Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-24-2008, 03:21 AM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 08:25 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:49 AM   #27
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. Thank you, Maya and Exchanger, for your wonderfully positive posts! We're living in such a tremendously exciting time that offers sooooo much potential, I feel overwhelmed at times. Not because of fear or because I'm afraid, but more because we have finally entered the times I've been waiting for, hoping for for so long, longer than I've been alive.

There is still much fear everywhere. Remind people of their skills, be they gardening, animal husbandry, healing, creativity, and so many more. Every single one has a skill that will be appreciated in the near future I think; otherwise they wouldn't be here right now.
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:50 AM   #28
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

That's the attitude man!

cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:29 AM   #29
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

I just put together the video for this article:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5agWs6_ugw

Hope ya like it!

Gregg
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #30
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Great post maya12-21-2012! This is what many misunderstand about what is going on in the world today. They think that this chaos and mess is a bad thing. They cannot see that it is simply darkness being processed out of the system as the Light penetrates ever deeper. To reach high on the spiritual ladder one must be willing to face and process out all that is keeping you from being on that level.

A lot of the doom/gloomers have "indulged" so deeply into the "dire prophecies" that they are unable to snap out of it (dr. Deagle is just one example). They have invested so much of themselves in it that a part of them actually wants/needs to see it happen. dark entities can and will take advantage of this of course. The "armageddon" that is happening inside as the old/dark patterens collapse are externalized by many and thus projected onto the world. The fear is amplified by the fact that they do not understand that the collapse of the old/dark/false/corrupted is directly proportional with the arising of the New/Light/Real.

Quoting David Hawkins:

Quote:
Opposites do not exist in Reality. There are only concepts of speech and mentation. Let us take the seeming opposites of light and darkness. Actually, there is no such thing as darkness; there is only light. The conditions then can be accurately described as light is either present or not, or light is present at various degrees; therefore, all light or the lack of it can be defined only in terms of light by its presence or degree, or not. Thus, there is only one variable: the presence or absence of light. You cannot shine darkness into an area. One can, by languaging, call the absence of light darkness, but it will have no existence in Reality.
The Light/"darkness" scale is analogic to the "Spiritual scale" or "Scale of consciousness". The collapse of the dark structures/patterns (both inside us and in the mirror of the physical world) are thus a great indicator that we are on the right path which leads up the scale.

Last edited by Sanat; 10-05-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #31
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Today they may go out and buy a car with this fiat currency but soon they'll be wiping their ass with it.
peace,
cosmic

Agreed.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Agreed.
The biggest trick is money never existed. They took value and made it tangible. We have to return to the exchange of value. You fix my roof and i will plow your field.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #33
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The biggest trick is money never existed. They took value and made it tangible. We have to return to the exchange of value. You fix my roof and i will plow your field.
VERY TRUE

I have tried to show this to many...

PLEASE take a minute and watch this if you haven't already

MONEY AS DEBT

Old 10-07-2008, 10:12 PM   #34
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I absolutely agree. Money is an illusion that most people STILL buy into due to the incessant brainwashing that's been unleashed upon our sick and decaying society. I hope this changes soon.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #35
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

good video
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #36
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Hasn't the golden age began when US droped nuke on Hiroshima - the end of WW2?
Anyway, good video indeed!
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #37
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanat View Post
great post maya12-21-2012! This is what many misunderstand about what is going on in the world today. They think that this chaos and mess is a bad thing. They cannot see that it is simply darkness being processed out of the system as the light penetrates ever deeper. To reach high on the spiritual ladder one must be willing to face and process out all that is keeping you from being on that level.

A lot of the doom/gloomers have "indulged" so deeply into the "dire prophecies" that they are unable to snap out of it (dr. Deagle is just one example). They have invested so much of themselves in it that a part of them actually wants/needs to see it happen. Dark entities can and will take advantage of this of course. The "armageddon" that is happening inside as the old/dark patterens collapse are externalized by many and thus projected onto the world. The fear is amplified by the fact that they do not understand that the collapse of the old/dark/false/corrupted is directly proportional with the arising of the new/light/real.

Quoting david hawkins:

The light/"darkness" scale is analogic to the "spiritual scale" or "scale of consciousness". The collapse of the dark structures/patterns (both inside us and in the mirror of the physical world) are thus a great indicator that we are on the right path which leads up the scale.
quote of the day!!! Thanks!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #38
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
I just put together the video for this article:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5agWs6_ugw

Hope ya like it!

Gregg

Great post, Maya! I will forward on to as many as I can.

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:24 PM   #39
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Those in tune with vibrational change can attest that the Golden Age has already begun!
Great post! I think we have a challenging road ahead. But you're right: the old age has fallen, is falling, nothing can stop it. Nevertheless I think we have a lot to do before we can declare a golden age.

If we're sitting around waiting for a golden age to make us happy, we're wasting our time. Whatever is to come, someone will have done the work to make it so. Here at Avalon I see very few people actually willing to step into the street and talk to people about what's going down. I see very few actual Ground Crews being reported; everyone feels great just sitting at their computers talking about it.

This will not get the job done.

The golden age will commence when we have new paradigms in place in our cities, our neighborhoods, at our jobs. They won't change by themselves. It's time for each to ask ourselves: "What have I done today to change things?"
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #40
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Great post! I think we have a challenging road ahead. But you're right: the old age has fallen, is falling, nothing can stop it. Nevertheless I think we have a lot to do before we can declare a golden age.

If we're sitting around waiting for a golden age to make us happy, we're wasting our time. Whatever is to come, someone will have done the work to make it so. Here at Avalon I see very few people actually willing to step into the street and talk to people about what's going down. I see very few actual Ground Crews being reported; everyone feels great just sitting at their computers talking about it.

The golden age will commence when we have new paradigms in place in our cities, our neighborhoods, at our jobs. They won't change by themselves. It's time for each to ask ourselves: "What have I done today to change things?"
yep, taking responsibility, on a small scale, internally and externally.
by not blaming a bad mood on a friend, college, boss, government or religion, or hoping for aliens to fix the world.
by buying food at an organic farmer in the region, leaving telly for what it is, supporting small scale local businesses, etc. there is so much one can do.

eh, White crow, what are you and i doing at this forum ...
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #41
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

To add to the original poster's points, money is useless. I have already become used to scavenging for food and supplies when I was flat broke and I have been flat broke quite often. While I am stockpiling all the money that I earn or receive for schooling, I am now wondering how I can best utilize it now so that it will benefit me later. I'm not worried about debt that I have.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #42
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

My concern about telling others is that they will reject what I am saying and will regard me as a "quack". As nice as it would be to simply tell people about what's going on, there are very few ordinary people in tune with this outside of these forums.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:01 AM   #43
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

I agree a lot of people make me laugh they see an agent of disinfo if we do not agree with their view of the world or maybe we are aliens. Funny I thought that in USA everybody that was not an Indian was an alien. Heck what do I know I'm just an alien
Most people reading our post will advice most of us , "Get a life "!!!
So much negativity , aliens are coming aliens are not coming, maybe tomorow maybe next day. Life in this physical existence is a little short so enjoy every moment. For those that believe in a after life then the party will continue, for those of us convince that aliens are our answer to salvation well
I have to ask the Aliens to get a visa before arriving on the planet there's a border space patrol guarding the planet, just kidding.
Take it easy, Just so you know a tropical storm is headed towards PR with winds up to 73 mph, everyone is preparing for the worse but hoping for the best and is this what life is all about. Always hope for the best in times of turmoil but be prepare for the worst.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:40 AM   #44
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
My concern about telling others is that they will reject what I am saying and will regard me as a "quack". As nice as it would be to simply tell people about what's going on, there are very few ordinary people in tune with this outside of these forums.
You're 100% - no, 99% right...if only it was that simple! I wish we could just go up to people and say, "Hey, you know, the stuff's about to hit the fan, but I have these friends who can help..." The first thing we have to do is find out what we agree on amongst ourselves...the Ground Crews I mean, assuming we can actually get some folks on their feet and out their front doors. Then hopefully we can agree on some solid steps to take once things go south, and then hopefully we can translate some of that palaver into action. It's a lot to ask, I know.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:59 AM   #45
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea WhiteCrow... Where would be a good place to start regarding what we agree on? I do know that change is happening. I feel it within me, and I also feel that others are coming around. It helps when there are resources to back it up. Even then people look at me strange. I think that we need to have courage and confidence in what we share. Maybe the more we speak out the more it will become mainstreamed?
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:15 AM   #46
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome!! You are a great asset to the human race.

Quote:
Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5agWs6_ugw

Those in tune with vibrational change can attest that the Golden Age has already begun! The years leading up to 2012 will usher in an unprecedented change in our global civilization where we will gradually transcend time and money as evidenced by the recent multitude of bank closings which is breaking down the paradigm of money in our society.

Changes in Time

Our perception of time, unknowingly to those who are not in tune to this anomaly, is being dissolved at a rapid pace. 100 years ago, our civilization was traveling by horse and buggy. We're currently at the saturation point of where technology is surpassing its convenience. The unprecedented amount of change in technology is evidence of how time has gradually broken down and reflected in the significant amount of change through the speeding up of our vibrational patterns. In the past thirty years, alone, technology has outpaced the cumulative effort of the thousands of years of technology in our civilization.

Changes in Money

Our need for money is also collapsing within this paradigm. Currency had value at one point in time, where it could be measured and paid in silver. Now, money is represented by a piece of paper with incremental numbers on it and essentially only worth the paper it's printed on. How many trees need to be cut to maintain this facade of money?

Recently in the news, the IndyMac Bank was taken over by the company who instigated the need for our current dependency of currency, the Federal Reserve. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are in financial ruins. The Fed is desperately trying to maintain their stronghold on society by continuously pumping money back into the stock market to create a false illusion that their ink paper is actually worth something. Now, their taking control of the collapsing banks in a last-ditch effort to impose fear and control over us.

Their ship is sinking and they know it.

Now What?

We have two basic emotions: fear and love. Unfortunately, many people will fear losing their ink paper but now is the time to embrace the change that is occurring.

Think of it this way: Each time a bank closes or is taken over by the Federal Reserve, means we're one step closer to the full implementation of the Golden Age!

The game is over, my friends. They lost and we won so don't let the illusion of money, time or fear-based politics get to you. All of our souls chose to be here RIGHT NOW to make a difference in this world and to witness the start of the Golden Age.

All of our souls, without exception, thought we could overcome the fear-based mentality to make a difference in this world. The powers that be knew this and developed a structure system that kept us locked inside-the-box through the media and what we learned in school, essentially cultivating our minds to THEIR agenda. As our minds are opening up to the truth, we see through their illusion and we're opening up our potential to the unlimited possibilities that exist outside-the-box.

The Best Time to be Alive

This is the most exciting time to be alive! How many people can say they personally witnessed the end of time and money? This is why we're here, because we wanted to be one of those witnesses. There may never be another opportunity to be alive in such a trying, yet wonderful time in which we're experiencing.

Please remember, each time we buy into their fear, we continue to empower their illusion. Conversely, each time we see this moment as a rare time to be alive and appreciate the reasons WHY we're here, we'll continue to collapse the current paradigm as we enter into our Golden Age debut.

source: www.maya12-21-2012.com
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:18 AM   #47
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, even money is basically good. If money were a person how would it want to contribute to spiritual development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Thank you isa, for the nice comment...

it is so important for us, to really monitor how we eXchange
that can make all the difference, in this world

remember love is the fruit of passion for the light,
while, it is poison, for the dark.

research everytime you make a transaction...
who wins -- if you find, that you are supporting
someone who you would rather NOT--
stop transacting

love
susan

ps; if is vitally important to understand,
that, it can take time, for new exchanges to surface,
and, sometimes, it is NOT that the exchange in place,
ie; the USD $, is bad,
it's who control the printing of money that is wrong

money is simply a form,
of an energetic score card,
that helps keep track, how we are doing !!!
never view it as bad
Old 10-15-2008, 06:32 AM   #48
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great attitude!

Money is a product of this artificial timing world.

It really makes you think: What would you be doing if there was no such thing as money or formal education? Would people still work in fast food restaurants? What would cashiers in banks do? What would lawyers do?

What would you do?
A world without lawyers! what a wonderful world it would be.

Bring it on...
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 AM   #49
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

Changes in Money

Our need for money is also collapsing within this paradigm. Currency had value at one point in time, where it could be measured and paid in silver. Now, money is represented by a piece of paper with incremental numbers on it and essentially only worth the paper it's printed on. How many trees need to be cut to maintain this facade of money?

Recently in the news, the IndyMac Bank was taken over by the company who instigated the need for our current dependency of currency, the Federal Reserve. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are in financial ruins. The Fed is desperately trying to maintain their stronghold on society by continuously pumping money back into the stock market to create a false illusion that their ink paper is actually worth something. Now, their taking control of the collapsing banks in a last-ditch effort to impose fear and control over us.

Their ship is sinking and they know it.

source: www.maya12-21-2012.com
once again, time to play devils advocate.
The banks are collapsing and or being taken over by the fed.
Who owns the fed?
the NWO, they will own all the banks and have a stake in all the major businesses and you will be working for them.
Please do not let you guard down and think that we are coming into the golden age without a big fight, remember that we have already had a manufactured depression which gave the NWO more power than they had before, this is just another power grab to get even more control of you.
This is just the start of the fight
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #50
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Scarcity and poverty is also artificially contrived as part of the control operation.

What boggles my mind, however, is that after living most of my life immersed in the philosophy of materialism I am now finding that the greatest joy of my life -- spiritual awakening -- is practically free.