Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Collier 2008 lecture by popular demand

Alex is great. Below is a link on You Tube to Alex Colliers most recent 2008 lecture. Enjoy it everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_gcCaGFu8
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier 2008 lecture by popular demand

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Alex is great. Below is a link on You Tube to Alex Colliers most recent 2008 lecture. Enjoy it everyone.

I cant believe you just posted that. I was just asking the cosmos to send me his most recent interview because i had just finished watching his 1994 one.

Doesnt the world work in mysterious ways
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #3
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

I love this man
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks for the link.

Although we have to take this 7 part lecture with a grain of salt, it is really interesting information.

Thanks again.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:08 PM   #5
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for the link:
I watched his video yesterday. I never heard of this man until then. I don’t know how to explain what happened to me when I watched his 1994 video, but I will try. Tears came to my eyes. I felt his frustration, it felt like my own frustration. For the past few years I have been on the verge of giving up on humanity. I have always dreamed of humanity evolving into an “utopian” type society. When I was a teenager, I thought for sure by the year 2000 we would be traveling the stars (treky fan). I find “money” disgusting because of the greed and violence we allow it to create. I have allowed the negativity of humanity to overwhelm me; Alex reminded me that in fact I should have been concentrating on humanity at its best. It’s difficult, especially when the greed and violence seems to be increasing, but I will work on that. I am stunned that his video/speech had such an impact on me.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #6
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodog View Post
I watched his video yesterday. I never heard of this man until then. I don’t know how to explain what happened to me when I watched his 1994 video, but I will try. Tears came to my eyes. I felt his frustration, it felt like my own frustration. For the past few years I have been on the verge of giving up on humanity. I have always dreamed of humanity evolving into an “utopian” type society. When I was a teenager, I thought for sure by the year 2000 we would be traveling the stars (treky fan). I find “money” disgusting because of the greed and violence we allow it to create. I have allowed the negativity of humanity to overwhelm me; Alex reminded me that in fact I should have been concentrating on humanity at its best. It’s difficult, especially when the greed and violence seems to be increasing, but I will work on that. I am stunned that his video/speech had such an impact on me.
I felt the exact same way when I saw that video back then.
Once you get to see the bigger picture, Pandora's box just pops up in front of you, only to reveal you a bigger picture

Here's a link I found some time ago, containing all the info he's spread out through out the years: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm

You see, I'm not a skeptic nor am I naïve. To the best of my ability I try to never "pick a side". Alex throws some "tough to swallow" material out there, which makes it even easier for skeptics to pick a side. But none the less, to me, it's all about his integrity and humility.
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #7
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodog View Post
You can sense and feel his humbleness and extreme sensitivity. There is so much pain knowing that things are not they way they should be. We as a species have so much more power and we chose not to use it or take personal responsibility. I too am sad because we have so much to offer. We must break free from this illusion. We must raise our consciousness and be a beacon for others. They're will be a critical mass reached at some point. It will become easier and easier as more people focus on positive change. Don't give up on humanity. There are many people out there just like you who wish to make everything better.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #8
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

regardless of whether he is a fraud or not

the nature of his message is undeniable.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #9
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know how many of you are aware of the pendulum and its uses to communicate with our higher selves, but if your new to this just do a quick google search and you will get a better idea.

To give you some idea of the effectivness of this kind of communication I wrote down 14 different football matches a few days before they were due to be played and i used the pendulum to predict the outcomes.

The result ; It predicted 14/14 of the matches with extreme accuracy and was even able to tell me the final scores and it also predicted which ones would draw.
Not only that but i was able to tell that one match in particular would be called off and low and behold it WAS called of due to bad weather!

I used it to figure out if this guy was telling the truth and he is telling the truth 100% about his experiences. The only thing that my pendulum disagreed with was the information about us moving into the fourth and fifth density. It agreed that will only happen when we are ready and will happen to us one by one instead of all at once.

So yes, i for one am taking this mans info with much more than a pinch of salt. The truth lies inside each one of us and its up to you to find the truth inside of yourself. Dont take my word for it, you too have this power within you.

Peace and best wishes
Old 09-09-2008, 01:17 AM   #10
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

lol, I absolutely love alex collier I want so badly to believe everything will go on perfectly okay.

the pendulum thing sounds really fascinating. I know what it is but never heard of using it as a divination tool before!
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #11
daisiray

elaborate a bit more on this pendulum thing... do you have any links... there is so much on google ... i am curious as to what specifically you use?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:04 AM   #12
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisiray View Post
elaborate a bit more on this pendulum thing... do you have any links... there is so much on google ... i am curious as to what specifically you use?
You got me just in time because im about to go to bed.

The main ingredient in using the pendulum is you.
Believe it or not the first pendulum i used was a plug chain that i robbed off my bath tub
Simplicity is best in this case, and its also a good idea to charge your pendulum with love and intent.
Right now im using a little cylindrical metal casket that was supposed to be attatched to my cats collar (until i stole it ) And what i liked about it was the fact that i could write whatever i wanted on the piece of paper that was rolled up inside.
What i wrote on it was 'Let the truth be told'

Anything you can do to personalise it is a fantastic way of making it resonate with you.

For a bit more information on it visit here http://www.seanachaidh.com/pendulum.html

And for even more search for 'pendulum divination' in google. Theres tons of information on it so you'll have plenty to keep you busy.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #13
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

I hope Bill and Kerry will interview him 1 day, he'll show us some pics of the spacecraft and or Aliens? too much talk without any proof
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
I hope Bill and Kerry will interview him 1 day, he'll show us some pics of the spacecraft and or Aliens? too much talk without any proof
Yeah a photo would be nice, i agree, but we'd all probably call it fake anyway.

Still I could watch Alex speak for hours, and have listened to his talks for ever. I think i'm becoming a little obsessed with the information he presents.

Keep on keepin' on!

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #15
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Greetings lightworkers and co-creators,
I absolutely love Alex Collier's messages from the Andromedans.He always delivers the messages in a very understandable and enlightening manner.Alex describes the beautiful wisdom of the Andromedans as well as their fantastic level of technology.
His 2008 lecture at the EXOPOLITICS Earth Transformation conference was really wonderful.
If you look Alex up on you tube there is a fantastic lecture from 1997.Alex discusses several subjects including the history of our Moon, planet Mars ,along with the Andromedans interpretation of the 'history'of Humanity.
The lecture touches on the HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE in which we all live.
The Andromedan messages always remind us of our power as individuals and as a group conciousness.We literally create our own reality.Which then leads to one of the main discussions on Alex Colliers lectures-We must ' take responsibility' for ourselves as individuals and as a race.
I believe we 'will' rise to the challenge and bring forth unlinited changes to this plane of existence.
Fasten your seat-belts co-creators we are in for an amazing journey!
What I really like about the Alex Collier interviews/lectures is the continual reference to 'Quantum Physics'.This is one of my main reasons for finding the Andromedan messages so consistently reliable and accurate.The messages that Alex delivers from the Andromedans resonate with me.
Alex Collier is an honourable being who shows both knowledge and compassion.This is a truely precious combination.
Here's To Life! and to living in the Future in Superconciousness! SO BE IT!

Last edited by STARCHILD; 09-12-2008 at 07:12 PM.
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:01 PM   #16
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

I was sent a link to Alex Colliers first interview about a year ago.
At that time I was digging through all kinds of information about the NWO agenda and my view on existence/reality had completely shattered. The world just didn't feel the same anymore.
His video touched me in such a way that it brought me to tears. It offered a beautiful concept of how a species may live together peacefully, with integrity and compassion.

I often wondered if Alex didn't feel lonely and under-appreciated, especially in those times.

Yes, it would be great to see him in a conversation with Bill & Kerry .....
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #17
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

That was a very profound interview thanks for sharing the link. I've never heard of Alex before, a very compassionate person. He certainly fits a lot of the pieces together about what is going on around us. Pretty much everything seemed to just fit naturally, almost like I already knew it all, and indeed he directly answered many questions I had.

I'll be spreading this around to everyone I know.

edit:
Oops I was talking about the 94 interview wrong thread, but still this one was great as well.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-12-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:57 PM   #18
joaq
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Questiny! I discovered Alex about 1 1/2 years ago. Love the guy. Thanks for sharing.

Peace and Love,
Joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:05 AM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:

How delightful. I was there in the front row on the right at this particular conference in Kona, Hawaii. Afterwards, we got together in a small group and had a very interesting conversation with him.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:54 AM   #20
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to all who have provided links to Alex Collier videos in this forum. I had never heard of him before, as well. Collier delivers a great message and is a good motivator.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #21
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
How delightful. I was there in the front row on the right at this particular conference in Kona, Hawaii. Afterwards, we got together in a small group and had a very interesting conversation with him.
Can you share any conversations you had with him that we may enjoy? Thank you.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for posting this link!
I've been hoping he would come out again for some time, glad he did! This was a very good speech, very uplifting and positive, i loved it.
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #23
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i believe everything he's saying.

i also hear what you're saying about it happening one by one.

his description of what 4th density is like was like GOOOOOONG
i've experienced it
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:05 PM   #24
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Like his message --

but there is sometthings he says that doesnt make sense .. IMO

Example --

He talks about how they are able to reincarnate ---

Then he goes on and on about how they teach there young xyz to abc of everything they already know --

If they are all reincarnating -- whats there to teach when they know all there is from there previous life !
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #25
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Makani,

That's great that you had the chance to sit down and speak with Alex. I would love to have that opportunity myself, but since I haven't... do you care to share what you discussed with him? That would be great...

Thanks!
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote