Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #76
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
I came from a place in the realms of purple and blue

That is all i know about my past, the rest i got no clue

peace,
mikey
I was so excited to read this!

Purple and blue are also part of me in some way. I am very sensitive to colors and am most peaceful when I gaze upon anything where these two colors dominate. Loved, nurtured, comforted, peaceful, and accepted. I feel all of these when I lose myself in these colors. I don't know how or why, but they are very significant to me too.

My 7 year old son (who can see auras quite clearly) says I am a violet aura most of the time, unless I am tired (then it's blue).

I also resonate strongly with the indigo children.

Looking forward to eventually putting all the pieces together!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #77
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
With all repect to your understanding and feelings as well I'd just say the mental life you and I enjoy is an illusionary one. In particular the notion that human beings are somehow seperate from or above the natural world. We are not. We are hairy (some more than others) little mammals walking around on a rock hurtling through the void of space. Whatever purpose we fulfill the earth itself has determined it through its evolutionary system and it (our purpose) exists on a plain other than the mental one in which what we call our conciousness exists. I could be wrong of course and I realize many folks are hoping that I am.
I may be wrong and please correct me if so, but the above statement implies that the real purpose of our existence here is only determinated thru the earth itself. Do you really think that your true YOU decided on that higher mental plain, where our consciousness exist (btw, our consciousness exist on EACH imaginable plain), to be here and now just to deliver itself to the determination of other (in this case earth's consciousness as well as the human groupmind) ???

It is true that my I AM is connected with ALL that is, so also connected with the earth itself and it's wonderful nature...but I/WE choosed to be here and now for a purpose...for a much bigger purpose then just to assist this lovely planet to evolve to whatever it/he/she deserves.

We all have our hidden tallents which we will discover soon.

By the way, the one who hope that you might be wrong just makes them judgmental...I would rather wellcome your opinion and think about it---

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:47 AM   #78
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I don't normally post on this topic because I figure it's none of anyone's business, but I will today for a few reasons. One, there are many starseeds on this board who are waking up to who they really are and where they came from. If enough of us who do know that post, it may motivate others to find out. Second, it's important for everyone to know that there really is more to it than the BS we're all living through on this planet. Last, my throat chakra is opening and I suspect the same is happening for many others. For those of us with a story to tell, the time is now because the world is getting ready to listen.

1. Indigo and Starseed. I'm not sure if there is a difference in these. Part of the mission of the Starseeds is to almost act as ambassadors because they came from a more expanded, uplifting place. It's not something you study towards or prepare for in an academic sense. It comes from a inclination that there is something more and then eventually discovering your roots through your spiritual path.

2. Andromeda

3. 5D or more. The reason I say "or more" is because I've experienced up to 5D and some levels of 6D (although I can't say 100%) and it appears we do exist on many of these levels, but often as fragments. For example, the higher self and soul are above 5D, but we're not always 100% integrated with them. When I was in 5D, there may have been additional dimensions I did integrate with 100% of the time, but I'm not sure I can sense/understand it from my current position.

4. My purpose here is to spread the word about freedom and liberty. It's nothing really fancy, and it's not something I preach about. It's more of something that others observe and can possibly learn about from observing me. In other words, I'm just being who I am and other people may learn by watching. As best as I can tell, this has always been my mission on this planet.

On one of my original lifetimes after the fall of Atlantis, I was in Mesopotamia (perhaps Babylon ?). I was an Arab, along with everyone else and we were all slaves. Everyone hated the establishment and the working conditions, but nobody would do anything about it. I decided to sing this song in front of everyone -- something to the order of I'm a free man, nobody can take it away from me. I do what I want... and refused to work. It had a really catchy tune and it inspired a movement so to speak. TPTB at the time really didn't care for my skit and showed their disagreement by mutilating my vocal cords so I couldn't speak. Speak I couldn't, but I was able to keep banging out that tune with my hands and feet on the floor. I made it clear to everyone that although my body could be constrained physically that I was always the one in charge of myself.

In another lifetime, I was a freedom fighter. I overthrew a tribe with some other men and became king of a tribe for a while. As I became the leader, I was corrupted by power and became much more interested in taking over other local tribes than delivering liberty to my people. If anyone has seen the movie Ashoka (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249371/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_the_Great), the story line in this lifetime was remarkably similar, although perhaps without the cute warrior girl and a few other small differences.

Since then, I've learned quite well not to become a martyr and that violence doesn't solve anything even for a "good" cause.

--sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 02-10-2010 at 06:14 AM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:02 AM   #79
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Who are you? What is your purpose?

I remember being on a ship in space over looking earth. There were a bunch of us huddled together to get a glimpse of the planet and hear it's music. We were surprised to learn that we were offered a chance to live on earth for a while and knew it was a huge honor but also difficult.
So, they tricked you too Just kidding

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #80
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Vortex Of The Avatar

Bonding Of Purpose

Quote:
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=53082#p53082 #7

‘86: Listening to a Lazaris tape called, ‘April Evening’ and heard:

The three main Energies involved with Earth at this time are those of Orion, Pleiades and Sirius

A brief description was given of each:

With the 32 / 23 / 5 / Sirius (32) thing for people with that Vibe.......

‘Prism of Lyra’ notes:

Sirius Energy works with Healing the Physical

Arcturus Energy works with Healing the Emotional
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #81
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

1. you know or assume who you realy are (indigo child, ascended master, christal child, starseed etc.)?

2. you know or assume what's your origin (human, sirian, nordic etc.)?

3. you know or assume what's your origin ("home") dimension (3D, 4D, 5D ect.)?

4. you know or assume what's your real purpose here on earth?
1) No idea. I have had a life off this world and 1 here pre Celtic.
2) No idea. But if the past says anything its humanoid.
3) No idea.
4) No idea. I have this hard wired feeling I'm here for a reason. Since ever I could remember I'm on this planet to do something. I wish someone would bloody well hurry up and tell me. My body is running out of time.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #82
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I may be wrong and please correct me if so, but the above statement implies that the real purpose of our existence here is only determinated thru the earth itself. Do you really think that your true YOU decided on that higher mental plain, ...
No. I don't think there is some higher self that thinks, makes decisions, and so forth. The brain/mind system of human beings does that. The natural evolutionary processes of the living system we know as The Earth has caused us to be formed in the manner we find ourselves in. Is there some "purpose" as human beings think of it? Probably not. The whole "purpose" thing is locked in the realm of the mind and probably has no correlation to things existing in the real world. But if we are created by the Earth for some purpose it would seem to be to take our DNA off the planet and into space since we are the only life form here capable of achieving space flight.

What is the purpose of the planet Mercury? Does it have one? Or does it exist simply because the laws of physics caused it to be formed? Human beings exist. Any "purpose" for the individual is self determined but is that self determined purpose "real"? Probably only in our minds.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #83
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

Thanks for posting this thread, Malletzky!

1. you know or assume who you realy are (indigo child, ascended master, christal child, starseed etc.)?

If I had to pick a label, I would say Indigo becoming a Crystal...

I believe I have had human existances(on and off planet) as well as
other life forms-possibly aquatic in nature. I have always had a strong affinity
for the sea, tropical fish, and dolphins.

The concept of 6D resonates with me.

I am fairly certain that I am here for a purpose in addition to advancing my own evolution. I have a very strong sense of being here to do something very important, but do not believe I have realized this yet.

I had a very powerful dream about 6 years ago. I was standing on the crest of a large hill overlooking a wide plain. The plain was filled with people, all of whom appeared to be sleep walking side-by-side. The were all walking forward, and appeared to disappear at the base of the hill I was standing on as if they were "cycling". I saw others on the hill with me, and got the strong impression that I was part of a team that was working together to help the masses awaken.

I had this dream not long after I started seeing 11:11 and other number patterns, which I believe was when my own awakening kicked into high gear.

Since then, I have been working on repairing damage to my health/DNA, increasing my knowledge, and exploring new possibilities. It can be challenging at times to maintain balance and perspective when trying to survive, correct karmic imbalances, and satisfy personal needs and desires in addition to prioritizing the "mission". I get the impression that I am on the way UP, and just need to keep on moving in that direction-one day at a time.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #84
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread Malletzky.

Quote:

I really don't know. The only special thing I have is a deep connection with a presence within and nature.

I don't know either. And to be honest, I never looked for answers.

I don't know either. And to be honest, I never looked for answers.

This I know, I am here to serve and to evolve, especiffically to become more humble and to learn how to share who I am with my surrounding. I am strongly called by being involved into justice movement and science. I am on the path of freedom...
Thank you, Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #85
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I am part of the council that watches over this planet

I am the one that brought the Wanderers here.

Be at Peace; all is well.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #86
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
No. I don't think there is some higher self that thinks, makes decisions, and so forth. The brain/mind system of human beings does that. The natural evolutionary processes of the living system we know as The Earth has caused us to be formed in the manner we find ourselves in. Is there some "purpose" as human beings think of it? Probably not. The whole "purpose" thing is locked in the realm of the mind and probably has no correlation to things existing in the real world. But if we are created by the Earth for some purpose it would seem to be to take our DNA off the planet and into space since we are the only life form here capable of achieving space flight.

What is the purpose of the planet Mercury? Does it have one? Or does it exist simply because the laws of physics caused it to be formed? Human beings exist. Any "purpose" for the individual is self determined but is that self determined purpose "real"? Probably only in our minds.
Trainedobserver...so it is your understaning that we as humans, with our 'perfect' inteligence and understanding of OUR and ALL existance, ARE the 'non plus ultra' in these vast universes and nothing, really nothing more could exist that would evtl. be more advanced that we are?

Sorry, this all remindes me of the darwinian postulates about the human 'evolution' as well as the standard laws of physic, which I both can't accept any more. Simply, there are so many implications that these theories just can't explain all that we can perceive in 'this 3D reality'.

The question about the "purpose"...well, just regarding the fact that I can 'think' with my mind, doesn't make me the creator of this realm. Nor my limited human mind is capable of anythig more then accepting this realm as it is. I can only suggest, to everyone interessted in some 'scientific' explanations of how our minds really works, to read some material of Karl Jung, "our friend" Sigmund Freud and also Daniel Goleman.

The question about the "purpose" is much more than that. It all starts in my 'conscious' mind.

Now, You just went phylosophical with the question about the purpose of Mercury...really, what is the purpose? Do WE know? NO, at least not with our conscious mind.

And the fact that the humans exist...well, let ME be phylosophical this time:

I must remind you of the very known words from Réne Descartes whith his known "Cogito, ergo sum" or "I think, therefore I am". Sounds fine...I AM.

...but do we have the answer to the question WHO I AM / AM I...? Does the earth with her 'evolutionary' cycles provides the real answers?...

Thanks anyway for your great contribution.

These kind of discussions alone is worth of being human and be here with you!

THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTRIBUTING! GREAT REPLIES SO FAR.

with respect
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-11-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:17 AM   #87
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Oh dear.

I assume I'm human. At least, last I checked I was. That is of course if we are referring to the human 3-D form. I have also experienced conscious awareness in the multi-dimensional form so I also assume my spirit is multi-dimensional. However, the aliens did reveal that I was some type of Zen monk master which had me laughing from here to the next month of Sundays.

Errr, 3-D body, definitely earth. Multi-dimensional body...hmmmm?

Home is in the heart of god and god is everywhere.

I'm a conduit and channel energy from the higher spiritual dimensions to this dimension and then into the beings of the planet. I also have a gift of imparting deep inner peace to those who are in distress and seek help. Being multi-talented allows me to just fill in where there is a need which can be anything from cleaning toilets, administrative work, healing touch practitioner, lecturer, teacher, painter, writer, editor, bee keeper, gardener... I'm just here to do god's will, serve and hold the energy for others until they are up to speed.