Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I've been reading his posts and see nothing that would justify this action. He has a right to his opinion and sharing his story is what folks do here.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I do not know how to see who gets banned or not but I sure can't figure out why anyone would ban Kinsuemei2

The guy had alot of manners and I'm sure he didnt offend anyone. Did he say too much maybe ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

What was he posting on?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what Carol meant as I just looked and it shows that he is on. His name is in a different color but who has time for checking that nonsence out

I wonder if she just seen banned in checking his status but I believe thats someone uses that name LOL

who knows anything anymore
Old 02-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hello to all,

Kinsuemei2 has been banned for hoaxing information.

Sincerely

Ross H.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Hoaxing????

When a loved member gets banned.... people are going to react...

Is it unfair of us to ask for more information?

I am not trying to question Mods decisions...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Wait please - while I work on getting more information ...
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Karen
Old 02-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ok check this out and this is the posting that first ran through my mind after reading what Carol put down

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...wilcock&page=2
Old 02-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
K626
Avalon Senior Member

"Hoaxing"!!

Half this site is "hoaxing"...

More to it I'm sure.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
"Hoaxing"!!

Half this site is "hoaxing"...

More to it I'm sure.
You bring up a great point..one that has been on my mind..

Is it a positive to allow "unsubstantiated"threads.. to continue?

Now.. i suppose the cons will win versus the pros... but..

i do feel a certain responsibility to the "newly awakened"..to offer them a path based on truth and truisms...

Not an easy task i must say..
Old 02-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #12
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
You bring up a great point..one that has been on my mind..

Is it a positive to allow "unsubstantiated"threads.. continue?

Now.. i suppose the cons will win versus the pros... but..

i do feel a certain responsibility to the "newly awakened"..to offer then a path based on truth and truisms...

not an easy task i must say..
IMO nobody should ever be banned from a site such as this. These are very stressfull and trying times and the information comes in many and challenging ways. There are so many parallels between "projecting" fantasy and wishfullness and that being a trigger for an "answer". If we truly are looking for the building blocks I'm afraid everything must go into the mixer. I believe in unpacking the information as it comes and how it comes and I have met many who have "intuited" their own gateway from frankly ridiculous ideation and positions....Let the data flow.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Yes...keep the flood gates of Information , open.

But...
There is purposeful Mis -Information that should not be welcome here...

There must be a neutral moderating of the forum based of guidelines approved by representatives of the whole...

This is my humble opinion..
Old 02-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Yes...keep the flood gates of Information , open.

But...
There is purposeful Mis -Information that should not be welcome here...

There must be a neutral moderating of the forum based of guidelines approved by representatives of the whole...

This is my humble opinion..
I'm always keen to see what "the other side" are upto.

ATS for instance was for quite a while bogged down by "the dark side".
Old 02-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with K626

Half the people Kerry and Bill interview can't be trusted to be telling the full story and they know it

So who decides if you are telling the truth or not ? Certainly God is not monitoring the forum

Why should any of us JUDGE anyone else on this site ? Most of the time if people disagree with someone on this forum, they just IGNORE them.

I happen to think that every person should be free to post unless its rude and ofensive to another person
Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #16
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm

Good points i must say.

So...what if people are getting "duped"..should there be any kind of investigation of what people are "spreading around" In your opinion?
Old 02-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #17
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I have to agree with K626

Half the people Kerry and Bill interview can't be trusted to be telling the full story and they know it

So who decides if you are telling the truth or not ? Certainly God is not monitoring the forum

Why should any of us JUDGE anyone else on this site ? Most of the time if people disagree with someone on this forum, they just IGNORE them.

I happen to think that every person should be free to post unless its rude and ofensive to another person
Agreed.

K.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Carol, I can feel your anger and embarrassment.

I felt that way the very first interview that I ever listened to of his with Kerry. I got a very sick feeling

I force myself to listen to another one of us his videos from the LA Conference but I felt it was all made up of very important other peoples views. Not impressed at all
Old 02-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #19
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Permission to post:

Snippet of what Anchor wrote to kinsuemei2:
Quote:
As you know we are not permitted to post emails or information we have on users in the public for obvious reasons, but so I am asking you if you would give us (the moderators) permission for us (the moderators) to post any private email that they have received from you in public. This will be added to the information given by you and/or HeatherJJAnderson to Bill and Kerry and it all could be posted on the public forum.
Answer from kinsuemei2:
Quote:
Sent: Sunday, 14 February 2010 1:54 PM (this is Sydney, Australia time)
To: anchor@projectavalon.net
Subject: hello
Yes of course what ever I find out I shall let you know, it will probably be from marc as he has the real deal looking for heather/ Joanie if I hear anything I shall let you guys know, she could be fine, I don't know all I know is what I was told, but the possibilty remains that she wants to dissapear. I thank you in your moderation on this matter and do not want any incidents so you can expect my interaction to be observation for the moment so as to not ruffle any feathers.
Message from Karen:
I am not sure how it was that I was chosen to receive a copy of the letters sent to Bill and Kerry, and sometimes to a few other people by Kinsuemei2, but nonetheless, I did receive copies and had a bit of an exchange with Kinsuemei2. Those email conversations will be posted here by me, with permission, while the thread is still closed, and you will be given time to review them carefully before making any replies.

Last edited by Karen; 02-14-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:24 AM   #20
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

First, before I go back and post in chronological order, I want to let you all know - The information we are being told now is that Heather JJ Anderson, HeatherJJAnderson was not killed in a car accident, that she has come out of hiding and is alive and well in Germany.

Quote:
from kinsuemei2
to bill@projectcamelot.org,
kerry@projectcamelot.org,
karen@projectavalon.net,
anchor@projectavalon.net
date Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM (This time stamp is PST)
subject Kinsuemei2

I just called Marc (Marcus Sparacio) he told me that Heather, called him at around 10:30/25 tonight and well they fought on the phone from what I gather but, she is in europe and fine, Eleni also skyped me and gave me a message that heather gave to her about her being in strasboerg? so I dunno all I can say is I am quite mad right now, as according to marc this is my fault she wanted to dissapear and I made such a big deal about avalon she could not do it succselfully I don't know what to do about it so, I dunno I need some advice on what to do now, because I just don't know.
But I am going to have adrink
Now I will post in chronological order.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:32 AM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Kinsuemei2 to Bill Ryan

Quote:
from Kinsuemei2
[name deleted]
karen@projectavalon.net,
[name deleted]
date Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:44 AM (Time stamp is PST)
subject Skype me

I had a very long chat with my wife last night and she is very upset by this whole ordeal, the heather info was heathers info, you can not show me an ip address and a dictated letter when I had already stated to Kerry in a audio interview that you did not know about the fact she was living with us, or that she was extremely scared, as my wife said you need more than facts I already gave to you, now if you did not hear the interview that's fine, but still no excuse for dragging my name through the mud.

I have six people that delt with Heather, of course that is not her real name, one of those is the manager of the motel we stay at, now what do you want for your pound of flesh to clear my name shylock? her death certificate, a picture of her and my wife together, perhaps you want to speak to my wife? I have told Kerry I will give you what ever you ask for but not on the internet, I will come to CA and hand it to Kerry if needs be I have her phone numbers, BUT I WILL PROTECT MY FAMILY, you being upset about this won't change my mind and it does not excuse what you have done from the evidence I now have it appears intentionally

now if you want to talk skype me, Brimstone944 just skype me and talk to me thats all I ask, I am a fighter by trade so if you thought this was going to be easy.. sorry I don't walk away from people and I am not intimidated by you, but if you can call me a liar you had better be able to do it to me because email wont cut it

oh and check the IP I am not being funny I am just proving a point. I know your learning the ropes on the systems but if your people had bothered to check the MAC address that's a "physical" address you would see the difference, as heather was in the other room that we paid for and don't lie and say its in cali because

Result:

Region: FL
City: Boca Raton
Postal Code:
Latitude: 26.3739
Longitude: -80.1468
Metro Code: 548
Area Code: US

of course I am in Orlando not Boca the motel company use boca they must do, so how the moderator that said it was in California that was just a error on his part or a blatant lie. but please sykpe me, you owe me that much respect at least whilst people are talking about me, in fact if you wish to give me a time I will make sure I am available to talk to you, I am not a monster or will shout and ball and scream at you, I was angry, now I am just mildley annoyed at this because so much of MY TIME has been clearly wasted on making what I thought were freinds and trying to help a person, you forget that I clearly state ON THE INTERVIEW that the heather material was hers and up to you guys, I only wanted to get my story out, oh yes her story was so unbelievable give me a break, and my experience yes that is unbelievable I do give you that one, but to say that is to call many others liars too a good percentage of your ground crew at that point, if I were a dis-info guy I would have tuck tail and run by now but I am not I me and rather than censoring me, you should let me have my say.

tell me I am wrong? because you refuse to address my issues rationally or debate them at all, that only tells me that you have nothing to go on but a information I had already made you privy to, which was Heather was with us as stated when those emails were sent, the first few I wrote for her because she was ****ED UP excuse my french, I do or did not EVER deny that, so talk to me on skype and present me with something REAL or reactivate my account and stop slandering my name

All the Best Kinsuemei2
Old 02-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Email response of Kinsuemei2 to Bill's email allegations that he has found letters from both Kinsuemei2 and Heather to be from the same IP address and the word "solider" spelled the same way from both.
More information is given by Bill in Post #34 of this thread.

Quote:
from Kinsuemei2
karen@projectavalon.net,
[name deleted]
[name deleted]
date Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM [time stamp is PST]
subject my last post to camelot

this is an outrage Bill you have posted comments about me that are untrue and you have disgraced my name, of course the emails were sent from my place again Dr Anderson was with us, my family we set her up in a motel room, she even used our lap top, I took the names KilaSolai and Kane944 TODAY mind you to try to reenter Camelot, now I can do this with my new name through a proxy mask, or you can reactivate Kinsuemei2 the choice is yours but make no mistake, I won't be talked about like a dog or have you refuse to answer my emails when you are clearly online here.

Now you missed the part when I told Kerry Cassidey about Dr Anderson staying with us and conveniently left it out of the blog you posted on Avalon... yes of course I read it, I am not stupid, I can mask and change my IP so you clearly must think me a fool... I did not mask my emails because they were sent from my rig of course as I did state in testimony to Kerry, now your assumptions are outrageous and I need more proof, in fact I would very much like to talk to you on skype and you can hear the pain in my wife's voice she has lost a true friend and you feel fit to dismiss it and act like god almighty, I have no problem with Camelot and shall never tarnish that name, I was upset earlier but you don't know or understand me Mr Ryan, I have a daughter she is 6, I refuse to send anymore of Anderson's info on line, I told Kerry this, and whilst nobody has even bothered to check the location in Orlando, then you have no call on this matter.

if you come to my doorstep and I have nothing for you then you can say what you wish until then you need revise your information, and I don't care what Duncain O Finoan says, as he seemed to contradict that last Thursday night. And if you are wondering about me and a super solider program I never said I was one, I know how to fight I know how to Kill, that's due to what I accomplished in Thailand. no super solider training as far as I know. It is possible as some events were very interesting over there and I experienced events I can not explain, and if you need further proof look at my face book Mr Ryan, two weeks ago my FRIENDS can address the fact that I was critically ill with sepsis, I had a misdiagnosed spider bite, I have pictures of the line going to my heart, for all to see, yet here I am two weeks later, with confirmed kidney damage, not a dent in the fender and I feel great. my doctor says that's not normal.

incidentally we thought it was recluse but it was actually a Black widow, oh and your IP tracker is wrong I am in Orlando Florida, not California, in fact my Ip says I am in Boca, it is possibly due to the fact this is a MOTEL, as told,

please take on board the fact that I try not to be offensive and I am just trying to help, if you don't believe me I don't give a dam but do not drag my name through the mud please.

ultimately I apologize if I have upset or if you felt mislead by any information, if you have watched any of my You-tube videos you can see for your self I tell it as I see it, if people don't like that too bad

but do not disrespect the memory of my friend again please and you need to retract that blog on Camelot because those proportions are not correct at all that is simply an assumption

I sincerely wish you the best and to the moderators who were only doing their jobs.

Kinsuemei2

P.S. I shall continue to promote and observe PC in a positive light, because one man makes a mistake that is not reason to protest the good work they have done, and I believe Duncans story and have no ill will towards him, but it's a free world and he can choose to believe what he wishes.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

To Duncan O'Finioan and me.

Quote:
from Kinsuemei2
to dunc [email address deleted]
karen@projectavalon.net
date Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:10 AM [PST]
subject Hey guys

I have already addressed Aaron this is my response to Bill and an explanation to Dunc who must clearly think I am insane lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/kinsuemei2

It is not offensive in my opinion or degrades him in anyway, or PC
I would like to point out that I have never claimed to be a super solider, that was a idea and a feeling that Kerry had, I don't know what is going on with my head and memory issue's I am having and what has emerged, I do know that it is possible to multiple blows to the head as I do have holes in the ventricles of the brain, normal stuff for Thai Boxers with substantial time in the business.

I only ever told Kerry it was possible, and I have the Skype chat log of all my talks with Kerry, so if I needed to that can be submitted, I did mention I might have been activated one time, as I had a black out in NY that I do not want to talk about not through email anymore.
my memory kind of returned but it's not the focus of this.

Kerry also presented this to me

[11/4/2009 1:53:15 PM] Kerry Cassidy says: I just talked to duncan
[11/4/2009 1:53:31 PM] Kinsuemei2 says: thats great what did he say?
[11/4/2009 1:53:34 PM] Kerry Cassidy says: he picked up your last name and I never told him it.. he's that psychic
[11/4/2009 1:54:01 PM] Kerry Cassidy says: I sent him your email address

on skype I can screen shot it if you need that, what I was rambling like a mad man before was the fact that what Kerry told me about the info heather sent to you was different than what Bill said, and in fact I also know her info resonated with David Corso.

I simply want to try to bridge the gap of info here because two parties are telling me different things so Duncan if you can be brutally honest as always and share your opinion positive or negative it shall be well received at this end. I have also made the choice to continue to put out Anderson's work to great risk at this point, now if indeed Bill did do this to actually protect us, that also crossed my mind, as the best way to stop hard info from becoming a danger is to dam it. hence 17 years of David Ickes survival in a nutshell.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #24
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Karen
to kinsuemei2, dunc
Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:02 PM [PST]

Quote:
Hi

Do you want me to share any of your 4 letters with the other moderators?
Was Heather still staying with you when she was in the car accident?
Do you think she was run off the road?
Are you going to release her real name?

Many Blessings,
Karen

Last edited by Karen; 02-14-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 AM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Kinsuemei2's replies to my questons:

Quote:
from kinsuemei2
to karen@projectavalon.net
date Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM
subject RE: Hey guys

sure by all means share it just so they know what you do, I don't know if she was run off the road, we used what we could and she was in Berlin when it happened visiting friends, they contacted me about her death, now I do not honestly know id she really is dead or not, I have been trying to find out more info but her friends are very illusive, my wife wants the whole thing to go away, but I promised some people in avalon that I will bring the information that I have to light, I have never hidden anything from Bill or Kerry, however I have never spoken to Bill in a one on one capacity, where as I have done so with Kerry many times and as I stated I have the logs to prove that.

No she was not with us when this happened, she had left not that long after, but she did still have a room account with the motel, my manager has said that he will sign an affidavit to this if needs be as the room was in her name, her real name, on record, the card on file was mine so that I paid but it does show that she was a guest, and I have that right now in black and white. again my only reason for not putting that out their is 1 my address lol and 2 her name linked to mine could cause problems if indeed she was... run off the road, now I still have questions in this, as to what was she driving, did her friends loan her a car, who was the car registered to and things like that so this is not the case of she is dead, lets forget about it... not at all this is my personal search to find out whats going on, unfortunately me being in Orlando the search is quite slow as the German authorities don't want to talk about any investigations that might involve Interpol or US federal cases, i don't know anything about European law like that or federal legislation so I honestly don't have a clue if that's true or not.

What i can tell you that I do know is she left the US in Florida, she entered into the UK from Southampton and where she went from there I don't know, but it appears she ended up in Germany, and it's very easy to move around Europe, much more so than the USA

but on a personal note do you think I should reveal her name? I don't know what to do about this and it keeps me up at night as I am always expecting a knock at the door.

I mean it's very easy for Bill to drop this and take responsibility, but I have to deal with the fall out of this as now if anything happens to my wife or kids or myself we really have no where to turn to for advice or anything, but as I said in my You-tube vid thank god for some good people.

My main concern is my family as I have stated but , I will get this info out and I shall make sure that you do get to look at it, weather PC will be involved and I highly doubt they will, I shall still give you a look at what we have, but we are working on the distribution of this material.