigator. Anybody else notice something very unusual about this picture?


micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #78
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Great link no caste. That settles it I am going with this guy! lol

Love to see his videotapes.

This is a picture of him ( Kurt Sonnenfeld) and another investigator. Anybody else notice something very unusual about this picture?


I don't know his background. But I have a weird idea tho'

... if those tapes (if good) could be hooked up with Dr Wood. I wonder what would come of that.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #79
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Is there a member who believes Alex Jones is a paid 9-11 truth disinfo agent?
In fact, I do.

This has been my opinion from day one.

He is there to 'control' the movement.

Thankfully, the multitude of theories and people taking different stances about 9/11 has not worked in Alex's favor.

Another thing is that I also do not agree about a 'reinvestigation'. Whats the point? You'll just get another cooked and well planned proceeding with the same conclusion already decided. In fact much of the 'new' evidence and witness testimony would be selectively discredited, one by one, piece by piece.

Then no one will ever question 9/11 again.

That's why I think the movement should be more centered around the process of 'waking people up', rather than trying to prove the government are murderers, when this is already established through the preponderance of evidence.

Personally, as outrageous as some people think, I really ted there may have been orbital weapons platforms and DEW's used for the false flag attack, perpetrated in the interests of extremist christian and zionist cabals, thus justifying tremendous budgets and public propaganda for several wars, which are more like training with new weapons against innocent people, and illegally occupying territory, and God knows what else.

I even heard that part of the motive for invading Iraq was to acquire, or rather, steal, certain artifacts in that area, perhaps to do with Sumerian Stargates.

Hey, who knows? - Hitler was certainly after stuff like that, before ultimately his demise.

Peace

Last edited by Majorion; 12-27-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:21 AM   #80
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Anybody else notice something very unusual about this picture?



I am referring to all of the orbs in the picture. This is an outstanding picture of orbs. The location of the pic gives it even more significance.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:24 AM   #81
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I am referring to all of the orbs in the picture. This is an outstanding picture of orbs. The location of the pic gives it even more significance.

ORBS?!!?

Dude, that is dust on the lens.... come on now.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #82
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

I think James Gilliland might disagree with you.

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.ORBPhotographs.html
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #83
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
In fact, I do.

This has been my opinion from day one.

He is there to 'control' the movement.

Thankfully, the multitude of theories and people taking different stances about 9/11 has not worked in Alex's favor.

Another thing is that I also do not agree about a 'reinvestigation'. Whats the point? You'll just get another cooked and well planned proceeding with the same conclusion already decided. In fact much of the 'new' evidence and witness testimony would be selectively discredited, one by one, piece by piece.

Then no one will ever question 9/11 again.

That's why I think the movement should be more centered around the process of 'waking people up', rather than trying to prove the government are murderers, when this is already established through the preponderance of evidence.

Personally, as outrageous as some people think, I really ted there may have been orbital weapons platforms and DEW's used for the false flag attack, perpetrated in the interests of extremist christian and zionist cabals, thus justifying tremendous budgets and public propaganda for several wars, which are more like training with new weapons against innocent people, and illegally occupying territory, and God knows what else.

I even heard that part of the motive for invading Iraq was to acquire, or rather, steal, certain artifacts in that area, perhaps to do with Sumerian Stargates.

Hey, who knows? - Hitler was certainly after stuff like that, before ultimately his demise.

Peace
I prefer to concentrate on evidence that will get 9/11 re-opened. As I showed in my previous posts, space based weapons evidence is poor and the main pushers of this theory have no idea what they are talking about and their evidence is not empirical and they interpret it to fit their theories. Its bad science.
Jones does not control the truth movement nor is he trying to. There is no evidence of this. He is just a sensationalist is all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:28 PM   #84
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I prefer to concentrate on evidence that will get 9/11 re-opened. As I showed in my previous posts, space based weapons evidence is poor and the main pushers of this theory have no idea what they are talking about and their evidence is not empirical and they interpret it to fit their theories. Its bad science.
Jones does not control the truth movement nor is he trying to. There is no evidence of this. He is just a sensationalist is all.
Simple sensationalist or not, he has undoubtedly contaminated the field, which is the word I should have used instead of 'control'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
As I showed in my previous posts, space based weapons evidence is poor and the main pushers of this theory have no idea what they are talking about
I wouldn't go that far.

The people who argue the no-plane theory have excellent points.

