Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 05:49 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Fulford RENSE rebroadcast at Midnight Pacific, 3:00 AM Eastern (in about an hour)

JEFF RENSE TONIGHT

From Tokyo
BENJAMIN FULFORD
War On Illuminati

The Micro Effect
http://www.themicroeffectlive.com/br...tschedule2.php

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-25-2009 at 07:57 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:11 AM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Fulford RENSE rebroadcast at Midnight Pacific, 3:00 AM Eastern (in about an hour)

I wish I could stay awake for it. I'll have to check back to get a review from all whose caught it.

Thanks peaceandlove
Old 06-25-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fulford RENSE rebroadcast at Midnight Pacific, 3:00 AM Eastern (in about an hour)

Your welcome sleepingnomore who can't stay awake.

I imagine a stream of this show, 7/24/2009, will be available soon on Rense here:
http://www.rense.com/Datapages/fulfdat.htm

Or youtube soon.

Fulford said enough US dollars (on pallets) have been sent around the world to keep it running for another year.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-25-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fulford RENSE broadcast for 6/25 UPDATED with VIDEO

NOW ON YOUTUBE

Benjamin Fulford
June 25, 2009
Jeff Rense

VIDEOS 1 of 6:

Last edited by Samarkis; 06-26-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Updated Title
Old 06-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

All Dear Ones....

I would like to take an Opportunity to thank Benjamin Fulford for stepping up and standing for Humanity in a very hard time!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to share that one's mind and heart hold power on a quantum physical level(i.e-Chi).... In that we control our personal destiny in our thoughts to manifest them into our reality...(Every action,plan,invention is first a thought...)

Enjoy this clip to strengthen what you WANT to see in one's reality....
In Light!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Did I hear correctly...that indirectly...David Rockefeller/PTB offered Ben Fulford the ownership of General Motors and General Electric(6 of 6)...if he would cooperate with them? Really?

Golda Meir was once asked which two U.S. Generals she would choose? She unhesitatingly replied 'General Motors and General Electric'.

I do hope the corrupt PTB are on their way out. But are the corrupt aliens who control the corrupt PTB on their way out too? It has to be a clean sweep...or it's no good.
If they stay...they'll just choose new puppets.Global Exorcism Anyone?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-26-2009 at 07:34 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Did I hear correctly...that indirectly...David Rockefeller/PTB offered Ben Fulford the ownership of General Motors and General Electric(6 of 6)...if he would cooperate with them? Really?
Question: Why do people fall for this stuff?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Question: Why do people fall for this stuff?

FROM one of the first posts by 14 Chakras:

Quote:
Hi,

I just joined today...

I joined because I believe there is a group of people on these forums who are aware that we are on the verge of some massive changes over the next few years and are doing their best to sort out how they can play a positive role and move things forward in the right direction.

I believe in the axiom, seek and you shall find and you will know the truth and the truth will make you free and it appears as though this forum has many members who are seeking the truth and sharing their experiences and I appreciate that...

I hope to contribute to some of the discussion with some of my own understandings and questions and become more in the process. Thanks for having me.
HAPPY TO HAVE YOU!!!

How I feel, is to be open to all and then discern what feels real to me and it IS true we all have our own perception due to different perspectives, although hopefully we all have one goal...PEACE ON EARTH! (and in the universe )

Old 07-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Peace and Love,

Yes, I agree with your strategy, listen to what you are drawn to, investigate and continue to discern from there... and whatever happens, keep searching!

My comment was about this particular "whistle blower"... After looking at this guys stuff, I personally think the nickname some people have given him on this forum: "Bullford", is very apt...

Not at all a knock on this thread. Thank you for sharing the information you do Peace and Love. It's critical we share the info that is popping up so we can come up higher together. Just sharing my personal discernment on this fella is all

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-05-2009 at 06:12 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote