Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fear...Panic...yada yada yada

As I read the forum I read many posts driven by fear/panic ect. Being prepared is an easy task and because of its ease there is no reason to panic.

500$ can get you a years worth of food and some supplies easily. If you've been reading the coming collapse and haven't prepared already...shame on you.

First of all in America a 50# bag of rice is around 25$ and will last around 9 months with other foods.

50# Bag of beans, same, around 25$.

Add in some canned goods of your choice and you can easily have a decent food supply.

Onto sustained survival because it looks like a winter event. Get a shovel, pick, hoe, axe, variety of seeds for a crop and some fertilizer. We still aren't at 500$ yet.

Get some personal hygiene products, get all of these items in bulk at your local sams/costco or co-op.

Learn how to make soap if you haven't already, it's simple.

Just having a storage like that will put your mind at ease because if all else fails, YOU have the ability to survive. Pilgrims survived on much less. I would imagine it was a tough journey to the west in the 17-1800's but somehow they survived. Moving into unexplored territory not knowing what lied up ahead, around the curve, but somehow they survived, and we will to.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Scooby

Default Re: Fear...Panic...yada yada yada

Do you know what yada means? just wondering because its yiddish. Might want to look up what seinfeld show tricked the world into saying. Just sayin