Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-16-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Talk talk talk

Talk is easy, talk is cheap. What are people actually doing to make a difference in this world of ours. What are you 'Paying forward' at this time of crisis? What are you responsible for? Who are you responsible for? What are the actions we are taking or should be taking?

I know the Nexus meditation will be a powerful action for those who take part, but what are the physical 3D, actions necessary to make a difference? We can mull over predictions, disasters, wars, conspiracies till the cows come home, but what are we actually 'doing' to make a difference? To take responsibility for our own lives, our own survival, and those of our family.

Just Wondering

He who has done the best for his own time has lived for all times

Friedrich Schiller
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Talk talk talk

Another good thread Carmen!
i am aware that I use words on Avalon and elsewhere to satisfy my head as my heart isn't articulate, and there are heartfelt connections here as well as words.

To be practical, 3 friends and me are launching a LETS scheme in our town on Sunday and with another friend I'm going through seed catalogues for the spring vegetable planting.
Also I'm going to give away my car, share or hire one when I travel and spend the money the next service would have cost me on supplies. Starting with a really good pair of boots.
Anyone in Scotland or northern England want a 1997 Fiesta?

And i intend to join the Nexus meditation.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I take on the responsibility to develop myself to the fullest, learn to interact through love with others and keep in touch with those that share my karma, exchange and evolve. I believe that each has to take care of his own contacts rather than do something far out. Look at your friends, your family, there are always people that are in need or open to listen and the impact you can have on those parts of the fractal are probably dimensionally larger than worrying about those in the Gaza strip, yet through the fractal it will reach even them.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I feel the most powerful tool we have is the internet.For example, Astral walker's thread has i believe a 113,450 hits and i 'm sure the bulk of that comes from new visitors. The ability to know anything at any time is increasing through this medium and once this cycle is broke we will advance towards telethapy.

This tool is like the collective mind of the planet converging to a zero point in conciousness, without any physical contact. Maybe we should place tags on our post to increase traffic or maybe not,just an idea.

The internet is undeniable evidence of how we are imprisoned in these tombs. Now we visually see our thoughts via words, numbers and electrical impulses, soon we will hear them without dictation. As we all sit and transfer these words, the i and me is dieing at an unstoppable pace.Food,words and fear are their primary weapons. We have arrived with the sword of truth and decision.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes the internet is a powerful tool I have only just started to appreciate. My daughter and I in the last day or two have been intrigued by the power of thought, of vision. I mainly keep my ipod in our house on shuffle. I have noticed for some time that whatever I am focused on at any given time, the shuffle music or audial will reflect the thoughts or focus.

Two evenings ago we both watched the Pogues lead singer on utube several times. We were particularly impressed with this guy's drunken behaviour although I like the music. Guess what; since then we have had more Pogues music on the shuffle selection than any other! Our consciousness was effecting the shuffle selection, it was not random!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I left out the "not" sorry. We were not impressed!