Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default THE SECRETS OF THE ILLUMINATI 666 or 999 Mirrors YOU DECIDE

The key to understanding the true nature of life is the number 666. This is the number the illuminati lives by, because it is the sacred number of life and the key to manipulation of this third dimension.

This number conceals the true meaning of as above so below because 666 mirrors 999. Here is the secret, every thing you hear or see has to be turned 180 degrees in order to have a full overstanding to get a clear picture.

I use the word overstanding because this is their position while we stand under or understand these constructs.Their power is in telling us that they see 6 when we know we see 9. In other words they are constantly changing our perception in the mirror.

Whenever we stand in the mirror we see our image and everything behind us is also reflecting in the mirror. The illuminati is the voice telling us whats in the mirror This causes us to focus on the voice instead of the intention behind the voice, in other words the full 9. 18+18=360 degrees. This is the meaning of not letting the left hand know what the right hand is doing when all along their path
is a left hand path.This also means that we are constantly merging with their intent.

Another great example is the word mirror.The letter r is the 18 letter of the alphabet,so the two rs in mirror are screaming the as above so below concept of reflections of 360 degrees of perception 11 11(snake eyes in paradise).

666 is the double edge sword or word keeping us from Eden or eating of the tree of life which is xbox 360. The full 9 yards

My overstanding of this concept have lead me to the conclusion that the esoteric star of David is the mark of the the beast that is a brand or tatoo along with a tracking device. Tatoo =too- to- two =B....T =TAU which in hebrew means Mark.Tatoos are the ancient marks of the adept B as in BEE or QUEEN ISIS AND OSIRIS =2 giving birth to 3 Horus the ANCIENT WISDOM OF THE EAST OF THE SACRED FEMININE BEAST KUNDALINI360 DEGREES

BELOW IS A IMAGE OF THIS POWERFUL CONCEPT.THIS IMAGE CONCEALS AND REVEALS THE SECRET OF MANIFESTATION

999 AS ABOVE

The magic number is 36, and 9*4 is 36.

XYZA-B-CDEFGHIJ-K-LMNOPQRS-T-UVWX

9 digits to the right and the left of the letters B and T respective reveal the letter K, itself placed at the 11th position on the first half of the Alphabet.

4 digits to the right and the left of the letters T and B respective reveal the Letter X, itself placed at the 11th position the second half of the Alphabet.

K and X, sharing phonetics, design, and number, reveal the Master Number 11:11, or the Occult number of 66:66, which can then be multiplied to reveal 6*6*6*6 = 1296, or the Letters LIF(e), or the number in time of the perceptual diameter of the circle made by the Sun as it precesses through the equinox.

What is abundantly clear, however, is that the knowledge is so embedded and secure within our lives that, like English, it can never be destroyed.

We can take from these examples ways and means to peer into the Occult signatures being passed down through the aeons. However, the unknowing masses will worship the perpetual numbers of LIFE.666

666 SO BELOW

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-23-2008 at 03:52 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: THE SECRETS OF THE ILLUMINATI 666 or 999 Mirrors YOU DECIDE

To call the emergency services in Great Britain you call 999
What does that mean??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What does that mean??
[I]In the occult e is always silent as the fifth letter and fifth ammendment right to remain silent.So the hidden intent is the mergence of the five senses with the construct 666 999. Emerge AND SEE FROM YOUR SLUMBER

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-23-2008 at 03:16 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

As above so below, as within so without. Our experience here is like a thermostat; life is on a temperature of variances of understanding, and the degrees reflect our level of experience within that degrees frequency of understanding. The vacillations of life reflect a duality/polarity from one end of a horizontal spectrum to the other at that degree, and each new degree has a whole new set of duality/polarity to confuse us even more, or to finally set us free in understanding once and for all. As if one side of the thermostat is from 32 to 98.6 degrees ‘Fahrenheit’ and the other side is from 0 to 66.6 degrees ‘Celsius’ and moving up. “Your getting warmer” as if hell was frozen over and you are finally becoming enlightened in the hours- Horus House of the Rising Sun- Osiris.

