Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #151
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

I've been withdrawing my monthly payments in total or large parts immediately when I got them for some time now. However, it's still living from month to month. Thanks for the advice!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #152
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Any more info on this????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #153
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I was just wondering yesterday if anyone had heard from Sol
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:11 AM   #154
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I was just wondering yesterday if anyone had heard from Sol
iI just re-read this thread again, & realized that we have approx. 4mths left. Have you found your cave & stocked it yet I have not, but would really like to, but as a woman alone, I don't feel like climbing the mountains to find one and possibly be dealing with bears without a gun. But I have stocked some food in my home......still I wonder if 300mph winds will tear our homes apart? I wonder a lot these days.....in my area, we are already having a lot of unusually high winds....strange for springtime & everyone is complaining about the constantly changing temps....so cold too.

I too am wondering about Sol? Bill from PC had posted on here for Sol to contact him with further info. I wonder if Bill connected with Sol? Perhaps Sol has gone to a safe place and is now out of communication.

Anyone else feeling vulnerable atm? I kinda feel like a sitting duck
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:41 AM   #155
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-14-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:48 AM   #156
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
iI just re-read this thread again, & realized that we have approx. 4mths left. Have you found your cave & stocked it yet I have not, but would really like to, but as a woman alone, I don't feel like climbing the mountains to find one and possibly be dealing with bears without a gun. But I have stocked some food in my home......still I wonder if 300mph winds will tear our homes apart? I wonder a lot these days.....in my area, we are already having a lot of unusually high winds....strange for springtime & everyone is complaining about the constantly changing temps....so cold too.

I too am wondering about Sol? Bill from PC had posted on here for Sol to contact him with further info. I wonder if Bill connected with Sol? Perhaps Sol has gone to a safe place and is now out of communication.

Anyone else feeling vulnerable atm? I kinda feel like a sitting duck
Sitting duck is exactly how I feel....

But there are only so many places underground...watcha gonna do
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #157
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing I can do is to take my two cats and go to the basement of my building. i am not going to abandon them and look for a d...n cave.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #158
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I'll ask him about this and let you know.
Please do! And send him him greetings from us here. We remember him.

Last edited by Kathleen; 05-14-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #159
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Do as I am going to do find a good bar and get p*st sorry drunk out of your scull and have some very naughty fun if you get my drift , not much left after a 300 mile an hour wind . They suffer 100 mile tornados in the US look whats left ???? any ladies want to join me ???
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #160
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm off to Spain to watch the F1 then head for the hills
Old 05-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #161
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm off to Spain to watch the F1 then head for the hills
If you are going to head for the hills get one of those F1 cars...
Old 05-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #162
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Wonder what will happen? Whatever it might be, there seems to be something constantly happening. Almost to the point of being numbed by the energy of something "constantly" happening. A mind numbing apathy that creates "the slide", you can see in the eyes. That glazed stare look of absence because no one's home.

HELLO, anyone out there?

And even though diabolical events happen nearly daily like falling dominoes, it seems like this is the dark before the dawn, the breath before the battle. And it may well be, at least from the view I'm getting.

There is a good possibility according to a leading medical doctor and researcher from Baylor School of Medicine that things actually could become quite intense this fall. I wonder if this was why they headed for the hills. We'll know soon enough, unless ooops another Burisch timeline pops up. Whew, a lot to think about.

Check my blog for the interview with that doctor about the flu this fall.

Last edited by Waterman; 05-16-2009 at 03:26 AM. Reason: additional info
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #163
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Wonder what will happen? Whatever it might be, there seems to be something constantly happening. Almost to the point of being numbed by the energy of something "constantly" happening. A mind numbing apathy that creates "the slide", you can see in the eyes. That glazed stare look of absence because no one's home.

HELLO, anyone out there?
I can't remember his name but he is Hopi and was giving a talk. I have to admit to putting a lot more credence into what the Hopi Elders say then the myriad "seers". "channelers" etc that are currently out there feeding us this dearth of mind-numbing and physically paralysing "info".
Back to the point. He was explaining the changes that must come about and how people will be running for cover, crying out to their gods for salvation etc etc... The point I want to share of what he had to say which really was in tune with how I feel is this. "If your heart is right, if your spirit is right with all that is around you, nothing will harm you. You will have the protection you need. You will be in the right place at the right time even if it is in the middle of a major conflagration. You will have nothing to fear."
Those were not the exact words, but definitely on those lines. I will look for the video and post the link.
The only advice I have is forget the caves, forget the running, yes stock up on water and food - that is common sense - look within and see where you are at in your spirit.
Oh yes, get that book out the library by Ekkard Toll, The New Earth and read that. The best thing you can possibly do right now is to work on your vibrational levels, and check if you are in tune or not. Is your ego master or are you connecting with spirit?
Finally, remember we fight not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers seated in high places (Ego ?). The only way to fight back is to be spiritually connected. Another tip is to stop reading all of this negative stuff and to start being positive. Let the rats run, be aware that you are safe wherever you are. What is the worst that can happen? Nothing, because then you are not liberated from this heavy density existence. Personally, I look forward to "going home" and being free of this decaying form I currently reside in. DO NOT ALLOW FEAR IN !!! That is so important. We are not meant to fear, we are meant to be free entities but we allow manipulation to blind us....that's for a different post.

Cheers

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #164
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

It's been so quiet lately. The financial crisis has entered an illusionary recovery, many seem to have fallen asleep again and go on with their daily routines like nothing is going on.

Is it just me or something doesn't feel right AT ALL. I've been getting doomsday scenarios in my dreams and astral like never before and yet here on the physical everything seems fine. It is somehow too quiet... something is wrong and I don't know what it is.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #165
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

If you are serious I have found out about three groups in the southwestern part of Colorado that are preparing by building sustainable communities.

One of them has a contact that posts on this forum. If you are interested just let me know.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #166
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

Is anyone in N. Florida, Georgia or North Carolina who is involved in sustainable communities? We have been stocking up, and this may be just a precursor to the major stuff coming in the next couple of years, but I definately feel that September is very important, but for different spiritual reasons which I won't go into. I highly resonate that the most important thing is to be focused on attunement to the highest vibrational love you can manage, DO NOT fear, and to wisely have at least 2 to 3 months of food, water preparations, and at least 6 months of medicine you may need.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #167
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The last message of the late pope John Paul II to humanity was : Do not fear....
Old 05-16-2009, 08:01 AM   #168
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Zeddo, this is the Hopi Prophecy you were referring to.

Hopi Blue Star Blue Kachina Prophecy

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, “When the blue star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge”. This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

“In the final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole, and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South Pole. In the final days the Blue Star Kachina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clockwise. (1)

This fact is evidenced in many petroglyphs that speak of the Zodiac, and within the Mayan and Egyptian pyramids. The rotation of the Earth has been manipulated by not so benevolent Starbeings. The twins will be seen in our North Western skies. They will come and visit to see who still remembered the original teachings flying in their Patuwvotas (2), or flying shields. They will bring many of their star family with them in the final days.

The return of the Blue Star Kachina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and a new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier, The Red Kachina who will bring the Day of Purification . On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

The messages will be found written in the living stone, through the sacred grains, and even the waters. ( Crop circles have been found im ice ) From the Purifier will rise forth a great Red Light. All things will change in their manner of being. Every living thing will be offered the opportunity to change from the largest to the smallest thing.

Those who return to the ways given to us in the original teachings, and live a natural way of life will not be touched by the coming of the Purifier. They will survive and build the new world. Only in the ancient teachings will the ability to understand the messages be found.

It is important to understand that these messages will be found upon every living thing, even within our bodies,( our DNA ?) even within a drop of our blood. All life forms will receive the messages from the twins…. Those that fly, the plants, even the rabbit. The appearance of the twins begins a period of seven years will be our final opportunity to change our ways. Everything we experience is all a matter of choice. Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will nature the of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so.

Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us. It will be a very hard time for women with children for they will be shunned, and many of the children in these times will be unnatural. Some being from the Stars (starseeds) some from past worlds, some will even be created by man in an unnatural manner and will be soulless (super soldiers perhaps).(3)
Many of people in this time will be empty in Spirit they will have Sampacu. No life force in their eyes.

As we get close to the time of arrival of the Purifier there will be those who walk as ghosts through the cities, through canyons they will have constructed in their man made mountains. Those that walk through these places will be very heavy in their walk, it will appear almost painful as they take each step for they will be disconnected from their spirit and the Earth. After the arrival of the twins, they will begin to vanish before your eyes like so much smoke. Others will have great deformities, both in the mind and upon their bodies. There will be those who would walk in the body that are not from this reality, for many of the gateways that once protected us will be opened, there will be much confusion. Confusion between sexes, and children and their elders.

Life will get very perverted, and there will be little social order, in these times many will ask for the mountains themselves to fall upon them just to end their misery. Still others will appear as if untouched by what is occurring. The ones who remember the original teachings and have reconnected their hearts and spirit. Those who remember who their mother and father is. The Pahana who have left to live in the mountains and forest. When the Purifier comes we will see him first as a small Red Star which will come very close and sit in ourheavens watching us. Watching us to see how well we have remembered the sacred teachings. This Purifier will show us many miraculous signs in our heavens. (hopefully not project bluebeam) In this way we will know Creator is not a dream. Even those who do not feel their connection to spirit will see the face of creator across the sky. Things unseen will be felt very strongly.

Many things will begin to occur that will not make sense, for reality will be shifting back. We will receive many warnings allowing us to change our ways from below the Earth as well as above. The one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn.

The sky will be the colour of blood, (sol's thread talked about this very thing) many things will then begin to happen that right now we are not sure of their exact nature. For much of reality will not be as it is now. There will be many strange beasts upon the Earth in those days, some from the past and some that we have never seen…. The nature of mankind will appear strange in these times we walk between worlds and we will house many spirits even within our bodies, after a time we will again walk with our brothers from the Stars, and rebuild this Earth, but not until the Purifier has left his mark upon the Universe.

Nothing living will be untouched , here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said is to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual self. Getting simple and returning to living with and upon the Earth and in harmony with her creatures. Remember that we are the caretakers, the fire keepers of the Spirit. Our relatives from the star are coming home to see how well we have faired in our journey.

May 20 2003,
Recently a new Red Star was discovered while a blue comet is already in the sky, 7 years after comet Hale-Bopp disappeared.

CONSIDER; Acts 2:20 “ The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord Comes:”

May 31, 2003 In fullfilment of prophecy, the sun appeared over the middle east and Europe as a “sackcloth of ashes” and “refused to give her light” in a rare “annular” or ring of fire” eclipse .
It seems the final Traditional Hopi and Holy Bible prophecy cycle of destruction has finally begun!

The most recent Hopi Prophecy updates from their elders

“While we can see still see the Twins, the comet up there with the two tails (Hale-Bopp).. …. In the sky, we still have time to change our patterns, and change our ways. When we no longer see it in the sky it will be the sign that we have very little time left…….perhaps 18 months or less before the Purifier returns. The Purifier will appear as the Red Kachina, maybe that means it will appear red in the telescopes that the scientists use. It will remain almost in one place for a long time. Like an eye watching us.

(1) This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.
(2)
some of them made a patuwvota (shield made of hide) and with their creative power made it fly through the air. On this many of the people flew to a big city, attacked it, and returned so fast no one knew where they came from. Soon the people of many cities and countries were making patuwvotas and flying on them to attack one another. So corruption and war came to the Third World as it had to the others.
(3) Supersoldiers are usually heavily augmented, either through eugenics , genetic engineering, cybernetic implants implants, drugs, brainwashing, an extreme training regime (usually with high casualty rates, and often starting from birth or a young age), or other scientific and pseudoscientific means,like mind upload or a combination of any of those.

Now, i'll leave this for you to ponder. There is lots of info out there about previous civilisations, and for those who think that we were the first, you are kidding your self. Following, i will present some more info on what has been discovered.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #169
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Woe!!! Thanks very much for this Henners!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #170
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Great post thanks Henners !!!
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #171
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo - I resonate with your post entirely (15/5). "You will be in
the right place at the right time". There is nothing to fear. It is
primarily a spiritual preparation.

And thanks Henners for your entlightening post - something to
come back to and take in fully.

:thumb_yell o:
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #172
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My destiny is set, I do not fear the reaper
Old 05-18-2009, 05:50 AM   #173
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Henners... how are ya? I have a couple of thoughts about the Hopi prophecy's.

If one is standing on the equator then the Earth is already spinning counter clockwise, and if one is above the North pole looking down at Earth then the earth is rotating counter clockwise; and if one is below the South pole looking up at Earth then the Earth is rotating clockwise??? If one were to spin themselves clockwise then does this reverse the ageing process??

Also, if one were to recharge/polarize their own North and South magnetic alignments of their body then they become re energized, and rejuvenated. The iron in our blood rapidly flips polarity from North to South already within the pulse.

Do you see any correlation of this as a parallel within the Hopi prophecy?

Also, I noticed that the 'HP' (Hewlett Packard) brand corporate logo seems to imitate the Phi symbol or the letters of HOPI. And oddly enough the 'Windows' logo also correlates to the 'Four Corners' complete with proper coloring of Red, Blue, Green, Gold. Red and Blue are DNA markers, Green is for Chlorphyl used in photosynthesis (transformation of life through chaos), and Gold is an end result of an alchemical process.

The Hopi prophecy reads to me more of a recipe or instruction manual for alchemy than actual literal events, but the same with the bible too.

And even more interesting is how Shamans receive information or formulas for medicine or healing methods with plants, as drugs are plants and the right combination in the right form and dosage becomes miraculous! The formulas are given to the Shamans in strange language, images, and symbols that then must be interpreted and then literally worked out into a formula for use in this dimension.

So I wonder how much is a 'recipe' and how much is literal?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #174
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Re-reading this thread - and in particular, the recurring dream
Sol Invictus had - I wondered if he has considered that
in that dream he may be living a past life experience.

I went to a lecture years ago by a noted German psychologist

(Dr. Bruno Embertin) who said, from his experience, a great
many of our dreams are past life experiences. He also said
the same was true of many of our waking experiences.

I personally believe there is a great deal of truth in this -
borne out to me by my own experience, and also
by the astrology work I do.

It is certain worth considering as another tool in
interpeting our dreams, and our daily life experiences.
Certainly I believe that many of the people I am
meeting at this time are friends from previous lives.
It's not something I feel I have to go into in any detail,
but it just lends another dimension to life.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #175
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

This is reposting something I just wrote in another thread but thought it might actually fit this thread better.

According to the World Health Organization 11.000 people have caught the H1n1 Flu, of whom 65 died. That is a .8% mortality rate. In other words less than one percent die from the virus.

Notwithstanding the fact that of that 11,000 many just acquired the virus and have just begun their illness the less that one percent mortality rate is more than likely low. However, that does not appear to be more morbid than ordinary flu, and we would not want to dismiss this flu if that is the case.

One discouraging note about this event is that the largest pocket of infection outside North America is in Japan with 249 people infected, and it appears to be spreading rapidly. Large clusters of H1N1 infections have also been confirmed in Britain and Spain. Should others areas outside of North America experience this type of infection rate, you should expect WHO to raise the level to Phase 6 from the existing level Phase 5.

As we watch this issue all thought must be ever sober about the possibility of it morphing into a more deadly virus and resurfacing this fall.

Note: If you are following this you might want to visit my blog.

Click for link to article.

Last edited by Waterman; 05-21-2009 at 10:04 PM.