Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #76
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: need help with arthritis..

Try Kombucha you can make it your self.
http://www.kombu.de/anleit-e.htm

Orginal kombucha is a fermented product from Green thee, but you can use it with different herbs to increase your healt.

I just started to brew my own using the following herbs->

Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum)
Chaparral (Larrea tridentata)
Rooibos
Chamomile
Can't wait

Or you can brew health product using EM-1 only it is not as easy to brew Kombucha.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #77
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: need help with arthritis..

BTW easy way to increase your healt is mushroom powder(14 different medical mushrooms)
Found this site below on Naturalnews.com

http://www.mushroomharvest.com/catal...hp?cPath=36_39
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:43 PM   #78
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: need help with arthritis..

My advice would be to google Dr Arden Anderson. He practices in America and is convevtional as well as alternative. He is absolutely wonderful. He also travels the world teaching farmers how to farm biologically, in tune with nature. His advice would probably start with getting more calcium into your system. Contrary to conventional thinking a build up of calcium deposits is a lack of calcium. I proved this to myself in two instances. One was calcium/plaac on my teeth. After a few months maybe a year of taking Coral Calcium (and no I dont sell the stuff) my teeth did not build up with calcium deposits. My dentist keeps asking me "what are you doing, your teeth are great". Another instance was bone spurs in my feet. They used to give me hell. My Ded had the same problem. Now I don't have bone spurs. Go figure!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:19 AM   #79
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

MMS will handle lyme arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, but not the kind that is caused by muscles pulling in the wrong direction. In other words, it will work for any pathogen caused arthritis. It's discussed in Humble's second book (the one that you pay for - the first you don't) and there may be some information on it on his website (www.jimhumble.biz) There may be additional information on the web, and you can check the MMS thread here on Avalon (Miracle Mineral Supplement)

I'm on his mailing list (a monthly newsletter) and I got one recently on a new protocol for using DMSO as a delivery agent. Particularly helpful for those who can't tolerate the smell/taste. I imagine taking it with with the cherry syrup would help, too-cover all the bases .

alys

Last edited by alyscat; 12-20-2008 at 12:23 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #80
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I also saw this cure in a book I got. It's up in Washington and I'm down in Florida, so I can't get my hands on it. I figured that if you had enough gin, you wouldn't care - No seriously, it's considered a legitimate cure, but you have to have the right number of raisins and the right amount of gin.
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
My mother used white raisins soaked in Gin. Old home remedy she says worked for her. Consider interactions of alchohol with other medications you may be taking.

http://arthritis.about.com/od/altern...raisinsgin.htm
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote