Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 06-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Secret Terrorists

The following link is to a book by Bill Hughes covering the history of assasinations, wars, disasters, and terrorism in the United States. I am not endorsing this book...but much of it seems to be credible...although biased. The link is in PDF form. Reduce the zoom to 100%. http://www.freewebs.com/rumorsconspi...Terrorists.pdf

Here is a related video...which I am not endorsing...but which again seems to be credible...though biased:

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-24-2009 at 07:01 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Secret Terrorists

Very interesting reading.....................I also followed the link to the site and seen there are other books online.

It really clarifies alot of what is out there already and I am going to try and find the books.

Thanks for sharing this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Your welcome. This book is not exactly a 'bundle of joy'...but there is a certain element of joy when another piece of the puzzle fits perfectly. I continue to like the idea of getting informed without getting mad. If I had been in the shoes of some of these people...I might have done some of the same things. I welcome all truth...both positive and negative. I read the entire book several months ago...and much of the information is supported by other independent sources. I also continue to believe that the people in this book were simply pawns and errand boys...to someone or something much more wicked than they.

I was speaking with someone who I know very well...and they mentioned that on 9/11 a Jesuit was looking out the window...and saw the first plane hit...and thought to himself that 'they must have done that for God'(or words very similar to this). I suspect that the God of This World is ultimately responsible for 9/11. I can't prove it. I have no inside information...but when I connect the dots...I see the face of Satan.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-23-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

There is no doubt in my mind of who was behind 9/11 and all the other wars

I have known for a little more than 2 years now and you're right, my anger has past. I am in a good spot with this knowledge and I refuse to give them any of my negative energy. I just enjoy hearing that the word is getting around the world and more and more are beginning to believe us "government terrorists" that spread the word.

I cried for three weeks straight when my eyes first opened and I feel fortunate that I have met the people I have through out this time. In fact I had friends that tried to open my eyes going back 15 years on our government but I was so "asleep". I can appreciate people that are still .
I just keep them in my thoughts and can't wait until they do.

I'm not shocked any longer.

I read some stories and still feel the tears but it's because of what they had to endure and at the same time, I remind myself that they originally said they could do just that. We all have our cross to carry.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just don't want good people to get hurt. I don't want the legitimate governments of the world to topple...including the U.S. government. I really worry about who controls the City States. Could it be that good people 'had' to be involved in both the implementation and the cover-up of 9/11...because of the powerful and bizzare forces above(or beneath) them? Could there have been a 'do what I say...or else' situation...where the 'or else' would have been much worse? Could a cover-up have been necessary to prevent the collapse of the U.S. government? My feeling is that it is now time to get on with the brutal job of getting the whole truth out...and bringing the real culprits...not token patsies...to justice. The previous administration is gone...and regardless of who was responsible or involved...the legitimate government of the United States will not collapse. Unfortunately...getting the whole truth out about 9/11 will probably involve UFO/Alien disclosure...Secret Government disclosure...Deep Underground Military Base disclosure...Black Projects disclosure, etc, etc, etc. I suspect that 9/11 is the ultimate can of worms. I envision thousands of high level officials holding very vicious tigers by their tails. When the truth comes out...they may need those damn FEMA camps. People may go nuts...

What if 9/11 was an Inside Earth Job? What if the one who ordered 9/11 is a human/reptilian hybrid named Lucifer...who lives in an underground base temple...and looks like this? How would you tell the public?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-24-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just added a video to the first post. Viewer discretion advised for both the book and the video. I don't have an axe to grind...but these materials should at least be considered. Everything should be considered...as time and energy allows.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:53 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow I only got through one hour of this as I got bombarded with phone calls tonight. I also had to replay alot as I had a little trouble with the thick accent.

I keep thinking I know all there is to their game but I am proven wrong again.

Yes, I was raised Roman Catholic and some things that never made sense to me back then are really coming to light now. Including things my father and mother said.

There is no doubt in my mind that he knows what he is talking about. The only problem I had was, at least so far, is the idea that any religion is any good. I actually doubt there are any good ones, period

Thanks for sharing and I hope I get through this tomorrow
Old 06-25-2009, 05:34 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus taught people to love each other and to be responsible. He taught people that there is a good and an evil side to the spiritual world which surrounds us. He also taught them that their religious leaders were sons of snakes. He did not tell people to go to church. He told them to give to the poor...not to the church. Why don't Christians do what Jesus said to do?

My hunch is that there is an alien force within Earth(or the Moon) who dictates to the City States...financially, militarily, and spiritually. There may be little choice in the matter. I don't have a problem with priests and parishioners. I tend to think that everyone is doing the best they can...but that doesn't mean that they are doing the right thing.

This is an area where it is very, very difficult to throw out the bathwater without throwing out the baby. One must be wiser than Solomon to get it right.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-25-2009 at 05:36 AM.