I noticed John Lear and my friend Zorgon have already discussed this with you quite a while ago, and provided monumental evidence: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3863
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #85
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I prefer to concentrate on evidence that will get 9/11 re-opened.
I think that 9-11 truth advocates should focus on continuing the initiative of spreading the word that the official story can't be true and that it is clear that the attacks were staged to further the New World Order agenda, and not engage in a debate about what technology was used. It doesn't matter!!

What matters is that we the people not be fooled by a false flag attack, and that we reject all that has come out of that false flag attack. I'm talking about the Patriot Act, etc., etc., etc.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 PM   #86
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
spreading the word that the official story can't be true and that it is clear that the attacks were staged
The process of waking people up is more important.

I agree.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:43 PM   #87
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

The process of waking people up is more important.

I agree.
I would love it if we here on Avalon could focus like a laser beam on that objective.

There are guests reading this forum. Some of these guests may never have researched 9-11 truth.

With our posts, we can reach out. And we can do that with what we avoid saying as much as by what we say.

9-11 truth is so important! I think it behooves us all to try to help spread the word the best that each of us knows how to do...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #88
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Posts: 181
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

I found this video last night, not knowing that it was under the subject of 9/11. One guy plays several different characters, and if you can overlook the multi personality issue, he's got some great information. He even ties AIG, the former head of the Federal Reserve Bank, the Mena Arkansas drug deals, etc. to 9/11. Very interesting material.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1981225573970187433&hl=en&f s=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #89
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Posts: 181
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Sorry, the link didn't work. Go to google videos and search for Who Killed John O'Neill.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Sorry, the link didn't work. Go to google videos and search for Who Killed John O'Neill.
Here's another try. Hopefully this is the one you're talking about:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ohn+o%27neill#
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #91
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Posts: 181
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Thank you so much Seashore! Yes, that's the one. I'm not good with posting links.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:09 AM   #92
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Thank you so much Seashore! Yes, that's the one. I'm not good with posting links.
You're welcome!

Thanks for your participation.

I've been having trouble with links lately, too. I've noticed that strange things happen to my links later. If I go back to a previous post the link has changed. It's weird.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:08 AM   #93
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Simple sensationalist or not, he has undoubtedly contaminated the field, which is the word I should have used instead of 'control'.



I wouldn't go that far.

The people who argue the no-plane theory have excellent points.

I noticed John Lear and my friend Zorgon have already discussed this with you quite a while ago, and provided monumental evidence: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3863

Not THAT again!

Unfortunatly, John ran away when the going got tough. (read the whole thread if you want the whole strory) He also did EXACTLY the same thing on the open minds forums. When faced with difficult questions, he refuses to admit he does not have evidence to back up what he says. Indeed, I was the reason john left Avalon. see this post....
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4&postcount=54
But lets say no more about it. I dont want to rake up old graves and its obvious to all who read the thread which of us couldnt take the heat.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-31-2009 at 10:56 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:10 AM   #94
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Simple sensationalist or not, he has undoubtedly contaminated the field, which is the word I should have used instead of 'control'.
How? You cant just say something like that and not qualify it.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #95
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Simple sensationalist or not, he has undoubtedly contaminated the field, which is the word I should have used instead of 'control'.

I wouldn't go that far.

The people who argue the no-plane theory have excellent points.

Please be clearer in your thinking. I was talking about spaced based weapons. Not "no planes." One thing at a time.

What do you think of the interviews I posted? It should be clear to all that take the time to watch it that Judy is talking herself in circles and has no real understanding of physics and cannot stick to one point or indeed, answer a simple question without constructing straw man arguments.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:19 AM   #96
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hastings, UK
Posts: 424
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I think that 9-11 truth advocates should focus on continuing the initiative of spreading the word that the official story can't be true and that it is clear that the attacks were staged to further the New World Order agenda, and not engage in a debate about what technology was used. It doesn't matter!!

But it does matter. The devil is in the details. People want to know how it was done.
You wont convince anyone by just saying, "it was a false flag but you dont need to bother to look at the evidence, just take me at my word". You must present evidence. No plane theory and space based weapons theory can be refuted and are not provable 100%. What we DO have however is incontrivertibale evidence of explosives which we did not have 3 years ago. This has not been debunked and indeed is only getting stronger.
Show them the peer reviewed papers.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/co...001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Environmental anomalies at the World Trade Center: evidence for energetic materials
http://www.springerlink.com/content/f67q6272583h86n4/

This is hard science and is the best chance of convincing a skeptical mind.

Also read these 2 amazing articles on how explosives could have easily been put into the trade centers and how Nano-thermite related companies had office space in the towers...

Demolition access to the World Trade Center towers: Part one - Tenants
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...90713033854249

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...90813150853871
Demolition Access To The WTC Towers: Part Two - Security

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-31-2009 at 10:52 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #97
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 139
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Hei,

I guess we in a phase called "ridiculed" still. Thats the hard price you have to
pay when you say anything against official "truth".

Think about it, how many people know that both world wars were started as false flag operations?
I mean all this is admit by our governments and are no more secrets and still there is a huge denial around it.

And list goes on...Vietnam war, uss liberty incidence in -67, bomb attack in 1986 in berlin that caused USA bombard to Libya, Irak, Afganistan.....

Start a war is very difficult without good reason because you have to get people behind you.
I would be extreamly suprised if any war would start without false flag operation.

Anyway, we have in Finland good truth movment what comes to terrorism
that governments practice.
You can visit the web- site and found lot of articles in English if your
Finnish isnt that good...

http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/

Piissiä ja rakkautta
KF
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:01 PM   #98
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
You wont convince anyone by just saying, "it was a false flag but you dont need to bother to look at the evidence, just take me at my word".
Of course not.

It just seems to me that the anomalies in the official story should be the focus rather than the theories of what the actual event was that took place.

I believe that the anomalies alone are enough for the vast majority of people. The only problem is that many people have not yet taken the time to consider them, or they have not yet been able to face the horror of it all.

Most people are not stimulated by a scientific puzzle to be solved.

Included in the box of a DVD that I purchased there was a card entitled "The Independent Thinker's 9/11 FACT SHEET." It says on the back of it "Order postcards at www.911WeKnow.com.

I'm just going to type this list:
  1. No steel-framed building before or since 9/11 has ever collapsed due to fire.
  2. No official agency (FAA, FBI, or the airlines) has ever released a list of the 9/11 passengers. But within hours, the FBI released a list of the alleged hijackers.
  3. On September 11th, 2001 the FAA successfully grounded all aircraft - an unprecedented operation. Yet it could not successfully scramble any jet fighters that day - a normal procedure occurring over 100 times a year.
  4. Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper and part of the World Trade Center complex, was not struck by a plane but collapsed in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 PM on September 11th, in the exact manner of a controlled demolition.
  5. There was no visible airplane debris where Flight 93 supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania - only a smoking hole in the ground, much like a bomb crater.
  6. Office fires burn at low temperatures of 600-800 dF. Steel melts at 2750 dF. Jet fuel is an ordinary hydrocarbon; its maximal burning temperature is 1200 dF in open air. Neither jet fuel not the burning contents of the buildings could have caused the towers' steel structure to buckle or fail.
  7. Tests have shown that cell-phone calls cannot be made at altitudes over 4000 to 8000 feet, as cell towers are located on the ground. Commercial airlines fly at 30,000 feet and above. No passenger could have successfully placed a call for help by cell phone from an airborne plane on 9/11, as reported.
  8. 9/11 was immediately declared an "act of war" by President Bush. The rubble from Ground Zero was carted away and the steel sold off without examination.
  9. Enormous profits were made by insiders on plummeting stock prices of the two airlines involved in 9/11 - American and United. Federal law protects their identities.
  10. Accepting victims' compensation barred 9/11 families from further discovery through litigation.

Last edited by Seashore; 12-31-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Clarify
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #99
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Great post Seashore. I agree.

I do not want to be like the police investigators that think they have solved a case and put the blinders on and fail to look at all other possibilities. Many innocent people have gone to jail because of this.

I believe that the above info has done a good job at waking up millions.

Btw I don't think AJ is a disinfo agent. He may not always be right, but I think he is doing a good job. Sometimes he gets a little too passionate, but he has brought a lot to light.


micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #100
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Great post Seashore. I agree.

I do not want to be like the police investigators that think they have solved a case and put the blinders on and fail to look at all other possibilities. Many innocent people have gone to jail because of this.

I believe that the above info has done a good job at waking up millions.

Btw I don't think AJ is a disinfo agent. He may not always be right, but I think he is doing a good job. Sometimes he gets a little too passionate, but he has brought a lot to light.


You know, he gets on my nerves sometimes. His voice can be irritating as hell. He interrupts people and he loses his temper. But I love the man. I am indebted to him. I don't know where we would be without him.

God bless Alex Jones.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon