Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 06:11 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Camp David International Summit...Global Currency?

Reflecting on the upcoming International Summit President Bush is calling for at Camp David what are the chances that part of the Agenda might be a chat about introducing a global currency for all nations?

Check out my recent conversation with Operator:

Operator I too just found out the news that Canada is backing out from the SPP(Security and Prosperity Partnership Agreement), NAU and the new currency "Amero" that was part and parcel of the package (that is if the news is true) as Gabe on this forum states...that information made me feel relieved yet now I'm suspecting Operator that your entirely right as my thinking is going along the same lines that the power/banker nitwits are going to skip the middle steps and go for the global currency...
Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER.
When I get the same message...NWO in print on framed pictures on the British Columbia Ferry system (which is supposed to be our Trans Canada Highway) than I know the indoctrination is in our faces![/SIZE]
Starlah
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:47 AM   #2
california
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camp David International Summit...Global Currency?

Yup....

Here's a link....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=11d_1224365393
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #3
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

i heard some notion to an event in reference to the G meeting president bush attended a few days ago.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by california View Post
Just an observation;

This is another wet dream concocted by that illumitas bunch in Paris.

Probably because they've had their paradigm shifted by the actions of Russia.

World currency is a bad idea, probably promoted to ensure the place for "comsumer nations" in our changing world reality in which "supplier nations" will achieve the upper hand. this shift can't be helped, after all, where is the real value vested?

No, they may be talking world currency, but they'll have to back off and settle for World Banking standards, which will favour London.

Paris and their bunch will be ******, but c'est lavie!

So much for globalism.
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #5
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Reflecting on the upcoming International Summit President Bush is calling for at Camp David what are the chances that part of the Agenda might be a chat about introducing a global currency for all nations?

Check out my recent conversation with Operator:

Operator I too just found out the news that Canada is backing out from the SPP(Security and Prosperity Partnership Agreement), NAU and the new currency "Amero" that was part and parcel of the package (that is if the news is true) as Gabe on this forum states...that information made me feel relieved yet now I'm suspecting Operator that your entirely right as my thinking is going along the same lines that the power/banker nitwits are going to skip the middle steps and go for the global currency...
Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER.
When I get the same message...NWO in print on framed pictures on the British Columbia Ferry system (which is supposed to be our Trans Canada Highway) than I know the indoctrination is in our faces![/SIZE]
Starlah
Canada not joining the SPP? No surprise here.

Why would the Crown ultimately provide assets to collateralize the loans of one of its deadbeat debtors? I mean really when you think of it, why would they? They already have the markets integrated, what would be the purpose?

The Amero is dead, in a monetary sense, long live the queen!
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

One news story characterized it as:
Quote:
French President Nicolas Sarkozy and European Commission President Jose Manual Barroso are trying to convince Bush that now is a good opportunity...
Quote:
Sarkozy, Gordon Brown, and EU honcho José Manuel Barroso are talking up an international summit to discuss an “urgent overhaul of the world’s financial architecture,” that is to say a new Bretton Woods to establish a brand spanking new international economic order. Sarkozy has managed to grab George Bush’s ear and he will travel to Washington on Saturday to lay the groundwork for a conference.

Just my opinion but; I don't think so.

I thhink Sarkozy and Barroso were here to inform Bush that the dollar IS DEAD. Worthless paper, and Europe is tired of going down with it. That unless he takes this opportunity to, save face and join in what the Reuter report here, quoted:
"Europe wants to present a blueprint for a new world wide currency system."

that Europe will circle the wagons, join with OPEC in a move to switch to the Euro as the defacto currency for oil payments, and OPEC, and Europe, China, India, Brazil, will just go on wihout us.

Either way, IN SPITE of the fact the networks seem to be staying away from this on droves, I'm thinking the Dow will probably close around 6,000 tomorrow; at least 1,000 of that will be the PPT buying it up as far as they can. And with that the G8 and 3/4 will meet Friday latest. Whatever happens will be over next weekend, and the press will be there, baited breath, to learn what the plan is for "saving us all". I could just puke.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northboy View Post
Canada not joining the SPP? No surprise here.

Canada is one of the best positioned countries in all of this economic mess.

Tonnes of resources, low population, educated people, good banking standards, etc. There probably isn't a better place to be than in Canada for this stuff, and Saskatchewan is probably the best in Canada, which is funny because for the last 75 years, Canada laughed at Saskatchewan.

Anyways, if they want to do a Global Currency, they will.

The end result will be the retirement money of billions will be basically worthless and the rest of us will be relegated down to $1 a day or so for wages. Granted, Gas will probably cost $.04 a litre or something, but the main negative is that the global slavery that is money, will continue.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:52 AM   #8
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt this is whats being discussed, if this is the case I think it will be the straw that breaks the American camels back.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote