Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation disturbing video how all usa terror attacks are related

the first 5 minutes of this video was very disturbing. john mcgowan presents aug 1 shows that all the terrorist acts in the u.s. in the last 15 years when you draw straight lines from nyc they form a masons compass and a pentagram. the next target shows to be miami. this is amazing and scary. if this is ligitamate we all could be very screwed! please watch and give feedback.http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m3xPQKS_Q_k

Last edited by ophiuchus; 10-26-2008 at 01:10 PM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:03 AM   #2
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: disturbing video how all usa terror attacks are related

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
http://video.google.com/videosearch?..._google_domain on video.google.com, the first 5 minutes of this video was very disturbing. john mcgowan presents aug 1 shows that all the terrorist acts in the u.s. in the last 15 years when you draw straight lines from nyc they form a masons compass and a pentagram. the next target shows to be miami. this is amazing and scary. if this is ligitamate we all could be very screwed! please watch and give feedback.
Hi, thanks for the post. I think the link may be wrong however. Is this the video you meant to post?

Cheers!
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:45 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,i saw this when it was released on youtube-It's quite interesting-the pentagram is initiated if Miami is attacked!?We are all mostly aware on here in how the masons place a particular importance on ritual and symbolism/sacred geometries.These are pieces of information we need to at least observe-know the habits/behaviour of 'the enemy' and prevention/avoidance is better than cure.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

At 41 mins he talks about pink sand being sent up into the jet stream.
Which is a test to see how far something the same weight can travel.
They then talk about black sand from Iraq which is loaded with depleted uranium being the same weight.
There is a thread here showing pink clouds above London

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...highlight=pink

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting again Swanny-Well, i read somewhere that alot of the black sand you refer to is being shipped to the U.S. and 'dumped' there-does this tie in with that new post about a potential 'dirty nuke' on chicago before the election-seed the air with it?Dunno but one has to think in the minds of the black cabal to get to what they may next conjure up.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_PtI29tcECE

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-29-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

He was talking about the black sand being used in march when planet X is passing by

The bastards are out to get us anyway they can, if anyone survives it will be a bloody miracle
Old 10-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hey just found something interesting
Was looking for anti radiation pills on the net and found this site
http://www.ki4u.com/index.html#6
Seems that salt contains potassium iodide which is used against radiation.
Maybe that is why they have been telling us salt is really bad for us and that we shouldn't take it????
Old 10-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ordered some Potassium iodide tablets Swanny?I just read parts of the article-it only protects the Thyroid from radioactive iodine which it states is a major component of fallout.Better taking it than not at least it prevents thyroid contamination which in effect may stop other cancers occurring.Thanks for the post.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #9
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

I bought some Potassium Iodide pills myself. What they do simply, is fill up your thyroid gland and so that it doesn't take up radioactive material in your bloodstream. I really hope I'll never have to use them but I bought a tub of 100 to share just in case. Should only need 2 a day for an adult and 1 a day for a child. I would say they're an important counter measure as you cannot rely on your governments to get them to you with all the nonsense going down in such an event. I wouldn't count on salt for your safety intake as it only has minute amounts of iodine and even then you'll be damaging your body to try and get enough! Even if a nuke goes off an the other side of the world, a radiation cloud can make it a long distance and pollute a great deal of land.

Not sure what the pink sand has to do with the light seen above London, I don't think they're related tbh. Tell me, how on earth did the US miilitary get away with bringing sand to the States from Iraq? wtf!?
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No I haven't ordered any, not sure it's worth it, if the stuff on here is real then it seems whatever we do they are already one step ahead with something else.
I have some MMS so maybe that will save me hehe
Not sure I want to live in their world anyway
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonik View Post
I bought some Potassium Iodide pills myself. What they do simply, is fill up your thyroid gland and so that it doesn't take up radioactive material in your bloodstream. I really hope I'll never have to use them but I bought a tub of 100 to share just in case. Should only need 2 a day for an adult and 1 a day for a child. I would say they're an important counter measure as you cannot rely on your governments to get them to you with all the nonsense going down in such an event. I wouldn't count on salt for your safety intake as it only has minute amounts of iodine and even then you'll be damaging your body to try and get enough! Even if a nuke goes off an the other side of the world, a radiation cloud can make it a long distance and pollute a great deal of land.

Not sure what the pink sand has to do with the light seen above London, I don't think they're related tbh. Tell me, how on earth did the US miilitary get away with bringing sand to the States from Iraq? wtf!?
Yea I agree you would need so much salt that it would kill you anyway, but even a little in your body mite be better than none??
The pink lights could be a reflection from the pink sand in the clouds, maybe not from US maybe it's from our own government testing out something??
If the governments do put black sand in the skies then they wont to give you Potassium Iodide pills that would just defeat the object.
Maybe they want us out of here.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #12
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, some salt would be better than none no doubt! I would recommend you take your radiation with a pinch of salt heheh.The reason you would keep potassium iodide is so that if you weren't in an occurring atomic blast, you would be safer from getting cancer against fallout. They're really not expensive, couldn't hurt to have a strip! You might say you wouldn't want to live in that kind of world but would you like to die slowly ending up like a deformed puddle? I'd rather a bullet to the head please...

I don't think that could have been pink sand personally as it would need a light source to illuminate like that. Besides, if you dump sand in the atmosphere surely it's just going to fall straight to the ground, even if it's really fine. The chem-sprays are reportedly ionised particulate, so they're particle size is tiiiiny. Funny that I live and work in London and I didn't see it till it was in the news.

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-29-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:51 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
No I haven't ordered any, not sure it's worth it, if the stuff on here is real then it seems whatever we do they are already one step ahead with something else.
I have some MMS so maybe that will save me hehe
Not sure I want to live in their world anyway
Would this actually be useful?

http://www.nukepills.com/dirty-bomb-emergency-kit.htm
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #14
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

That was an interesting video. The truth is hidden in plain sight, for sure.
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Thx but too much money to spend on a just incase
I'll take my chances, if I'm meant to survive I will
Old 10-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Swanster-just approach situations as they happen-i'm not going anywhere-i have faith in myself and surely damn sure my mortal coil will cease on this plane-just depends when that's all- otherwise nothing to worry about-chill out and make sure every step one takes is filled with truth and love-i don't think anyone can go wrong there.Dead easy-there are no complications it's how you approach your situation and manage it.Running off to different climes is not a possibility for me anyhow as i look after my mar-i really am not worried about these times one bit.I am very concerned in how people treat each other however.Enjoy the ride and smile if possible LOL.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:09 PM   #17
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonik View Post
I don't think that could have been pink sand personally as it would need a light source to illuminate like that. Besides, if you dump sand in the atmosphere surely it's just going to fall straight to the ground, even if it's really fine.
Hai Subs.
Don't be too sure of sand falling down right away.
Here in Holland we get sand from the Sahara once in a while being blown up by a storm and transported all the way by a very high wind.

Oh by the way, I laughed MAO about this video pointing at the freemasons.
One who believes that believes everything.

Last edited by Peer; 10-31-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:22 PM   #18
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Peer. Can I just say I love Holland, especially Amsterdam - one of my favourite places in the world!

Back to the topic - ok, for sure, I can see how it would be possible for sands to be brought into the lower atmosphere with sandstorms and such, but I can't believe that a planeload of pink sand dumped into the air would hang about in more or less one spot for two hours. And also, how could it be possible that it would be illuminated ike the way it was? It appeared as a light source to the people who saw it, in fact the government dismissed it as a reflection of the "city" back into the clouds - quite laughable really. Could it be something to do with haarp maybe? Or something of a spiritual nature? More likely than a reflection in my view although I don't have enough material to draw any conclusions.

About the video posted, I came across a similar one a while ago http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhzlk5QiIPg - I saw it as pretty odd but not laughable. I thought that possibly it was just joining up a few out of thousands of dots to draw the picture they wanted. However I discovered that these events were all very linked. Then yesterday I came across this:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...LdCAvEc2tvmJSQ

Now, I'm from Cape Town and I can lay testament to what's been said in the beginning of that article - talking about that region. Those are all rather important landmarks in Cape Town with historical significance. After investigating the Anglo-Boer war, I found out how my country was founded by the same crettins who run the rest of most of the world. I wasn't even aware until recently that freemasons operated South Africa. I didn't take anything from the last couple of pages as it didn't resonate with me. Have a look and see that this isn't a once off thing, it occurs all over the globe! I believe there's a lot more in it than meets the eye...

Road layouts, major city locations, all these things make pentagrams all over the world. funnily enough there is always major termoil related to those areas. Maybe these landmarks should be desicrated in order to prevent what power they may be evoking or maybe we should leave that in that hands of the earth itself?

I'd love to hear any comments from anyone on that PDF if you'd be so kind as to share.

My thoughts on the dirty bomb protection? Chances are if there's a dirty bomb, you probably won't know about it till it's too late. In that case, it'd be better to invest your money in a iodide pills, a gas mask with filters and cheap hazard suit than gimmicky packs like that. You can probably buy decontamination chemicals at a far more reasonable price if you know what you're looking for. You would have to believe your at a nuclear risk though in order to spend a lot of money on that stuff. I have to agree with some of the others though in getting into the right head-space and learning to live through your heart rather than your mind. This is something the Hopi Indians speak of much as the means of their survival through the past when these things occurred and wiped out the populations of long ago. Live with the earth instead of harming it and you will survive anything that could happen - that's what I believe. There was a very good thread started up recently about the Hopis which you should check out if you like. One of the links to a very good interview is here:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/drunvalo

Take care

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-31-2008 at 01:42 PM.