When ‘darkness’ fills a void it is only waiting for your ‘light’ from space to change the reality through balance in time. Life on Earth is a reflection of Thought and everyone is vying for your thoughts in order to create their purpose of an end result as Earth goes through the car wash. Potential is neutral, nondiscriminatory, unlimited and remains dormant until we activate it. When does a caterpillar become a butterfly? Your potential comes with Empowerment and the Will of Divine Creation flows out through your intention. Each of us of our own accord, within our own holding of balanced intention adds our expression into the Whole of all Creation. Understanding this empowers us, hence becoming a subtle glowing Light like the brilliance from a diamond that will expand upon itself into a radiating Blue starburst of Life.

Restore the 4 Laws of Creation in your life and unlock the Kingdom:
Focus Intention Release Entrain & It Creates Everything

Defrost then Roast.

“Light in mind to body in light to become Enlightened Embodiment.”

‘Ki’ ngggg ‘D’ (4) ‘OM’mmmm (keying the OhM)

Sight- Sound- Smell- Taste- Touch,
And to ‘Know’ is the center of a five pointed star.

The Light whistles and sings in a “Harmony of the Spheres,” vibrating with Divine Intelligence-DI to move creational SAP upon the face of Earth and over time (growth), filling up space (DNA blueprints), blossoms into flowering fragrant expressions that become a sweet tasting Honey of Life in order to “Sense” what Creation Feels like!

For Divine Intelligence just wanted to “Know” itself.

The “Hymn Of Pearl” has become… A

FIREMAN
STARTER

Do you really want to find the Beast? Copy and paste into a word doc. the picture of the “Fireman,” then 'enter' 2 spaces below the pic, left click and hold and scroll over pic, 'the dance' to unmask the HO pi Blue Star within the four corners of your Windows screen and find the marks of the hell fire 'DE mons' within the Virgin Mary blue. For it is you humanity has been waiting for to wake up and regain the mind and body of a 10 year old (binary coded HO r mon’ s) in order to see who you really are. Through the Language of the 'Birds' and the collective work of the 'Bees' the applications to change your being into a “Luminous Mon” is within your understanding. And it all starts with ‘Just one Black Pearl’™; the dark night of the Soul and your Thoth.

The Indigo and Orange between Lords!

www.justoneblackpearl.com

"The Headlines of Spanish Flu!"

Last edited by Christo888; 11-23-2008 at 03:16 AM. Reason: pics & and to create the Wuwu dance.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:50 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
As above so below, as within so without. Our experience here is like a thermostat; life is on a temperature of variances of understanding, and the degrees reflect our level of experience within that degrees frequency of understanding. The vacillations of life reflect a duality/polarity from one end of a horizontal spectrum to the other at that degree, and each new degree has a whole new set of duality/polarity to confuse us even more, or to finally set us free in understanding once and for all. As if one side of the thermostat is from 32 to 98.6 degrees ‘Fahrenheit’ and the other side is from 0 to 66.6 degrees ‘Celsius’ and moving up. “Your getting warmer” as if hell was frozen over and you are finally becoming enlightened in the hours- Horus House of the Rising Sun- Osiris.

When ‘darkness’ fills a void it is only waiting for your ‘light’ from space to change the reality through balance in time. Life on Earth is a reflection of Thought and everyone is vying for your thoughts in order to create their purpose of an end result as Earth goes through the car wash. Potential is neutral, nondiscriminatory, unlimited and remains dormant until we activate it. When does a caterpillar become a butterfly? Your potential comes with Empowerment and the Will of Divine Creation flows out through your intention. Each of us of our own accord, within our own holding of balanced intention adds our expression into the Whole of all Creation. Understanding this empowers us, hence becoming a subtle glowing Light like the brilliance from a diamond that will expand upon itself into a radiating Blue starburst of Life.

Defrost then Roast.

The Light whistles and sings in a “Harmony of the Spheres,” vibrating with Divine Intelligence-DI to move creational SAP upon the face of Earth and over time (growth), filling up space (DNA blueprints), blossoms into flowering fragrant expressions that become a sweet tasting Honey of Life in order to “Sense” what Creation Feels like!

[/IMG]

FIREMAN
STARTER

Left click and scroll down as if to copy the picture of the “Fireman” and unmask the HO pi Blue Star within the four corners of your Windows screen. For it is you humanity has been waiting for to wake up and regain the mind and body of a 10 year old (binary coded HO r mon’ s) in order to see who you really are. Through the Language of the 'Birds' and the collective work of the 'Bees' the applications to change your being into a “Luminous Mon” is within your understanding. And it all starts with ‘Just one Black Pearl’™; the dark night of the Soul and your Thoth.

LOVE YOUR DIVINE RESPONSE
The bible says and a child shall lead them, Why? because this all knowing power divine intellegence comes in its infant stage for the man blazzing with unlimited potential must protect and nurture it until it fully consumes the gross nature of ignorance of the green burning bush.

And i quote you:For Divine Intelligence just wanted to “Know” itself. (By pretending to be seperate)

CHECK OUT THE DNA BURSTING THROUGH THE MATRIX GRID

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-23-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:04 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

And as "777 The great Work" has pic' td:

Your ‘Third Eye,’ dormant in most, a darkness in our head (missing arc with a rod of potential) is like the ‘Legend of the Black Pearl’ (not the movie), during an Eclipse the illusion of reality can be revealed for what it is. And when observed (stared at) over time you can see the ‘freedom ring’ appear around the Black Pearl, and at a time, a Pink light Diamond will radiate forth signifying a spark of life, then you two can finally find what you’re looking for. Yet also like the ‘Fantastic Four’(the movie)- your reality is as hard as a rock then you see it move around and soon you fire up until it all becomes clear. Light- Photons; a particle or a wave, can be attracted, bent, shaped or focused into anything, with a little practice, that you want it to be, and that should be comforting, ‘The Language of Light’!

For it is in the 'AT' ten s ion - your thoughts, in-fused into your 'IN' ten tion - your emotion that give birth to physical manifestations.

So if ET's have no emotion how can they manifest? And NOW you know what their looking for and what there trying to prevent you from finding out!

Last edited by Christo888; 11-23-2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #7
ResidentEx
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Defrost then Roast.

FIREMAN
STARTER

Do you really want to find the Beast? Copy and paste into a word doc. the picture of the “Fireman,” then 'enter' 2 spaces below the pic, left click and hold and scroll over pic, 'the dance' to unmask the HO pi Blue Star within the four corners of your Windows screen and find the marks of the hell fire 'DE mons' within the Virgin Mary blue. For it is you humanity has been waiting for to wake up and regain the mind and body of a 10 year old (binary coded HO r mon’ s) in order to see who you really are. Through the Language of the 'Birds' and the collective work of the 'Bees' the applications to change your being into a “Luminous Mon” is within your understanding. And it all starts with ‘Just one Black Pearl’™; the dark night of the Soul and your Thoth.

The Indigo and Orange between Lords!

I'm new here.

I find it interesting the mention of 'birds', among other things. I unfortunately do not have a lot of knowledge with which to share. However, I believe myself to be going through an 'awakening'. I seem to be getting information from some Source, but am, for the moment, not completely and 100% sure who/what it is that I am in contact with. I think it may be my very Soul, but I am not for certain. It seems to me to be of a feminine color, yet it is also my perception that the Creator/Cosmic Consciousness/etc. is a duality. I call 'Her' 'Mother'.

Mother seemed to mention something about birds, one time. I lost some of it, but one thing seemed to be that birds were like our early music teachers/teachers. It's kind of strange, I know...

One other time I got the impression of 'Hummingbird'. It seemed to have bad connotations, or a code-word for something bad. I have recently discovered a Gematria calculator. I might try inputting that word in it to see what happens...

I don't mean to high-jack this thread, but any enlightenment it always welcome and appreciated.

Thanks!

~Kenny
ResidentEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #8
ResidentEx
Avalon Senior Member

Heh...

Okay..

I went here:

http://www.mysticalinternet.com/gema...rd=hummingbird

and this is what I got.

Poor Hummingbird...
ResidentEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #9
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

a sugestion:

666: the number of man

A precessional "day" is 2,160 years long. The number 2,160 or 216 was encoded into many temples. Like all the great Precessional numbers, it was considered sacred. It was not for the profane to use or know about. In fact, the ancients used numbers to reprsent other numbers. Just as we have the habit of abbreviating or alterin a person´s name, so the ancients used "nick" numbers".
The number 2,160 was cryptically referred to by the number 666. This is because 6x6x6=216.

The clergy have seen to it that the number 666 has been thoroughly demonized. This is because they know whaat the number refers to. They know it was employed by their own arch rivals, the great astronomers and architects of Ireland, Egypt and the world. Nevertheless, there is certainly nothing evil or satanic about the numbr 666. It truly is the "Number of the Beast", only not in the way we´ve been led to belive.

Book of John:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man: His number is 666- (John 13:18)

Michael Tsarion :Astrotheology
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentEx View Post
Heh...

Okay..

I went here:

http://www.mysticalinternet.com/gema...rd=hummingbird

and this is what I got.

Poor Hummingbird...

Resident Ex, Welcome... information is everywhere and has many uses for the interpreter. I personally like the Hummingbird when they show up for me it is a friendly reminder that suddenly I will be super busy and to pay attention to surroundings, events, and 'keys'.

There is more to it than that but, it's a start. Maybe, for you it is similiar in that you could be provided with mass amounts of insight and to be open to take it all in in order to sort it out later. Also, maybe see if just looking up the 'totem' of hummingbird and see if that resonates with you. 20/20 hindsight of your experiences helps identify what is imperative to your own puzzle pieces that provide your individual awakening!

Distractions are everywhere to take you off track, so developing discernment over time comes in handy also!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:30 AM   #11
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What does that mean??
Hey Swanny, Glad to see you still call it "Great Britain" - there is still some hope then ?

Paul R ( Pommy in Oz)
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:56 AM   #12
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkalurops View Post
a sugestion:

666: the number of man

A precessional "day" is 2,160 years long. The number 2,160 or 216 was encoded into many temples. Like all the great Precessional numbers, it was considered sacred. It was not for the profane to use or know about. In fact, the ancients used numbers to reprsent other numbers. Just as we have the habit of abbreviating or alterin a person´s name, so the ancients used "nick" numbers".
The number 2,160 was cryptically referred to by the number 666. This is because 6x6x6=216.

The clergy have seen to it that the number 666 has been thoroughly demonized. This is because they know whaat the number refers to. They know it was employed by their own arch rivals, the great astronomers and architects of Ireland, Egypt and the world. Nevertheless, there is certainly nothing evil or satanic about the numbr 666. It truly is the "Number of the Beast", only not in the way we´ve been led to belive.

Book of John:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man: His number is 666- (John 13:18)

Michael Tsarion :Astrotheology
---------------------------------------------------------------

Alkalurops, I completely agree with you that the number 666 is not a satanic number but that which has been misinterpreted or banned by the clergy for ages. The fact that even the apostle John said that 666 is the number of Man does not mean that man itself is EVIL. For God, at least the Christian God, reportedly created all of creation and humanity in 7 DAYS. On the 6th day, God created MAN, which he had left for the last stage of his creative process, as it was believed that MAN is the ultimate culmination of his magnificence and omnipresence.

And that is the reason why on the 7th day, God had declared that day as the Sabbath Day, which is a day of rest, for he has already created all of his masterpieces.

If Man was supposedly to resonate with the vibrations of the number 6, then that means ALL of humanity is EVIL. This concept is something that I have been fighting against all of my life here on earth, and which we should not take just sitting down.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote