Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

I posted this in another thread (Whistleblower Testimony) and then realized it might get lost there.

When I listened to Alex Collier's 5/18/2008 1/7 video posted on youtube:

NEW LINK - OLD LINK REMOVED BY USER

(Partial transcription starts at minute 3:00 of part 3/7.)

back in May, I transcribed part of it so I could remind myself and share with others:

More on Alex Collier at: http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...024:Topic:2364

Please enjoy...

MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDANS

Alex says:
"We're already who we (Earthlings) need to be; it's just a question of remembering."

"And in that remembering, it's about letting go, of what we would be perceive as mistakes, of regrets."

He asked Vissaeus ~ Andromedan:
"What's going to happen to us? What is it that you want me to do?"

Vissaeus answers:
"This is how we foresee who you all become."

"Responsible freedom of self-determination becoming truly self-confident and free. To unconditionally be responsible for yourself without being coerced by some other authority."

"The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime."

"In being consciously aware of not choosing to withhold love is an amazing feat and it is not an easy one either."

Alex Collier comments:
"It doesn't always mean that I make the best choices or the right choices."

Vissaeus continues:
"The most necessary action for all of your Terraview races who are aware is to do whatever you are capable of to (eliminate) illuminate your degenerated societies."

(When I first transcribed this I thought he said eliminate and now, listening to it again recently, I think he said illuminate...minute 6:18 of 4/7)

"Consciousness is your scale, it always provides balance, which does not ever fail. It speaks to those who listen and tells them what to do and what not to do. Not to one or all beings who choose to be evolved. The administrators of your government are responsible for professional order, but not your moral codes of order."

"The key to your happiness Terrans is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others."

"Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or slave of anyone else. Though the hidden ones will trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planet and race. Our help is being extended to you if you so want it . Because of your genetic lineages to our races we would like to be there with you during your difficult times. Today your planet and your race destroys itself in ignorance."

"The goal is to recover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves."

"And try to always be at one with yourself."

Morenae ~ Andromedan: (1998 ~ He makes reference to December 3, 2013 moving into Fifth Density)
"All of us regardless of our form or our dimensional growth, live in a boundless consciousness. It does appear that all things seem to revolve and evolve in cycles."

"Now after the blindness of 5725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world which none of your planet's forefathers were privileged to ever experience."

Alex explains:
"In Andromeda one of the things that they stress is creating a race of leaders. In that leadership everyone has a responsibility to not only be a leader themselves but to make a leader of everyone else. And in that, everyone moves together. There may be varying different degrees, but everyone moves together. This is something that they have stressed over and over and over again. They have also stressed being as close to nature as possible."

"We are the only planet, that Alex is aware of, that uses currency. In fact, he had an experience where Morenae and Vissaeus had asked him to try to explain to them why we used money or what they referred to as paper with pictures on it."

"I spent a great deal of time in between contacts putting something together for them. I had a contact and had this opportunity to present this information to them."

"As I was presenting it, I was going through it, I had a paper with me that I was reading it off and had little charts that I had carried in my back pack. Of course they already knew this information since they had been watching our history."

"And when it was all over."

Morenae says:
"Thank you very much I enjoyed it."

Vissaeus just looked at him and had a very straight face and said:
"I don't understand."

Alex says:
"What don't you understand?"

Vissaeus responds:
"I don't understand why you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?"

Alex says:
"That haunted me for many years, that statement."

Alex continues:
"How do we unravel that? What do we create in order to drop that paradigm? And how do we create it? Who is going to step up and say you know what, we have fought wars over money, we have fought wars over gold, we have fought wars over this and fought wars over that, We have nearly destroyed the planet. We have destroyed species. We're destroying humanity. And it's all over power, wealth and things like that. How do we move from this paradigm to the next paradigm? How do we do it?"

"I know there are a lot of folks trying, making suggestions, talking to people, sharing their perspectives."

"The extraterrestrial civilizations have given up on the governments of the Earth a long time ago. The only ones that are fully integrating with a lot of the Earth's governments you don't really want to know anyway."

"How do we find our soul again? What does it take to change the essence of a man? Is there a phrase? Is there a mantra? Is there a prayer? Is there an event? What does it take to change the essence of a man or a woman?"

"I do not have the answer but I am asking the question and have been for a long time."

"Many of us have completely lost our way. We know a lot of good people who would do anything for us as friends, but they simply don't have a clue. We want them to be aware of the changes that are coming. You can put all this information in front of them and they're simply going to just dismiss it, because it is too overwhelming to them. They have to take it in little bites and little slices. They just simply don't want to deal with it because they are so overwhelmed just trying to manage a life that already doesn't work. Or, they're not already happy with, because it's all that they know and they're afraid to let it go because they don't have anything else to believe in, just what it is that they do every day."

"In creating a new domain of knowing and asking the question, what is it that we want? It has to be something that everybody can take hold of a piece of."

Alex continues:
"For example, every day there are little things that we could do to begin shifting our consciousness. Every day when we get up, the first thing we should do is be grateful that we're alive to see another day. And just make that acknowledgment...Spirit, thank you."

"Always tell your children that you love them. Every day. Tell them that you're proud of them. Always tell your wife that you love her or your partner that you love him or her. Always be friendly and cordial at the office. When you hear an ambulance drive by just say a blessing. Say I bless whoever that's for and that their highest good is what is achieved. Little things like that."

"When you walk into a room, just say I bless this room. Little things like that make all the difference. Because it's conscious intent that every day when you do things like that, those things are easy to do. What you do is you begin to polarize, you begin to magnetize those spaces with your thoughts. And whatever you magnetize and you put out, it will come back, it will be mirrored back to you. That is why Earth is the boot camp for the soul. It's because that's what it does, it mirrors our sh*t back to us. You know, and the more sh*t...the more sh*t. (laughter) And that's why it's so overwhelming after a while."

"So it's little things. Because these are things I've had to try to do and I struggle to remember them every day. These are little things that I can do. I bless my food and bless my coffee. What you do is just get into a space of blessing everything and it does in fact change the frequency. It will change the people that you work with. It might take a little while. But these are simple things; just little things that you can remember to do every day. At lunch time go for a walk, don't just sit in your cubicle, go outside. If you have to go to the bathroom, don't go right back to your cubicle, go outside make a loop around the building. Give yourself a break, just remember where you are. Don't get stuck in just being so in a rut that you forget. Because it's easy. That's why we're so stuck on Earth."

"The extraterrestrials, the visitations, the psychic phenomena, the paranormal phenomena. All of that stuff is us. It's all happening to us because it is us. These are all reminders of who we are. All we have to do is get out of our own way."

With Peace and Love in Mind,

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-13-2009 at 06:12 AM. Reason: changing shist to sh*t, now that I know how to express that
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

Thank you for this
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks very much for posting this. Alex does seem like a sincere individual. There is some very interesting information in his book aswell. "defending sacred ground"
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
MusicLover

I don't mean to be a jerk but is there ANY proof to anything he says.There are alot of people talking about stuff but how much of it is true.I thought he was very sincere as well but that still doesn't cut it.A good conman will fool the smartest of people.I am not calling him a conman but I am just curious why people believe him without proof.
Does not a good lie start by believing it yourself??
Old 10-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #5
Shechaiyah
Banned

I have Collier's 1994 FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE tape--

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92185126189734

which is a historical record.

His site reflects the deceit and perfidy that my site catalogues also.

"The New World Order is an ALIEN AGENDA," struck me as too True to be obvious to those who watching television all the time.

Shech--
Edited to add comments.

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-07-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
MusicLover

How is it historical record??I saw this interview and he just seems like a reg nice guy but with NO PROOF!!!Having stuff on a site doesn't make it true.
All I am asking is WHY do people believe someone who just tells them stuff...Can he not get a pic of some sort or anything at all to back up what he is saying.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #7
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Not that I don't agree somewhat with your question--I get frustrated to the nines because there never seems to be any pictures of the stuff these contactees talk about--at best, fuzzy, your-guess-is-as-good-as mine shots... However, we accept eyewitness testimony and circumstantial evidence in our courts of law as valid proof, why not in his case?

What I am hearing/seeing more and more is that these more highly advanced beings exist on other planes of energy/dimensions/(insert indecipherable physics quote here), so pictures can't really capture their image, only our consciousness can, if we happened to be tuned into their 'frequency'--probably with their help. This makes a certain amount of sense when you consider that animals can hear sounds we can't, others can see heat/energy signatures that we can't. In fact, our technology and our senses are just geared to our narrow band of frequencies.

I read a passage allegedly transcribed from one of the 'greys' in which it commented that their skin color wasn't really grey, but a color our eyes couldn't see because it was outside the violet-to-yellow band we're aware of and built to see....so the color just registers as 'grey' to our eyes. We'd just have to take its word for it, wouldn't we?
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who runs around looking for solid proof wont see it until they experience it. If the solid proof that you want was available then you wouldnt need to go looking as it would become standard truth very quickly
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
MusicLover

good point
Old 10-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
Shechaiyah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
How is it historical record??

I saw this interview and he just seems like a reg nice guy but with NO PROOF!!!Having stuff on a site doesn't make it true. All I am asking is WHY do people believe someone who just tells them stuff...Can he not get a pic of some sort or anything at all to back up what he is saying.
QUERY:
How it is a historical record?

It is a very complete summary of what cooper, hoagland, salla, burisch and the whole ET/UFO community has been telling us for decades.

He does an excellent job of integrating the micro and the macro. He's a good history teacher because he uses summaries frequently to help the listener navigated through such a huge knowledge base.

As a teacher, I'm impressed with his delivery and outline.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #11
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the q1994 interview with him:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92185126189734

and really liked it.

For me, it's not so much having proof of anything. It's more about just listening, and if I feel resonance with it, I take something away. If not, I just move on.

I've never listened to one single person talk of their experiences and said to myself, "Wow, this is it, now I know 100%!" I will probably always have a little doubt, but the possibilities will always remain and I will always keep an open mind.

There must be a reason I am drawn to all this stuff.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #12
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Anyone who runs around looking for solid proof wont see it until they experience it. If the solid proof that you want was available then you wouldnt need to go looking as it would become standard truth very quickly
We are conditioned to accept only things that "science" can prove. It's time for people to start searching for answers within themselves because it is a little bit obvious that we cannot trust the things that have been hammered into our brains by the media, our school systems and our so called authorities.

There is alot more to what is going on than what we are told. What is proof? Is proof when a "teacher", or "expert" or "news anchor" says so? What sort of proof are u people looking for?

People are conditioned to a level that is almost frightening. I truly feel for Alex Collier and thank him for having the courage to stand up against an army of conditioned people and offer his knowledge and experiences.
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #13
MusicLover

Hoaglund has proof in pics and logic...Cooper was a bit of an embellisher and Salle I don't know of and Burisch I would love to believe but I think in the ufo community there are a third of people with facts a third with no facts and a story and another third that are just plain lying.How can anybody just openly accept what they are told??
Old 10-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #14
MusicLover

Now I'll shuddup!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:34 AM   #15
AlexTony
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing the A.Collier data
AlexTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:04 AM   #16
jimbo83478
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic! Thanks so much for posting this!
jimbo83478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #17
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Alex is awesome.

I love the guy, and love his talks.

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member

Alex collier letters from andromeda was published in nexus magazine ten years ago.Great read but none of the information presented came to light.He gave time dates which came and passed another false dawn.Maybe were more brainwashed then the masses?Tired of the ******** the regressive steped into our timeline without asking 99% of the population so why can't the light beings step in to balance the books?
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #19
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana jones View Post
Alex collier letters from andromeda was published in nexus magazine ten years ago.Great read but none of the information presented came to light.He gave time dates which came and passed another false dawn.Maybe were more brainwashed then the masses?Tired of the ******** the regressive steped into our timeline without asking 99% of the population so why can't the light beings step in to balance the books?
That's exactly what i think... I mean if we were already manipulated by ETs in a negative way, I would have thought the powers of love would thrown some more balance our way via some 'good guy ET' intervention. But then again maybe this will happen, afterall, things seem to be getting a bit nuts lately. I think crisis calls for humour by the way. That's my tip on how to survive the madness that may or may not happen.

But yeah A's seem to keep pretty quiet compared to the P's and the real Z's (not the garden cloned variety). I also imagine there are more ET races out there that have probably been here, but have yet to be discovered. Perhaps they are a bit afraid of us, I mean we don't exactly have a great record for loving our planet, let alone ourselves. Here's hoping.

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:06 AM   #20
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
All I am asking is WHY do people believe someone who just tells them stuff...Can he not get a pic of some sort or anything at all to back up what he is saying?

John Hogue was a guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory last night.
After viewing your post and reading his prediction here, I understood.

THE AGE OF BELIEF ENDS

PREDICTION: "After 2008, it will not be enough merely to "believe" something. People will feel the first stirrings of wanting "to know" something is true, first hand, about themselves, their world, and the mystery of existence. They do this guided by feeling the new dispensation of history that is the coming Aquarian Age."

More Predictions Posted @ Project Avalon Forum, Visions of the Future.

Also http://hogueprophecy.com/predictions2008.htm

Interesting topic on left side of his webpage: Who is MABUS?

Pleeeased to meet you can you guess my naaime?

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-16-2010 at 02:33 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:42 PM   #21
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post

John Hogue was a guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory last night.
After viewing your post and reading his prediction here, I understood.

THE AGE OF BELIEF ENDS

PREDICTION: "After 2008, it will not be enough merely to "believe" something. People will feel the first stirrings of wanting "to know" something is true, first hand, about themselves, their world, and the mystery of existence. They do this guided by feeling the new dispensation of history that is the coming Aquarian Age."

More Predictions Posted @ Project Avalon Forum, Visions of the Future.

Also hogueprophecy.com/predictions2008.htm

Interesting topic on left side of his webpage: Who is MABUS?

Pleeeased to meet you can you guess my naaime?

Nice
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:32 AM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't mean to be a jerk but is there ANY proof to anything he says.There are alot of people talking about stuff but how much of it is true.I thought he was very sincere as well but that still doesn't cut it.A good conman will fool the smartest of people.I am not calling him a conman but I am just curious why people believe him without proof.
Does not a good lie start by believing it yourself??
When I first got into this I was researching the Twin Towers and i watched his lectures on You tube and it was his lectures that caused me to really open my eyes if I hadn`t seen any of his stuff I don`t think I`d be writing or having anything to do with this stuff right now
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:46 AM   #23
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Perfect words that you have transcribed..glad to have read it...after years of working at the sharp end of industry where if you mention any of this stuff you'd have people trying to get you admitted to the funny farm or at minimum an interview with head of human resources...its time for people to understand that what is transcribed here is the way we should live. I left industry because i couldn't take the energy produced in a building by so many lost souls.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

This is the latest from Alex collier an interview from April 9th 2009
It seems the message has changed some what since his last interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUTNfY

Number 1 of 12

Last edited by Northern Boy; 05-02-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #25
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
When I first got into this I was researching the Twin Towers and i watched his lectures on You tube and it was his lectures that caused me to really open my eyes if I hadn`t seen any of his stuff I don`t think I`d be writing or having anything to do with this stuff right now
Indeed. Alex's anticipation was verified. In regards to Alex's anticipated natural disaster, years later, we learn from Nassim Haramein that "We shouldn't be here. We were given a second chance. We're floating in grace and 'somebody' is taking care of us" - in referring to the absence of the natural disaster and the visit of the Nibiru comet.

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1/ 8/1996) that:
New York City will be "in ash", sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made." "An act of terrorism will turn it to ash."
*Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHC8InRZqKI
Start at 1:41 in the video.

Thank you thank you thank you to Alex Collier.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 05-02-2009 at 04:29 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote